[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone attracted to dicks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1498590481532.jpg (198KB, 941x841px) Image search: [Google]
1498590481532.jpg
198KB, 941x841px
Are any of you ac tuslly attracted to just dics?

I'm attracted to guys. The whole oackage. I like dicks in sex I enjoy doing acts with them or being penetrated but I don't find dicks themselves sexy. They are just a thing.

Whenever a guy sends me a doc pic and asks you "like that?" It makes me cringe. Inlay along to make them feel good but like the fuck. Does anyone enjoy that? I sure don't.

To me a dick is the fun part I do sexy things with when I think a person is sexy but the dick on its own doesn't do it.

Pic related. Me when the guy in talking to sends me weirdly angled dick pics.
>>
>>8574860
Almost same. Except I don't see dicks alone as gross, just not arousing. Unless they're cut and flacid, then ewwww.
>>
I fucking love cocks. Doesn't matter what they're attached to as long as it isn't me. So yes there are people who get tunred on by dicks. I especially like uncut dicks that are semi erect or so hard that they're twitching. Jesus when they twitch they look dangerous almost but you just want to ride that danger and let him release his pent up emotion onto you. Jesus I'm getting turned on from writing this!
>>
>>8574860
Nicely shaped dicks are absolutely lovely and when I get sent a nice dick pic my dick always gets a little harder.

That being said I'm very much into cock worship and you could probably just spend an hour slapping me with your dick/rubbing your balls on my face and I'd cum by barely touching myself.
>>
>>8574886
I'm kind of when you. I guess most the pics I get are at bad angles with short balled being way to prominent. That's a little gross.

And it just makes me feel a but bad when I'm having a good conversation and it gets abruptly interrupted with a dick pic. Unless it's followed up with a come over or something it's like "great are conversation is over and I guess we are doing this now" which is kind of meh for me.
>>
>>8574888
So like you're a fan of just the random dic pics then? I guess that's what bothers me more than the dick itself.
>>
File: DA.jpg (37KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
DA.jpg
37KB, 500x465px
poop
>>
>>8574897
>Bothers
Why? If you don't like a dick pic, just ignore it.
>>
>>8574860
Yes, I am. I love cocks. I love the word cock. I like the way they look, I like the feel, I love the taste, the smell. I love balls too. Worshipping cock is literally my fetish. One of the sexiest things a guy's ever done to me is cuff me, out me on my knees in front of him, and put his cock on my face, forbidding me from doing anything but sitting there while he played vidya. I was so fucking turned on that there was a puddle of pre, and I came like 2 seconds after he finally flipped me over and 69'd me on the couch.

He took a picture and the look on my face is fucking priceless.
>>
>>8575052
I'd be in heaven there too, anon
>>
>>8575052
What vidya and for how long?
>>
I'm ambivalent about dick pics. I really enjoy giving head though. Some are nicer than others
>>
>>8575118
I'm all about sex with dicks. Giving head to dicks. Playing with dicks. But when I'm talking to a guy and it's just random dick pic I'm like.... Eh? Maybe I'm weird. Maybe they just take unappealing dick picks that feature to much hairy ball sack, or maybe I just haven't found the one true aesthetic penis for me.
>>
>>8575120
>Hairy ballsack
I almost never get dick pics like this from anyone but losers.
>>
>>8575093
He was great, really just used me for sex which was cool because he was kind of a douche but God he was fiiiiinnnnnneeeeee. 7.5, uncut shaved, btw, very clean. Perfect dick.
>>8575107
Battlefield 3, about 35 minutes. The face fucking lasted about 25.
>>
>>8575205
My fetish is having a hot douche use me as a cumdump tbqh. As long as he isn't too demeaning.
>>
>>8574860
I'm the opposite in that I love cock but I'm pretty indifferent about other parts of the male body

>>8575052
Sounds nice. Kneeling under a guy's desk is weirdly appealing
>>
>>8575212
Oh he was super demeaning, but I was a NEET who lived alone and say around getting stoned all day. He'd just shoot me a text along the lines of, "take a shower ill be there in 20 minutes be ready," which meant meet him at the door naked and on my knees.

You ready for the twist? I'm 6'1", and had just recently gotten out of the Army as an infantryman, so I was yoked and rough as fuck. This guy was 4 years younger than me (19), 5'8" and was a hardcore sk8terboi emo. Asymmetrical bangs, skinny jeans, lip piercings, the works. But what can I say, I've got my type, and he was super sexually dominant, which rings my bell.

Outside the sex we really didn't associate or talk though, and he was fairly aloof and respectful. I think he was terrified I'd get angry one day and break him in half.
>>
>>8575231
Omg that's so my type. Is want him a little taller though. But I looooooove that kind of boy.
>>
>>8574860
a cute pic with shaved legs and a big wet head on an uncut dick can be really fucking hot, but in general no I don't really enjoy just looking at a dick, dicks can look all sorts of weird
>>
>>8575253
Finally someone who doesn't make me feel like a wierdo.
>>
>mtf here
I'm kind of meh on dicks but I love all other male aspects in a partner. Hairs, muscles, smell, the way they act, voice all of it. And not so twinkish gay bois. Real manly bear type men.

But since I'm pretty neutral on dicks I'm compatible with most FtMs.
>>
>>8575263
You're not a weirdo man, you like what you like. I swing both ways and don't really care to look a vaginas, though some are very pretty indeed, and being led up to seeing one can make it very sexy. I can understand not liking unsolicited dick pics, or even someone sending their dick as the first thing they send, which is often.
>>
>>8574860
It's called being heterosexual homoromantic.
>>
>>8575381
is it realâ„¢?
>>
>>8575381
No like. One mtf . Two. I'm sexually attracted to men. I like doing sexy things to penis. I like the sucky, fucky, the handy. But like if a guy just sends me a picture of a dick I just don't find that nice. Like especially at bad angles with hair and bleh. It could just be the dick is ugly. But I don't mind it when it's like the whole person.
>>
>>8575397
>One mtf .
Fine, fine, transbiansexual, straightromantic.

>Two. I'm sexually attracted to men.
Yes but not the physical way.
>>
>>8575484
But like I find their bodies attractive. Like their arms and their chests and their faces and like erething. Like when there's a naked guy with me I'm about it. It's like dic pics I'm not about.
>>
>>8575503
That attraction has grown from your romantic feelings towards them. I expect you can develop that into liking the look of dicks too, but don't worry if you can't! It doesn't mean anything's wrong!
>>
File: knowitall_orig.jpg (92KB, 728x490px) Image search: [Google]
knowitall_orig.jpg
92KB, 728x490px
>>8575517
different anon, but how do you know all this?
>>
>>8576138
Studying trannyism.
>>
>>8574860
I like feminine dicks
>>
>>8574860
AGP
>>
I like dicks a lot more than I like most guys.

But I need to be attracted to the person the dick's attached to for me to want to do anything with it, so it's pretty much just twinks for me as far as being gay is concerned.
>>
>>8576177
But I'm not tho.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>8576150
>From looking at all the data, that's what it is.
>>
>>8574860
So what you mean is that you're not attracted to disembodied cocks but you're attracted to people, same here.
>>
>>8576440
Yeah like I still find dicks attractive on men. But like if I just get a dick pic I'm not a fan. I kind of like some sometimes but like if we are talking and you suddenly send me a dic pic I'm prolly not about it when if I want suck it in person
>>
>>8576500
You sound like you're fucking 12.
>>
When I see a big dick, I instantly get hard and think about sucking it, smelling it and having it rubbed in my hair while covered in spit, and making it cum in my hands.

MtF bi
>>
>>8578734
Also i guess i didnt answer the rest. I think random dick pics are cringey but if its a good dick ill usually say "gross" and then save it and cum to it later. Like i want to know you before you send me pics of your genitals so it's creepy to me, but like, you DID give it to me (^:
>>
>>8574886
Yeah I'm a gay guy and I really don't understand why people like looking at dicks.
They're so not sexy, unlike butts.
>>
>>8578733
Thanks for furthering the discussion with you insightful comment. I look forward to further glimpses into your intellectual depth in the future!
>>
File: 1226bible02.jpg (454KB, 961x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1226bible02.jpg
454KB, 961x1205px
>all the people itt who apparently don't like to look at dicks

You all disgust me.
>>
File: 1499188364215.jpg (44KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1499188364215.jpg
44KB, 264x282px
>>8574860
Well yeah, I love the shape I love, the smooth skin, the veins...
They are all around amazing, that being said not every dick is hot tho, and a bad "owner" can ruin the looks of a nice thick dick.
>>
>>8574860
I like nice pictures of nice dicks, especially when they belong to nice people.
>>
>>8574860
I love cock.
Not attached to dudes though. Weirdly enough, my brain tells me its wrong when I see a dick attached to a normal guy. Disembodied cocks are ok too I guess. I dont really pay them any mind, honestly. Dick pics are just kind of annoying, really. No one ever takes a good dick pick. The lighting is terrible or its from a weird angle. If someone sent me a dick pic thats taken competently so I can observe details then I wouldn't mind.
Dicks on another girl turn me into a submissive pile of goo, though. Especially thick, painfully erect cocks. The idea of giving head (either a dick or a pussy, doesn't matter to me) while we lay on the couch and she watches tv makes me all warm inside.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.