[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to tell Mom. Wish me luck (pic unrelated)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: f1asvwp3bk6y.jpg (46KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
f1asvwp3bk6y.jpg
46KB, 760x570px
I'm about to tell Mom. Wish me luck (pic unrelated)
>>
cool, tell us how it goes
>>
>>8565462
Good luck. I know it's hard for us otherkin, but I believe in you.
>>
>>8565735
This but unironically.
>>
>>8565462
you probably are better off dieing or committing suicide
>>
>>8565790
Why did you even post that message? Like what was the reason?
>>
>>8565829
They're likely projecting their self hatred. shame, and frustration at being unable to come out themselves.
>>
>>8565833
le projecting meme
>>
>>8565462
Good luck. She'll love you regardless.
>>
>>8565833
most people are not gay or trans, you realize this right?
>>
It's been too long, OP is probably already dead.
>>
>>8566441

They might have just shipped him off to a conversion camp
>>
File: ruh roh.jpg (33KB, 542x584px) Image search: [Google]
ruh roh.jpg
33KB, 542x584px
>>8566441
Ruh roh!
>>
File: 48 - CIs8Wan.png (715KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
48 - CIs8Wan.png
715KB, 900x960px
>>8566402
>most people are not gay or trans
>on an lgbt board
>>
>>8566402
You're on an lgbt board, so that really says a lot about you.
>>
>>8565462
OP here. Just got kicked out. I'm crashing at a friend's place right now so can't respond that too regularly. I'm thinking of using this opportunity to hitchhike across america, explore, and live a simple life. Thoughts?
>>8565858
I thought so too. Guess not lol
>>
>>8568986
We need more info. What did they say and what happened? Did you come out as gay, bi, or trans?
>>
>>8568986
Nigga, you should have knoted that bitch of your mother at least once since she was going to kick you anyways.
>>
File: 1420128863170s.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1420128863170s.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>>8568986
WHAT HAPPENED, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>8568798
Like zoinks, scoobs.
>>
>>8568986
How old are you/are you still dependant on your parents?
Where do you live? And if it's near me would you need somewhere to stay the night?
>>
Still curious, what did you came out as?
>>
>>8571935
AIDSkin
>>
>coming out to parents who aren't super liberal before you have financial independence

retarded
>>
>>8569707
Jinkies
>>
sIeep tight pupper
>>
>>8565462
>>8568986
That sucks. Gotta be rough having vanilla talibans for a family, but sounds like you're better off without them. Good thing you had some supportive friend at least.
GL with whatever comes next, OP!
>>
>>8565462
Telling your mom you're a dog is tough but you won't get to be a 'real' pup at IML unless you live full time as a dog. Making your mom walk you is kinda embarrassing for her. Why not ask your gay boyfriend to do that?
>>
>>8572128
Thinking having liberal parents automagically makes them accepting of LBGTQCIAPLMNOWXYZ offspring is to stereotype liberals incorrectly. They can be devout Catholics and thanks to JFK the libcucktards will allow them in the left. What a mistake, like thinking being out is somehow important. It's only to make YOU feel good. No one else. If your vanity can hold itself back and just not come out that would make you the happiest in the long run cuz 20 years from now when you ignore them for having morals you will be too busy with your 3rd gay divorce to mkae room in your brain for common sense.
>>
>>8572128
>moms a turbo liberal professor of gender studies who used to tell me everyday that she'd love me if I was gay
>kicked me out of the house when I came out as trans
>conservative dad who'd tell me how he'd beat me if I ever came out as gay accepted me no hesitation
>>
>>8572534
i had a similar experience.
>>
>>8572534
TERFs are faghags and abrahamists are surprisingly more okay with trannies than they are of gays in most cases. It's odd, maybe they think they're curing homosexuality by encouraging this.
>>
>>8572562
They believe in souls and stuff so...
>>
>>8572562
that's not surprising at all, binary trannies fit well into a socio-moral system based on ancient practices, you would just be another member of the slave section of the oikos

TERFs believe that gender transition helps support patriarchy, or at the very least it reduces the disruptive potential of gender non-conformance (homosexuality, displaying femininity while still appearing as male, etc)
>>
>>8565833
And?
>>
>>8568986
Do you have money?

Honestly, I wouldnt. You should make sure you are stable and independent.
>>
>>8573650
How are TERFs so retarded? Oh right, female.
>>
>>8568966
Really makes you think right?

Also just a straight fag passing through.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.