[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys have any examples of twinks/femboys that still look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1499733240679.jpg (285KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1499733240679.jpg
285KB, 1200x1716px
you guys have any examples of twinks/femboys that still look feminine after turning 30 or older? want to know when to kill myself
>>
File: wilson-kenney1[1].jpg (172KB, 692x384px) Image search: [Google]
wilson-kenney1[1].jpg
172KB, 692x384px
>>8565474
This is what your average 30+ year old twink looks like
>>
I'm 27 and still look more or less the same. I've gone out with guys 30+ who still looked cute and twinky.

Don't worry about it. The biggest issue you'll have is the growth of body hair. Just, take care of yourself and stuff; most older people look ugly as hell because they give 0 shits about their appearance.
>>
>>8565487
>Kenney was sitting on a park bench when he allegedly began to rub his groin and exposed himself to a 17-year-old lifeguard at the pool, police said. He faces a charge of public lewdness, police said.

LOL
>>
>>8565487
brb ordering finasteride
>>
>>8565487
fuck this looks a rihanna and George Costanza face merge
>>
>>8565474
Twink death is so satisfying to me, probably because I'm bitter having let my 20's pass me by without actively trying to get laid a lot.

Still a ton of fun to watch former twinks who had everything handed to them when they were young dry up and wonder where all the attention went. Best part is they took it for granted and failed to develop a personality while they had the chance, and now they're just fucked. They usually age terribly too - twinky/skinny/femmy looks good until you're about 25, then you just look like you have AIDS.

Best advice at that age is to bulk up, butch up, and go jock/daddy mode if you can.
>>
>>8565761
Thanks to modern medicine, twinks don't need to dry up at 25.
>>
>>8565761
oh wah wah babies mad he dident get anywhen he was younger.

that's yer fault for not going out and getting it then , if you wanted sex so bad.
unless you have some other excuse.
>>
>>8565771
>>8565773

kek - triggered scared twinkies detected. You chould be scared. You're fucked.

And I do get sex now - quite a lot of it. Bulked up, stayed handsome, and enjoying pumping and dumping 19 year olds at age 34.

You mad nigga?
>>
All the smart twinky fembois stopped pretending they aren't trans and took hrt.
>>
>>8565781
no, I'm not mad at a bitter elderly gay man on 4chn
>>
>>8565761
I'm 27 now and I do just fine. I take a lot of supplements for my skin and hair, stopped mpb, etc.
I camwhore on /b/ occasionally in trap threads and most people say my body passes for around 15/16 years old. Only thing that really shows my age is my face but most say I look more like I'm around 21/22ish years old.

People just don't take care of themselves. Also a lot of twinks are disgusting drug addict whores which doesn't help either.
>>
>>8565783
But then they don't want to be with a man interested in them for being trans. Nobody stops to think "maybe he just wants somebody to spend the rest of his life with but hates vagina."
>>
>>8565488
This breddy much. Age catches up to as all, but luckily gays keep their shit together physically. Plus qt fembois and even 'twunks' are the type of men who tend to keep their 'boyish good looks.' Don't worry too much OP.
>>
>>8565789
lol - calm your tits snowflake. Goddamn you faggots get triggered so easily. I'm just playing (kinda). This guy >>8565791 has it mostly right. But twink death is totally a thing if you don't watch yourself.

The fact is, you WILL hit a wall. Everyone ages - there's no avoiding it. Statistically, you just can't expect to keep up a cute, twinky, femmy appearance and have it be well recieved for long. It has the shortest shelf life of all the gay "types." If you want to survive and avoid full on gay death, you gotta make some changes. Otherwise, you're in for a lot of disappointment.
>>
>>8565789
>elderly

And if you really consider 34 elderly, you're in for a very long, bitter, disappointing future.

Unless you kill yourself. There's always that.
>>
>>8565799
Generally people that age badly are oblivious to how they look anyway. They age badly for a reason afterall lol
A lot of how you age is simply being self-aware. Treat your skin well, make sure you take supplements or use fina/duta to stop MPB, and occasionally exercise and whatnot. There's no instant barrier for twinks aging. Most people that are aware of their appearance will gradually slide into their aging quite nicely without any real panic.

I have however seen fem dudes try and act twinky while they basically let their bodies fall apart and it looks gross. It is gross seeing 35 year old effeminate dudes with MPB and tons of body hair trying to act cute and girly.
I hope I can just kind of age like Jared Leto and have some feminine attributes but still be masculine. Plus I already have looked after my body to make sure I won't get MPB and stuff.
>>
>>8565804
Jfc, you're both just trolling each other.
>>
>>8565813
My point stands. Kill yourself.
>>
File: britneybitch.jpg (11KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
britneybitch.jpg
11KB, 250x249px
>this is what vapid narcissist twinks think about
>>
>>8565895
we're not narcissists, just vain
>>
>>8565904

that doesn't make it any better.
>>
>>8565895
I've only ever seen one guy who seemed to actively trying to be a twink. Most twinks are just young. I doubt they obsess over ageing more than most people. It is really cringe when you see a guy in their blatant mid-late twenties with smooth skinny legs in short shorts. You think it's a fifteen year old until you see their face and then it's like.... Bro what are you doing?
That being said, there are probably more "jocks" obsessed with retaining youthful beauty through HGH and gym abuse.
>>
>>8565925
You don't have to wear short shorts to be a twink.
I get rid of all my body hair and am skinny but I wear normal guys clothes. Guys seem to love it.
>>
>>8565783
false, trannies are the bottom of society
>>
>>8565474
Just bath in the blood of virgins.
>>
>>8565791
What supplements do you take
>>
>>8567351
I mainly take fish oil, eat a vegetarian diet low in saturated fat, I take low dosage vitamins (cause a normal dose is a waste), eat lots of soy, take red clover, hops, EGCG from green tea, and flax lignans. Drink lots of green tea and spearmint tea rather than coffee.
Also get on fina if you're particularly susceptible to MPB. I don't think I am though. My brother got it bad but I haven't had anything and I'm already older than he is when he went bald. Different diets help quite a bit I think.
>>
Stop panicking about still looking like a fucking 16 when your 30. That doesn't make sense, and it's typically how straight girls waste their time thinking.

There are plenty of guys in their twenties, late twenties, and early thirties who could pass as maybe a highly developed 19yo, which is the best anybody looks anyway.

Also, your body and tastes will change as you age. Stop freaking out.
>>
>>8565812
>Taking fin/duta

enjoy not having your dick work and acting like a bitch.
>>
Evan Peters is 30 and he's still cute.
>>
>>8569833
That's a pretty rare side effect. Like less than 2% of people have ED as a side effect I believe and only something like 5-6% have reduced libido.

Also literally doesn't matter if you bottom anyway. I take tons of stuff that probably fuck with my dick I don't really care I don't even use it during sex.
>>
>>8569836
sounds like you are a degenerate retard who doesnt understand science. The fact "femboys" is a thing is really a sign of either a collapsing society or mental illness taking root within man children who refuse to grow up
>>
>>8565781
Can you come pump and dump my boi hole daddy ;)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.