[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traps & The Alt-Right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0105.jpg (99KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
99KB, 675x1200px
Alright ladies gents and everything in between how is it going tonight? I have a question for you all. Has anyone else noticed how the Alt-Right teens and young adults love for Traps and their culture. I find it one of the most interesting relationships on the internet. The Queen of the Alt-Trap culture on the internet is Blaire White she is the clear leader look at her YouTube and Twitter feed comments they are absolutely filled with 1488 and Alt-Right comments. So ladies do you appreciate the attention and does anyone else find this interesting please let me know?
>>
>>8573442
No, its weird as fuck
>>
Blaire isn't alt-right, she's some variety of libertarian bullshit.

I mean, it's nice that she's not some lefty drone. But come on, she's not that far right, and neither are most of her followers.
>>
>>8573442
This poll should pretty accurately explain why the alt-right is so obsessed with traps:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13405535/r
>>
>>8573454
This. Thank fucking Christ someone on this board isn't a total retard.
>>
>>8573454
I never said she was Alt-Right but a growing number of her followers are even though they are still somewhat of a minority
>>
>>8573462
Except everyone, not just on this board, but the entire site, is retarded when it comes to discussing Blaire White. Of course you never get to see them on /pol/ for long (positive or not) because they're always deleted.
>>
>>8573451
It is weird but it is interesting
>>
>>8573473
Thank god they were getting retarded/pol/ should be for politics only not gender or politics
>>
>>8573482
Gender has recently been made a political issue though.
>>
Go away blaire stop posting your pictures
>>
>>8573591
But she's pretty.
>>
>>8573482
Speak of the devil.... >>>/pol/133427975

Let's see if this ends badly.
>>
>>8573638
Not me
>>
>>8573442
political beliefs and sexual orientation clash. so common
>>
>>8573442
Blair can fuck off. Just another leftist cuck that thinks MUH BASED BLACK MAN proves Africans don't have an average iq of 70.
No one in the alt right takes her seriously or the other (((sceptics)))
If you can't name the Jew or point out iq differences between races then you're not alt right.
>>
>>8573442
just making money by appealing to fetishists
>>
>>8573965
/polgbt/ strikes again!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.