[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive been on hrt for about 6 months, i pass, im stealthed at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 93402280-352-k20057.jpg (31KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
93402280-352-k20057.jpg
31KB, 352x550px
So ive been on hrt for about 6 months, i pass, im stealthed at work, etc. but i still feel heaps of dysphoria throughout the day, its like a droning feeling that i have to try to overcome everyday.

Has anyone tried low doses of weed to get through tough days? Does weed knock the edge out of dysphoria?
>>
>>8574545
I don't understand why people keep changing the definition of pass to having some slight feminine feature and stealth to just being girl mode.

You can't be stealth if you ever get clocked, if anyone can find out you're trans, or if there are any documents or registrations that identify your old identity or that you're trans.
>>
>>8574741
Idk why this thread is being more about how i perceive being stealth, but it is being unclocked and being known by my preferred name. The one person who has any access to my documents at work is headoffice, no one else questions my identity. Please solve your insecurities, i get that 5 months on hrt isnt much and passing on that is a huge privilege and how unfair it is, but thats life, get over it and try being happy for other people for a change
>>
>>8574746
People are just respectful but there's no way you're stealth after only 6 months. I refuse to believe you've had the surgery, recovered from surgery, changed all your documentation, removed all your facial hair, changed your voice to perfect female pitch, deleted your old life and scrubbed all documents clean. That there is no question in anyone's mind for even a second that you are anything but completely cis female and has been cis female since birth.
You shouldn't project your insecurities on other people because you don't want your bubble burst. Many hons like you believe they're the greatest tranny ever and it's just kind of sad really. I've never seen someone with so much fake confidence actually turn out to be very delusional in reality.
>>
>>8574755
Why do you need surgery to pass? Why do i need to delete my past life lol? Friend, im not insecure, no more than just dysphoria, youre trying to challenge me for being able to be unquestioned on my day to day basis when i work two jobs that deal with at least 100 people a day and ive formed relationships with a good 10% of them who constantly ask me when am i having kids etc (im 20 so i obv just tell them im too young, they tend to be around 40 ish). Makeup takes care of any facial hair that is under my skin when i remove it, my voice is fine, and im getting my name changed in about a month. I mean i get why this is so upsetting but really you should like try and be happy for others because its a lot healthier
>>
>>8574758
Sorry not a hundred, i work a coffee shop and a drugstore so you get a lot more people than that
>>
OP wants to know:

1. DAE feel dysphoria even when they pass (or perceive they pass)

2. Does marijuana help?
>>
>>8574769
Thank you
>>
>>8574758
It's pretty common for trannies here to think stupid shit like you do. Thinking that nobody could ever tell, that you can go in changing rooms or a swimming pool and nobody is ever going to notice. I doubt there are very many people on this board that will believe you when you make that assertion.
In addition to being delusional about yourself you're also being delusional to not consider that most people here aren't going to believe there's no way they can possibly ever tell you're trans.
>>
>>8574741
>or if there are any documents or registrations that identify your old identity or that you're trans.
Then I could never be stealth by your standards because my state won't allow me to change my birth certificate, and you could figure out I'm trans from my health records.
>>
>>8574782
You're so bitter and untrusting. Do you believe that ever single person ever knows what a trans person looks like and that no person, without having tons of surgery, could pass? There are masculine looking females, anon. My doctor is a tall woman who has a long chin, an angled jaw, and a bit of a brow ridge. My mom has all that, including a wide chest, wide shoulders, large arms and hands, and a big nose.
>>
>>8574741
>>8574755
Dont be a bitter hon I went stealth roughly the same time OP did. Some people naturally look like women. I practiced my voice since I was a kid to keep my high pitch. And I started to laser facial hair a year before I transitioned.
I started my transition just before summer break and went to a brand new school right after, no one knew my birthgender.
>>
>>8574545
Also OP ill answer your questions. I still feel the dysphoria of not being a girl by birth. Having had SRS helps tremendously and being friends with mostly girls who dont know Im trans helps too. But during those boring times where your mind just starts wondering off like at work like you mentioned you cant help but think what if. Just try to think of who you are now and your future rather then about the past.

I dont think smoking weed is going to help much aside from getting you in trouble if someone notices youre high af and they will figure it out eventually.
>>
>>8574545
I had SRS years ago. I'm stealthy and passable enough, though not true deep stealth. I still get some social dysphoria. I can't just date as if I were cis because I'm still trans, I worry about getting too close to people in case they figure out I'm trans from something I say, not being able to talk about trans issues irl, and just worrying about being outed. The greater publicity around trans issues lately has made me worry more. At least I'm OK with my body now.
>>
>>8574545
By low dose do you mean like medically or like a small bowl? I smoke about a gram per pack, and I find that it pulls me more into feeling like a real person. Like I disassociate more when I'm sober, but when I'm high it's like "wow i'm alive and starting hormones this is real" and I feel good!
>>
File: 1499714553830.gif (377KB, 774x716px) Image search: [Google]
1499714553830.gif
377KB, 774x716px
I have the opposite effect with weed. Whenever I'm high, I start feeling really ashamed of myself and think about how gross I must look in public, a boy dressing like a girl.

I pass fairly decently, so I'm told. I feel happy about my transition, but when I'm high I guess my mind just goes dark places and I can't help but feel ashamed of myself for being this way.
>>
>>8574769
Nobody cares desu
>>
>>8574782
Why are you so angry that im passing so early LMAO

I get hit on by all sorts of men and women every day, i get winked at by all sorts of nationalities and backgrounds and by businessmen as well as construction workers. Trust me im nowhere near as low self esteemed as you are. Im just a 5'2, long haired, thicc girl and i feel damn good about myself !!! In fact i dont really care " most people here wont believe" im just shocked at how much this upsets you. Even if i am just delluded which is unlikely since even my work trainers ask if im on my period sometimes and theyre middle aged women. One of them actually goes to church and i teased her and asked if she was going to pride and shes like no i dont support that. Im happy is what im getting at anon, and i do pass, im just wondering whether these waves of self consciousness i get where i have to re-do my makeup several times and i start crying when no one treats me any different. Please stop projecting your insecurity, specially on people who are actually happy with where they are, im sorry you dont i really am

>>8574833
I gues i was the opposite i always looked female, again, 5'2 hourglsss body huge ass and thick thighs and my face isnt actually manly, i have soft features, thick lips and a really cute boppable nose, i was confused for a girl before i started presenting like daily

>>8574851
Yeah i meant like low doses and getting a prescription for it and stuff. I dont want to be high just a bit less worried about stuff.
>>8574942
Yeah i mean medically, i will give it a try its really easy to get medical cards where im at
>>
>>8575275
my therapist actually advocated me getting a medical card as well, as she refered to is as "readily available medicine" anyway
>>
>>8575418
Yeah i think i might
>>
It really depends on you, and what strain you're smoking. Some people hate pot because it makes them super hyperaware of their bodies and shit like that. I personally love it for alleviating gender dysphoria, but only sativa. I love a good indica as well but it does nothing to help my gender dysphoria. I'm full time and have been passing for around a year, so for the most part I'm stealth. I still get really bad imposter-syndrome-feelings when around cis females I don't know too well, and I get anxious about people finding out about my biological sex, and weed really helps with that.
>>
>>8575927
Umm...what is the difference in the two? The people I know can't explain shit, they just end up saying 'uhh they're all hybrids'.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.