[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transbian So straight male? What's le difference?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 5861.jpg (70KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
5861.jpg
70KB, 900x600px
>transbian

So straight male? What's le difference?
>>
>>8572304
Ladies tell the truth you know I'm cute but what really turns you on is the rims on my coupe
>>
>>8572304
>What's le difference?
Their erotic target.
>>
>>8572332
Ah nigga do you know who you wit?
>>
>>8572304
>female hormone levels
>possibly a vagina
>living as a woman in society

>male
Literally makes no sense.
>>
>>8572379
I cant stop thinking of the things you do when your freaking me and i'm freaking you
>>
File: 1597.jpg (96KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
1597.jpg
96KB, 900x695px
>>8572379
>I live in a zoo and eat hay therefore I am a zebe

Same exact logic.
>>
>>8572391
I put the G in G unit baby I got game
>>
>>8572332
They're orientation is still staright, they just turned themselves into an erotic target. Autogynephilia.

I get why a fag wants to go turbofag and transform into a bitch. But if you're a man attracted to women, why be trans?
>>
>>8572379

>artificially high estrogen
>possibly an artificial wound that requires constant care where dick used to be
>pretending to be a female with people who are mostly too polite to say otherwise

checks out
>>
>>8572402
That's not straight though. It's gynephilic just like straight is, but it's not straight. It's the other form of gynephilia.
>>
>>8572408
I don't go no where without my 40 cal
>>
>>8572408
>artificial fun argument
>can only project the thoughts of people he doesn't underact with

checks out

i speak for le collective!!! LE SILENT MAJORITY! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE
>>
>>8572391
Everyone is attracted to whomever they are attracted to. If a self described cis lesbian is attracted to a self described transbian, then I don't see what you have your panties in a knot over.
>>
>>8572437
people can't have fun without my consent

if anyone ever does anything I don't like they're wrong!!!!!

i speak for all society! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I AM LE VOICE OF LE COUNTRY! LOL
>>
>>8572391
If there were available surgeries capable of altering your body into something close, if not identical to a zebra body, then I would call you a zebra, yes.
>>
>>8572402
Your error is in assuming that one chooses their gender expression solely based on the effect it will have on their ability to attract a partner with the qualities to which they are attracted. In fact, in many cases it's the opposite; some "straight" men desire to have feminine qualities, but believe it to be an impossible goal, so this desire is transformed into sexual feelings directed at women in the erroneous belief that their desire for femininity will be satisfied by having a romantic relationship with a woman. It's basically the reverse of the AGP hypothesis; while AGP theorists state that gender identity arises from misguided sexual attraction, I suspect that sexual attraction arises from misguided gender identity.
>>
>>8574030
wew, you just debunked transbianism
>>
>>8572304
The Sister Who avatarfag returns. You realize the real Sister Who is trans friendly I hope?
>>
>>8575365
This.

Like honestly can we ignore this weirdo and just let their threads die?

Sage.
>>
>>8572304
oppression points
>>
>>8572402
I am a man attracted to women and Im becoming a woman. I don't like my male features, don't like being male in society and would prefer to look and act effeminately. I also like women. AMA.
>>
>>8578596
>i am a man
>i like to act like a woman
You're a drag-queen at best
>>
>>8578644
By that I meant biologically anon, probably shouldve said male but OP said man so I did too. Why do you think Im only a drag queen?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.