[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmmm makes you think, doesn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

hmmm makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>8567205

Probably that and bad diets/sedentary habits

Not really applicable to me though, reminder LGBT does not equal gay men which in turn does not equal regular anal sex
>>
>millenials cause rectal cancer
Fucking millenials ruining everything.
>>
>>8567205
>>8567204
Speaking of things that make one think...
>>
>>8567205
>tfw degenerate homo lifestyle gives you ass cancer
>>
>>8567248
This made me laugh, thanks

More seriously though, all cancers are on the rise, and it's recognized their causes are mostly environmental and sedentary lifestyle related

Anal cancer though, more than rectal cancer, can be traced to HPV strains that are passed on through sexual activity. Folks, get a HPV shot (it's the same as that against cervix cancer in girls; same virus). Nobody wants anal cancer.
>>
>>8567343
Interesting, the HPV Vaccine is only available to girls in my country, if boys wanted the shot their parents would have to pay for it. Though can't imagine they would want it considering the HPV vaccine is only advertised as a cervical cancer vaccine, and it's uncommon for many to know it also protects against genital warts, rectal, penile and throat cancers. Basically this leaves boys who turn out to be gay or bi, at risk since they're not vaccinated.
I only started the vaccine at 22 years old.
>>
>>8567418
>authorities ignoring diseases that may target MSMs more
wow, how surprising!!
>>
>>8567729
Maybe gays wouldn't get all those gross diseases if they didn't take 200 different dicks a year on average.
>>
>>8567205
Post hoc ergo propter hoc, faggot.

You're ignoring the facts (all cancers are on the rise), but pointing out that gay lifestyles might cause one type of cancer in particular (without evidence) on the faulty, fallacy-riddled assumption that because the latest generation is the "most gay" (which is also not supported by evidence), and being gay must involved getting fucked in the ass (also not supported by evidence), that therefore the rise in asscancer is caused by taking dick up the butt, which is happening more often because people are more gay.
>>
>>8567729
I wouldn't say they're "ignoring it" The thought that some of their kids might be gay just didn't come up in their minds. I'm getting my shots in a clinic that's offering the Vaccine free for men between the ages of 16-26. It's a start at least.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.