[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - Female to Male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 42

File: sports-cancun.jpg (325KB, 1600x580px) Image search: [Google]
sports-cancun.jpg
325KB, 1600x580px
"SPORTS, BRO" edition

Do you like watching or playing any sports?

>previous
>>8541489
>>
File: IMG_1213.png (3MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.png
3MB, 2400x3000px
Why do people pretend like FTM is difficult at all? You just keep taking more and more testosterone until you look like a man. It has really acute effects within the body. It's nothing like MTF. You guys have it way easier. Why do you think you can share our pain and commiserate on this board?
>>
>>8573391
Don't be a dick.
>>
Anyone got the discord link?
>>
>>8573391
Number one, whoever put "all shit" on that graphic is a moron who should top themselves.

Number two, if you have such a problem with us, stay out of our gen.

>>8573348
Watching, no. Seems fucking pointless to watch other people run around. Watching sports is for plebs, you either play them yourself or you find better things to do.

I played soccer growing up, but I left the sport when I started transitioning because I didn't want to play on a girl's team anymore. And then I developed respiratory problems that kinda cinched me not playing team sports anymore.

Sometimes I want to get back into something solo like running, but I don't have a lot of motivation without a team to support, idk.
>>
>pre t
>hmm I kind of want to touch a penis. I want to make semen shoot out of one

>t
>i need every female around me to sit on my face until I die and every second that is not happening is pain

Why
>>
File: 1485224074683.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485224074683.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>8573391
>Plant
>Cis tier
>>
>>8573554
iktf, except pre-t I was just kinda indifferent. Sex at all in a female body seemed alien to me.
>>
>>8573348
I love football (american). My parents wouldn't let me play with the boys in high school, so when I was 18 I tried out for a semi-pro women's team and played for 8 years. Can't play on the team now that I'm a dude obviously, but I still play for fun and cheer for my old team and the hometown NFL team.

I also ride dirt bikes and I played basketball in high school.

>tfw probably the only ftm on the planet who isn't into drawing and anime
>>
>>8573554
meta-attraction isn't just for mtfs huh
>>
File: 1499407939359.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499407939359.gif
2MB, 356x200px
Any of you like hockey?
>>
File: 1498651629651.jpg (58KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498651629651.jpg
58KB, 455x600px
>>8573348
Rock climbing and orienteering
>>
>>8573391
>tfw you looked like the picture of Lauren when you was gril

Maybe you should lower your standards of passing to something that isn't a Victoria Secret model?
>>
>>8574850
4chan trans girls spend way too much time on the internet and don't compare themselves to irl cis women ever.
>>
>>8573663
>probably the only ftm on the planet who isn't into drawing and anime
Well you're posting on a Dalmatian Spiders Collectors board. What do you expect?
>>
>>8574850
tbf, that's "boyish" tier, and you're an FtM. so...

But yeah, their standards are utterly ridiculous. I had a fun time one day on public transit...I looked around and decided to pretend I was /tttt/ and clock any trannies on the bus.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE every single "woman" on the bus was a clockable tranny, anons? I could tell from their hideous man hands and jaws and noses and long midfaces. Heck, sitting across from me was an entire FAMILY of unpassable freaks, three generations worth: grandma had this incredibly angular face, sharp cheekbones, strong jaw. Mom had an adam's apple, I think. Even the little girl was clearly trans, she had a little boy face. Early transitioners still won't end up passable, I tell you.

There I sat, the only one on the bus born with a vagina...
>>
>>8574856
Who wants to look like irl women?
>>
File: 1499265300118.jpg (27KB, 663x537px) Image search: [Google]
1499265300118.jpg
27KB, 663x537px
>working night shift job, on T for 6 months, haven't said anything to anyone
>endure months of shit talking and hostility because I need this job
>get employee of the month
>management puts some dumb shit on a bulletin board for people to sign
>a day shift worker writes "we all know you're on male hormones"

At least my immediate boss tried to hide it from me.
>>
>>8576101
>At least my immediate boss tried to hide it from me.
How?
>>
>>8573348
I was enjoying Wimbledon until Konta got Williamsed. All the players I like are out now so I guess it's wait for Federer to win.
>>
>>8576132
He leaned a tall box in front of the part where it was written.
>>
Why is this gen always so dead. Where are my ftmbros at.
>>
>>8576319
It used to be more active before the onslaught of "FtM here how's my earlobe look" threads and false flags designed to make us look like chumps like >>8576211
>>
>>8576101
Is it...bad that they know you're on T? Like is it just about them harassing you, or what?
>>
>>8576681
It's obvious I'm on T and has been for months now, I'm just bothered by it because it represents an escalation in an already dicey situation. I can deal with dumb people saying dumb things all day, but in terms of finances, something like them fucking with my car would ruin me.
>>
>>8576743
Okay, it's not like every place has this, but is there a chance of you contacting an HR department or something? Not even to get other people in trouble so much as to let them know this is the situation you're dealing with in case it DOES escalate to people trying to get you fired.
>>
I'm utter shit at the vast majority of sports, but find them to be generally fun to play with friends. I've had a lot of fun with badminton and volleyball, and now in the summertime I try and get out and use my inlines.

I have a lot of admiration for horse sports and definitely enjoy what I've tried of horseback riding. What I'm closest to practicing myself is swimming, but that's more of a workout thing. I would love to learn competitive couples' dancing (lindyhop etc.) or something like capoeira, but need more stability in my life before that's an option.

I used to be a massive wanker about sports (nerd elitism, whining about jocks kinda thing), but ended up working in a sports bar for a year. I still don't really GET team sports like football, but I can get behind stuff like the UEFA or other big events.

I do scouting but I don't think that really counts for sport.

>>8574315
My brother used to play. It's a cool sport, I've a lot of respect for it, but I'm not really about brute force, lmao.
>>
>>8573391
Tits.

And before you go on about "but mtf will eventually grow tits that they'll have to hide boymode" blah blah....

I'm talking D cup breasts on 130 pounds FTM.
You just can't bind that shit. so if you're like I was when i first transitioned, you're a thin, heavily bearded freak with a huge rack. Shut up with this bullshit, we all have our fair share of problems.
>>
>>8576756
Been there, did that, it only made people respect me less.
>>
>>8576036
Yeah, I was worried I wasn't going to pass with my "boyish"-tier face as I thought I looked too feminine. Feeling's died down, but it's nice to know I might be considered a hon in crowds here.
>>
I have top surgery coming up in two weeks. I stopped smoking pot because I know that it could affect the healing process negatively. Is it still safe to take psychedelics like lsd and mushrooms though?
>>
Normally I hate being associated with anything feminine. I'm hyper aware of my tone of voice/mannerisms, don't wear anything too colorful, etc.
But yet I still collect dolls (Monster High). Why is this the one feminine thing I'm ok with?
>>
>>8573391
I thought this was /lgbt/ not /mtfmtfmtfmtf/
>>
You guys know of any trustworthy gender therapist/medical people in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin (the closer to Rockford or Beloit the better), or any advice to find any? I've been in debate for as long as I can remember, but I think it's best to talk to a professional and make sure it's not just part of my general insecurity. Plus there are some hangups about my trans-debate situation that bother me (which I might detail later so you guys can pick at em) and I want to sort that out so I don't end up destroying/wasting my life.

What I'm worried about is getting a gender therapist who either drank the Tumblr kool-aid and will say I'm trans no matter what, or one who will straight up deny it because I'm not a stereotypical dudebro or something, and having what little money I have flushed down the toilet either way.

Plus, I dunno what the hell is gonna happen with the healthcare shit happening now, so I can't trust it will be safe to do anything soon. I'm being bled dry by (rather shitty) health insurance and I'm pretty sure it still covers what I'm contemplating atm, but who knows how long that will last.
>>
>>8576785
surgery???
>>
>>8573348
>the OP copypasta got obliterated
Should we make a new one? Or look for the old one/update it?
>>
>Do you like watching or playing any sports?
Watching sports is absolutely yawn-inducing for me. I do enjoy playing though, I play volleyball and handball the most, at least once a week, just for fun. I'm completely useless with shit like football/soccer though, I prefer avoiding them to save myself from the embarrassment. I've been feeling like playing softball for a while now, I only did once like 9 years ago, but nobody here plays that shit.
I'd need to start swimming to help my joints, but dysphoria and finances don't let me do that crap

>>8574315
Not ice hockey. I used to play field hockey when I was a kid, and was somewhat good. I miss it, honestly, I need to find some other sport to play like that.

>>8576977
Just think that somewhere out there is a cis male brony who has way more girly shit than you do.
>>
File: IMG_4502.jpg (402KB, 1017x1017px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4502.jpg
402KB, 1017x1017px
Remember to eat healthy, take your vitamins and drink water
Go outside for a bit, maybe take a walk
A healthy body and healthy mind coincide. Whoever starves themselves is a meme.
>>
>>8577999
thanks satan
>>
>>8578050
Your screen is upside down
>>
>>8578169
sorry I meant thanks sign of the end of times.
>>
>>8577368
haha just like what mtf's eventually go through, wowzer.
Fucking think for a sec, yeah?
>>
>>8577999
Get this whack shit out of my thread.
>>
Drunk mother:
>if I get down to all of it I don't really believe [he's trans] but I still love him.

Well, I wasn't going to talk to you anyway after moving out but thanks for solidifying that.
>>
>>8580283
Forgot to mention she said she only supports me because she's supposed to as a liberal.
>>
>>8580283
>>8580314
she still loves you. don't be a dick to your mother.
>>
>>8580376
She can love me all she wants, she's a selfish alcoholic and I don't want anything to do with her.
>>
>>8580376
Doesn't really sound like it.

>>8580283
Don't burn your bridges if you can help it. Family are an important link to your past and yourself. Maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder and you and your mom will learn to appreciate each other more when some distance is created between the two of you.
>>
>>8580522
We had a four-year absence once, didn't work. Trust me, she's long past the point of no return.
>>
>>8580403
>she's a selfish alcoholic
all girls become their mothers
>>
>>8580376
don't stick your oar in where it's not needed, you don't know what might have transpired between them

>>8580539
good luck with it anon, i disowned my dad and never looked back. improved my life quality markedly
>>
>>8580550

It's okay if you're an alcoholic, anon. We're here to support you.
>>
>>8573391

>pass as a man
>still short as fuck

pass as a manlet, sure.
>>
Do we have a discord? All the links in the archive are dead.
>>
>>8582136
no
>>
File: DEyjeF6UwAAyk9y.jpg (324KB, 1241x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DEyjeF6UwAAyk9y.jpg
324KB, 1241x1362px
Why do people do this shit? Why do they think anyone gives a fuck or needs to know?
Natal sex anatomy is the whole fucking problem, what is with this influx of trans people rubbing it in people's faces like it's some awesome thing that should be celebrated and not something the rest of us fight tooth and nail for the rights and finances to fix?
There is zero fucking benefit to this kind of attention whoring, all it does is make us look like demanding, imposing freak shows to normies, and generally just makes me want to projectile vomit.
>>
>>8577669

Previous thread: >>#######

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>8583735
It should get updated.
>>
File: 1500042884224.jpg (4KB, 206x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500042884224.jpg
4KB, 206x219px
>>8583655
>>
Is AAP and AGP even real? I don't know how to know if I have it or not. I don't really feel turned on seeing myself as a full on man in my head, I just feel happy cause less dysphoria? I don't fully understand the agp/aap shit.

I am bi but I dont get turned on by myself? So I guess I am not aap? Does anyone think they are aap here?
>>
>>8584287
AAP and AGP is just bullshit that cis people tack onto the 90% of dysphoric people that aren't actually AAP/AGP, and conflating the 10% that are with everyone else.

If you're turned on by crossdressing and don't have dysphoria you're AAP/AGP.
>>
Yo. Does anyone know if there's a market/store for DHT that I can find through Tor? Getting DHT without a script is basically impossible, and doctors generally only give to you if you're 3 months prior to getting meta. Which is stupid.
>>
File: gun.jpg (9KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
9KB, 249x243px
>tfw closeted and pre-T
>tfw eat my feelings
>tfw body is getting more feminine with every pound
>>
>>8584440
Put down the fork and do drugs instead you tubby fuck
>>
>>8584450
I can't get a hold of that shit without friends. At least eating is better than self-harm.
>>
>>8584456
I just starved myself and used the hunger pains to cope. Worked well. I didn't scar myself and I kept a super androgynous figure. Chest never got bigger than an A cup.
>>
>>8584456
Yes you can. You're just too sheltered to know how to do it. Lucky for you it's not hard. Hit a bar in the shitty part of town.
>>
How hard is it for you guys to find clothes that fit?
>>
>>8584456
Eating to fill your emotional void is self harm.
>>
>>8584456
How come FtMs binge and MtFs starve themselves? It's the opposite that would help them pass.
>>
>>8584515
A lot of clothes are too long for my arms
>>
>>8584515
Men's size small shirts usually fit me, I wear pants in side 28x30 or size 16 boys.
>>
>>8584520
When I was a kid I heard somewhere that if I ate a lot of junk food I would stop growing and stay at some sort of stasis until I stopped. Reason I didn't stave myself was because I thought it accelerated your growth, making you older looking and more feminine.
>>
>>8584521
Really?
I mean I never really ever thought about how men's clothing would fit FtMs.
>>8584536
Does having to buy 'boys' clothing make you feel like shit or is it just another aspect of life?
>>
>>8584474
I'll have to try that, the problem with me is I want something to feel good (food) as well as release (self harm)

maybe I'll get a hobby for the good and starve myself for the release

>>8584492
I don't want to get raped anon
>>
File: ppt thinking sounds.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ppt thinking sounds.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>8573391
kill le elv xD
>>
>>8584549
Not OP but you already know the answer to that question, can you stop rubbing salt in the wound?

Non-FTMs ask the dumbest questions trying to be "accepting".
>>
>>8584549
I don't really care. I'd rather buy clothes that fit than look like a little kid swimming Dad's clothes over some weird little ego thing.
>>
>>8584561
Sorry, I'm not trying to be accepting I'm just curious.
>>8584569
That's a good outlook on it
>>
>>8584606
Most of the stuff I wear is mens anyway so I don't really have to dwell on it much. 5'3" 125 lbs by the way
>>
>>8584751
Good on you, I guess.
Well, keep on doing your thing and I'm sure things will turn out ok or something.
>>
>>8584515
I have to go to the kids part of the store to find stuff that actually fits me without making me look like a slob. Being a manlet sucks
>>
>>8584515
I'm 5'10 so it's pretty easy. At first things were sometimes too big through the shoulders, but I've bulked up.
>>
File: 1498621992752.jpg (83KB, 900x301px) Image search: [Google]
1498621992752.jpg
83KB, 900x301px
>>8584515

I'm pre-T. Men's t-shirts fit me just fine, but most of the time I have to wear women's jeans because I have a massive ass/thighs that makes men's jeans uncomfortable.

>have pretty great natural female figure but just had to be trans
>Face is shit and currently overweight so no one realizes it anyway
>>
>>8584554
>raped

Aaaaand there's the sheltered becoming apparent again. You deserve every pound you gain you lazy fuck.
>>
File: happy-birthday-hedgehog.jpg (38KB, 563x422px) Image search: [Google]
happy-birthday-hedgehog.jpg
38KB, 563x422px
Today is the hedgehogs birthday, what present are you getting it?
>>
>>8588567
Indifference.
>>
>>8584554
>implying men can be raped
>>
Just did a ~500m swim across the lake. Could've easily done 1k. No binder, no swim top, no dysphoria. Feels good, man.
>>
>>8588567
a handgun, fake passports and access codes to Iranian nuclear warheads
>>
>>8584520

Maybe gendered cultural associations? Restricting calories/anorexia is 'for girls,' eating copious shit is 'for big, growing boys.'
>>
>>8583655
holy shit that's disgusting and so unnecessary. Literally why?
>>
>>8588567
freedom
>>
found on tunglr.cum

thoughts on "transman lesbian"?
>>
>>8588567
A life sized George clooney cut out
>>
>>8588799
The fact they didn't bullet point they were trans or male in their about them section apart from coupled wit lesbian as a fite me comment shows me it's just another trender woman who will "detransition" soon.
>>
>>8588807
yeah, that works p well. tbqh i thought they were some self hating trans man that'd gobbled up too much """"gender critical"""" material since they posted mainly that stuff (apparently).
>>
>>8588799
If someone is a feminist, they aren't trans. Simple as that.
>>
>>8588567
Running shoes
>>
File: 1494959450115.jpg (69KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1494959450115.jpg
69KB, 500x517px
>>8584515
not that hard despite being 5'5''ish, everyone in my town is pretty short so we have smaller mens clothes and larger mens clothes all mixed together. Don't even have to go to the kids section.
Protip: buy shirts that fit your shoulders instead of shirts that fit your ribcage. makes your shoulders look bigger (or maybe I actually do havebigger shoulder than I think)
>>
>>8583655
Jeesusfuckingchrist! Why?!
>>
File: 7nPIzZg.jpg (22KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
7nPIzZg.jpg
22KB, 375x305px
>>8588836
>>
File: 1488145961350.png (201KB, 486x328px) Image search: [Google]
1488145961350.png
201KB, 486x328px
>>8588799
>and yes...I'm a trans man lesbian, questions?
>>
Utilising stem cell technology for phalloplasty grafts when?
>>
>>8583655
>>8583655
nononononononononononononononopenopenopefucknonopegodnofuckinghellnopenahnope
>>
>>8588567
A turnip
And another turnip, but this one is carved into a mighty throne
...hedgehogs like veg, right?
>>
>>8573391
the ftm trannies who stick around are the ones who are ftmhon because they can't afford shit or have DD cups or whatever. most passing trans guys ditch the trans community and go stealth.
>>
>>8590145
it's not gonna happen. that research was a dead end, and even if it did go somewhere, it would have only worked for cis guys. you gotta have stem cells with XY in them for them to use your cells for your lab-grown dick.
>>
I'm ftm, 3 years on T, and the only thing I miss about my lady life is being able to orgasm multiple times in a row, and more intense. Orgasms on T suck compared to that.

Can I achieve better and multiple orgasms again (detransitioning not an option)?
>>
>>8584515
Big and Tall sizes are horse shit. They either come in tall beanpoll size or short and round size, and I'm tall and round.
>>
I really need help. I'm in the closet, full girl-mode. I keep pushing all my trans stuff down, but occasionally it comes up, and I roll it around in my noggin, weigh the pros and cons.

One thing I've been focused on is, I'm a very dominant person, and while I'm not very interested in sex, I'm interested in dominating and fighting people (men, mostly), in order to, ya know, uh, get sexual gratification. I just imagine beating some little punk-ass bitch into the dirt, and then penetrating him (consentually, duh) until he hurts for a long time and knows his place.

How do I do that without a weiner? It's really bothering me. I could just dry hump someone, but it just seems weak to me. Help?

(And like, the above example is a fantasy and unrealistic, I know, but what I mean is that I do for sure want to top, in a natural way, no fiddling with anything. Which is the pickle, or, lack thereof.)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495210684846.jpg (132KB, 800x740px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495210684846.jpg
132KB, 800x740px
If you want a more helpful place to talk to other trans people join the discord. https://discord.gg/Nd7h9
>>
>>8591483
>tfw you were ready to do that and then politics got extra shitty
fukk
>>
>>8591688
Amazon press if you're not grossed out by PIV, or strap on a handy dandy dildo friend.
...or fuck, I dunno. Fisting?
>>
>>8591832
PIV sure grosses me out. I like to stay clothed. I looked up Amazon press, but all I got was Amazon's PR website.

I'm considering abusing one's prostate via fingers; that is a viable option. Not too into fisting.

Strap-ons are a no-no, unless I pack a prosthetic. People would probably notice a package under my skirt, though, so that is also a no.

I appreciate the suggestions, fampai.
>>
>>8591744
>including mtfs

no thanks
>>
>>8591500
No I mean like creating the same graft that's currently used for phallo. Not a whole cis dick.
>>
>>8576785
>thin, heavily bearded freak with a huge rack
niiiice
>>
>>8584424
I'm just a retarded cis scum, but doesn't doesn't your body make its own DHT if you're taking testosterone?
>>
How many of you would actually be willing to date a MtF?
Would it matter if she was taller than you?
Would it be a problem if she was pre / post op?
I feel like FtMs and MtF understand each other's situations and feelings better than a cis person ever could, and I doubt many cis people would really want to marry or have a long term relationship with a trans person.
>>
>>8592400
I would even if she was taller but she would have to be post-op or at least planning to get bottom surgery in the near future but I think I'm the minority on that point.
Also on the taller aspect I would still like for her to be cute and sub (dd/lg even better) and not have some motherly or dom personality towards me.
>>
File: period.gif (385KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
period.gif
385KB, 500x436px
Do ftms have periods?
>>
>>8592447
Not on t
>>
>>8592463
Neat. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>8592400
Dated a MtF. It fucking sucked. Any kind of sexual activity was awkward because we wanted what the other had and the relationship crashed and burned. Didn't help that she was a moody bitch.
Don't have that problem with a cis guy tho weirdly enough. Currently in a relationship with one and the best I've ever had.
I think the secret is just finding people who aren't garbage.
>>
>>8591515
Bump for help.
>>
>>8591428
They are carnivors
>>
>>8573391
Suffering is relative. We have more invasive surgeries that are more difficult to recover from. We have a shitton of teenage girls pretending to be ftm and saying you don't need dysphoria to be trans and they're constantly shitting up the trans male community.

Just because our HRT is more potent doesn't mean we have it easier.
>>
>>8592782
Fuck. I feel so lied to by children's fiction. Tiny steak?
>>
>>8593399
Give him slugs.
>>
>>8592059
ohh I see. no idea then :y Hopefully within a few decades. I think for now we'll just need to rely on better prosthetics.
>>
>>8592152
It should, but if you're a fatty it might not make as much. It could also help to apply DHT topically to a specific area, like putting it on your clitoromegaly to make it grow more. It's kinda like OD'ing that specific area to induce the greatest effect.
>>
>>8592400
probably wouldn't just because I wouldn't want her to be taller than me and I'm short af
>>
>>8592152
Yeah but the idea is that you put the cream on your dick and it has a pretty good chance of making it grow a little more
>>
>>8592400
we get this stupid fucking question every time there's a new general reeeeee
>>
>>8593408
Not who you replied to, but I think we should be focusing on bionic prosthetics instead of the organic option.

Prosthetics are becoming more advanced, and quickly. They have the ability to feel warmth and pressure now. The nerve endings of female genitalia could easily be connected to an osteosized bionic prosthetic.

Shouldn't take more than 10-20 years for them to feel natural pleasure and react to arousal, really. It's less of a pipedream than a lab-grown penis.
>>
>>8593493
The admin on the ftmgen discord is working on a prosthetic for sex, but it's not bionic. It's like ribbed or some shit.
>>
>>8593510
I meant actual researchers who are skilled in bionics and prosthesis, as well as microsurgery, creating a valid non-organic counterpart to a functioning human penis. Not a ripped strap-on. Apologies if that was what was being discussed earlier, I didn't see it.
>>
>>8593523
Ah, ribbed, I mean.
>>
>>8593473
>penis enlargement creme

I feel like we heard this one before and it turned out to be a scam
>>
>>8593537
Well because any changes on a cis dick would be super minimal and practically unnoticeable. DHT has been shown to work for some FTMs before meta surgery.
>>
>>8588836
The autistic is in full force today.
>>
>>8593561
t. triggered cis woman
>>
>>8592447
Nope.mp3

Been on T for almost 2 months and i've just been spotting. Thank fucking god.
>>
File: india-Long-Johns.jpg (36KB, 501x313px) Image search: [Google]
india-Long-Johns.jpg
36KB, 501x313px
>>8593548
Add millimetres to your length!
>>
>>8583655
B-but periods should have stopped while they were on T
>>
>>8593596
Hey I mean, you take what you can get.
>>
File: tumblr_o03s940ZQp1ue441bo1_1280.png (43KB, 670x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03s940ZQp1ue441bo1_1280.png
43KB, 670x900px
apparently this is called A Study In Trans Masculinity but i would have called it Speak For Yourself Mate
>>
>>8593923
I hate when strings of empty metaphors think they're poetry.
>>
>>8593923
>the chlorinated pools of their skins
>>
>>8594021
I fucking hate this normie facebook meme
>>
>>8594021
>any sort of creativity ever? Impossible, it has to be drugs, drugs I tell you!

Man, some people are boring.
>>
>>8594398
That's not creativity that's edgy word salad that means nothing, it's pure tumblr vomit of stereotypes
>>
>>8594624
A stupid concept with shitty execution can still be creative.
>>
anybody in here pump? im thinking of getting a pump. i want more bottom growth.
>>
>>8595194
I actually just ordered one a few days ago, I really want to get my hands on some DHT too
>>
>>8595402
Got all my reports done, so I got to go home early. Got into a philosophical discussion with my insurance agent. That was kind of weird, but the most I've socialized in a while.

I've been pretty aggressive/aroused the past few days. Don't know why.

Glad to hear you got over your panic attack. Always feels good to know you have that control over yourself.
>>
>>8595402
I have a cis girl hitting on me. She already knows about me and all, but I've never really been hit on by a girl before and I've only ever really gotten with guys. I'm a little absolutely paranoid.
>>
>>8595745
How tall are you? Do you pass well?
Is she hot? Is she fat?
Is she an sjw?
Is she straight?
Is she a dominatrix?

There must be catch
>>
So I swipe right on everyone on tinder and then unmatch the people I don't like afterwards just out of sheer curiosity to try and figure out the trends in who likes me.

I get a lot of black dudes.
I find this really confusing. What the hell makes me more appealing to black dudes vs other people?
>>
>>8596711

fat and white?
>>
>>8596772
No, skinny and mixed race.
>>
>>8594624

Sure, but edgy word salad doesn't require drugs to be inspired. In fact, it's kinda the opposite.
>>
Cis girl here
Thinking of transitioning because I'm inverted triangle. Should I do it?
>>
>>8599902
Are you a fujoshi?
>>
>>8599902
no
if you don't have dysphoria then don't do it
>>
>>8599992
Why not?
I don't have a feminine body so I don't see a point in being female
>>
File: 1499630717100.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499630717100.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
>>8599902
Hormones will make you get the dysphoria you don't already have.
>>
>wish I could be like mtf
>but there are no good dick surgeries yet

all I need is a dick
>>
>>8583655
"Toni the tampon" I'm laughing
>>
>>8584554
You fat lazy bags of shit disgust me, go choke on food and alcohol and enjoy growing massive fat tits
>>
>fucking 5'3" on a good day
>barely over 100lbs
>girly face, tiny waist, wide hips
>at least my tits are really small

so when should I just give up and kill myself
>>
>>8599902
Same, also I'm tall and never had proper female socialization

I come off as a mtf hon
>>
>>8599996
because being trans isn't a game of dress up, it's a medical condition and not a fun one at that

fuck this trans trender bullshit
>>
>>8600895
>and never had proper female socialization
???
>>
>>8600866
I feel your pain, man. I always hear on this board that ftms have it easy when it comes to passing, but it's just not true. I got a small button nose, a nonexistent jaw, and tiny chin. It's not like I'm good looking as a girl, either. My eyes are small and spaced far apart and my forehead bulges outwards in the middle. The only thing you can do to get past your looks is to not think about them and focus on other things. I feel somewhat better when I'm playing as Chad in vidya. My voice also sounds like a normal guy voice, so that's good I suppose.
>>
So what's wrong with chasers if they're good to you?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (20KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
20KB, 1280x720px
>mfw trans and could have taken 'mones at 16
>didn't because I was afraid of being ostracized, losing my friends, and losing the love my mom had towards me
>tfw already ostracized, lost friends anyway, and although my mom feels distant she still tells me she loves me
I regret it so much. I could have been a lot farther in my transition and in my life. Now all I do it wait for the effects of T to set in so I can present as a dude and it's taking so long. I can't believe I let the opinions of others hold me back. I was so stupid.
>>
>>8601118
>chasers
>good to you
Does not compute
>>
>>8599902
Yes then kys
>>
Wanna transition but I'm overweight. Will losing weight shrink my tits?
>>
>>8600964
But no one wants me as a girl

>>8601177
Why?
>>
>>8601476
well then get off 4chan and do something useful with your life, and maybe that'll change
>>
>>8601874
>thinking a woman's value as a partner changes with hard work

lol, mtf detected
>>
>>8601883
>tfw ywn have value just for being what you are

t. mtf
>>
>>8601502
Some doctors require you to lose weight before they'll lop off your tits. I know one guy who had to drop a lot before they'd let him on the surgery table.
>>8601465
I didn't lose weight, it just migrated. Gaining muscle mass is slightly easier, though.
Lemme know when you figure out how to exercise without your fucking tits getting in the way.
>>
>>8601883
I mean I'm ftm but okay
>>
Cis girl here again from yesterday.
Went to an IC clinic and just did blood work.
Going to get on T despite not having dysphoria
>>
>>8603321
I'm gonna start taking insulin even though I'm not diabetic. Wish me luck senpai.
>>
>>8603321
Do you actually want to be a man? What are the reasons you do (not just reasons you aren't attached to being a woman)?

How do you want/expect your life to change as a man?
>>
>>8603334
Have fun

>>8603339
I'm fixing the mistake nature gave me with this body through transition.
I clearly have a very masculine frame despite having a vagina, so nature is telling me something went wrong and I need to fix it. Transition will do that.
>>
>>8603334
Not him, but the difference is diabetes is an actual medical condition and not a feeling/state of mind.
>>
>>8603321
idiot.
>>
>>8603364
le mental health isn't real maymay
>>
>>8603474
I wouldn't support transition if I believed that.
>>
>>8603467
So I'm an idiot for wanting to fix nature's obvious mistake
>>
File: TF5Kwk.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TF5Kwk.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>8601172
Elaborate?

I'm with a guy that loves my body and the fact I'm a guy with a pussy. But he's also a good person to me and it hasn't been just sex. The sex is awesome though. Idk if he's a chaser or not, he didn't kbow about transmen before me.
>>
>>8603364
>be grotesque
>be gluttonous every single day
>have no self respect for your body or your life functions until it fucks you over completely
>not mentally ill

No offense to the type 1s but the vast majority of diabetic people had no business developing diabetes in the first place. Fuck y'all tumblrities trying to encourage destroying yourselves. Put down the fucking sugar!
>>
>>8584520
I've heard T increases your appetite
>>
File: cat.png (151KB, 812x396px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
151KB, 812x396px
>>8603321
Where? Do you happen to be a rainbow color haired chick saw in Guelph at my appointment yesterday? the one who was wearing a mountain of makeup, looked like they weighed 300 pounds at least?
>>
>>8603781
we get it, you're an autistic /fit/izen, stop posting
>>
>>8603321
definitely a troll
>>
>>8601465
Losing weight will shrink them, and T will shrink them a bit too. I really recommend losing weight before top surgery, it's so rare that I see an overweight trans guy have good looking results from top surgery.
>>
>>8604005
He's right
>>
>>8600481
Trying to sympathy-hug you through the screen here.... There's nothing else I want more either. I oddly don't have a lot of dysphoria regarding the rest of my body (well, I have some) but goddammit, I have having a dumb vag! It just feels like I was made wrong...
>>
>>8604138
>I hate having a dumb vag

I meant
>>
>>8603930
At Mazzoni in Philadelphia. Also I'm not fat.

>>8604076
Not a troll
Just some who is fixing nature's mistake
>>
>>8604215
AAP.
>>
>>8604261
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>8604215
post proof or this is low tier trolling
>>
>>8604289
?
>>
>>8604815
I like the part where it took them one day to go from questioning whether they should do it to getting an appointment at an IC clinic and having bloodwork done. I mean shit that part took me 3 months to sort out just because my T levels were naturally high pre-T so they tried to screen me for a few intersex conditions, PCOS, and an androgen-secreting tumor, plus some bullshit with waiting lists and bad communication. But even if all that didn't happen and everything went smoothly it'd still be at least a week or two to sort this out with an IC clinic.
>>
>>8603364
transexualism is an actual medical condition too.
>>
>>8604872
A medical condition that's diagnosed through psychology instead of medicine...
>>
>>8604884
alright. i guess i should have said, "I'm going to start taking Seroquel even though I have no symptoms of psychosis or disordered moods"

Taking medication to treat a condition you don't have is a terrible decision. This girl is going to regret it.
>>
>>8604912
>a condition
Still pretending it's a medical condition?
>>
>>8604815
How am I suppose to post proof?
I don't even have access to the T yet.
All I did so far was blood work.

>>8604870
It didn't take initially one day. I called them two weeks prior to set up an appointment. Wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it
>>
Even others agree with me that I should transition http://www.strawpoll.me/13482274
>>
>>8605057
>you can vote multiple times
>>
>>8605057
Post a pic of your body so we can see what ur working with

Also, how tall are you?
>>
>>8605270
Won't post a pic but I'll describe it.
5'10, 125 lbs
35" chest
33" underbust
17.5" shoulders 43" around
15" hips 36" around
29" waist
>>
>>8605299
Post a pic without your head, troll.
>>
>>8605341
I just gave you my measurements
Why the fuck does it matter if I give you a pic
>>
>>8605349
>implying typing numbers proves you're real
You obviously don't care about your body and hate enough to induce dysphoria, why does it matter if you prove you're real?

Also, why not post in /mtfg/ or with and trans girls about your 'plight', or try any of their treatments instead of appropriating our condition and inevitably making us look insane when you detransition/go full TERF?
>>
>>8605362
I don't even plan on detransition.
If you had any logical sense, you could see my body was fucked from being inverted triangle.

You're upset because I'm doing something about it
>>
>>8605362
>appropriating
>TERF

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8583655
Saving this for shitposting purposes.
Thanks my vagentlemen.
>>
>>8605407
>>8605429
man fuck the bullshit in this general
I'll just come back in a day or two when we'll be on a new edition
>>
File: 1497061271577.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497061271577.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>8605445
Why you're triggered anon?
I was just thanking for the cool pic to shitpost on other boards.
>>
>>8573391
Fuck off angry bitter hon.

>>8583655
>ToniTheTampon
>not "ToniTheTamponi"
SHE had one job ...
>>
>>8576101
desu anon I'd start looking for work elsewhere where you can start fresh. It might 'seem' impossible but its a lot less impossible now that it will be in 3 more months after they've escalated the situation even more. I would just keep doing your job and 'grey rock' them as much as possible. Never talk about anything other than your job. If they ask about the hormones I'd be honest though. "Yes I'm transitioning from female to male. It doesn't affect how I do my job so I don't see any reason for it to be brought up" and answer any protestations with a blank "I'm sorry you feel that way."

Get out of there m8. There ARE other jobs. You already got employee of the month so you're obviously doing a good job. Just keep doing that and try to get a position elsewhere. Start looking NOW this won't get any better. I would try to plan to switch jobs when you 100% pass- That way you can start as a dude and no one will think the wiser. By the time they find out, IF they find out it won't be a big deal.
>>
>>8605422
are transmeds not a thing on this board or do they come here in passing from tumblr?
>>
>>8605489

You have earned a chuckle from me sir

My congratulations and approbation
>>
>>8596711

Lotta black guys doing the exact same thing
>>
>>8605967
No, everyone here is basically a "transmed"
>>
>>8603766

Not that guy, but there's a difference between

>loves your body

and

>loves any transman's body

Sounds like you've got the former. That's better.
>>
>>8583655
I utterly hate self-absorbed shits like this. Just get your female family members/friends/roommates to buy the tampons for you and shut the fuck up.

>>8584515
I'm 5'8" and have longer limbs, but have really narrow shoulders (which I ironically inherited from my dad), so it's hit or miss. Most shirts don't fit TOO badly if I go for structure in the shoulders. My hips are definitely bigger than I'd like, it's a pain to try to hide them.

Everyday clothes (jeans and shit) I don't really care about, but it hurts that really classic European fashion and formal wear looks sad on me. I really want to be sharply dressed, but can't really pull it off.

>>8591671
If you're actually too "round" even for Big and Tall, you really should lose some weight.

>>8593537
DHT definitely works, but yeah. A cis guy wouldn't get too much benefit out of it, plus it increases your chances of going bald.

>>8593923
Dresses? Girl's haircuts? No bruises? Dancing the girl's part?

Should've called it, "Even Trans Boys Can Be Sissies."
>>
>>8591515
Wish I could offer advice anon, but I can't. My first week on T I could still have multiples but far fewer, and I noticed I was having extremely groin-centered orgasms. They sucked, and I was sad that this might be for good. But when the T wore down my old ones came back. I was on a biweekly shot schedule, so I thought I might have to put up with the new "boygasms" after each shot and then get my old ones back right before the next, which I decided was a livable compromise.

But then the old ones came back and stayed for good, so now I'm on a weekly shot schedule with no issues.

The only thing I can think of that might make a difference is that I did start taking a small amount of Premarin too after the first couple of shots, idk. Other than that, no idea.

When did the difference start? Right away, first few months, after a year...?

I know the half-life of test ethanate means it's nearly gone at 10 days, dunno about other versions, but what kind of shot schedule are you on? Could you do a rotation where you're basically not on T for a couple of days? (Of course that would make your levels "swing" more if you're not already on that kind of schedule, which has a lot of other downsides, but hey.)

Also, have you tried going nofap for a bit to see if that helps?

>>8591688
Does the domination need to be explicitly sexual? What about bondage, impact play, verbal humiliation, etc?

>>8592400
I think I'd be really paranoid about triggering her dysphoria, and I think it's too easy in that situation to be upset by each other's bodies. Also, I like dick and am not so much a fan of how many MtFs don't wanna involve their dick in sex (and I probably wouldn't be interested post-op unless I just happened to fall wildly in love with a post-op trans woman). I totally understand WHY, but I think I'd find it disappointing.

>>8596774
>mixed race
That's why. Black people get turned down more than any other race; they're hoping they've got a better shot with you.
>>
>tfw MtF who is attracted to FtMs
What should I do??
>>
>>8606607

It may seem counterproductive, but what's the problem with transguys not being stereotype-masculine? There's a middle ground there I think.
>>
>>8606688
I was kinda joking; I mean, I don't really care if a trans guy isn't especially masculine.

I think it was the "our/we" shit that rubbed me the wrong way. As the other anon said, "speak for yourself."
>>
>>8606685
an hero
>>
>>8606543
>>8606661
So black guys just have no standards? That's depressing.
>>
File: yh5ujo7.jpg (107KB, 640x693px) Image search: [Google]
yh5ujo7.jpg
107KB, 640x693px
>on winter break
>not very dysphoric these last few days because I haven't gone out at all
>know that as soon as I get back to uni the dysphoria will hit me like a truck and I'll wish I were dead more than ever
>>
>>8607171
rude
>>
Is SWG still alive?
>>
>>8607356
??? But it's summer? ??
>>
>>8607406
for half the planet, yes
>>
Hello /ftmg/ Anons, I am wondering how someone would insert this ' material ' to make their Phalloplasty sex change penis erect. Is there a hole to put it in orrrr?
>>
>>8607406
>he's from the northern hemisphere
>>
>>8607356
>winter break
>in july
>>
I want to believe
>>
Do trans men like chubby girls?
>>
>>8607591
>>
>>8607497
unicorn dust and fairy magic
>>
>>8607580
why did you stop posting push-up threads?
>>
>>8607615
because I'm depressed
>>
>>8607611
Where can I acquire the unicorn dust and fairy magic?
>>
>>8607622
ur mom

>>8607621
well, stop that
>>
>>8607671
I called her. Mum said she ran out, think your mother could spare some?
>>
>>8607685
no it has to be from your own mother. u can't just go around taking from other mothers.
>>
>>8580283
Can someone help it if they believe something or not? I don't mean like, value judgments believing in equal rights for women or believing in the importance of voting, I mean like believing in Jesus or believing in a physiological etiology of fibromyalgia.
>>
>>8607671
would if I could, but I'm trapped where I am right now
>>
>>8607621
>>>/fit/42210540
>>
>>8607723
did you do that for me? you little rascal
>>
>>8607693
>>8607685
>>8607621
can you underage fucks go back to tumblr?
>>
>>8607728
:)
>>
>>8607729
>underage
>24

ok
>>
File: 1466621484531.jpg (9KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1466621484531.jpg
9KB, 399x399px
>>8607729
no
>>
>>8607737
I got 84 I'm gonna fuckin die boys
>>
>>8607603
I like that there was a blog on tumblr like this and someone basically said to them "would you date fat men" and they responded like "no you realize fat women can have standards?"

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh
>>
>>8607748
chubby bitches can go fuck each other or fuck off, ftms may be largely irrelevant in society but I'm not about to date a land whale just because there's less fish in my market compared to most people's
>>
>>8607603
Let's be real though. You ain't gonna get no models. Also, do transmen prefer men or women?
>>
if i'm constantly getting notifications for a facebook friend request from a specific person, is there any chance that facebook is glitching out & re-notifying me of something i've already seen, or is this guy straight-up repeatedly friend requesting me on a daily basis?
i barely use facebook and don't know if i should be worried about this
>>
>>8607877
Just like MTFs, the majority are A*P and as a variant of heterosexuals are into the same sex as their transitioned sex, or bi (meta-attraction), and the HSTS minority as variant homosexuals are into their natal sex.
>>
>>8607771
I'm chubby and a bunch of dykes or transmen were oogling me in a toilet in a club. I didnt make attempts to talk to them because they looked very young like 18, but I started to wonder if trans liked chubby ladies.
>>
>>8607895
why are you here?
>>
>>8607901
Ok Im going bye
>>
>>8607895
>not closing the cubicle door
>>
>>8607877
Depends on if you're talking to someone who's gay, straight, or bi. Personally, chubby dudes are more tolerable than a whale in makeup though.
>>
>>8607888
go away hon, this isn't mtfg
>>
File: 1495683813208.png (23KB, 1103x911px) Image search: [Google]
1495683813208.png
23KB, 1103x911px
>>8607895
>dykes or transmen
they were dykes, case dismissed
>>
>>8607989
Being thin doesn't make you better than fat people. Maybe only in your head.
>>
>>8608032
Who said anything about superiority? Are you a butthurt fatty?
>>
>>8607877
well sure, nobody dates models unless they're rich af. a trans guy could get a 7-8/10 if he had some lucky genes and looks passable and attractive as a guy. especially if he's had phallo.
>>
>>8608048
>especially if he's had phallo
lol

The general consensus seems to be that phallo shrinks your dating pool because everyone likes to make fun of phallo dicks.
>>
>>8608052
well stage 1 results look like shit. I've known people who have passing dicks from stage 3 phallo. like, they fucked a dude and never told him they were trans without any issue level of passing.
>>
>>8608047
Well your images suggest superiority, and if not then definitely disrespect. Anyways, I can't imagine any intelligent person saving images like that so whatever you say I don't care anymore.
>>
>>8608077
No one stops at stage 1 unless they have severe complications that need to be sorted out, but even then the vast majority still go to stage 2/3. So I don't know if it's willful ignorance or what exactly.
>>
>>8608090
t r i g g e r e d f a t t y
go lose a few tons, tubby
>>
>>8608098
Maybe I didn't mean stages then.. aren't there ways to construct a head afterwards? like surgeries to improve it cosmetically? desu I don't know a lot about phallo because I was more interested in meta for myself.
>>
>>8608104
Generally they sculpt the head in stage 2.
>>
>>8608107
Right, I think at that point it looks good enough. Not the most delicious and suckable dick in the world, but good enough that being otherwise attractive can make up for it.
>>
>>8608102
Lol I see a troll. Good thing being fat is fixable, ey? Being stupid like you isn't.
>>
>>8608077
How does anybody know what the different stages look like, properly healed? Google image searching this shit doesn't get me much. and a lot of images are too soon post-op to be especially informative.
>>
>>8608122
They aren't stupid, they're correct.

Real talk, either you or some other chubster showed up here thinking we'd have low enough standards to date "chubby" (read: fat, unless that "chub" is less than 20lbs overweight) people because we're extreme minorities that most other people aren't interested in.

My dating pool is small; but that doesn't make me desperate enough to date addicts of any kind, including food addictions. I have self-respect, and the people I date are healthy.

Hop off "body positive" Tumblr and go start addressing your issues instead of pitching a fit when people aren't interested in helping you maintain the delusion that nothing is wrong with you.
>>
>>8608130
>entitled whining

threaten to sue google for not having a curated exhibit readily available for your exclusive use.
>>
>>8608122
If it's so fixable then why don't you fix it, Fats McGee?
>>
>>8608160
Because it's an option, unlike in your case where just can't fix stupid.
>>
Instead of transitioning I've decided to become a bimbo. I can't have dysphoria or attraction to women when my only thought is being pretty and sucking cock, right
>>
>>8608222
Not stupid, I just have no reason to put up with fatties who think I should cater to them and their unhealthy lifestyles.
>>
>>8608228
that definitely won't backfire
>>
>>8608130
transbucket
>>
>>8608239
Considering what other person here told me, you are probably after a dick anyway, so why you even care so much?
>>
>>8608274
Why do YOU care? You said you were leaving.
>>
>>8584549
I'm 5'7 and fit in normal men's clothes, have never bought boys clothes.
>>
I'm starting to see why some people skip to trying to shoot politicians.

It'd be simpler in the short term anyways.
>>
>>8608274
Don’t worry about it. I think it's okay to be fat.
>>
>>8607308

Black guys have a lot of problems getting and keeping relationships for a lot of reasons. Plus, less to gain from 'obviously following the rules'. The shotgun spread technique may lack accuracy, but it generally hits something. You, in this case.

>>8607550

Geography! It's winter in the southern hemisphere bro.
>>
If you're stealth, when and who do you tell about being ftm?
>>
>>8611887
anyone i am going to fugg
>>
>>8608149
How in the fuck is this your response to asking people where they find pictures of this? Holy shit, go the fuck back to Tumblr.
>>
>>8611907

But when would you bring that up? Depends, or universally only after you've got to know them/fugging might be a thing?
>>
>>8611985
there's no set rule, sometimes you just have to bung it in whenever you pluck the courage up
>>
>>8612007

I just find it hard to imagine going 'oh yeah i'm trans' to someone i've just met.
>>
>>8573348
Any of you people have the Bono by Transthetics? (I probably spelled that wrong) Just discovered basically the same vibe that's in the core of it on Aliexpress for like 13 dollars with free shipping. Also you can buy some pretty decent looking silicone peen sleeves there, so I thought I'd try to "make my own Bono", sort of... Won't get the ejaculation feature, but that's not worth the many, many times the price of the DIY option for me, anyway.
>>
File: 1_Bono.png (463KB, 1196x500px) Image search: [Google]
1_Bono.png
463KB, 1196x500px
>>8613181
This is the vibe I'm talking about.
>>
File: 1_Bono_Sleeve.png (375KB, 1195x505px) Image search: [Google]
1_Bono_Sleeve.png
375KB, 1195x505px
>>8613187
A potential sleeve for it.
>>
>>8613196
There's an uncut version too, and you can buy something similar to the head attachment. Imma try this shit... (but should probably wait till after I move, a bit worried the guy taking over my flat would get the package by mistake or something.)
>>
>>8573348
questions for you lads:
1. how do you masturbate? would you use a vibrator or is it too feminine?
2. do you hold off on orgasming to draw out how long you masturbate or do you just do it as soon as possible?
3. do you hold off on how often you masturbate? how often do you feel "in the mood" compared to how often you actually do it?
>>
How many of you guys also have hand/wrist dysphoria? Mine's pretty bad and it sucks cause there's nothing I can do about it.
Also if you do what hand size are you working with?
>>
>>8613389
I use a stroker made for ftm anatomy
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.