[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it with the lgbt community and sexualising children?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 19

File: CIdJciiUwAAowUu.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CIdJciiUwAAowUu.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
what is it with the lgbt community and sexualising children?
>>
>>8571722
there is definitely nothing shady going on here. children have to be taught how to question heteronormativity from an early age. to do otherwise is bigotry
>>
>>8571722
Yeah because straights are never sexualizing children (see: Bratz dolls, child beauty pageants, modern Halloween costumes, etc)
>>
Thousands of straight people put their little girls up to shit like this every year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8BO4-7DkM
>>
File: Upset-child.png (278KB, 479x213px) Image search: [Google]
Upset-child.png
278KB, 479x213px
>>8571741
leftists and lgbts may rightfully criticize child beauty pageants as exploitative and bad taste but as soon as some gays dress up a child in drag and slut make up they will fawn at such a progressive display of tolerance and diversity.
>>
>>8571746
Who is this strawman you are referring to? Either display is disgusting and you will be hard-pressed to find someone here who approves of this kind of shit (which is a big reason why most of us don't even attend pride). Fuck off back to /pol/ with this shit
>>
Here's another that's even worse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WwqXyyWXg

>>8571746
I'm not a leftist, and I don't think any of it is appropriate for children at all. I don't even approve of half the shit I see children walking around wearing at the damn mall.
>>
Shit parenting is shit parenting.
Straights do it, and ho-ly shit do some gay parents do it.

>>8571722
This kid looks like he's going into 5th grade, but instead of playing Minecraft or something he's being dressed up like a junior twink. Smh.
>>
>>8571766
That picture has been floating around for at least a few years, too. Wonder how old this kid is now, and if he knows he's being used as a poster child for degeneracy in the gay community?

If the kid is just naturally kinda fem, fine, but don't take him out 90% naked to Pride. That's just messed up.
>>
He's hot as fuck
>>
>>8571761
So where is your anti-pageant parade sis? You know where fathers ACTUALLY abuse their children into competing with this shit?
>>
>>8572005
literally wat

I just went to YouTube and searched some nasty shit I've seen before. You want me to go Google pageants, too? You seem to know more, wanna add it to the thread? Is this some kind of "what's most abusive" pissing contest thread now?

>sis
I know the jokes about this board, but seriously stop fucking assuming everyone is an MtF.
>>
>>8572026
Wait a year for it to blow out like the biscum thing.

Retards are loud, but they have no attention span.
>>
>>8571741
>one groups does it so it's okay if we do it
>>
>>8572112
Didn't say that, I was countering the implication that It's only the LGBT community that does it.
>>
>>8571756
NAMBLA's existence for 40+ years invalidates your point. Gays are Always trying to normalize and sexualize children. If that's not the goal than why can't talk of tranny's and LGBT wait until they are out of Kindergarten? Your argument falls apart so fast it is funny you even tried because you must have known you were going to lose unless deep down you secretly want to sexualize children so you don't run out of hookups.
>>
>>8572026
>Is this some kind of "what's most abusive" pissing contest thread now?
Is this your excuse everytime someone calls out the fact that you're totally OK with child abuse when it's "straights" doing such?
>>
>>8571722
How is that sexualised? It's a kid in denim shorts.
Are you saying a feather bower is sexy?
If you see this pic as sexualisation, you're the one with the problem.
>>
>>8572469
My post:

>an example of straight people sexualizing children
>expressing my disapproval

Your response:
>Is this your excuse everytime someone calls out the fact that you're totally OK with child abuse when it's "straights" doing such?

...Nigger, is you high?

>>8572453
Virtually no queers have done anything but condemn NAMBLA in decades, unless they're looking to be pariahs. What the fuck are you talking about?

>why can't talk of tranny's and LGBT wait until they are out of Kindergarten
>tranny's

Are you confused on the point that gender identity isn't sexual, anon? I knew people were perceiving me as the wrong gender in preschool. I had no idea what sexual intercourse was until a friend told me at a sleepover when I was 9.

Join the real world, for the love of god.
>>
>>8572494
>>expressing my disapproval
>Is this some kind of "what's most abusive" pissing contest thread now?
:thinks:
>>
>>8572483
Please don't make this argument to defend that crap, it's so awful.

>it's a child dressed in a skimpy/provocative outfit
>if it were on an adult, it would be sexual
>associating such a thing with a child isn't creepy because if you're a normal person who identifies the inappropriate association YOU'RE THE PEDO ZOMG

Just stop.
>>
>>8571722
Isn't it creepy JUST how focused on 'the children' the right always is? For 20 years they complained that liberals always 'use the children' to get things accomplished, but invariably it's always the Right screaming 'sex and muh children, SEX AND MUH CHILDREN!'

>Almond status: ACTIVATED
>>
>>8572000
well yeah, but he's not supposed to be, probably
>>
File: 1483419618916.jpg (399KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483419618916.jpg
399KB, 1920x1440px
>>8572494
So using biological science, tell us all what the process that happens exactly when you claim a new gender? Since your sex organs are just for decoration, what have we missed that identity and sexual behavior never ever ever mix or are celebrated together?
The evidence just doesn't support your claim except that gays like to exploit children.
>>
>>8572499
What in living fuck.

Look, I DO. NOT. KNOW. what your point was in bringing up pageants, okay? I vaguely understand they're pretty abusive to children, but I know nothing about them otherwise so they weren't the example I thought of.

How is it difficult for you to grasp that just because I didn't offer up an example you would have, that doesn't mean I approve of said example? Are you literally retarded? I gave an example of straight people sexualizing children...I'm sorry you didn't think it was a good enough example?

What is your damage, seriously.
>>
>>8572502
>skimpy/provocative outfit
literally normal denim shorts

>if it were on an adult, it would be sexual
"no"
>>
>>8572502
I literally saw an adult man walking around dressed in denim shorts and I top today. It wasn't even hot. When it is hot there are hundreds walking around just like that. He's posing in a feminine way, not a sexual way. He's not bent over and sucking his finger.
It's like when people get upset when little girls without tits don't cover their chests in swimsuits. Like they don't have boobs wtf is the problem?
You people are the problem, not him or his parents who are letting him be him.
>>
>>8572515
I never "claimed a new gender," you dolt, I have the same one now that I was born with. It doesn't match the genitals I was born with, but I didn't fully understand that until I received the same age-appropriate sex ed classes every other damn kid gets.

And if that pic is an adopted kid, that's the same kind of closed-lip kiss I've seen straight parents give their kids a thousand times. That kid COULD be getting abused, but there's zero proof of that from that gesture.

This thread is really full of people who have trouble with basic English and simple concepts.
>>
>>8572515
Are you using that picture of a father kissing his son as evidence gays sexualize children?

Holy fuck you're delusional.
>>
>>8572523
Being naked in public is totes cool cuz your skin is clothes, didn't you know? No one is chasing 759lbs land whales but maybe a fatfuck site will take pity on you and give you a free profile and a spot on the landing page like gay.com used to have before it got lame as fuk
>>
>>8572540
what did it mean by this?
>>
>>8572523
Yes, I would absolutely consider something that barely covers your butt sexual on an adult, especially if they had nothing on otherwise but shoes. I think you're a liar if you say you wouldn't.

>>8572531
I'm guessing you're not actually familiar with all that's out there of this kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
>>
>>8572518
Seriously you cis faggots are the fucking worst of the bunch, delusion knows no bounds.
Consider kys you pedo fag.
>>
>>8572537
Men don't kiss kids on their lips. That's creepy as fuck. If you were not living in fagville or Fagifornia you would know that is not what fathers do to show care and love to their sons and if that is how they choose to express that kind of love than they should have their kids removed by the state since kissing, as wel all know, is a g-rated step to the x-rated fun. Any priest that has groomed alter boys will tell you as much i am sure given that the pope hires gays to investigate the sexual crimes of the Catholic church now. Delusional is pretending that fathers kissing their sons on the mouth in public is normal. You must be a fagafornian
>>
>>8572545
NYC police and DeBlasio says you can walk around naked in Times Square because who is to say your clothes aren't made of skin? Certainly not the police since that hurts the feelings of land whales.
>>
>>8572555
Honestly the only people upset by a little boy twerking are perverts themselves.
Any normal person would just laugh at it. He's copying Rihanna or Beyoncé, he doesn't have some man grinding on him.
You people really are sick. At least he has loving and accepting parents who will allow him to grow up to be a confident and loved person.
So he doesn't end up like the bitter angry losers on here.

Id rather my kid do that, than be a bully or do lame shit like play football.
>>
>>8572565
Clearly this is either very weak bait or the ramblings of an insane person, but parents kissing their small children on the lips is extremely common in parts of the US, especially on the east coast.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpi15o2pgt1qz4rgp.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpi15o2pgt1qz4rgp.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>8572555
>pic related is "sexual"
>it's not just normal clothing for warm weather

>>8572572
this
>>
>>8572569
who cares? who are you talking to?
>>
>>8572583
>it's not just normal clothing for warm weather
If that was a woman with a bikini top on it would be normal to you.
>>
>>8572590
what...?
>>
>>8572572
>Id rather my kid do that, than be a bully or do lame shit like play football.

So what you are saying, clearly and in a public format, that you would rather have your kid live as a Libertarian/Republican than be a libcucktarded douche. To bad you couldn't just come out and tell us that initially. We had to read between the lines and that is what we all see. You are raising a loud and proud Libertarian/Republican since the left bullies anyone they don't like. Just get off your high horse, we know why you won't cuz your boyfriend superglued the dildo on the saddle to tight and you're afraid to let all the cum fall out.
>>
>>8572585
Who are YOU talking to bugaboo? kys fagster
>>
>>8572561
1) I'm not cis.
2) Whether or not I'm cis is irrelevant anyway.
3) The idea that you got I'm a "cis" "pedo fag" out of my failing to mention pageants is proof that you're either insane or trolling. Fuck off.

>>8572565
Parents of both sexes kiss small children on the lips, particularly outside of America (which is really, weirdly uptight about particular things for no real reason). Unclench your anus, a closed-lip kiss of affection is not sexual abuse.

>>8572572
No, again, you're full of shit. You can't associate a child with something very sexual and then say, "But you'd only notice THAT if you were a PEDO." That's fucking nonsense. Is every parent who doesn't let their pre-teen daughter out of the house in something inappropriately skimpy a pedophile now?

It's fine if he wants to dance, but he shouldn't be dancing like that. I would tell any child of mine at that age that it's a "grown-up dance" that is not for children.

And there is nothing whatsoever wrong with sports, jesus christ. I grew up playing soccer, and it was good exercise, good for discipline (I practiced religiously), helped with my grades because the regular activity helped me focus, and good practice working on a team for the working world.
>>
>>8572599
you seem pretty upset, go drink a glass of water m8
>>
>>8572583
I'm not even engaging with these retards anymore.
It's boring.
Good luck.
>>
>>8572581
>parents kissing their small children on the lips is extremely common in parts of the US, especially on the east coast.

It's also normal for Muslims to honor kill their kids on the east coast so it totes cool you guys!
Using geography to excuse your pedophilia is just lazy. Typical east coast libcucktard. I am hoping NYC adopts Sharia law like your pal Linda Sarsour wants then homosexuals and the rest of the alphabet soup activist goup will get chucked off the rooftops of the gay bars lining Chelsea.
>>
File: notSexualAtAll.png (60KB, 648x402px) Image search: [Google]
notSexualAtAll.png
60KB, 648x402px
>>8572583
You're outrageously stupid.
>>
>>8572604
>weirdly uptight about particular things for no real reason)

Having morals is weird to foreigners, especially since Imam's say that you can fuck a goat and it's not a sin in the Middle East.
>>
>>8572629
I meant Europe faggot, not sandnigger land.
>>
>>8572634
Europe is letting the goat fuckers in by the ass load so your statement that Europe is sandnigger land is still correct since there's more Muslims in Europe than the middle east. Single Western women and Goats need the most protection from people like you.
>>
>>8572612
We all know you want to boast about the bride you just purchased from your local goat farmer.
>>
all pedophiles are fags but not all fags are pedophiles
>>
File: straightpeople.jpg (58KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
straightpeople.jpg
58KB, 480x720px
>>8571722
>what is it with the straight community and sexualising children?
>>
>>8572647
Europe belongs to the White race, kys.
>>
File: 02holly2.jpg (72KB, 670x942px) Image search: [Google]
02holly2.jpg
72KB, 670x942px
>>8572604
>he shouldn't be dancing like that
>it's a "grown-up dance" that is not for children
what if I say "you're wrong"

>>8572622
>unironically being a postmodernist idiot

>>8572628
doesn't make it sexual you stupid cunt

I can search "world's most sexiest men" on google and get pic related, so the pic is sexual, right? should be massively sexual huh

really you are an idiot
>>
>>8572675
dude it's only disgusting and wrong if the child is male and looks gay

t. NOT homophobe
>>
>>8572678
>Europe belongs to the White race, kys.

Europe USED to belong to the white race. But, thanks to hitler and mentally unstable female leaders who have a penchant for political correctness it is now a Muslim nation since being Muslim now means you're more important than white working class people. It's all about bowing down to the jobless Muslims because Merkel says they're 'better than Europeans born here because they hunger for opportunity'. Prep your cornhole since it is going to be taking loads of Muslim cum from a rape gang that the media and your dear leaders refuse to acknowledge is even happening. Or hiding the real crime stats as to 'not offend' the refugees who literally rape, steal and murder those they want to because they didn't get enough free wifi and money for cigarettes and to send back home. Europe is as Muslims as Iran and to pretend otherwise is exactly what your leaders want you to parrot. What gullible fagsters Europeans are.
>>
>>8572686
>what if I say "you're wrong"
Then you're an idiot.

>doesn't make it sexual you stupid cunt

A posed photo with male models in shorts skimpier than just about anything I've seen guys wear in real life pulled down below their hipbones isn't intended to be provocative?

Don't be obtuse.

>I can search "world's most sexiest men" on google
I REVERSE searched for the image to see where it came from, and it's part of a collection of model photos where the intention is clearly to make the guys look sexy. It's been posted to a lot of Tumblr/Pinterest/etc. photo collections of male glamour shots. (Which I already suspected, considering where you clearly got it from...look at the filename, genius.)

Big difference between that and a random photo of a guy that people generally agree is a sexy person.
>>
>>8572647
Just admit you have no argument.
>>
File: img_8490.jpg (2MB, 2906x3378px) Image search: [Google]
img_8490.jpg
2MB, 2906x3378px
>>8572675
such things are universally CONDEMNED by the majority of straight people, while when gays do it it's considered progressive and praised by the mainstream media and liberals/lgbtwill make excuses for it.
>>
>>8572716
this is what burgers actually believe
don't forget to write your congressman so you can get rid of that godless evolution from the schools!
>>
>>8572761
[citation needed]
>>
>>8572726
>Then you're an idiot.
no you just didn't make an actual argument

>Don't be obtuse.
not an argument

>I REVERSE searched for the image
>the intention is clearly
>lmao ur dum
nobody cares. what's the actual argument?

how about this. I don't think it's sexual. it's clearly a normal way of sitting, really, and normal clothes for warm weather. wow now your entire post is moot cause I said "no". amazing.

>Big difference between that
more like no difference except the clothing maybe, although in the latter pic he's clearly indoors so he is ALSO wearing clothing fit for his environment, so really, everything you said of the earlier pic can be said of the latter pic. clearly taken to look hot etc etc reposted on tumblr "sexy guys" or w/e etc etc etc you have no argument

I don't care about your personal opinions and ideas, make a fucking argument
>>
>>8571722
the gay movement was never about human rights. starting from day one, the lgbt movement was a postmodern and leftist social movement aimed at destroying all 'arbitrary' social constructs, you know, things such as family, gender, morality, and the age of consent (seriously, do you know what 'queer theory' is?).

>In 1977, the issue was brought to public attention in France by a petition against age of consent laws addressed to the Parliament, defending the decriminalization of all consented sexual relations between adults and minors below the age of fifteen (the age of consent in France).[1] Foucault stated that the petition was signed by several philosophers including himself, Jacques Derrida, Louis Althusser, pediatrician and psychoanalyst Françoise Dolto, and also by people he described as belonging to a wide range of political positions.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law
>>
File: IMG_4223.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4223.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
>>8572837
>implying any of us give a shit about your Marxist boogeymen
>implying any of us give a shit about the LGBT """movement""" which is now essentially run by virtue signaling white women
/pol/ddit pls
>>
>>8572837
>a 1978 radio conversation between three french people about the age of consent
so basically representative of the entire "gay movement", whatever that is!

also, postmodernism! leftism! lol!
>>
>>8572761
>such things are universally CONDEMNED by the majority of straight people

You mean like toddlers and tiaras which airs on a popular mainstream network and gets billions of views each season?
>>
>>8571746
Does anyone actually support child beauty pageants? Anyone? It's not just leftists who find them disgusting honestly
>>
>>8571766
>Gay parents
>Right wing screeching intensifies
>>
>>8572537
>unironically uses cis as an insult
well that explains a lot of why this thread is polluted with tumblr-y nonsense.

If we could get just 2 new boards, 1 for /film/ and the other to separate the /t/ from the /lgb/, this site would be so much better.
>>
>>8572515
Ausfag here, When the fuck was it common for parents to kiss their children on the lips? Kisses on the cheek galore yeah, but i've never seen on the lips.
>>
>>8571722
>No nipples
Fake and gay
>>
>>8572604
The fact the image bothers you proves you feel something but society taught that those feelings are wrong so you get mad at it and then blame [group] for making you feel feelings.

Be like writing angry letters to Nintendo because ash getting stoned in Mewtwo returns made you cry
>>
File: 1497503141513s.jpg (5KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497503141513s.jpg
5KB, 212x250px
>>8573075
It's almost like people can be assholes regardless of whether they like dicks or not.
>>
>>8574609
Uhm no sweatie
Gays are all obnoxious assholes because muh gay and straights are just fighting back. You can't call the defense on behaving like an asshole if the offense started it
>>
>>8574622
What are you even trying to say? Are you saying straights are fighting against gays by watching toddlers in tiaras? If not, what did the gays exactly start? Quit spouting vague bait.
>>
>>8574580
probably happens everywhere where kissing means showing love though
>>
>>8574593
This. Child sexuity is natural. Children can be queer and children can experience sexual desire. Get over it.
>>
>>8572837
AND BEST OF ALL! EVERYTHING HAPPENS ACCORDING TO A SECRET PLAN FINALIZED IN 1973!!!!!
>>
>>8572565
You have never been to france or italy
>>
>>8572796
>no you just didn't make an actual argument
"You're wrong" is an argument?

>not an argument
The sentence above it was the argument, dumbass. Nobody on this earth who isn't being a disingenuous piece of shit is going to believe that a male model posed in skimpy clothing isn't intended to look sexual.

Your entire position here seems to be, "it's just an article of clothing when it's convenient for my position," but that's also "not an argument." There are particular things which, as a society, we generally agree are sexual on adults - ESPECIALLY in combination:

- wearing very little clothing
- wearing clothing that barely covers portions of the body considered sensual (like asses)
- wearing clothing in a way which may be considered suggestive (e.g. exposing hipbones), especially in the presence of other cues (the above-mentioned things, as well as others like making a suggestive face)

So no, your post directly argues AGAINST the idea that this child's outfit is innocent or age-appropriate if you're drawing an equivalency between the two.

>>8574593
>but society taught that those feelings are wrong
"Society" didn't teach me that dressing little boys in barely more than underwear and having them perform a booty-shaking dance is age-inappropriate. That's my own opinion.

I'm the one who posted >>8571744
and >>8571761. Those are also cases of children wearing underwear and booty-shaking, and "society" seems to be okay with it enough to put lots of money toward large competitions where this occurs. BUT I DON'T AGREE.

Get it? Neck yourself.

>>8575258
Of course children can be queer and have a sexuality. It's also the parent's job to protect them and to regulate the time and place they express it. Normal parents don't let their kids just masturbate anywhere, for example - they teach, "in private only." Normal parents also don't allow children to go around barely dressed and doing a sexual dance in public. It is inappropriate.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 416x416px
>>8575975
>in private only
Christcuck detected
kill yourself you jesus humping turbo virgin. My wifes son can do whatever he wants
>>
>>8575975
>>not an argument
>The sentence above it was the argument, dumbass.
listen, you just stated your opinion. "everyone clearly sees this the same way I do, because duh, they clearly do, oh it's SO clear that everyone sees this from my perspective" is literally everything you're writing.
that's not an argument. and stating it again with more detail doesn't make an argument either. and even if you keep doing this again and again the same fucking post full of your opinions "you are dumb if you don't see it this way, everything is clearly as I see it, come on don't be stupid" it still doesn't make an argument.

you are literally making the same post again with more details of your opinions. protip: nobody cares
>>
>>8576014
Shill
>>
>>8575975
The only people who think denim shorts are sexual clothing are the Amish and the Muslims you hate.
Are you a Muslim?
>>
>>8576062
Yes. Cover up, infidel
>>
>>8576053
what did it mean by this?
>>
>>8576145
"I dont have sufficient IQ to continue this conversation"
>>
>>8576014
Would you like to try to explain away how something that's just my opinion Just So Happens to line up with thousands of fashion spreads and glamour shots that are considered erotic?

>>8576062
Already explained I'm not a sandnigger.
>>
>>8576167
Would you like to explain a w a y why thousands of people agree with me and think you're wrong? because I bet they do. if we asked a million people on earth, thousands would agree with me. now since that's true, you must be wrong.
>>
>>8576167
There's nothing wrong with kids exploring their sexuality desu
I wish i was a kid again so i could twerk half naked at pride
>>
>>8576255
This. Sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. Children should be allowed to experiment, even with adults. It is prejudice to claim erotic contact between adults and children can't be consensual. Many children actually enjoy their erotic side
>>
File: nigga_what.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
nigga_what.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
>>8571722
>>8572469
>>8572515
>>8572565
>>8572565
>>
>>8576255
>>8576281
San fran pride parade 2016 had children marching in the nudist section. You degenerate pedophiles have gone too far.
Thank god trump will purge you soon
>>
>>8576297
t. assblasted /pol/-tard
Yes I'm sure (((Trump))) will save us from degeneracy, kek
>>
>>8572005
>fathers

This is how I know you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

It's COMPLETELY 100% MOTHERS that put their girls in pageants at age 4-10, for stupid fucking gold tiaras.

This is, anyway, not an issue of sexualization at all, the issue is that single mothers and unfulfilled mothers are absolute scourges on the planet, and mentally/emotionally abuse their children to live vicariously in the pageant setting. These mothers are not doing this to rub themselves off later thinking about how hot little Sally looked, they want to feel as if THEY are the ones up on that stage, THEY are getting this attention.
>>
>>8576332
t. Pedo defending faggot
Why do you want to look at naked kids?
>>
>>8576352
I don't though, it's like you have your own backwards, stubborn preconceptions about us or something
>>
>>8571722
This occured in brazil
Brazillians are white now?
Almonds: activated
>>
>>8576352
>He doesn't enjoy the beauty of a puer's body
>>
>>8572686
it is sexual retard
the fact that he is hot makes it sexual, the fact that he is not wearing anything but shorts makes it sexualer, the fact that those shorts are tight and fucking gay as fuck makes it sexualest
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 1687x890px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 1687x890px
>>8576997
>the fact he is hot
Fucking gay closet pedos
>>
>>8572761
holy fucking shit ive never seen anything this millenial in my life
>>
>>8577029
what the fuck are you saying, is he not hot
wtf do you mean by pedo and how did you think that was a cohesive answer
Im only into bears exclusively but I can tell that dude is hot even if I dont want him nowhere near my dick
>>
>>8577029
>>8577161
are you pointing out he looks like a kid, becuase he doesnt
and I agree that fags are prone to being either victims and or pedos themselves wich nobody seems to point out and its a huge fucking deal

how many people do you know that are gay sluts or psychologically broken and were rape victims
I know enough to think its not a coincidence
>>
File: new_header.jpg (113KB, 940x198px) Image search: [Google]
new_header.jpg
113KB, 940x198px
>>8577034
And that's not all! the woman has a mommyblog about her 'gender creative' son, which she spun into a book and several TV appearances.
https://raisingmyrainbow.com/
>>
>>8577301
i'm guessing she will disown the kid if he were to turn out straight. hahaha
>>
>>8577301
James Woods should expand upon his tweet
he isnt wrong tho
without the gender bullshit in consideration, those are terrible parents

you dont expose your kid on something as personal as sexual orientation and gender and parade it around for approval
Its nothing new, shit like this happens all the time with every kid with shitty parents that gets media attention
not being ashamed of your gender is great and healthy, this is something completely different

my god I fucking hate those two, not because of what they do but mostly because what they think they are doing
and when reality catches up with them Id laugh but id feel bad for the kid
>>
james woods is a dedicated shitposter
>>
>>8577622
yeah I just read his other tweets
ignore this reply >>8577578
>>
>>8577578
21st century life is a shitty reality tv panopticon, I want off this ride
>>
>>8571722
>>8577535
You can't say anything about it which is why they get away with it.
>>
>>8571722
Casual pedophilia amongst the gays.
>>
>>8577644
You were agreeing with what James Woods said. All humans are already ignoring your replies.
>>
>>8578121
James Woods is Based.
>>
Ugh. its 2017! if you are not ok with gays raping children in public you are a fucking bigot!
>>
>>8571722
dude u cant question them, they'll call you a a racist or homophobe.
>>
>>8578148
James Woods is dog shit. He should have all of his money taken away and donated to LGBT charaties, then made to watch as his children are forced to eat each other.
>>
>>8578121
I stand by my post

that situaton is never good in nature and those two parents are bad people

the kid will be fucked up when he grows up and their parents are not helping
kids with dysphoria are unhappy because they are repressed yet, allowing them to express themselves should also come with a matured view to guide the child

they should learn that being sexy, delicate, girly and whatever is not the the only thing about being a woman or viceversa
jazz acts like a girl her age, a kid celebrity her age, because she is a girl
this kid whole existance moves around sexuality, gender, the fight against homophobia, standing out, being proud and thousands of people judging him
I think, considering his special condition, the odds are against him

maybe he grows up to be happy, maybe hell learn that there were adults around him growing up that wanted to fuck him
have you noticed how many pedos are in G from LGBT, I feel like this should be talked about more because its something that really needs to be talked about. and given how much attention he is and will be receiving, there will be people wanting to fuck him no doubt

I wouldnt be surprised if they had a reality show, in fact I think its just a matter of time
>>
>>8578228
A disease like you standing by a disease post doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>8578232
>le snarky tone + literally whatever
if you were going to reply that, why even bother replying at all
>>
>>8578232
are you caraposter or some new form of cancer
>>
>>8571746
I'm far left and I find this disgusting...
>>
>>8578526
It's also not something exclusive to pride. There are cities where nudists roam free and any kid can see dicks and tits.
>>
File: 20161217_214601.jpg (34KB, 208x207px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_214601.jpg
34KB, 208x207px
/pol/ is turning into reddit.

It used to be about white supremacy memery and natsoc. Now these people genuinely think they're counter-culture and post here of all places trying to convince us and pretend they're intellectually so above it.

I swear to god this is YouTube's fault.
>>
>>8578906
Nah, just the 2016 election's fault
>>
>>8578906
>/pol/
>intellectual
They're just trying to troll us. They got BTFO so that's why they're no longer trying ITT.
>>
>>8578919
I visit /pol/ quite a lot. It's turned into the same attention whoring cancer memery that reddit's various political subreddits practice.

They're insufferable morons who think shitposting and using arrows counts as arguing.

It's an infestation of normies that plagues /pol/ and has now spread here.

I want the natsocs back. They were at least polite and usually didn't try to force their shit on us apart from the ocassionally repressed retard coming here to post shit like "gas all fags".

>>8578916
Coming to think of it, u right.
>>
>1.6 billion straight people worship a straight child raping pedophile
>why are gays sexualising children
>>
>>8578934
T bh I'm bi and sometimes I feel like gassing the fags too.
>>
>>8571722
Is it bad that i thought that pic is incredibly cute?
>>
>>8579653
I feel like gassing various people in different periods of my life. It's not an argument against us being allowed to buttfuck each other if we so choose.

Neither is it an argument against people being allowed to do whatever they want. If they want to dress their son up like a slut then it should be a case for child protective services, not mob rule.
>>
>>8578906
Yeah, it's YouTube's fault because they keep pushing this shit.

>>8578919
What do you think of pederasty?

>>8578934
/lgbt/ of all places is telling /pol/ that they're attention whores. /pol/ is just vast and all reaching while faggots are over represented in media.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.