[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Second Chance Offer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 616635.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
616635.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
Trans anon, I have heard your wishes to re-do your life and transition earlier.

I have come to grant you that wish.

The catch you ask? For every year I send you back you will die that many years sooner than you normally would. Though you will never know when that would be.

So anon, how far back shall I send you? And why do you pick that age?

Remember, there is no guarantee you will live for even a year as your younger self.
>>
I actually wouldn't be able to take this deal because going back in time would mean not meeting my bf.

Otherwise sure I'll take 4 years thanks. Make me 18 again.
>>
>>8577088
But I don't want to ever die!
>>
>>8577088
Either 6 years back to when I was 17 because I do think I would have passed decently if I started then or 10 years so I know I would pass. Even if I die young it's fine I want to die as is anyways
>>
File: photo_2017-07-13_21-48-50.jpg (83KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-13_21-48-50.jpg
83KB, 1280x960px
>>8577088
To logistically * actually * be applicable for transitioning early, you would have to be able to go back to being in the first-third grade, to fit in the entire process of presenting to the point of being able to show your parents, community and local doctors that there's need for transition, before moving onto working through an entire system of psychological evaluation unrelated to actually transitioning, and then from there on out finally actually beginning to approach to idea of transitioning, should you parents actually approach the right doctors, after years of harassment and humiliation and being outcast by family and community and schooling. And that all has to be done before the onset of puberty, because that can't be delayed with just anti-androgens and self-medding.

So like... six years old. Is good.
>>
>>8577088
4 years back, make me 14 again so I can come out to everyone instead of just a few people but then chicken out and repress until I'm 18.
>>
>>8577132
>what are DIY blockers
>>
>>8577142
Is it actually possible to get something similar to Lupron?
>>
>>8577142
How do you propose getting them yourself pre puberty?
>>
>>8577144
And more importantly, could you actually get them on your own as a minor several years ago?
>>
>>8577088
16 years, then I'd be 11, prime time for hrt. Possibly 10... If I can't be guaranteed hormones then I don't know.

Self meddling as an 11 year old would be near impossible.
>>
File: 1498004461316.jpg (82KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498004461316.jpg
82KB, 700x900px
>>8577157
Lupron is $1,000+ a month, so presumably no.
>>
File: 14999975848671751571339.jpg (780KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
14999975848671751571339.jpg
780KB, 2048x1536px
I turn 19 in 2 months, started HRT last month

Give me 6.5 years

The amount of life I've already gained from not killing myself and other potential health implications thus far have probably already made up more than that

Plus my family has mustard race genetics, their default death age is 90+ so I've got some breathing room

Early 14 years old because thank fuck I was a late bloomer, I didn't really start hating body a lot until after that point
>>
>>8577088
>transition earlier
Wow you're an omnipotent being and you choose to deny me just being a girl?

TRANSITIONING EARLIER STILL DOESN'T MAKE ME A GIRL NOW DOES IT

FUCK
You transphobic demibutthole
>>
>>8577205
Yeah it's pretty unfortunate isn't it? I would accept dying at 20 if I could just relive those 20 years as a girl.
>>
Realistically I need like 16 years to give me a couple years buffer before puberty hits full swing
>>
>>8577180
Actually what? You're basically bound to be close to double the age you go back to.

Has to be before you'd die from natural causes, not suicide.

Otherwise this deal is retarded, since you'd probably not live long from after you took the deal.

I. E. If you're 20, and go back to 10, you might only live to 12-14, since you koll yourself around 22-24 anyway.
>>
>>8577088
Sixteen years. Send me back to July 2001 with two months to stop 9/11.
>>
>>8577182
Lol it's not, it's probably 100-150$ in the US.
>>
>>8577205
>>8577214
Nowhere does OP deny you that option, though.

There's nothing (but the amount of life you've got left) stopping you from just trading e.g., 22.75 years to transition when it ACTUALLY matters.
>Transition before 25: avoid barrel chest
>Transition before 18: you might pass
>Transition before puberty: avoid honmode entirely
>Transition before birth: avoid unwanted genitalia
>Transition at/near conception: avoid infertility as the "destination" sex
>>
>>8577237
>at/near conception: avoid infertility as the "destination" sex
Is it possible to be fertile without the right chromosomes, which would be prior to conception?
>>
>>8577226
I thought it meant
You will die X years earlier than if you had never read this message

So if you're already on HRT presumably you're not killing yourself until at least 45
(If you're NOT already on HRT, though, it's not a very good deal since you'll die X years earlier than when you would have killed yourself due to repression, and you're "paying" for the years between now and when you'd kill yourself anyway—you're better off just starting ASAP)
>>
>>8577261
I had…assumed so? Like, I thought CAI are "fertile", though thinking back on it perhaps they're not

Although, come to think of it, if you transition ALL the way back BEFORE conception, you just get le magic chromo somes to directly control your developmental biological sex and it's a nonissue
>>
>>8577088
If I would lose the number of years from my current age to where I want to go, forget it. That's too much. No deal.
If I would lose only the years from when I transitioned to when I want to transition, then I'd trade 10 years from 21 to 11. That way I could transition early and skip male puberty.
>>
>>8577270
Apparently not:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
>The gonads in these women are not ovaries, but instead, are testes; during the embryonic stage of development, testes form in an androgen-independent process that occurs due to the influence of the SRY gene on the Y chromosome.
>Immature sperm cells in the testes do not mature past an early stage, for sensitivity to androgens is required in order for spermatogenesis to complete.
>>
>>8577263
It means you'll live for as long as you'd now, or close to it. If you're 25 and would kill yourself at 28, you'd die around 13 to 18, depending on if you go back to 10 or 15.

It pretty much makes no sense to go back to anything older than 16.
>>
Send me straight back to early childhood. I am not in the slightest bit suicidal now and have no major health issues, so if I die in the next few years it's from some crazy accident. If that's the case, I don't give a shit if I die young. Send me back to have a normal, happy childhood before I go. Thanks.
>>
>>8577237
It does not matter how far back you go, you'll live for the exact amount of time.

What decides how long you'll live is based on for how many more years you'll live from now on.

Basically, it's a shit deal, but at the same time a really good deal.

If you pass really well, and reasonably young, there's absolutely no reason not to take the deal.

If you're a hon and will commit suicide soon you should still absolutely take the deal, since your suffering will be lessened, for the few years you've left to live.

Only reason not to take the deal is if you don't think the benefits of early transition is worth whatever you have now, and that you can't get in your early transition life.
>>
>>8577357
Ah,
so if, RIGHT NOW, you're slated for suicide in 2 years due to being a hon/repressor

and you say "take me back X years, to when I was 12"

then you die at 14
(regardless of your current age)

right?
>>
Is this going by the age we started at or the age we are now? If the age we started then I'd go five years back so I could start at 12, if we're talking current age then seven, also so I can be 12. I figure half a decade or a little over it is a fair trade if I live to a normal age.

>>8577236
Nope, it's really that expensive. I'm in the US and it's like $1500 before insurance when I get it.
>>
>>8577286
Wait, I changed my mind. I'd have the same number of years of life left no matter what. So I could either stay as I am now and have old age to look forward too, or I could live the same number of years but be younger. Sounds like a good deal to me. Send me back to 11. I don't want to spend too many years being a child again.
>>
File: 1440793914356.png (62KB, 152x488px) Image search: [Google]
1440793914356.png
62KB, 152x488px
>>8577088
Ugh, I'm tool old for it to really make a difference in terms of looks.

Let's see, I started at 20 and I'm 22 now. I wouldn't want to sacrifice anymore than 5.

That would put me at 17. I didn't look physically different at all really.

I think I'd still do it though. The last 5 years of my life have been nothing but misery, considering I'm a worthless shut-in NEET and still not even part time yet. Even disregarding HRT, going back to 17 would allow me to fix a bunch of problems that went wrong with my life. If I played my cards right, it'd be like gaining those 5 years back, or even more. Starting HRT 3 years earlier would be icing on the cake.
>>
>>8577377
Yes, correct. Or if you go back to 20 or 12. You'd die at 22 or 14. Only living 2 years in both cases.

>>8577381
That'd go for all medication. If you don't have insurance you pay a 1000% premium.

If you could find it on the black or Grey market it'd be similar to its real price.
>>
>>8577088
Send me back 100 years. Make me -79. I want to break my own timeline just for funsies.
>>
>>8577596
>>8577530
>>8577553
>>8577560
>>8577540
>>8577521
>>8577574
>>8577446
Oh look, loads of threads getting spammed at once! But whoever it is denies they're the curespammer! My mistake, curespammer!

>Stop shitting up other generals, thanks.
Holy hypocrisy!
>>
>>8577636
>curehon thinking she fools anyone with samefagging
>>
File: 283.jpg (39KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
283.jpg
39KB, 300x350px
>>8577540
Please don't waste this opportunity friend. You'd make such a cute girl!
>>
>>8577704
>>8577684
>>8577671
>I'm not whoever this cureanon is, lol
>The rest were trolls and or other posters.
>Not even cureanon.
t. curespammer
>>
>>8577780
Stick to one story, Curehon!
>>
>>8577088
I should probably go all the way back to 15 but honestly I can't remember if I felt this way back then. Still it would be nice to go back there and transition if I could. That would be 11 years and considering how trannies usually don't do that well at later ages I wouldn't give a shit about dying earlier. Another option would be going back to 2011 which was when I realistically had the first chance to do it independent from my parents.

Also fuck you for making me play with thoughts like this. I want my young years back. I want to relive them as a girl.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.