[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chastity cages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 102116_EC_bubble_nucleus_main_0.jpg (550KB, 3011x1610px) Image search: [Google]
102116_EC_bubble_nucleus_main_0.jpg
550KB, 3011x1610px
How are chastity cages? I just bought one and am wondering what will happen.

Is it true your dick shrinks? How much?

Is it safe to sleep in? Balls during sleep etc.?

Does it crush your balls?

How does it prevent erections?
>>
>>8568586
I bought one cause I thought it would be a neat fetish to try but it was kind of underwhelming. You can still orgasm in the cage as well if you stick a vibrator on it and dildo your butt.
I don't really like wearing it though cause my flesh pokes through the holes too much.
If you sleep with it make sure you use tight underwear so it doesn't yank on your balls.

Still, overall I think they're kind of a gimmick.
>>
>>8568656
>You can still orgasm in the cage as well if you stick a vibrator on it and dildo your butt.
thats exactly why i wear one, it teaches you not to get hard and to masturbate like a sissy. as a femme bottom this appeals to me.,
>>
Does your dick shrink?

Does it cause you to do that flapping little dick thing?
>>
>>8569097
Permanent atrophy isn't really possible. That's why when transgirls get erections it hurts if they've been impotent for a while. The vascular tissue doesn't go away it just shrinks but if you return to having normal erections it should recover the size after a while. It'll hurt though because the tissue won't be able to expand fully for a little while.
>>
>>8569134

Do you get any atrophy from chastity?
>>
>>8569181
I've heard some people get atrophied dick if the cage is small enough and they never take it off. It'll squish down your nocturnal erections so probably when you do get erect again outside the cage it'll hurt and be smaller just like mtf's.
It'll go back to normal if you stop wearing the cage and have normal nocturnal erections again.
>>
File: 1499280414419.jpg (30KB, 384x309px) Image search: [Google]
1499280414419.jpg
30KB, 384x309px
>very badly want to get a chastity cage to remove my penis' ability to get hard and hopefully make it smaller as well. Also the psychological aspect of keeping the most male part of me 'locked away' 24/7 meshes with my autism somehow
>REALLY don't like the fetish aspect of it and don't want to be part of that

What do
>>
>>8569233
If you want your dick unnoticeable chastity is not the way to go. The things are bulky as fuck and are really annoying to wear under clothes.
>>
>>8569233
I basically only wear big long ankle skirts, wouldn't I be able to like semi-tuck the chastity thing between my legs?
>>
>>8569251
er, I meant to reply to >>8569239
>>
>>8569251
You could try I guess. But they're pretty noticeable when you're wearing one.
>>
>>8569266
If I just wear it around the house and when I sleep will I get the results I want? Or does it have to be a 24/7 thing
>>
What does it feel like to have a nonerect orgasm?
>>
>>8569353
Well chastity cages don't cause impotence so if you are normally prone to random erections you'd need to wear it 24/7
But really you're probably wasting your time. Most of the stories of guys shrinking due to chastity are just fetish erotica.

Cypro will pretty effectively kill your nocturnal erections which will shrink your dick. Also make sure not to masturbate.
>>
>>8569580
I'm already on cypro and it hasn't killed my ability to get hard
>>
>>8569587
You'll still get erections in chastity, it just feels like your dick is squished into an extremely tight fleshlight basically.
I think most of the stories of shrinkage are really exaggerated due to fetish stuff. Cause even full erectile dysfunction doesn't shrink your dick that much.
>>
>>8569605
That is extremely disappointing to hear. I guess I can thank you for saving me some money then.
>>
>>8569608
It's pretty much the same thing with stuff like herbal hrt, or even just normal hrt. There's always delusional people or people with fetishes just making stuff up.
Like you'll see 50 year old hons posting stuff like "I took 1 birth control pill and my height shrunk 6 inches and I grew DD breasts and now all the boys are chasing me teehee XD"

You have to be careful what you believe from people that seem to have an obvious fetishistic obsession with it.
Chastity cages are neat I guess, but I think the erotica type stuff about them is probably more interesting than the actual devices themselves lol
>>
>>8569630
Well in my mind I was biased towards it because I wanted it to have that effect. I suppose that's the same thing they feel to when they exaggerate effects of things or just make things up.

>Chastity cages are neat I guess
Why do you think so? To me I still like the idea of locking my male parts away, but I don't think I can actually do it if there isn't a practical benefit because the fetish aspect of it is extremely offputting to me.
>>
>>8569649
>Why do you think so? To me I still like the idea of locking my male parts away, but I don't think I can actually do it if there isn't a practical benefit because the fetish aspect of it is extremely offputting to me.
I've just kind of always been interested in the sub/dom aspect of it. I guess I liked the aspect of guys wanting to "train" you to only do anal orgasms.
But I bought one years ago and figured out you could cum in them pretty easily even just by shaking the thing a bunch lol
Plus it's really bulky and annoying so trying to tuck everything away so it's hidden isn't a possibility so that ruins the whole thing about using it to try and hide all your male parts.

Just tuck normally and wear tight underwear, it works better.
>>
Okay, you might not be interested in the fetish aspects, but /d/ pretty much always has a chastity thread going if you wanted to ask people there about what you're looking for. There's different designs out there, maybe someone can suggest something comfy and low-profile.

I DO have a chastity fetish, and I have heard some guys say that chastity basically made them forget their dick existed.
>>
>>8569690
Are you saying I should get one anyway?
>>
>>8569704
No, just, like...ask around about different models, maybe there is something that would suit what you want. Maybe not.

I know some are made in softer materials, they may be more tuck-able.
>>
>>8568586
>How are chastity cages? I just bought one and am wondering what will happen.
I love mine. I was skeptical, but honestly one of the better sex toys I've invested in.

>Is it true your dick shrinks? How much?
no. it's a myth

>Is it safe to sleep in? Balls during sleep etc.?
I guess, if fitted properly. I've worn mine for most of a day a few times, but never to sleep. It can be uncomfortable in the wrong position.

I wouldn't recommend any of the current models be worn long term. They're fine for limited periods though.

>Does it crush your balls?
not if worn properly. It can be awkward to get on and off. Which is the worst part in my opinion.

>How does it prevent erections?
It doesn't. The cage has enough room for your dick to grow into due to the blood flow from an 'erection', but your dick doesn't get hard. Which is why its perfectly safe.

>>8568656
>I bought one cause I thought it would be a neat fetish to try but it was kind of underwhelming.
I had the opposite effect. Where I thought they were silly at first, who gets turned on by 'not having sex'?

But was curious enough to by one and it felt so amazing that I switched over night from not getting it, to kind of wishing I could keep my dick permanently caged when not in use.

>>8569233
it's a sex toy, not a medical device.

>>8569630
>Chastity cages are neat I guess, but I think the erotica type stuff about them is probably more interesting than the actual devices themselves lol
Again I'm the opposite. I don't like most of the erotica, and *HATE* most of the fetish around unattractive 'dominant' men locking up their slaves or whatever.

However the way my cage changes my dick from something I grab reflexively to get off, into a mostly inaccessible throbbing source of pleasure that radiates nice feelings, is the best thing ever.
>>
Do chastity cages actually prevent orgasms/erections and are impossible to slip off? They were probably by biggest fantasy until I read numerous stories of people who could still cum in them or that they were easy to slide off, and the act of not being able to do so was just part of the roleplaying and fantasizing.

Also, I've seen gifs of people cumming in chastity, but is it actually satisfying?
>>
>>8569587
so there are 2 things to Chastity cages:
a) the fetish of being 'locked up', which it doesn't seem you're into
b) the 'feels good man' effect. Which works by subverting the way a dick usually works, But for that to work you'd need to be able to get random erections or at least get hard with no effort when aroused

All the weird genital sideeffects you want aren't going to happen.

It doesn't sound like a cage will be what you want. But you might still have fun with it?
>>
>>8571367
>Do chastity cages actually prevent orgasms/erections and are impossible to slip off? They were probably by biggest fantasy until I read numerous stories of people who could still cum in them or that they were easy to slide off, and the act of not being able to do so was just part of the roleplaying and fantasizing.

( I'm >>8571359 )
They don't prevent orgasms in any way because you don't need to touch your dick to reach climax anyway. They don't stop erections in the medical sense, that is unsafe, just stop you getting hard when you get one.

Fit properly they shouldn't slip off without intervention. maybe I could get out of mine with effort, I can get enough stimulation (without toys) to cum in my cage with *A LOT* of effort, but I've never come close to slipping out. Honestly the psychological effect when wearing one makes me not even want to try.

>Also, I've seen gifs of people cumming in chastity, but is it actually satisfying?
Incredible so.
>>
>>8569814
There aren't really any that are suitable for hiding the fact that you have a dick
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.