[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy heart warming feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

Post cute heart warming stories and/or greentext lines you’ve got.
>>
My mom found my stash of girl's clothes when I was 15 and threw me out of the house after telling me to die of aids
>>
>>8567162
My heart is so warm that it is boiling
>>
The first girlfriend I ever had after breaking out of catholic repression cheated on me with a man and tore out my heart, now I never leave my house and my eyes are cold and dead and I'm disgusted by both men and women
>>
i tried to kill myself this morning for the 4th day in a row
>>
>>8567635
If you fail to kill yourself then you never wanted to kill yourself in the first place
>>
>>8567643
Not who you're replying to but I've swallowed a full bottle of sleeping pills and still woken up the next morning
>>
>>8567635
>>8568024
Protip, "attempting suicide" as a cry for help only works if somebody is listening.

What did you think women "attempt" more but men succeed more?
>>
>>8568134
I know that nobody's fucking listening to me.
I just wanted out of this life. I don't want help.
I have no idea why the pills didn't kill me
>>
>>8568024
Right, you're a perfect example of what I said. You picked a stupid and unreliable method of suicide because you weren't actually committed to killing yourself at all.
>>
>>8568024
I tried that once all it got me was a fear of death, a trip to the ER and feeling like shit for a few days.

take my advice if you want to kill your self jump in front of a train you'll die fast.
>>
I guess I can greentext how my boyfriend and I met. I've been told it's cute

>Move to new school in 7th grade
>Always thought I was straight, always fapped imagining guy + girl, but the guy was never me it was a different guy I knew, so I guess that was an early indicator
>First day at new school, see insanely cute little twink
>I played football and lifted regularly, real buff /fit/ type
>Instantly had a crush on him
>We got to be good friends, mostly in gym class, turned out he was really good at soccer
>He came over to my place all the time to hang out
>One weird thing he liked to do, and I still don't know why, was watch me play world of warcraft
>One day he came over and he brought a movie
>Was a horror movie
>Were watching it together
>Still don't know if he was genuinely scared or if it was just his way of getting close to me, but he was scared or at least acted scared and cuddled up to me
>I already knew I like him
>Ask if he likes me
>He doesn't answer, but got a really shy look on his face
>say "fuck it" in my head and pull him in for a kiss
>He didn't pull away
>We made out, no sex, just made out

And that's how I got with my boyfriend. We're obviously both adults now, but he still looks like a teenager, if he dressed and acted the part he could probably still pass as an 8th/9th grader. To be honest, when I first saw him I wondered if he skipped grades or something because he looked a few years younger than everyone else, but it turns out he just has the genes for that.
>>
>>8567156
My life has utterly no purpose. I can't make meaningful progress towards my transition because I still live with my unaccepting parents and I'm stuck just wasting my life away in my room with games I don't even want to play and anime I don't even want to watch. I want to die but I'm scared. I hate having to be a guy so much...
>>
>>8568024
>bottle of sleeping pills
I will be shooting myself in the head with a magnum load of buckshot.
>>
>>8568024
That's because melatonin won't kill you.
Are you a woman or a something? Every time I hear about these bs suicide attempts it's always a woman. Probably attention seeking. Funny whenever a man kills himself well they kill themselves and succeed because that's what they actually want to do and not just be an attention whore.
Next time try a gun or inert gas asphyxiation, if you're in America the gun shouldn't be very difficult and if not the latter one is definitely available and even actually better.
>>
>>8568134
>women demand equal pay
>arent even competent enough to kill themselves
kek
>>
>>8570007
ew wtf, dont fuck up some poor conductors life because yours sucks
>>
>>8570073
don't put it in your mouth it will just blow your jaw off try to get it on the side of your head as their is little bone there and the pellets have a strait shot to the more vital areas of the brain.

I only tell you this because surviving a gun shot
(especially from something like a shotgun) is often worse than dieing by it.
>>
>Comfy heart warming feels thread
>everyone talks about suicide
>>
>>8570023
Thank you, anon. At least one person isn’t talking about suicide and sticks with thread-related theme.
>>
stupid suicidals taking ur shit to where it doesnt belong

everyone post more heartwarming stuff :3
>>
>>8570652
I love my bf so much. I just want to hug the fuck out of him. He had a dream about me last night where we were walking around his hometown around christmas time, me on his arm, proudly and playfully in love. He kissed me under a large christmas tree and then woke up. I want to make that dream a premonition!
>>
>be depressed, self hating half faggot
>early 20s and still not over being molested as a kid
>meet equally depressed trans girl
>we start to talk, turns out we share almost every fetish
>also share taste in lots of shit
>open up to each other about our lives. never been able to do this with a girl before.
>become fast friends with this amazing qt
>tfw i'm now crushing on her and can't help but think about her
>feel super weird for feeling like this. like, i feel like a creep for thinking about her this much.
>but she says the cutest shit ever about me making her smile like a big doofus and wanting to cuddle me
>am actually waking up excited b/c i'm looking forward to talking to her every day
i just want to smooch her fucking face.
>>
>>8573775
Meet up, ask her out!
Do it
>>
>Be masculine male
>Find feminine boyfriend
>First relationship with male
>Isn't a degenerate
>Has conservative family
>He broke up with me after a long relationship and hasn't given a clear awnser
>Been about 3 weeks and I haven't heard from him
>Still hurts today

Will I ever be able to win this game /lgbt/?
>>
>Be 21 masculine male
>Bisex as fuck but never dated a male
>Only been random hookups
>Lonely as fuck college student who does nothing but study
>Afraid of dating because of the disasters that my previous girlfriends were
>Hasn't gotten laid in months
>Find him on tinder
>say fuck it what could possibly happen
>He comes over, sucks my dick for four hours
>"It will just be a one-time thing, I can't date a guy because I won't be able to hide anymore" I tell myself
>week goes by, thinking about him constantly
>two weeks and I can't stop myself, i text him
>we hook up again
>He's back the very next night
>He makes my anxiety go away
>Having his body next to mine makes the nights bearable
>We end up in a relationship to no one's surprise
>He comes over to my city over the summer, we go to Pride
>Most life affirming, beautiful weekend of my entire life
>Come out to my whole family and my friends because he made me realize I am who I am and that is beautiful
>I am complete
>>
>>8568134
>>8570182
I need someone to make a meme

"Here is a list of all the genders, please educate yourself."
And then it's just the down the road / across the block diagram with "right" and "wrong" either erased or replaced with male/female symbols
>>
File: church of the living meme.png (23KB, 527x235px) Image search: [Google]
church of the living meme.png
23KB, 527x235px
I finally got my hormones in (T blockers and E; I'm male)
And a /comfy/ office job with coworkers who like me

and also worked up the "balls" to ask the girl I've had a crush on for 4 years to go see a play with me

So perhaps this the beginning of my hybrid acceptance/repression/denial/blending phase and things finally becoming approximately normal

There's still a lot ahead of me
and perhaps I am preparing myself for problememes by going through with HRT
but for now, in this moment, life is OK.

also I inadvertently helped some person on here which made me warm and comfy inside as well ^-^
>>
>>8568163
Should have used opiates. Or a gun.
>>
>>8577400
make your own memes nigger it takes like 2 seconds
>>
>>8570041

I've been there. You need to get away from mom and dad, by whatever means suits you. And accept that you're never going to look the way you want or be socially accepted as your true gender. You have to get out into the world to meet the small group of people who will help get you through life.
>>
>>8577516
>You have to get out into the world to meet the small group of people who will help get you through life
Where do you find that?
>>
>>8567162
Not sure if you're joking or not, but the idea that someone could do this to their own child turns my stomach, for any reason.

These parents are fucking mentally ill. Religion truly is socially respectable insanity.
>>
>>8577539
Uni
Yoga
Fishing..?

Whatever you can find to do that's not smoking weed or playing video games, really
>>
>>8567635
Can't even kill yourself, can't you do anything right?

No but seriously, don't do it. You can always figure shit out, no need to rush the inevitable, and all that.
>>
>>8567156
Guess I could tell you guys about the first time I came out. I posted it here before and got pretty good responses (warning, it's gonna be long):

Up until the time that I was 19 I had remained completely and firmly in the closet. I had never been in a relationship before and although some girls showed interest, I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's just not like me to lead someone into something that I wasn't completely invested in. It's not like me to bring situations out that will knowingly break someone's heart.

Anyways, my friends and I had just finished a year of college and we were having a party to celebrate the occasion. All of my friends were there and it was incredible. My friends are awesome but that's beyond the point.

Anyways, there was this one girl there named Kristen. Kristen was beautiful; she was tall, tan and had an incredible body. I had actually known her for a very long time by this point and she was a very sweet girl. When we were juniors in high school, her mother passed away and being her friend, I helped comfort her. I remember hugging her in the parking lot the morning she came back while she cried on my shoulder.

Anyways, word was out that she had a pretty big crush on me. I had known this for a while from mutual friends and for reasons I stated above, I never went for it.

A few drinks later, all of us are pretty drunk. We're all relaxing until we hear crying from the bathroom. It's Kristen. There was one guy at the party who kept aggressively creeping on her and a few days before was the anniversary of her mothers death.

I get to the bathroom and she's an absolute mess. I comfort her, tell her that everything's okay and then, she finally tells me about her feelings for me.

By this point, I am completely shocked (and drunk) and I just went for it. I told her about how I wanted to be with her so bad. That I tried so hard to be normal and how any normal guy would have loved to be with her.
>>
>>8577610
I finally (through tears) ask her if she knew why I had never been in a relationship before.

"Is it because you are gay, anon? Are you gay?"

I nod, and completely break down.

"I'm so so sorry, I tried so hard to want to be with you. I am so incredibly sorry"

What happened next completely floored me.

The next second, she comes up to me and hugs me. I cry into her shoulder for a minute or two and she holds my face.

"Anon, you are the best person I know. Everyone looks up to you. Everyone loves you. There is nothing wrong with you and I just want to remind you of how loved you are. You know that I am one of the biggest Christians of our friend group and I want you to know that who you are is so beautiful. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me and I just want to tell you that it's going to be okay."

To this, I cried. She began to tell me about her own issues (how her father abused her and was just a plain shit person) and it was all incredibly intimate.

It went much better than I could have ever expected. To this day, my friends don't know about those few minutes we shared in the bathroom. It was probably the most vulnerable I had ever been with another person.

>I'm 22 now and we don't talk much but she will always have a special place in my heart.
>>
>>8577550
Yeah it really happened to me.

How'd you know my mom is Christian?
>>
>>8577072
I'm sorry to here that anon, especially counting the fact that he's one of the rare non degenerate ones. Give him some time he's probably going through a lot of personal issues right now. Still sucks he wasn't about to give you an explanati.
>>
I'm going to lose another job because of depression and I don't know what to do
>>
> go through horrendous abusive relationship
>become so broken after it, that i avoid relationships for 3 years +
> hate everything about myself
> meet qt at the beginning of the year
> she loves everything about me and helps me heal from previously mentioned abusive relationship
> we are still together and planning to move in together in 3 months
>>
>>8570196
As far as i know the most viable method of shooting yourself is shoving a gun in your mouth pointing at the roof of the mouth, its gonna go through your brain and kill you 99,9%, especially something like a shotgun
>>
>>8578074
I don't want to sleep at night because I always wake up with morning anxiety that's hard to control. This really threw off my emotional balance and self esteem. I don't know if I should contact him or not to see if he wants to work things out or if that would drive him further away.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.