[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gays=fashion icons MtF=cant dress themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4256.jpg (19KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4256.jpg
19KB, 250x209px
????
why
????
>>
>>8571385
They need mommies to help them get dressed. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>8571385
Trannies are mentality retarded

Their Brains are suffering from degradation

Fix the brain not the body
>>
File: 1488851592567.png (30KB, 495x330px) Image search: [Google]
1488851592567.png
30KB, 495x330px
>tfw no bf to buy me qt agp clothes
>>
>>8571526

#notalltrannies
>>
>>8571526

This

Recall that most trannies are autistic

If you can't dress well while presenting as a man you will never be able to dress well as a woman
>>
>>8571552
>bf
>agp
Rly made me think...
>>
>>8571385
i'm a full blown sodomite and allegedly have the fashion sense of a homeless hiker

MtFs are all mentally ill though what do you expect
>>
>>8571526
this
>>
I'm gay and mentally ill and I dress well.
>>
>>8571385
girls are not gays
>>
because they are women

loads of cis women dress like undertow. go to a walmart

why do you expect marginalized mentally ill trannies to do better than them?
>>
>>8571590
>If you can't dress well while presenting as a man you will never be able to dress well as a woman
That's god awful logic. I've never dressed well in boymode because I've always hated my disgusting hairy male body and wanted to kill myself as a result. I have zero investment in my male body so I have zero reason to care how I dress.

On the other hand, if I looked like a woman then it would be totally different. I'm not gonna say I'd be a fashionista but I'd dress well and take care of my body and try to match my outfits and I'd care in general how I look.
>>
>>8575003
Where I live most women dress like crap. If you're too well dressed you really look out of place and draw attention to yourself.
>>
Lol like I couldn't throw on some jeans/t-shirt as a guy but my inability to figure out the fits on female clothes (that vary wildly and are designed for body types that are much stockier than mine) makes me an idiot.
>>
>>8571385
cis women generally learn to dress or at the very least develop their own style during their teenage puberty.

Trans people go through puberty as well, and have to learn how to dress all over again. Teenagers have an awkward phase, trannies have it too, they just have it later at a time when most people have already figured themselves out (unless you transitioned at like 12 or whatever so your awkward phase coincided with everyone elses)
>>
>>8571385
MtF that don't know how to dress are the memegenders afflicted by autism and group brainwashing.
>>
Gays=dresslikerainbowcoloredshit

troll=dressesinmother'susedgarbagebagsandmakefunofpeoplefordressingbad
>>
>>8575163
People only go through puberty once, friend. The only thing I agree with is that some trannies have an awkward phase but it lasts forever. Trips that didn't know how to dress in 2013 still don't know how.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.