[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ubermensch only thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 24

File: 1465617893782.png (250KB, 1008x864px) Image search: [Google]
1465617893782.png
250KB, 1008x864px
Ubermensch only thread
>>
Bugchasers are universally despised by homosexuals except the small minority who are themselves bugchasers. And the fact is that when homophobes explain why they hate gays, they're far more likely to bring up Leviticus than talk about bugchasers. And hating gay people because of bugchasers is stupid anyways since most gays aren't bugchasers, it would be like spending your life hating Italians simply because you know of one Italian who committed mass murder.
>>
File: Homos.jpg (124KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Homos.jpg
124KB, 800x1000px
>>8568503
>>
File: Homosexuals Stats.jpg (3MB, 3100x1855px) Image search: [Google]
Homosexuals Stats.jpg
3MB, 3100x1855px
>>8568539
>>
>>8568539
Having lots of sex partners != being a bugchaser. Try harder.

>>8568545
Huh, I don't see anything about bugchasers in there either. It's almost like bugchasers don't exist, statistically speaking.
>>
File: MarkofNurgle2.png (107KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
MarkofNurgle2.png
107KB, 250x241px
>>8568560
It's not only about bugchasing you dumb motherfucker, it's about relationship stability, promiscuity, and many other factors. You also need to take into account the amount of people unknowingly spreading disease, not just bugchasers.
>>
>>8568568
>>
>/pol/ library of flawed statistics
Nothing but digital toilet paper.
>>
>>8568575

>Between 24% and 90%

lol is this a joke
>>
File: Fags.jpg (526KB, 984x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Fags.jpg
526KB, 984x2560px
>>8568591
>>8568608
Have fun slowly dying.
>>
>>8568608
this thread is a joke.
>>
File: Trannies.png (376KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trannies.png
376KB, 720x720px
>>
>>8568139
Pol really needs to get more statistics (and better graphic design skills)
>>
File: 1465858214591.jpg (2MB, 1800x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1465858214591.jpg
2MB, 1800x1455px
>>8568624
>>
File: pol on Gays.png (51KB, 1244x270px) Image search: [Google]
pol on Gays.png
51KB, 1244x270px
>>8568646
>>
>>8568646
No one cares about prostitution
No one cares about incest
Join the modern world already, /pol/jeet
>>
File: pol on Gays2.png (40KB, 953x391px) Image search: [Google]
pol on Gays2.png
40KB, 953x391px
>>8568653
>>
File: pol on Gays3.png (22KB, 1186x292px) Image search: [Google]
pol on Gays3.png
22KB, 1186x292px
>>8568657
Reasonable people do.
>>
>>8568653
>Aka be unhappy and lie to yourself and/or everyone around you for no reason other than to satisfy social conservatives
>>
>a minimum estimate of 1.6 billion straight pedophiles exist at this very moment
>OP remains silent.
priorities, only when it fits your bubble.
>>
>>8568664
Reasonable people think you need to stop worrying about other people so obsessively and let them be
>marriage is meant to incentivize children-
Wrong. Its a contract between two individuals that agree to share property because of how much their personal property intertwines
>>
>>8568644
Or better statistics, they mess up the "2% of the population" every single time.
>>
>>8568664
Not an argument.
>>
File: Gay Marriage.png (121KB, 825x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Marriage.png
121KB, 825x1530px
>>
>>8568684
If only their parents had been gay.
>>
File: op his thread his life.jpg (183KB, 317x699px) Image search: [Google]
op his thread his life.jpg
183KB, 317x699px
>easily disproved statistics
>missing the point of gay marriage
>autistically posting images you didn't even make
Pic related OP
>>
>>8568680
>>8568688
What leads you to think that behaviors that have been treated as sick and twisted for hundreds and hundreds of years will suddenly be accepted as normal within society? Is that not unreasonable to assume?
>>
>>8568725
You mean like giving oral sex to a female? Because that's precisely what already happened.
>>
>>8568646
>oh noes, legalized prostitution!
Are you from /pol/ or are you the feminists? It's hard to tell which authoritarian, anti-male, anti-freedom sex-hating dogma is which sometimes.
>>
>>8568722
>missing the point of gay marriage
Do tell what it is this week.
>>
>>8568734
Once again, that only came to be because of degeneration of society from the 1910s onward. Prostitution started becoming more prevalent, as did all forms of hedonism and decadence. Look at what happened to Germany in the 1920's before Hitler, Berlin especially. It's a perfect example of how things fall apart, it just starts with hedonism.
>>
File: IMG_4797.jpg (506KB, 1940x1454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4797.jpg
506KB, 1940x1454px
OP is based, thank you for dropping red pills here.
A lot of people will hate these facts but this is the cold truth
>>
>>8568568
>It's not only about bugchasing you dumb motherfucker, it's about relationship stability, promiscuity, and many other factors.
That stuff is none of your business though. It's not your position to police other people's relationship.

>>8568664
That's a stupid argument though, since there's literally zero penalty for straight people who marry with zero intent of reproduction. If straights can't be bothered to respect their own institution of "traditional marriage", then why should gays be expected to?
>>
>>8568764
>that only came to be because
So you are accepting that not only society can change that fast but it already happened so we should only double our efforts because it can be seen as normal in our lifetimes? Thanks for the input mate.
>>
File: thumbsup_burger.jpg (34KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup_burger.jpg
34KB, 400x332px
>>8568539

I hope none of these figures are self-reported, and researchers verified that every single one of those 1000+ fucks

u got duped methinks
>>
>>8568769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXJ3V55ii-U
>>
>>8568568
that looks like a fidget spinner lmao
>>
>>8568763
Equal rights under the law for same sex couples, it's not that hard using your head dumbfuck. Visitation laws, adoption laws, inheritance laws, insurance laws, there are several areas that benefit married couples and they do NOT require them to have a child.

So yeah, your religious jerking is nice and all but it's missing the point.
>>
>>8568646
>pedophilia
>incest
>death threats
>PROSTITUTION
one of these things is not like the others
>>
>>8568775
The point of that is that change isn't inherently good. Instead of escaping into hedonism and selfishness, look at the bigger picture. Hedonism takes root when a country is in dire straights. When the people are in debt, when the money is worthless, when the banks own everything, etc. It's the sign of a dying nation.
>>
>>8568697
>No one is saying the ban on polygamy is marriage discrimination.

I am. It is.

Also "hospitable bed" lmfao.
>>
>>8568725
>behaviors that have been treated as sick and twisted for hundreds and hundreds of years
sick and twisted only when someone else does it.

Wake me when human beings have reached a sensible standard in socially acceptable behavior that isn't soaked in hypocrisy and double standards.

>>8568764
>Look at what happened to Germany in the 1920's before Hitler
Well what happened?
>>
File: 1499655654698.jpg (58KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
1499655654698.jpg
58KB, 1063x799px
>>8568768
Yas I'm slain by this hot tea
>>
>>8568813
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920s_Berlin#Reputation_for_decadence
>>
>>8568808
>The point of that is that change isn't inherently good
Not inherently bad either.

Focus on those actual problems you just cited and I'll have no problems with you.
>>
>>8568829
>>8568826
>>
>>8568697
>human rights
Are essentially subjective. I consider the right to marry between any number of consenting adults to be a human right. Your opinion may differ.

>marriage equality
>marriage discrimination
I support absolute equality between genders and sexes, and allowing "straight marriage" but not "gay marriage" is a clear violation of that. I know you guys like to say "but it's equal because everyone can marry the opposite sex", but that's nonsensical, if it's legal for Abigail to marry Bob not for Charles to marry Bob on the basis of their sex, that's a pretty obvious case of sex discrimination.

>Natural
This is brought up as a rebuttal to the claims of religious homophobes that homosexuality is unnatural. It's not intended as a justification of homosexuality in its own right.

>Evolve Society
I've never even heard the argument, but it's important to remember that just as change is not always good, neither are traditions.

>Gay marriage doesn't lead to polygamy/incest/pedophilia
Personally IMO I don't think anything's wrong with legalizing polygamy, or incest, as long as it's between consenting adults (and, in the case of incest, that appropriate steps are taken to avoid reproduction). Pedophilia is really a separate category because it involves sex with those who are unable to consent.

>If a hotel banned female patrons from entering it wouldn't be the governments job to legally redefine woman as men.
No, but it is the governments job to create and enforce the laws regarding how businesses operate. Which include anti-discrimination laws that forbid that sort of thing in the first place.

>Marriage has been desecrated by straight couples
The argument isn't that deviation from traditional marriage is bad, it's that it's hypocritical of straights to focus only on gays while ignoring how much damage straights are doing to "traditional marriage". And also to indicate that "traditional marriage" doesn't seem to be what people actually want.
>>
>>8568808

Hedonism takes root when there's enough wealth to indulge dingus. People want to indulge, not abstain. You're living in an age of unprecedented material wealth, take advantage of it instead of using it to tell other people they're not pure and good enough for ya.
>>
>>8568697
>when /pol/ uses their laughable "logic"
It's ironic how /pol/ cares about "breeding" of the right race or says how marriage is important to it yet most /pol/tards are too ugly to ever find a mate.
>>
>>8568845
>>8568826
>>
File: i'll register you as a retard.png (74KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
i'll register you as a retard.png
74KB, 211x244px
>>8568826
>blaming the results of World War 1 on "hedonism" instead of World War 1
>>
>>8568833
Are you seriously trying to draw a parallel of a time where the most terrible war had just ended and people simply did no t gave a single fuck about things with a time where we have enough information to know what things to not give a fuck about?

>>8568848
Endlessly linking the same page only makes you look dumber, you are literally staining the image of /pol/ and that's a bloody hard thing to do.
>>
>>8568697

>Just because marriage does not ALWAYS result in offspring doesn't nullify it's intended purpose.
It's not really serving it's purpose if there are no penalties for straight couples that don't reproduce, especially if they have no INTENTION to reproduce. There's no incentive there. It's like saying "I'll pay you $10 an hour, and hopefully you'll do your job, but if you don't you'll get paid anyway."

>But many adults make immature decision. Many children make mature decisions. Does this nullify the age of consent laws.
The whole point of age of consent is that legally it's better to settle on some point to decide the issue as a general rule, rather than having to examine each situation on a case-by-case basis. Not really sure what that has to with marriage though. Age of consent laws effectively create incentive for people to have sex with those old enough to meaningful consent. Marriage does not effectively create an incentive.

>The ban on polygamy has significant advantages for society
Such as?

>REVERSE MARXIST APPROACH
>Until valid arguments are presented I see no reason to legally redefine marriage
Yeah, no. My basic worldview is to allow people to do whatever they want, as long as it does not result in significant harm. Any sorts of restrictions like forbidding certain sex combinations to marry, would only be acceptable in my worldview if they were demonstrated to be clearly harmful. So allowing gay marriage is the "default" position. There may not be any "valid argument for it", but one isn't neccessary, because I see freedom as desirable by default. A sufficiently strong argument AGAINST it would be needed to convince me to limit people's freedom.
>>
>>8568764
T. Commie.
>>
File: 1499518578812.jpg (8KB, 191x191px) Image search: [Google]
1499518578812.jpg
8KB, 191x191px
>>8568877
Not him but holy shit you're actually smart, what are you doing on /lgbt/?
>>
>>8568866
>Endlessly linking the same page only makes you look dumber
>all arguments I linked were relevant to the page
So I should link to irrelevant shit?
I'm just doing quick and easy shit, I don't have enough time to write an original essay for you guys by the time this thread gets rekt by janitors and mods.
>>8568864
>blaming the results of World War 1 on "hedonism" instead of World War 1
Absolutely missing the point. The results of policy after World War 1 AND the war itself led to hedonism. Jews in high positions pushing homosexuality, making degenerate art. Hell, even on the page I sent there's a Jew doing just that.
>>
>>8568808
Yeah well I don't think stopping gay sex will fix the economy lmao. Maybe people are more interested in hedonism when they feel desperate, but that just means hedonism is an effect of bad times, not the cause.
>>
>>8568799
This. Idiots forget marriage is only a business contract. There is no focus or intention of reproduction in it at all.
>>
>>8568893
>Yeah well I don't think stopping gay sex will fix the economy lmao. Maybe people are more interested in hedonism when they feel desperate, but that just means hedonism is an effect of bad times, not the cause.
>an effect of bad times, not the cause.
The effect is the destruction of culture and values. Atheism and other blights on society and culture also increase as a nation dies. It's a death by a thousand cuts type deal.
>>
>>8568889
>Jews in high positions pushing homosexuality, making degenerate art.
Yeah, they pushed homosexuality so hard that they didn't even get it legalized. And I mean the actual activity of having gay sex, never mind gay marriage.
>>
>>8568908
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#Weimar_years.2C_1919.E2.80.9333
>>
>>8568889
>all arguments I linked were relevant to the page
But they were shitty arguments and the linked page actually works against you. Either you didn't read the page or you are too dumb to realize that, either way you're still staining the image of /pol/.

>The results of policy after World War 1 AND the war itself led to hedonism
This is as retarded as "Ice creams cause shark attacks". The poverty after the war caused problems, the rise in homosexuality is just a reflex of people not giving a shit.
>>
>>8568906
And stopping gay sex won't stop that "effect". The old culture is dying because it has expired, it no longer serves a useful purpose to the people. It itself had begun an inevitable slide towards degeneracy long before LGBT rights was even a thing. And stopping gay sex won't bring the old culture back. It's time to just admit that the past is the past; our focus should be on finding an equally valuable new culture to replace it, rather than trying to breathe artificial life into a decomposing husk.
>>
>>8568889
>Absolutely missing the point.
No, you're subtly implying the war had nothing to do with it. "it just starts with hedonism", no your example started with a gruesome war yet you do not advocate for pacifism.
>Jews in high positions pushing homosexuality
This meme again. I never hear you people about the fact that jews are pretty much overrepresented in all scientific fields, yet somehow when it comes to psychology you're fussing about conspiracies and some attempt to undermine western civilisation instead of accepting that it's a field that's prone to changes and shifting perceptions on the matter.
Had it been a white man that said "maybe homosexuality isn't as abhorrent as we think" would you have reacted the same?

>>8568908
>never mind gay marriage.
Actually it was legalized thanks to a jew named Job Cohen.
>>
>>8568808
>Our money is worthless
Blame Woodrow Wilson for establishing the Federal Reserve in 1913
>Banks own everything
Blame the Fed and lobbyists
>People are in dire straits
Blame the 24-hour news media propagandists and bad politicians

Sounds like you should hate the Jews more than gays.
>>
>>8568764
>muh Weimar Republic boogeyman
/pol/, please. Don't pretend like you know history when all you guys ever do is regurgitate your little contrarian echo chamber's talking points until single digit IQ numbskulls like you are brainwashed into believing whatever inane bullshit is meme-spammed there.

>MUH (((KIKES)))
>MUH (((DEGENERACY
>MUH (((FEMINAZIS)))
>MUH TRUDEAU
>MUH DYING (((WHITE RACE)))
>PRAISE KEK (((PEPE))) TRUMPET!
Lol, /pol/ is hands down even more pathetic than cock-hungry /lgbt/ tbqh.
>>
>>8568914
That doesn't say anything about homosexuality though.
>>
>>8568930
Wrong way to argue buddy, the guy is wrong but retarded greentexting won't make this board look any better.
>>
Did my trannyhate posting finally trigger someone? Separate board yet?
>>
File: 35 - LzAovsx.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
35 - LzAovsx.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>8568539
>more than 1000
really makes me think
>>
>>8568926
>Actually it was legalized thanks to a jew named Job Cohen.
Who wasn't even BORN until after World War II. And he's from the Netherlands, not Germany, and I think it's silly to claim that any individual is by themselves responsible for the legalization of gay marriage.
>>
>>8568666
the devil speaks through you
>>
>>8568942
>I think it's silly to claim that any individual is by themselves responsible
Obviously the Dutch government is ultimately responsible for making it happen, but he was the leading figure in getting it on the political agenda.

That it happened in a period of reasonable political, economic and social stability should speak for itself though about the "muh degeneracy" fearmongering.
>>
>>8568560
how do you people even manage to have so many partners? why is it that gays feel compelled to fuck everything with a hole on it regardless of it is human or even alive?

I cannot accept homosexuals as normal human beings knowing they probably got their ass drilled with aids just before talking to me.
>>
File: lowenergy.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lowenergy.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>8568952
>>
>>8568916
>But they were shitty arguments and the linked page actually works against you. Either you didn't read the page or you are too dumb to realize that, either way you're still staining the image of /pol/.
Not an argument. The page doesn't work against my arguments at all. It shows that hedonism occurs as society goes through crisis, and that leads to more problems. It's not gays specifically, but gays are certainly prominent.
>>8568927
>Blame Woodrow Wilson for establishing the Federal Reserve in 1913
/pol/ 101, laddie
>Blame the Fed and lobbyists
Government isn't inherently bad, you just need to balence it right.
>Blame the 24-hour news media propagandists and bad politicians
kek, already do.
>Sounds like you should hate the Jews more than gays.
Yep. Jews are the source, gays are the symptom. Neither are healthy for Western countries.
>>8568932
Compare some information from that to the 1920's Berlin page, you may notice a trend in dates and such.
>>
>>8568959
>That it happened in a period of reasonable political, economic and social stability should speak for itself though about the "muh degeneracy" fearmongering.
Pretty much the same way it's happening right now.
>>
>>8568959
>Obviously the Dutch government is ultimately responsible for making it happen, but he was the leading figure in getting it on the political agenda.
That's still just one country though. And bringing it up to support a claim that Jews were pushing homosexuality in Weimar Germany just looks desparate and pathetic.

>>8568960
>why is it that gays feel compelled to fuck everything with a hole on it regardless of it is human or even alive?
Pretty sure it's omnisexuals that do that, not gays.
>>
>>8568936
If retarded greentexting doesn't sufficiently show how utterly retarded their entire board is I don't what will.

Also what's up with this cross-board garbage being allowed here even? Where are the mods? It almost seems like /pol/ permanently set up shop in here and they keep opening these bait-o-licious threads after threads just because they can.
>>
>>8568963
>It's not gays specifically, but gays are certainly prominent.
The wrong thing here is assuming that gays are a problem, the way it works is:
>things get shitty
>people don't have time and energy to put an effort against minor issues
>gay people stop being persecuted
The fact that you didn't realize this shows how blind you are.
>>
>>8568980
>show how utterly retarded their entire board is I
Several of the points on the greentext just don't help. The way forward is with discussion not yelling.
>>
>>8568981
>things get shitty
>people don't have time and energy to put an effort against minor issues
>gay people stop being persecuted
>The fact that you didn't realize this shows how blind you are.
Death by a thousand cuts. Just because one thing is worse than another bad thing doesn't mean one should just be allowed to be ignored and spread.
>>
being gay/trans is unironically normie by this point. if you want to truly stick it to the man in this topsy turvy cultural marxist dystopia in which 'the man' is actually a 300lbs. queer(tm) genderblob with neon blue hair, straight is the way to go. young man go straight. being openly and proudly straight is an incredibly brave and revolutionary act, imo.
>>
>>8568963
>Compare some information from that to the 1920's Berlin page, you may notice a trend in dates and such.
What trend in particular are you talking about? There was definitely a rise in "degeneracy", but it seems to be explained primarily by devastation caused by the war, especially the experiences of soldiers that basically made them out of touch with the norms and standards of civilian life. The only evidence of "Jews pushing homosexuality" seems to be Hirschfield, and even so, it was so ineffective that they didn't even get sodomy laws repealed before the Nazis took power.
>>
>>8568906
>culture and values
>atheism
You know cultures and religions change over time right? What period of values and understanding would you like us to freeze time at? Progress is progress.
>>
File: where.jpg (18KB, 281x200px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
18KB, 281x200px
>>8568989
> The way forward is with discussion not yelling.
You expect way too much from a Cantonese monkey wrestling enthusiast forum, my man.
>>
>>8568908
>Degenarate art
Spoken like a true Nazi
>>
>>8568990
>Death by a thousand cuts. Just because one thing is worse than another bad thing doesn't mean one should just be allowed to be ignored and spread.
So by your logic we should live in a totalitarian dystopia where every action is intensely scrutinized because it might cause the tiniest insignificant bit of "harm" to our cultural values, which are apparently the only thing preventing the world from becoming some post-apocalyptic wasteland. Is that what you're saying?

>>8568995
The vast majority of people are still straight lmao, you're falling for memes.
>>
>>8568990
>Just because one thing is worse than another bad thing doesn't mean one should just be allowed to be ignored and spread.
First you must prove that gay people are inherently bad. The statistics, many of which are self reported, made by religious organizations or just plain absurd mean absolutely nothing to a sane individual.

The issue here is that you are putting several subjects with different causes and implications as being the same.
>>
As usual the straight man highlights himself as the most uneducated group on the planet, with a striking inability to actually interpret data properly and instead relying on summaries and wikipedia pages. No wonder they spent so much time screeching about wikipedia editors.
>>
>>8568962
that was infact not bait but a sardonic eference to the three final digits, or 'trips' of the post I was responding to. sorry if you were unable to understand, its probably a result of the neurological impairments you may have contracted due to years of depraved sex acts with complete strangers
>>
>>8569005
Why are you replying to me and not the person I'm quoting?
>>
>>8569015
Yeah, I didn't notice the digits the person you were replying to had. I thought it was just some generic "gays are possessed by the devil" shitposting.
>>
>>8569007
>So by your logic we should live in a totalitarian dystopia where every action is intensely scrutinized because it might cause the tiniest insignificant bit of "harm" to our cultural values, which are apparently the only thing preventing the world from becoming some post-apocalyptic wasteland. Is that what you're saying?
No, not at all.
>>8569008
>First you must prove that gay people are inherently bad. The statistics, many of which are self reported, made by religious organizations or just plain absurd mean absolutely nothing to a sane individual.
What about those from the cdc? Are those not credible enough?
>>
>>8568975
>That's still just one country though.
But it did happen partly thanks to a jew.
Had to point it it.

>>8568980
>I don't what will.
reaction images.

>>8568990
>Death by a thousand cuts.
Requires actual cutting.
I've yet to see a case where "gays not being persecuted" turned out absolutely detrimental to society.

Not to mention that practically all of the cutting is done by you, the white western heterosexual.
>>
>>8569007
>The vast majority of people are still straight lmao
not for long if liberals have their way. I wont allow them to. I've been stockpiling fertilisers for a while now
>>
>>8568997
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_culture#Visual_arts_and_architecture
>>
>>8569027
BACK
INTO
THE
FEMA
CAMPS
YOU
GO
WHITE KEKY
>>
>>8568837
You. I like you.
>>
>>8569025
>What about those from the cdc?
You expect me to waste my time looking through all of that, much of which would just be considered shitposting by most to find those few who were made by cdc?
>>
>>8569025
>No, not at all.
So then where do you draw the line? At what point is behavior "harmful" enough to society that it overrides freedom and privacy?

>>8569033
What specifically do you want me to notice here?
>>
>>8569045
>You expect me to waste my time looking through all of that, much of which would just be considered shitposting by most to find those few who were made by cdc?
Well, I mean, if you want to prove me wrong. Until then, you are just plugging you're ears repeating "it's not true because I said it's not". I'll give you credit on some of the less credible websites, though.
>>
>>8568995
Being straight is
>revolutionary?
More subconscious Jew progaganda. You think of your own sexuality as less without even knowing it.
>>
File: Fascism redpill.png (130KB, 1559x962px) Image search: [Google]
Fascism redpill.png
130KB, 1559x962px
>>8569056
When the well being of the country is threatened?
pic related is a general idea.
>>
>>8569070
So basically you don't consider tyranny of the majority to be a problem?
>>
>>8569059
That's not how you prove your point, you don't just dump a library in someone's lap and expect them to sift through it until they find what you are talking about. People will just ignore you because you are being as unpractical as possible.
>>
>>8569081
I don't support democracy, so I do see it as a problem.
>>
>>8569007

we currently live in a totalitarian dystopia in which every action is intensely scrutinized because it might cause the tiniest insignificant bit of "harm" to leftist cultural values.

the homosexual movement is inherently pro censorship and totalitarian though, it involves pushing political correctness and eventually legalising bestiality and pedophilia. I have read the actual texts written by queer theorists and the founders of the homosexual movement. the pedophile movement wass so to speak the germ and platonic form of thelgbt rights movement, there is a hidden, highly organised pedophile core who has been masterminding the lgbt movement for decades and getting perversion into the media.
>>
>>8569000
These trips demand replies. OP, if today is backward and wrong, what ought to be 'right'? Clearly marriage only for the purpose of reproduction, what else? What other societal changes would you enact?
No degeneracy is a given. No prostitution? No hook-ups? No sex? What about gambling? Violence is degenerate. Should we ban guns or domestic violent propaganda such as videogames? Should we ban alcohol? Should wd ban certain ideas? How decadent is too decadent?
>>
>>8569087
>I have read the actual texts written by queer theorists
Which don't represent gay people at all, just because a person is part of a group and claims to speak for said group it does not mean it's a representative of it.
>the founders of the homosexual movement
no such thing, the "movement" is as cohesive as the alt-right which includes neo-christians and anarcho-capitalists whose sole agreement is that the left went too far.
>>
>>8569082
It's more of a book than a library, the link is right there.
It might be old, but it's there somewhere.
>>
>>8569098
I just find gays aesthetically displeasing. buzzfeed tier. I merely prefer fascist aesthetics instead of liberal aesthetics. all morality boils down to aesthetics anyways.
>>
>>8569081
No, he doesn't, OP is a National Socialist.
>>
>>8569085
So then how would "what benefits the nation and its people" be determined? If it's determined by popular vote, then you have tyranny of the majority. If it's determined directly by the state, then you have just plain tyranny. How can you trust the government with that much power? What's to stop them from saying that the masses being sick and starving while the government lives in luxury is "what's best for the nation and the people"? A constitutional democracy (like the US) seems to be the best way of preventing tyranny, though it's far from perfect. Minarchism might work as well. But it seems that a powerful, non-democratic government is very likely to end up as tyranny. It might work great if you have a leader who really does care about the nation rather than just benefiting themselves at the expense of the people, but honestly those types of leaders are hard to come by, and I don't think anyone has yet created a system of choosing leaders that avoids that problem.

>>8569087
>the pedophile movement wass so to speak the germ and platonic form of thelgbt rights movement
I've heard that pedo groups like NAMBLA and so on have tried to claim the LGBT movement as their own, but the people actually in the LGBT movement hate them. I don't think there's any grand conspiracy going on, more like the pedos are trying to use the accomplishments of the LGBT movement to benefit their own agenda, without the LGBT movement having any willingness to be used in this way.
>>
>>8569098
>These trips demand replies. OP, if today is backward and wrong, what ought to be 'right'? Clearly marriage only for the purpose of reproduction, what else? What other societal changes would you enact?
No degeneracy is a given. No prostitution? No hook-ups? No sex? What about gambling? Violence is degenerate. Should we ban guns or domestic violent propaganda such as videogames? Should we ban alcohol? Should wd ban certain ideas? How decadent is too decadent?
>Prostitution
no
>hook-ups
Devalues family, no
>sex
Yes, but encouraged only when married
>gambling
Discouraged, not illegalized
>guns
for all non-Jews, guns are allowed
>videogames
fine, fitness is encouraged with HJ type programs, shouldn't be a problem
>alchohol
Discouraged, not banned
>ideas
Not the ideas, but the political parties. Freedom of speech yes, but make sure things like a commie revolution don't happen
Pretty simple stuff, just look at Nazi Germany's policies, they're pretty spot on.
>>
>>8569107
I know most cdc results by head now so let's get over them
>stds
by the nature of how they are transmitted msm (men who have sex with men) men are much more likely to be contaminated by them, but when you look at the graphs, about 43% of the ones with HIV for example are black men, which mirrors the absurd spread rate of africa. Furthermore there is no link between the msm group which is an objective term for a group, with the gay male group from statistics, which is a self reported one. Ask any researcher, statistics with subjective, polemic questions are more often than not erroneous.
>>
>>8569145
Source?
>>
>>8569138
>>8569144
>>
>>8569154
for what?
>>
>>8569162
>but when you look at the graphs
>the graphs
>Furthermore there is no link between the msm group which is an objective term for a group, with the gay male group from statistics, which is a self reported one. Ask any researcher, statistics with subjective, polemic questions are more often than not erroneous.
Literally anything
>>
>>8569160
So basically you imagine that in this ideal society, the government would enforce values that match yours. That's what every wannabe radical thinks. But really, how do you think that would play out in reality? How are you going to guarantee that the government has the same values that you do?
>>
>>8569178
Worked pretty well in Nazi Germany. You just have to know who you're putting in charge.
>>
>>8569178
nowadays the government enforces leftist values, I just wanna flip a switch so they start enforcing traditional values. is that too much to ask? why do you think your values are the only correct ones?
>>
>>8569109
You just don't like them. That is a bullshit opinion. They aren't destroying the world, the Jews are. Go fight the Jews instead of shitposting on /lgbt/. I'm not particularly fond of niggers myself but I don't go around posting my own Opinions. They were just duped and railroaded by smarter Jews. No need to hate them for it. Gays are dumb. Blame the smart people who know better. You are still falling for Jew propaganda. You fell for low hanging degenerate bait not scrutinizing bulling higher-eschelon Zionist Illuminati bait. It's less fun I know. The Jews want you to complain about the causes not the problem. No go hate the Jews somewhere that isn't /lgbt/
Aleichem Shalom.
>>
>>8569173
When I checked the statistics for the number of msm with stds had a detailed graph for racial groups.
>msm group
Also comes from the std statistics, created specifically to reduce the error from people reporting their sexuality erroneously.
>gay male group from statistics
You just have to check the methodology from the statistics which report gay people being around 0.4~2%. They literally asked, ten years ago if people were gay and expected an honest answer.
>Ask any researcher, statistics with subjective, polemic questions are more often than not erroneous.
Look at the explanation given for why the US election statistics were wrong about the results. That's pretty much it, although they ignore the faulty methodology used to give clinton an advantage on the results.
>>
>>8568916
I'll have to disagree. Altough many of the anon's points are silly and quite misguided, I seem to recall a link having been found between one's tendency to have sex with multiple patners and one's father being missing during key developing years. I do think it is possible that the war has led an important role in the developing of Germany's sexual liberation
>>
>>8568139
stop getting cucked by women and date your best friend. I've never been happier
>>
>>8569144
Hitler would have considered you a liberal and shut you away. Anyway you contradicted yourself. If you don't like hookups you need to make sodomy illegal. It will continue if you don't same with alcohol or gambling. And the need to be ENFORCED. Look at Prohibition. Poor enforcement. You are a bad Nazi. Filthy liberal. Those decrees only reliable through totalitarianism.
>>
>>8569230
>If you don't like hookups you need to make sodomy illegal
Sodomy would be illegal. You just wrote "sex".
>>
>>8569221
> I seem to recall a link having been found between one's tendency to have sex with multiple patners and one's father being missing during key developing years.
But the important thing is the cause not the correlation. Case in point, being a single mother is extremely hard, most teenagers pass through a rebellious phase that mothers alone normally can't deal with accordingly that's enough to get them off to a bad path.
> I do think it is possible that the war has led an important role in the developing of Germany's sexual liberation
Very possible, but it's also likely they just didn't care about what they considered to be minor issues, regardless of those being minor or issues at all.
>>
>>8569144
Freedom of speech is only healthy through freedom of action. You must quash it. If you control moralty but allow liberals to whine and allow non-Jews (how is this enforceable?) to have guns get ready for some insurrections and eventually a civil war.
>>
>>8569184
Until the Nuremburg trials. Try a government that didn't lose.
>>
>>8569184
>Worked pretty well in Nazi Germany
For a few years, until their leader decided it would be a great idea to invade Russia in the winter and Germany ended up being the fourth most powerful country in Berlin.

>>8569189
I'm saying that the whole principle of a powerful government enforcing values is arguably flawed. If the people are divided, then inevitably whichever one gets into power will end up oppressing the other group, and thus just leads to increasing division and resentment between the groups. I'm not saying there's an easy solution, but the attitude of "If the government enforced MY values, everything would be perfect" seems silly. I mean, that's basically what a lot of leftists think too, so really what makes you any better?
>>
>>8569252
>how is this enforceable?
The same way Germany enforced it?
>>8569252
>If you control moralty but allow liberals to whine and allow non-Jews (how is this enforceable?) to have guns get ready for some insurrections and eventually a civil war.
Hitler ousted free speech, yes. I would be okay with that for the price of a good society, though I think that showing people why they are wrong is more important than forcing them in that specific situation. It's a matter I'm either or on.
>>
>>8569189
>traditional
Oh you mean 'religious'. Try to separate the two. YOU LITERALLY CAN'T. You are just a Christian Crusader at heart.
>>
>>8569237
I meant adultery. To me that and sodomy is the same.
>>
>>8569277
It isn't at all enforceable through propaganda. The Nazi's tried that already. Too restrictive. Your people will fear for their safety as you become more zealous quelling uprisings, hurting the 'wrong' people, and passing more morality laws to keep down dissent. Hell Democracy only exists because it is more productive than slavery. Illusion of choice. You need to give them the illusion of opinion. Pushing your agenda from the grey areas with absolute deniability. Fascism always ends in disaster.
>>
>>8568139
Bugchasing is only one form of self harm. People of all sexual orientations harms themselves.
>>
>>8569277
You must allow dissenting opinion and accept their values and lifestyles or completely stamp them out. People will always resist being told what to do.
>>
>>8569268
>>8569275
Hitler had a legitimate claim that parts of Poland belong to Germany. England and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around. There is some evidence the Danzig massacres happened, so it's a shady area whether or not it was fully or only partially justified, but one cannot deny that the second World War was started by Britain and France, not Germany. Germany also tried many times to hold peace talks with Britian (not France, however. Hitler was still butthurt about WW1), so to say he wanted war with England is ridiculous.
There is also the theory that Stalin was prepping his armies to invade the weakened Europe, so Hitler used a preemptive strike to stop the communist invasion. There is a book talking about this theory called "Icebreaker" or something like that. The theory is kind of shaky, but it makes some sense. The problem is that, apart from Mein Kampf, which is a decade and some change old by the time he attacks the Soviets, we don't know why Hitler decided to invade the Soviets.
>>8569301
Two completely different things, but I see your point. I'm not clear on the adultery laws of Nazi Germany, but whatever they were, they seemed to have improved the family unit.
>>8569336
>Fascism always ends in disaster.
NatSoc hasn't really had a long enough chance to show that it is self sustainable, which by all accounts in the few years with no war, it was. Apart from the war (which wasn't directly Germany's fault) it seemed a sustainable system.
>>
>>8569237
You have no idea what sodomy is, do you?
Sodomy is defined as sex that is not intended for procreation.
On a more general note, I would advise you to reconsider your worldview. Certainly, we share different beliefs. Nonetheless, I hope you realize enforcing values will never, has never and could never change the culture of a people. Gramsci is spot-on when he talks about this: a revolutionary movement needs to act on culture first, on politics after, as politics downstream from culture itself. Your arguments are merely an over-semplification of such a complex phenomenon.
>>
>>8569358
>Hitler had a legitimate claim that parts of Poland belong to Germany. England and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around.
Regardless of whether it was legitimate or not, Poland didn't like it, and neither did England or France. Hitler knew the rest of Europe didn't like what he was doing, and had only avoided war so far because Europe was desperate to avoid another war. It's not like Germany was minding its own business and Britain and France suddenly declared war out of nowhere. Germany was violating the autonomy of neighboring countries, and it was only a matter of time before the other European powers decided enough was enough.
>>
>>8569358
Uhh Hitler wanted that land to grow his Reich. Chamberlain was an absolute baby with Hitler, only getting pissed when he took Poland, when we should have been fuming at the Rhineland and the huge military. Hitler didn't ask or use diplomacy to attain his annexes. He just took them. He was using a thiefs' logic. Lebensraum was just an exuse to take whatever he wanted.
>>
File: 1464202648818.jpg (19KB, 308x230px) Image search: [Google]
1464202648818.jpg
19KB, 308x230px
>>8569352
>You must allow dissenting opinion and accept their values and lifestyles or completely stamp them out. People will always resist being told what to do.
>People will always resist being told what to do.
I agree with this, but the point of only banning the parties is that, while people can bitch and moan, they won't be able to do anything about it. This is due to the fact that, unlike in communism, they are free to leave the country. It would still be better to ban all discussion of it, now that I think of it, it's just the burger blood within me can't help but think "muh 1st amendment" for reasonable discussion even if it's not actually possible for reasonable discussion to be had.
>>8569363
>sodomy
>sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.
>On a more general note, I would advise you to reconsider your worldview. Certainly, we share different beliefs. Nonetheless, I hope you realize enforcing values will never, has never and could never change the culture of a people. Gramsci is spot-on when he talks about this: a revolutionary movement needs to act on culture first, on politics after, as politics downstream from culture itself. Your arguments are merely an over-semplification of such a complex phenomenon.
>I would advise you to reconsider your worldview
No
>enforcing values will never, has never and could never change the culture of a people
>change
It's supposed to keep it undiluted and consistent, not change it. That's the whole point.
>>
>>8569358
>Hitler had a legitimate claim that parts of Poland belong to Germany.
is this idiocy standard of burger education or just some southern dumbfuckistanis?
>>
>>8569358
The war was started because Hitler was taking shit. They even let him have some of the shit he stole. Hitler got greedy.
>>
File: 1478624258381.png (108KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1478624258381.png
108KB, 290x290px
>>8569410
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:German_losses_after_WWI.svg
That hurts my fee fees.
>>
>>8569423
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland#/media/File:Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png

Oh look, looks like these lands weren't German after all!
We can now argue who was the first tru tru owner OR you can stop feel bad for Germans who got over it decades ago and want nothing to do with your nazi-loving delusional burger ass.
>>
>>8569446
Right of the conqueror. Since Poland took it back, good for them. It's still a legitimate claim for Germany to have said. Different countries want what's best for their people, I don't dispute that.
>>
>>8569464
Yeah and Poland had even more legitimate claim when they got their land back.
>>
>>8569399
But they won't leave the country. You will have rebels in your midst. People only immigrate by force. They love the land they live in.
>>
>>8569399
>Act on culture first, politics come second.
The Jews know this.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.