[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LgBt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 2100_hl_jamesholmes_0730.jpg (62KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
2100_hl_jamesholmes_0730.jpg
62KB, 480x320px
Doesn't the B for bisexual prove there are only 2 genders, and that transgender people are mental ill and need to be put to sleep
>>
You would be right but to make sure the internet dosent kill me ill tell you the word is sex not gender
>>
>>8568137

They don't need to be put to sleep or purged, they just need Jewish doctors to stop enabling their grotesque fantasies for paychecks.
>>
>>8568137
Bisexuals are scum and are not a part of the LGT movement.
There is no such thing as bisexuals, there are merely normal people with standards who like either men or women, and then there are disgusting perverts with no standards who will fuck anything. In this PC world we call them bisexuals, in truth they are just perverted creeps.

So no.
>>
>>8568397
this tbqh
>>
>>8568137
>There are only two genders
>Therefore a member of one of the two genders changing to be the other of the two genders is mentally ill
you could make such a better argument if you stopped being an edgelord
>>
>>8568457

>edgelord/projecting/pol/virgin

When you know you've triggered a tranny
>>
>>8568137
Incorrect.

The literal meaning of bisexual is "experiencing attraction to MULTIPLE genders", not specifically two.

It does not significantly relate to the claim that transgender people are mentally ill because most trans people identify as either male or female.

Whether transgender people "need to be put to sleep" would depend on empirical evidence indicating whether that is the most effective treatment for gender dysphoria.

>>8568397
Is it your intention to propose that the condition of gender dysphoria would be better left untreated? Or do you suggest that doctors should not be financially compensated for providing medical treatment for gender dysphoria?

>>8568473
Incorrect.

Those terms are in common use throughout the internet and are frequently used by those who do not have gender dysphoria.
>>
File: 1482925143770.jpg (31KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482925143770.jpg
31KB, 587x720px
I love how the accusation of mental illness is always brought up. It's like they don't understand that legitimate trans people are well aware of the fact.

2/10, made me post a smug animu.
>>
>>8568137
>need to be put to sleep
We need to be more violent than that. It's what they deserve.
>>
>>8568137
I'm a bisexual tranny, now what? Everybody here knows there are only two genders, anon. Weak bait.

>>8568487
>The literal meaning of bisexual is "experiencing attraction to MULTIPLE genders", not specifically two.
Do you even Latin root? The prefix "bi-" means TWO, you tard.

>>8568400
More weak bait. I'm super-picky and have dated three people and I'm in my 30s. Your sexual orientation doesn't dictate how promiscuous you are.

>>8568504
>how DARE you have a brain disorder, die!

Sage for the thread filled with nothing but cancer and tumour replies.
>>
>>8568487
>Is it your intention to propose that the condition of gender dysphoria would be better left untreated?

It's not a real condition. The treatment you're receiving isn't necessary. You're just a broken delusional gay person that wants to mutilate. And doctors can make a lot of money off of you sick puppies.
>>
trannies aren't the new genders the meme identifications like non binary claim to be
>>
>>8568546
>Do you even Latin root? The prefix "bi-" means TWO, you tard.
And bisexuality means there exist two genders you are attracted to. Which is true even if you're attracted to multiple genders.

>>8568567
If it's not a real condition, why is it in the DSM?

>>8568629
All non-binary people are trans, but not all trans people are non-binary. At least that's true if you subscribe to the cis/trans dichotomy.
>>
>>8568473

>tranny/mutilate/mentally ill/delusional

When you know you've triggered a poltard
>>
File: 1481764736336.png (99KB, 395x416px) Image search: [Google]
1481764736336.png
99KB, 395x416px
>>8568137
okay listen. i'm going to play the devil's advocate here
that doesn't necessarily prove there are only two genders. tumblrites will claim that bisexual purely means only male and female, not the entire ""spectrum of genders"" there is(are?), and that the pansexual label will satisfy what you think bisexual means
>>
>>8569845
>tumblrites will claim that bisexual purely means only male and female, not the entire ""spectrum of genders"" there is(are?), and that the pansexual label will satisfy what you think bisexual means
Actually the standard interpretation is that bisexual means attraction to multiple genders, POSSIBLY to all of them but not neccessarily. Pansexuality means specifically attraction to all genders (or attraction indifferent to gender) making it a subset of bisexuality.
>>
>>8572018
But do we need to overanalyze this when there are literally only two genders/sexes
>>
>>8569553
>All non-binary people are attention whores, but not all attention whores are non-binary.
ftfy
>>
>>8568400
>LGT movement
Biscum are more similar to gays and lesbians than transgender people though.
>>
>>8568400
>You can live your life as a dickgirl
>But you can't live your life liking both men and women
The LGBT community has always alluded me, they say things like "gender is a scale" but then say "you have to like men OR women, not both or your lying to yourself."
>>
"transgender" is not a third gender. It just means that you identify as the other gender. And while granted, they do suffer from mental health problems, that doesn't mean we need to "put them to sleep."
>>
File: -b3--AM2_400x400.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-b3--AM2_400x400.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>8568137
we, bi people, just love everyone
why do you hate us so much ;____;
>>
>>8572147
>they do suffer from mental health problems
Monosexuality is a more problematic mental health problem IMHO
>>
>>8572181
This. Monosexuality is the ultimate degeneracy.
>>
>>8568137
Libcucktards are also the ones who proposed and got passed legislation to legally kill yourself. If they are ever offended they know that they should just take the death by dignity cocktail since it solves all your problems if you listen to libcucktards. Why would i want to be part of the "lgbtqciaplmnowxyz" alphabet soup activists camp when all I am is just a cocksucking faggot and the best OP 4chan ever had?
>>
>>8572172
Your version 'love' looks, acts and smells like being a slut with a social blessing so you can try and escape the guilt that will ultimately catch up with you since ignorance is the fuel you use to power your life of fantasy.
>>
>>8568137
i'm trans and only believe in 2 genders, faggot
>>
>>8572025
Actually there are 2.1 sexes and an undefined number of genders.

>>8572326
Do you require assistance?
>>
>>8572333
Who hurt you anon?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.