[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying sex toys while living in my parent's house.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I'm 18 and I want to buy sum sex toys but Im kinda spooked they'd find it.

My mom doesn't really go through my mail and I'm getting like 20 packages over the next 2 weeks because i bought a ton of books and stuff.

Kinda want to buy some now on amazon, via prime. What are my options for being discreet.

I thought about general delivery, is that a good idea?
>>
I ordered several plugs and dildos through amazon living with my parents and just ordered stuff as I normally would. Amazon never puts your order details on the outside of the package so you should be fine as long as your parents never go searching round your room.
>>
>>8568350

Alright I just ordered a dildo and cage.

I bought it with some other stuff in prime and i'm expecting 10 packages anyway
>>
>>8568044
1) Amazon has a discreet delivery service.
2) Purchase with own card.
3) Make sure they arrive with books and such so it'll blend in.
4) Remember the "I didn't order that, I'm as confused as you are!" method.
>>
>>8568044
Also,wtf is the image attached? And this isn't appropriate for the group. Try /advice or /adult
>>
>>8568350
No details at all? What if it has to cross a border?

I've ordered vibes before from sex-toy sites that promised discreet packaging, and had them show up with "massager" on the label, which I think is honestly a give-away because who actually orders a back massager online?

My method, OP, was to pay for tracking and to try to know the exact day of arrival so I could intercept. But it was still risky.
>>
>>8568557

From amazon prime shipped from their warehouse. Shipped from the U.S.

no vibrartors.
>>
>>8568044
>not seducing one your parents and getting them to buy you toys in exchange for not telling the other about your affair
Are you cishet or something?
>>
Great
>>
>>8568626

NO
>>
>>8568044
Ship to a prime delivery store, in most cities. One day shipping, and they won't sniff out your plastic cocks.
>>
>>8568350
Bull
I ordered some lube and right on the box it said it was lube
Played it off as oil for my bike and showed them a bottle of oil I had in my room
>>
try using a PO box
>>
>>8570019
It depends if they send it through customs.
Also there are others sellers besides amazon on amazons site.
>>
>>8570027
Too late. They will come packaged in a semi large package with a video game.
>>
>>8570019
If you order from amazon, an amazon fulfilled order, that isn't crossing any borders, nothing is written outside.
As soon as it crosses borders, things have to be listed outside because obviously they aren't going to open every single package (but they probably will open yours anyways lmao).
>>
I have ordered from sites that have discreet shipping packages. They exist. My dildo came in a plain box with nothing on the label other than your address and theirs. Get one with tracking so you know when it is at your door or mail box.
>>
>>8574442
and a lot of them use alternative business trading names so that it sounds inconspicuous. ie you wont get a long package with 'big black dildos.com' on it
>>
>>8568044
Do you have a car?
If yes, just drive out to the next city over or 2 towns over where people dont revognize you and buy sex toys
I live in a town without a sex shop so i have to go to either big city (scary) or small city (not scary) and buy my sex toys.

If you dont have a car?
Go to your nearest grocery store and buy one of those reusable shopping bags then take the bus to a sex toy shop. When you've completed your purchase, put it in your reuseable shopping bag and maybe go buy a t-shirt before hand to put over top so it looks like you bought clothes to other people on the bus

Don't let your silicon toys touch
>>
>>8568044
Is there a way to have the distribution center hold it and you go to pick it up? Talk to FedEx/Amazon or whoever
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.