[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT should not exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1496461215864 (1).jpg (83KB, 960x543px) Image search: [Google]
1496461215864 (1).jpg
83KB, 960x543px
I'm saying that being transgender is a mental disorder. If you are transgender you have a gender identity disorder. It's similar to B.I.I.D. Body Integrity Identity Disorder.
>>
File: IMG_1488.jpg (84KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
84KB, 700x525px
Two major differences:
>Being male or female are not disabilities
>Self-inflicted disabilities are still considered "real." No one believes that if you purposefully removed a limb that you aren't really disabled now, just that maybe you shouldn't have been allowed to do that. But no gender transition is considered authentic by skeptics
>>
>>8565509
But transgenderism and body dysmorphia literally have nothing to do with each other? It's like saying homophobia is a mental illness because it's "just like" other phobias that actually are.
>>
File: 1453832535591.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1453832535591.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
true
it should be LGB
>>
>>8565509
Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and trans are the leeches of the world and must be purged to save western civilization.
>>
>>8568922
I agree. Bi and lesbian tranner are fine as part of the LGB but straight trannies don't belong with us sexual minorities.
>>
>>8568968
All LGBT people are a cause of the death of civilization and they must be destroyed.
>>
>>8569024
Society tends to end thanks to heterosexual mismanagement, so please vaporise yourself for the betterment of society.
>>
>>8565509

Im fine with the LGB part. It's okay to like/love/fuck whatever you want.

The T part is what confuses me, because if you're born a girl you're clearly not a guy and viceversa. You want to pose and act as such, resorting to operations to change your genitals? Fine, once again, whatever floats your boat. Hell, I can treat a transgender person as a girl or as a guy, depending on what they want. But, truth is, you are what you're born as.

Where is the line drawn? What if years from now, someone says they feel they're really a dog or a cat? Will we be animalphobic if we think that person's sick?
>>
>>8569040
Heterosexual reproduction is the reason why a waste of cells such as yourself still manages to exist. The problem is that the west has become cucked.
>>
>>8565509
lgbt is a good acronym because it is an accurate ranking from least to most degenerate
>>
>>8569058
They're all degenerate. No better than pigs.
>>
>>8569064
But but but lesbians are hot anon.
>>
>>8569057
So you believe it should be the farmers and miners running society, rather than corrupt politicians and businessmen? Interesting.
>>
>>8569050
It's that attitude which is why the west is dying and about to be replaced by low IQ dirt monkeys call muslims. Then again maybe it will teach smarter people that valuing the worthless is not a good thing.
>>
>>8569064
Fuck yeah. You and your closest redneck buddy roast me like a suckling pig daddy.
>>
>>8569069
No lesbians are fucking ugly, fat, blue haired freaks.
>>
>>8569072
So you want politicians to continue to run the country into the ground? Well when the muslims arrive to kill you all I can say is you had it coming.
>>
>>8569077
Rednecks are next to gays on the who deserves to be killed list don't be retarded. Oh wait you're a fag it's natural for you then.
>>
>>8569072
true fact: all high ranking politicians and businessmen are into ritual child abuse
>>
>>8569050
I wasn't born a "girl," I was born female. And no, nothing is going to change that, ultimately - I will still have two X chromosomes and so on.

That's also irrelevant. You don't check my chromosomes before interacting with me. My gender stems from my brain (no, our brains are not identical to cis brains of the opposite sex, but they're substantially cross-wired, and it sure seems to be enough) and it affects how I view myself and interact socially with everyone else. That's the part that really matters as a highly social, highly self-aware species; not my chromosomes and not even my genitals. My brain. My brain takes top priority here.

>What if years from now, someone says they feel they're really a dog or a cat?
But unlike being trans, that's not actually possible. Sexually dimorphic areas of the brain can develop incorrectly: we don't know all the specifics, but we can see how that could happen and hypothesize the mechanics behind that kind of developmental oopsie.

There's nothing that could go wrong that would make you perceive yourself to be a cat except psychosis. And we already recognize that and have drugs to treat it.
>>
>>8565509
This is obvious shitpost, why is this thread still up?

Remember to report shit posts and the likes.
>>
>>8569086
>Well when the muslims arrive
>when you've never been to a city in your life

>>8569050
If you're transgender, you have a different gender. If you're transsexual you have a different sex. It's not that hard to understand.
>What if years from now, someone says they feel they're really a dog or a cat?

You can't be born as either of these things so no this would never be a thing.
>>
>>8568913
desiring to be a man or a woman when your body displays otherwise seems to be more of a lifestyle choice/mental illness.

If you go out in the wild you wont see a single transgender animal because animals dont have complex social roles like humans do or a concept of gender expression. This basically single handedly disproves the notion that trans people were born with the wrong body because if that were the case you would be able to obseve similar behaviour in animals especially chimpanzees or bonobos.
This just does not happen because transgenderism is entirely a product of mental conditioning and potentially mixed with hormonal influencing behaviours.

I could wish with every fibre of my being that im a black person, i could mimic sterotypical black behaviour, dress like them, even paint my skin but at the end of the day every cell in my body is of european lineage and no amount of bullshit wishy washy feelings is every going to change that fact.

Transgenderism is purely about a persons feelings and desires not matching reality and desiring to change that through superficial means. Giving people medication and surgery to achieve these aims is allowing them to succumb to their mental illness much like allowing someone with anorexia to starve themselves to death.
>>
>>8565509
get out of /tttt/ right now
>>
File: 1486794825582.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1486794825582.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>8565509
So is autism fgt
>>
>>8569853
>If you go out in the wild you wont see a single transgender animal because animals dont have complex social roles like humans do or a concept of gender expression.
Have you considered it may be more because animals have not yet managed to invent hormonal therapy or sex reassignment surgeries? Do you have any sources to back up the claim that there are no transgender animals?

>I could wish with every fibre of my being that im a black person, i could mimic sterotypical black behaviour, dress like them, even paint my skin but at the end of the day every cell in my body is of european lineage and no amount of bullshit wishy washy feelings is every going to change that fact.
Except 1) there's no such thing as racial dysphoria and 2) because race is something that's divided by numerous genetic traits that have nothing to do with each other. You have black people with dark skin, rougher hair, generally lower intelligence but higher physical strength, etc. all of which have nothing to do with each other. On the other hand, every sexually dimorphic trait is a result of hormonal levels. In other words, sex (and gender) differences are an entirely a result of the amount of testosterone and estrogen your body produces, so it's very easy to get intersex, transgender, dysphoric, etc combinations. Yes, it's a disorder, but if you just lump it in with mental illnesses like schizophrenia or anorexia you are completely clueless.

>Giving people medication and surgery to achieve these aims is allowing them to succumb to their mental illness much like allowing someone with anorexia to starve themselves to death.
No, transgenderism is a disorder that arises from a brain/body mismatch, and possibly other hormonal abnormalities that's treated through surgery and medication. What if someone is born with a brain tumor? Should we deny them surgery and medication as well because it's "superficial"?
>>
>>8569853
>If you go out in the wild you wont see a single transgender animal because animals dont have complex social roles like humans do or a concept of gender expression. This basically single handedly disproves the notion that trans people were born with the wrong body because if that were the case you would be able to obseve similar behaviour in animals especially chimpanzees or bonobos.

>animals are not as complex
>you don't see this higher-level brain disorder in less complex creatures, therefore it doesn't exist

What is earth logic.

There are no mentally retarded animals either, anon. Or schizophrenic animals. Etc. Etc.

Newsflash, a lot more can go wrong with our brains (that's the real crux of the disorder, not being in the wrong BODY, the latter is how the disorder is PERCEIVED by trans people) that you won't see in animals with less complex neurology.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.