[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender and Apathy towards Transition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Roze.png (557KB, 2000x1895px) Image search: [Google]
Roze.png
557KB, 2000x1895px
This is a problem I'm personally currently experiencing: Apathy towards transition. I assume this will apply more to MTF's than FTM's but if any FTM's have any input I'd be really interested to hear it.

I am now approaching my 14th Month on Estrogen and yet I really have done little to transition. For me, at least, pursuing medical transition was motivated by a sense of urgency (I was 16-17 at the time) and now I am on HRT this Urgency is gone I have done little else.

I've felt a vague desire to learn makeup, but honestly it's not for my own fulfillment I just want to pass more than anything else... I do own quite a lot of makeup but I don't use it and I've not tried to use it more than a couple of times.

Somehow I feel trapped, as I don't feel confortable presenting female, especially because I don't pass, but how can I when I dress like a boy and have boy eyebrows ect...

How Do I solve this? I feel like there's a lot of people on this website who are like me, anyone here got past this Phase? I feel like I'll be in boymode forever!

Sorry for bad englado I am 1 stage above illiterate
>>
>>8577491
are you neet?
that would explain it as neets in general are apathetic towards evrything
>>
>>8577491
>For me, at least, pursuing medical transition was motivated by a sense of urgency (I was 16-17 at the time) and now I am on HRT this Urgency is gone I have done little else.
LOL. Are you me?

My dysphoria completely disappeared after months on hormones and now I don't feel the need to actually improve anything about my appearance at all. Like as long as my bod is chemically female I couldn't give a fuck if they call me a "young man" or "ma'am."
>>
>>8577631
Btw I am in boymode 24/7 so it's not like I go around in full beard (can't grow beard anyway) and a tacky cocktail dress, trying to barge into Las Vegas women's bathrooms every day.
>>
>>8577594
Nah, I have a job, I'm a hardcore underachiever and was a NEET for a couple of months after finishing school, but, no.
>>
>>8577631
>>8577639
Yeah I get you, but my dysphoria is not gone. Less I guess but Looking in a mirror at my face makes me want to KMS.
>>
File: well fuck me right.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck me right.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>tfw OP is basically me

Once I started popping titty skittles, I basically stopped caring about everything that I was freaking out about a few months prior. I still learned how to talk and move and present as female, and I did for a time, but after I moved, I kind of just went back to not making an effort to present as anything.
>>
>>8577491
>>8577631
Start being "female" when you're at home. Wear feminine clothes and learn make up and stuff like that.

It's because all your life you've been boys and your head has incorporated that as part of how you normally act. It's a long journey to actually allow yourself to be female. Especially in public.
>>
>>8578013
What to do if you wear nothing when you are at home?
>>
>>8578170
Well then you start wearing something you goof. The point is to work towards a version of yourself that you feel comfortable with and that presents as the gender you identify with. You can't just put on a skirt and some makeup and go outside like "I'm a woman now bitches". It's babysteps.
>>
>>8577491
I feel the same way. I spent so much genuine effort and actually caring about something for once in my life, it drained everything out of me. I haven't done shit after being on skittles for months, in fact I showed up to my endo appointment with stubble and arm hair.

It might be from the fact I was apathetic towards transition from the beginning, most people seem to get violently suicidal if they think they'll be the wrong gender. But I just said eh and stopped caring about anything in life at all and just became a husk. Getting better though.
>>
>>8577491
queen of not knowing what tweezers are
>>
File: 1495312623610.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1495312623610.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>8578187
>wearing clothes in your own home
I don't understand.
>>
>>8578216
Some people 1. aren't AGP or 2. don't have hot bodies.
>>
>>8578216
>so unfamiliar with the comfort of no clothing that you think it's about admiring ones own body
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>8578256
to these dubs
>>8578233
>>
>>8578216
I usually strip practically naked as I get home. But I'm not joking. No clothes is comfortable but this is about being comfortable in what people see as women's clothes when you go outside. The best way to get to that is start by wearing them in the safety of your own home. Even if you don't pass yet.

Being comfortable with just hormones is just another level of repression I'd say.
>>
>>8578345
Yeah, I'm just messin' around. I've been thinking about it, actually. I'm so stupid busy right now though that it's hard to do anything but just throw everything off myself when I get home and lay down in front of the computer.
>>
>>8578013
>Especially in public.
It's so stressful to always make sure you look 100% female and that your facial hair isn't visible, that your adam's apple isn't sticking out or something, that everything is perfect . Men don't have to do anything, they just wake up with their messy hair, put on their least stained T-shirt, some loose jeans and go out.

I want that, I don't want "difficult."
>>
>>8578353
Get like a pair of leggings and a sports bra or a top of some kind and start wearing those as you come home. Effortless but still taking some steps toward your goal.

Also if you're ever planning to wear skirts or dresses there's a lot of shit to learn about how you gotta act in them to not flash your panties all the time.

>>8578390
I get where you're coming from but women don't get that privilege. Though I guess you can keep presenting as a feminine or androgynous guy. Basically HRT and boymode but you gotta figure out if that's what you want and are okay doing in the future.
>>
>>8578214
I have quite small eyebrows and I don't want to screw it up, I should get it done professionally but I feel so self conscious. Also It would make people ask questions IRL and I don't like that, makes me feel really anxious.
>>
>>8578399
Women get that privilege, transwomen don't

That said if you've been on HRT for a while and had lasers you might be passable enough to be able to do it
>>
>>8580210
>That said if you've been on HRT for a while and had lasers you might be passable enough to be able to do it
Did you achieve this mode yet, familia?
>>
>be mtf on hrt for a couple of months
>tfw on bica since month 2 because i'm more accepting of my dick and don't want to ruin it any more than i already have
>asked around for laser, facial hair apparently too varied in colour for laser to work efficiently
>tried makeup pre-hrt, failed, made me sad + more insecure and i stopped trying
>used to be excited for dresses, too sad for that now because man body
>basically rely solely in hormones atm and growing out my wispy shitty hair
>therapist sees this and asks why
>don't know, can't answer
>have a little cry at home
>still don't know, just want to be a girl but don't know what that means when you're a boy

>>8577660
>looking in a mirror at my face makes me want to kms
same lole
>>
>consider stopping hrt every day
>no good reason to stop
>no good reason to keep going either
>>
>>8580463
>used to be excited for dresses
A G P
>>
>>8580237
Not MtF myself but I know girls who did
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.