[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: HHqF2ir.png (286KB, 501x453px) Image search: [Google]
HHqF2ir.png
286KB, 501x453px
what happened? what made him change his mind?
>>
space aliens
>>
>>8571235
They are an unhinged person who has insatiable needs for external validation.
>>
>>8571235
Social media and youtube allow us to examine personal authenticity under a microscope. It used to be that trans people would rote learn all the answers to tests to pass as female at the gatekeeper's office. They had to say things like they loved doing the laundry and hate sports. It's rather comical but some people noticed they just gave answers they thought would make them more socially acceptable. Today we don't need to speculate about it we can see them make this shit up as they go along.
>>
>>8571235
>>8571245
>>8571263
>>8571278
lmao found it
https://youtu.be/yBWhdTd_SK0?t=33s
>>
>>8571281
I want to take a sledgehammer his jay leno chin
>>
>>8571235
Repression.
>>
>>8571235
Sour grapes mentality, look it up.
>>
>>8571263
/thread
>>
>>8571235
People change their minds for whatever reasons all the time.

You do it too OP, just nobody keeps track of your ramblings enough to call you out on it.
>>
>>8571235
To be fair, all human bodies are pretty gross, maybe she just thinks male bodies are worse?
>>
>>8571235
I actually watched her documentary just the other day. At first he seemed like a regular flamboyant gay dude who transformed into a HSTS but in the end turned out to be a transbian. Not quite sure if she is actually trans or was it simply something that happened because of the right climate.
>>
The CS;GO Skin Insanity has claimed it's one millionth victim
>>
>>8571235
That's what happens when attention whoring twinks get too much money
>>
>>8571235
As a cis gay guy I think she looks better as a woman (in 2013).
No way I would ever fuck that thing in 2010.
>>
It's called rationalization, anon. She didn't want to admit to being trans, and rationalized all the reasons why it was better to stay a guy.

I did the same shit when I suspected deep down that I was attracted to both sexes - made up reasons why guys were unattractive, talked about gross hairy bodies, etc. I just didn't wanna be a half-fag.

It was lies.
>>
>>8571281
wow, hot twink becomes plastic hon face thing
>>
Who cares about the opinions of unpassable people?
>>
Isnt she a lesbian now too?
>>
>>8573835
Basically all MtFs will become hons as they age
>>
>>8574334
You could say the same of ciswomen.
>>
File: splash.jpg (134KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
splash.jpg
134KB, 1000x550px
>>8574652
I don't know, there are some really graceful and beautiful elderly women out there. You sound a little jelly.
>>
>>8574674
Not really. I think the older I get the more favorably I compare to the average ciswoman my age. A lot of them really let themselves go, and if they go into menopause without getting HRT they can go downhill fast.
>>
File: LynnConway.jpg (149KB, 941x400px) Image search: [Google]
LynnConway.jpg
149KB, 941x400px
>>8574334
>>
>>8574334
Hahaha no, its gets easier to pass with age for MTF, reverse for FTM
>>
>>8574708
To be fair I think she had FFS between the first and second pictures, but still she aged well.
>>
>>8571235
Many feminine gay youtubers have done this

Life is better as a trans woman than a feminine gay man
>>
File: 193775_636x357.jpg (32KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
193775_636x357.jpg
32KB, 636x357px
>>8574708
>most trannies have her genetics
no

>>8574970
keep telling yourself that,
let's see where they are a few years from now
>>
>>8571278
>Social media and youtube allow us to examine personal authenticity under a microscope
Or to admit no one is really coherent and authentic over a certain period of time.
>>
>>8574970
>>8574979
life as a tranny is cute from teens to like end of us 20s - after that being an effeminate faggot has more upsides :)

also aging as a (trans)woman is much more difficult ;)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.