[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay? I have been fantasizing in my head about what a gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Am I gay? I have been fantasizing in my head about what a gay relationship would be like and if I would like it. When I fantasize about it I feel odd, for example I get flustered and slightly dizzy when I think about kissing another guy. I don't get this way when it comes to girls, I was never really super interested in girls, but the first time I had sex was with a girl, and I really didn't care for it.
>>
>Do you like the same sex
yes no
>Do you like the opposite sex
yes no

It's that fucking easy
>>
>>8567753
I'm confused though, I don't know if I like either
>>
>>8567757
>Do you want to kiss a man
yes no
>Do you want to touch a man's penis or have a man's penis in you or on your face or put your penis in a man
yes no
>Do you want to be intimate and close with a man, cuddle, be comforted, spend time together, do things for each other etc.
yes no

>Do you want to kiss a woman
yes no
>Do you want to touch a woman's vagina or have a woman's vagina on your face or put your penis in a woman
yes no
>Do you want to be intimate and close with a woman, cuddle, be comforted, spend time together, do things for each other etc.
yes no

Answer all of them dummy
>>
>>8567746
>Am I gay? I have been fantasizing in my head about what a gay relationship would be like and if I would like it

Sounds pretty gay to me dude.

>When I fantasize about it I feel odd, for example I get flustered and slightly dizzy when I think about kissing another guy.

That's pretty cute desu

>I was never really super interested in girls, but the first time I had sex was with a girl, and I really didn't care for it.

That's okay. I fingered a girl in high school. Plenty of young people are still figuring themselves out around that age, and many highschool age boys will fuck a shoe if it is presented at the right angle.

>and I really didn't care for it.

Look, if you are young and attractive you should absolutely embrace being gay. You will be greatly rewarded for it so long as you are enterprising about taking advantage of your good looks and getting yourself to the action.

Even if you aren't young and pretty, you should probably accept it. It will drive you insane otherwise.
>>
>>8567761
Thanks for calling me cute! :^) I just wanna ask if you have been with a guy, if so what's it like?
>>
>>8567809
Oops wrong person
>>8567788
>>
>>8567809
You ignored my questions you piece of shit

You didn't come here for an actual answer at all, fuck off
>>
>>8567838
Yes.
Maybe.
Yes.

Already have.
Already have
No.
>>
>>8567871
Already have is not an answer

Just because you have done something doesn't mean you wanted to then or want to now.

Answer the questions
>>
>>8567838
Now stop throwing a hissy fit
>>
>>8567899
Then those two are maybes
>>
>>8567912
Maybe is not a fucking answer

YES OR NO

If a fucking gun was to your head or your parents head and you were hooked up to a lie detector and the only way out was to answer honestly ON THE SPOT without thinking what the fuck would your answer be
>>
>>8567920
No... they are no.
>>
>>8567932
>do you like guys
>yes
>no
>yes

>do you like girls
>no
>no
>no

It seems pretty fucking clear to me, faggot
>>
>>8567809
Yes I have been with a guy.

It's different depending on who you are with, but I've generally had a enjoyable experience with it.

If I could get exactly the right guy and fuck off from the rest of the world I would be very happy as a gay.

It all depends on what you find attractive. Your gay boyfriend can basically be like your best friend, who you do all your friend things with, but who also takes care of you and does things to make your day a little better.

Also, guys are way better than girls, :P except for the gay guys who act like girls, they are worse than the worst girl by far.
>>
>>8567946
I know I'm a faggot shut up.
>>
>>8567976
>Am I gay?
>Give me information and I'll tell you if you're gay
>Ok here you go
>Yes you're gay
>SH-SHUTUP

Just fuck off already
>>
>>8567974
How are guys better than girls? Just asking.
>>
>>8567999
Haha, well I mean full disclaimer it's really a matter of opinion.

Guys are better for me at least when they pull through, show grit and self-reliance, and remain transparent about their loyalties. Guys generally have an easier time being blunt with you which saves TONS of time arguing.

I also think they have better asses and they also cocks.

They can also be used to carry and help with shit in ways girls sometimes can't, because boys are typically more muscular and strapping.
>>
>>8567746
Have you crossdressed or would you like to?

Do you ever imagine you are a girl?
>>
>>8568031
I've never cross dressed before.
>>
>>8568028
What should I do if I'm looking to experiment?
>>
>>8568041
I'm not going to help you if you don't even bother trying to answer questions.
>>
>>8567746
Gay isn't handed out for free, you know. You can't ascend towards faggotry if you don't partake in the butting.
>>
>>8568190
Stop being so rude
>>
>>8568295
Stop being so useless.
>>
>>8568315
Beat me daddy.
>>
>>8568411
I'm not your fucking daddy.
>>
>>8568455
:P You are now
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.