[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE THIS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

i posted in another thread but ill make thread here where you can ask qeustions. note im not a doctor and my native language is not english and i wont bother looking up if my spelling is right. you want to look like the woman in the picture? you will never do but you can get really close to it. i see allot of complaining that people have bad genetics or dont look good. you think cis people get a body like that sitting around doing nothing? WORK! yes genetics have some say in it but cis people are ugly or attractive to BUT putting in work outweighs genetics so much its ridiculous. start cutting weight this means cardio + the eating right. cut so much its ALMOST unhealthy, you need to be ALMOST anorexic. then you start your hormones, after while (when the hormones are really kicking in) you start bulking. this means eat more then you burn. these the things you must do: knee bent lunges(no regular lunges since these work your core out to much!)kickbacks/bridges/floor hip abductions/regular hip abductions. this will build muscle underneath the fat your building. do these things 3x30 a day and rest 1min between reps. so 1x30 rest 1min 1x30 rest 1min 1x30 rest 1min then start other excercise. work out your arms(OH MY GOD NOT THE ARMS)yes the arms! very light weights, so you lose fat in the arms but dont build muscle, this will give you more feminin looking arms. never workout your back/shoulders and dont do heavy lifting. now food part, very simple. before hormones, get an estimation of how many calories your bodie burns. for example if body burns 2500 cal per day, cut it down to 2000 and after a while to 1500. when your on hormones and start working out, get another estimation of how much your body burns. since this will be less lets say 1800 now, start going up to 2000 and later to 2200 and start working out like stated above. when your body is the way you want it get another estimation (example 2000)and stay at that wil maintaining your excercises. surgery is up to you
>>
>>8566132
Ew she basically has a twink body. Nothnx.
I want to look like this!
>>
>>8566141
its an example! you can do whatever you want. you want.
>>
>>8566132
how do you know doing this would work? does your body look like this?
>>
>>8566170
what does it matter :) if i say yes people will say im bullshitting if i say no people dont take my advice. look, you lose weight pre hrt so your dont almost dont have any fat. hrt changes the places you gain fat. so you have almost no fat and now while on hrt you start gaining fat, it WILL go to the right place BUT since you dont wont to look like a fat slob either, you work out! still you have to eat more than you burn because you dont want to look like a bodybuilder either. you gain fat BUT build muscle underneath it so you get a womanly figure. and yes, i look somewhat like picture but i have no (very small) breasts.
>>
>>8566188
well I understand the concept of consuming less calories then you expend but "starving yourself to near anorexia" is easier said than done
>>
What if I like my body but my face still looks masculine?
>>
>>8566225
Actually doing nothing is pretty easy.
So is eating just a little.
Eating a lot is where you gotta put in effort cause food doesnt buy itself.
You fatties are disgusting.
>>
>>8566234
ill start leaving OP HERE so people only get my answers. mixture of work and surgery. get surgery and be willing to spend HOURS and HOURS practicing make up and watching youtube tutorials or if you lucky you have a friend who's good at it willing to teach you.
>>
>>8566225
OP HERE, its the sacrifice you must make. dont blame genetics if you are not willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
>>
>>8566249
for what it's worth your posts are giving me some hope and I didn't eat a donut because of them, so thanks.
>>
>>8566255
OP HERE, thank you for that. EVERYTHING in life comes with a price, the only question is are you willing to pay it?
>>
What about stretches op? I know nothing about exercise. What stretches do I need to do and when?
(I posted a reply to where you posted in another thread too, figured your more likely to see it here though.)
>>
>>8566316
OP HERE, yoga is a pretty good option but be carefull some sorts of yoga are pretty heavy and actually are pretty good upper body workout. also dancing is pretty good!
>>
>>8566132
>can't change your skeleton
>just put effort into it you'll look cis!

Look, I'm a tranny and I've been following a pretty strict workout and diet routine for the past 2.5yrs (been on HRT for 3.3yrs) but even though there has been significant changes and improvement s I will never be able to change things like my shoulders or my ribcage or my obvious other male skeleton bits, you can change your face with FFS only to a certain extent as well...
Basically not everyone can do it even with the best effort.
>>
>>8566333
OP HERE, i never claimed you can change your skeleton and i never said it was bulletproof. im not claiming if your a 2 that you will miracolously go to a 9 (alltough it can happen) im saying that you can go up a few numbers just by putting effort into it. im saying putting effort into it goes a much longer way then just going on hormones and blaming genetics. your changes of looking way better improve drasticly there is no arguing that?
>>
File: cry.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>tfw I look like a "female" bodybuilder without even trying
It hurts to live.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.