[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking useless human being.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: fa_09_cov.jpg (240KB, 495x751px) Image search: [Google]
fa_09_cov.jpg
240KB, 495x751px
Fuck being gay so hard. Why did I have to be gay of all people? It's only made me alienate my family and lose all my friends. I'm a freak and i'll likely never have a truly loving relationship, no wife, no kids ever. On top of it all I couldn't even look like a real man and had to be a skinny twink. I'm of course submissive to everyone too.

I just feel ashamed of myself. I really don't think i'll amount to anything because my sexuality. Why did this happen to me?
>>
I really don't see how anyone can say it "gets better"
>>
has anyone else gone through this?
>>
>>8565552
No, just you. You're all alone.
>>
>>8565555

Then why am I like this way?
>>
>>8565627
Because you touch yourself at night, faggot.
>>
>>8565247
Soon, there will be more fish in the sea. Don't stress.
>>
>>8565672

but it looks scary to bottom maybe. what if they hurt me?

I can't fathom the idea of having a relationship, what would my family think?
>>
>>8565699
Well they'll probably think you're a fag but why does it matter
>>
>>8565728

Because I dont want to be a fag, it's humilating. I want to be a normal person like everyone else and live a normal life.
>>
>>8565736
Well that's too damn bad. You're not normal. You'll just have to get over it. Self-hatred and pity is destructive. The only thing you can do is to stop bitching about it and learn to move on with your life in a way that makes you happy despite what cards you've been dealt.

You won't find a wife. But that doesn't mean you won't find a husband and that doesn't mean you won't have kids. Maybe your life isn't normal but maybe it was never intended to be. Perhaps you'll look back on your life and realize that this was just the beginning to happiness. Maybe you won't. But at least realize you play a much more active role in how your life pans out.
>>
>>8565247
Dude fuck you I'm trans, quit your bitching
>>
>>8565699
Anal sex has nothing to do with being gay, and I'll repeat that truth forever.
>>
>>8565795
>tranimal beast butts into conversation and tries to make it all about themselves

Oh I forgot that we're on /tttt/.
>>
>>8566633
I've met a LOT of old school faggots that think anal is gross.
>>
>>8565755

Well why couldnt I at least be a top? Instead im stuck as a twink with a small penis
>>
>>8566638

Isnt anal a requirement now for gays?
>>
>>8565795

get out fucking gross tranny no one cares.

sexuality trumps transness. most trannies kill themselves anyway.
>>
>>8566834
lmao small pee pee
>>
>>8567092
Good luck catching AIDS by at most 30
>>
>>8567211

Well it's not my fault. I'm not even fat either, i'm skinny as fuck so im screwed.
>>
>>8566949
Never will be, thank God.
>>
>>8567318

Is it tho
>>
>>8567310
The male G-spot doesn't require huge dong anyway. Stamina is more important for a top.
>>
>>8567503
NO.
>>
>>8565247
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay. You're not evil or harmful to anyone.
>>
>>8565247
Start lifting bro. Submissiveness is a consequence of a inferiority complex to me. The better I feel about myself the less submissive I become. If you don't like who you are right now, focus on making yourself better and remember that your appearance, mannerisms and personality can change.
>>
>>8568002
This sounds like meme advice but it's true. I was a little faggot beta till I started lifting and after a few months I noticed how differently people started treating me. I consider myself an autist socially but people seem to care less when you're fit and have some confidence. Fake it til you make it.
>>
>>8565247
take pimozide, or similar, and live happy.
>>
>>8565247
Basimg your worth on sexuality is not healthy.
Many have committed suicide following this path of thought. (Not a suggestion.)

As others have stated, start building your body. (There are many gays at the gym.)

Find a reason, other than your sexuality, for existing. Join clubs, build your natural talents.
>>
>>8565247
>It's only made me alienate my family and lose all my friends.
Good. You shouldn't associate with these people.
>I really don't think i'll amount to anything because my sexuality.
Any accomplishment you'd make would only benefit some shitty breeder and its kids, making you but a slave for an ungrateful society.

So if you have this desperate urge to be a force of good in the world, help your fellow gays.
>>
>>8568002
>Submissiveness is a consequence of a inferiority complex to me. The better I feel about myself the less submissive I become.
When I feel better about myself I feel less submissive too, but it's like there's a cap. At my most self-confident I'm still more submissive than not, I'm just a more happy and forward sub who takes the initiative more. But I just can't imagine being dominant even when I feel like that. I wonder if I'm so broken I can't be confident enough or can't imagine not being a sub.
>>
File: 1398307651058.jpg (1MB, 3000x4120px) Image search: [Google]
1398307651058.jpg
1MB, 3000x4120px
>>8565247
>I couldn't even look like a real man and had to be a skinny twink. I'm of course submissive to everyone too.
That can be fixed, friendo.

>I really don't think i'll amount to anything because my sexuality.
Just remember that sexuality is different from personality.
>>
>>8565247
Get a fucking surrogate you faggot. Find a woman with quality genes and move your damn lineage up a peg or two. You've got billions of years worth of life forms in your lineage and every last one of them managed to reproduce. Some of them probably had to kill other living things to do. And you're just going to give up without a fight?

Stop whining. You're a man right? Act like one.

Every time you think about giving up or dying without reproducing imagine being laughed at and stepped on by a woman.

You're hurting? Good it means you arn't dead yet.
>>
>>8567092
Well I'm bisexual so how does that fit in? Your retarded if you think being gay is harder than being transgender.
>>
>>8567227

good luck killing yourself at 25
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.