[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw repressed until 25 years old and now desperately trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: hurt.jpg (912KB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
hurt.jpg
912KB, 1920x1400px
>tfw repressed until 25 years old and now desperately trying to learn everything about hormones, supplements, skincare, haircare, hairstyling, matching outfits together, finding clothes that fit my bodyshape, voice training, exercises that make my butt and hips bigger, having feminine postures, having feminine mannerisms, and feminine facial expressions all while starving myself into an anorexic stick so I can put weight on after I've been on hormones for a while so the fat goes to the right places, all in the hopes of passing when there's simply no way I'll ever pass because I look like a guy and have acted like one my whole life
>all this after a lifetime of pain and misery where fighting suicide has become a daily battle
>all this just to almost be a normal person who doesn't have gender dysphoria and can actually experience life for the first time, 25+ years late to the party

It's too hard
>>
>>8571117
yeep
>>
>>8571117
I know how you feel. I'm 24 and still repressing and I think about dying every day. At least you're stronger than me and can actually transition. Good luck anon I hope you pass.
>>
>>8571336
Yep

>tfw 20 and just ignoring everything because I,d never pass anyway
>just wasting time until I hopefully die or kill myself
>>
>>8571117
Iktf
I'm in this awkward position of not being ready for social transition but still desperately needing ffs etc for mental health
>>
>tfw repressed 20 year old
>tfw anorexic anyway because of dysphoria and depression
>was already a flaming homosexual
>all I need to learn is what femme clothing looks good on me
>have had feminine postures and behaviours which I just suppress around guys
AGPs should die desu
>>
>>8571117
the fat will re-distribute. you don't need to get thin then gain weight again.

That's simply not how it works. Hormones will cause it to move. Fat is constantly consumed and created.
>>
>>8571448
>>8571117
Ps leave me a reply if you want someone who can give advice or guidance to some degree without being... well... as hostile and catty as this board tends to be.
>>
>>8571451
Sent ;)
>>
>>8571451
Pls post email/discord/whatever
>>
>>8571451
DakkaDakka

Regret in 3... 2...
>>
>>8571468
>>8571463
Omg I really need to focus. Paying too much attention to youtube and replying to myself instead of you two.

>>8571469
Is me, the person who offered guidance.
>>
>>8571437
>>have had feminine postures and behaviours which I just suppress around guys

Did anyone else who have GNC behaviors as a kid just not shut them off as an adult?

I cross my legs at the thighs. I've crossed my legs at the thighs since I was 6. People bullied me for it but I just told them to fuck off. Likewise, growing my nails out comes naturally to me and has done since kindergarten. I never bothered trying to correct any of these even though people told me they were feminine.
>>
>>8571117
That's very impressive desu.You're a pretty amazing person.
>>
>>8571489
Same. I also sat down to pee and everything. Nothing was really flamboyant it's just what I 'did.'

Was REALLY weird when I had to explain signs I was trans to my psych. I sorta led her through my thought process but I really questioned why I brought up stuff like crossing my legs. Crossing my legs isn't...really feminine is it? It's just something I do. But I'm also not the one who makes the rules and it's pretty fucking clear if since I was a guy and crosssing my legs I'm doing something feminine in the eyes of others.

It's awkward to sit there and go "I identify as a girl" and nitpick shit which isnt really that exclusive to a sex or gender anyway BUT I sort of had to because other people say it's feminine and the clues definitely add up. To some extent I just 'knew' I was trans and sorta went back and justified it with signs I showed.

When I was a kid I never really got how behaviours were feminine and masculine like that. It was weird when people told me to stop something 'feminine' because...why? Why is it important and how is it 'female' in the first place? Stuff got weird when I crossdressed because I knew what people called it and got mad when people didn't agree it's 'just wearing clothes' or 'just putting on something comfortable.'

I probs shouldnt have repressed until 21. Hah.
>>
>>8571117
You should focus that energy and frustration to body building getting fit or learning martial arts
>>
stop hurting yourself the hormones work youre just being obsessive. its luck even if you do everything right

relax
>>
>>8571451
I'm OP. I want to add you but I feel like I'll just bring you down

>>8571489
I was very GNC as a small child but it was all bullied and shamed out of me by school and my parents.

>>8571509
If you're being sincere then thank you

>>8571577
I'm on hormones. I'm not convinced I'll suddenly become passable just from hormones in a year or two or longer, and I want to pass as soon as possible
>>
>>8571577
God I wish I could relax and just let everything happen without worrying
>>
>>8571657
You sound like a teenage slut who has to work for the first time
>>
>>8571635
What's so special about GNC? You can get supplements and vitamins at walmart too.
>>
>>8571374
>>8571437
You're only 20. You're still young enough to pass in most of the cases. Go on and actually honestly explore the possibility that you would do it because it's better to do it early than keep repressing for years and start to crack when it's too late. You owe it to yourselves.

>>8571489
I definitely still have some habits like that. I too cross my legs like that and let my nails grow until I get conscious of the fact that they're long and what would other people think. There's probably more and when I'm alone (which is most of the time) I act entirely different than I do around people. I did get a lot of shit as a kid for being so girly and weak and most of that stuff was bullied out of me.

I also grew my hair out a few years back and I've been getting some shit for it but also weird stuff like people asking me if I'm a band or simply wondering why I have long hair.

>>8571533
>When I was a kid I never really got how behaviours were feminine and masculine like that. It was weird when people told me to stop something 'feminine' because...why? Why is it important and how is it 'female' in the first place?
I think I had similar experiences. I know that I made a conscious effort to act more manly when I was around 12-13 because I was tired of the bullying. Weirdly enough it was also around that point in my life when I started getting female attention and actually girls approaching me and crushing on me. But because the "manly" me was just a defense I had built up I could never get close to these girls and on the one occasion I really tried I got dumped.
>>
>>8571117
At least you're trying now, so take comfort in that! You'll get there.
>>
>>8571657
smoke weed everyday
>>
>>8571117
>repression
This stupid meme needs to die.
>>
>>8573371
What's the difference between a 20yo and a 25yo?
>>
>>8573690

Contrary to shitters who tell you puberty is mostly done by 18-20, the body matures a lot between 20-30
>>
>>8573690
When I was 20 I had a relatively hairless twink body. At 26 I'm a hairy manly bulky man. In these few years my shoulders grew wider and I'm just overall much more manly than I was. On top of that I've lost 6 prime years of my life that I could've spent some of transitioned had I started back when I was 20.

I was around 20 when I first had a realistic chance to do it but I kept repressing it and pretended I'm fine. Now I feel like I'll be 30 before I see any results if I'm ever even going to see any at all and I'm constantly fighting myself because it would be socially so much easier to just remain presenting male.
>>
>>8573772
This is the big thing

Every time I think "I'm turning 19 soon; it's too late" I realize that 19–25 is one of the big growth points
>>
>>8573772
How are my chances at 22-23?
>>
>>8574080
It's always case by case but the earlier you start the better. You could try the could I pass thread but in the end it's still something you yourself have to decide.
>>
>>8571374
What is wrong with LGBT people that makes their sexuality/gender identity consume their entire existence? There's more to life than your orientation and how you look.
>>
>>8574141
Hormones don't "trap" you unless you're taking cypro

It's dead easy to back out of even 5 years on LHRH so long as you haven't cut your balls off

The only thing that's going to fuck up your life is trying to "socially transition" which is feeding into the mental illness

You are a very persistent shill, however.
Why are you so determined to prevent people from "trapping themselves"? (By which do you mean hormones, crossdressing, or generally buying into the trans political belief / worldview?)
>>
File: asdfasdfdfsg.gif (592KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfdfsg.gif
592KB, 480x270px
>>8571117
this is basically me 8 months ago when i started transition at 24

add me on discord, Banana Bagel#2258 if you need any help. it's a lot to do on your own but it's a rite of passage most (if not all) passing transwomen go through.

cis women have a lifetime of being socialized, traumatized, and stressing the fuck out to get where they are. passing mtfs have to fit all that into a year or two, sometimes longer.
>>
>>8574991
How does cypro trap you?
>>
>>8575111
*Permanently* damages fertility and ability to produce testosterone if you ever want to have a kid or detransition, respectively
>>
>>8574141
Dude, you're telling people who have already spent time repressing that they should try what's basically homeopathy for trans people. Kindly fuck off, thanks.to any repressor reading this, don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he's talking about, don't further ruin your lives and act like the people who spend their entire lives repressing until they transition and become Hons at 50.
>>
>>8575290
Iunno what curehon's deal is. Does he have OCD or is this just shitposting extreme? It's not even good shitposting desu. It's the eye-rolling 'oh boy here we go' shit like when Trent spergs out about a new hypothesis or Cara calls someone illegitimate.
>>
>>8575346
She's just in that particular kind of repression that involves telling everybody else they need to repress, combined with being very stupid.

There's actually an explanation, but you won't believe it if you don't believe new Blanchardian hypotheses.
>>
File: IMG_3250.jpg (149KB, 1242x1846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3250.jpg
149KB, 1242x1846px
>>8575400
>Bitterhon Ghost Squad
>>
>>8571635
add me
>>
>>8571117
boohoohoo suck it up faggot, im 32 years late to the party with 2 suicide attempts (real attempts) under my belt. inb4 i become meme copypasta
>>
>>8576942
How did you fail suicide two times?
>>
>>8575400
Tranny phantom?
>>
>>8579003
that guy that shot up the grocery store
>>
>>8579018
>guy
>>
>>8579018
I think I've read about him before. It was some autist with OCs, kinda CWC tier, who also said he wanted to be a girl right? Also, Tranny Phantom is a fucking hilarious name.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.