[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOT TAKE:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3739.jpg (80KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3739.jpg
80KB, 640x436px
TRANS people BELOW age 20 should take priority on medical wait lists on transgender related healthcare and resources.

If you lived 30 years as the gender you were born as, transition simply isn't important to you as people who cannot wait longer than 20.

Old men in wigs take up 90% of all wait lists with SRS.

An 18 year old trans girl will have to wait 2 years PLUS for SRS just becouse 50 year old trans "girls" fill up all the spots.

Signed, a fed up trans youth who has been on waitlist for gender clinics and surgeons for years.
>>
>>8565166
>been on the waitlist for years
If it was important enough to you then you'd have done more to accumulate resources that could speed that process along. Are you at least financially independent?
>>
>>8565176
Yes, and I did. I'm not stupid, but I feel for other real NON-AGP younger transitioners out there that are suffocated by hons.

Soon the baby boomers will die. :) Soon hons won't be a thing.

But for now, we must push them to the side, the younger generation is far more important.
>>
>>8565166
>wants to get SRS ASAP
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8565184
Sorry to say but transgender-related healthcare and resources aren't critical or life-threatening unless it's mental health services to help with suicidal ideations or shelters for financially dependent children newly made homeless. I'd give young trans people first access on these resources, but I don't think that those 50-year-old hons are taking them up much, they seem pretty stable in their lives.

For everything else, sorry but they can wait in line just like everyone else. It's not that important.
>>
>>8565166
Srs
Oh you mean a wound.
If you like men they're gonna prefer the cock and even women will prefer It and you'd have saved yourself thousands of dollars and medical complications.
>>
>>8565197
>Sorry to say but transgender-related healthcare and resources aren't critical or life-threatening unless it's mental health services

that is literally what they ARE.

nice b8
>>
>>8565401
I'd rather lose a foot then get srs
>>
I have nothing to contribute to this thread other saying that I wish one of the Sprouse twins had ended up transgender, just so I could live in a world in which a Taylor Swift look alike with a dick existed.
>>
>>8565401
>>8565419
Everyone who thinks SRS is bad is a misinformed idiot who feel for low tier bait on /tttt/ made by chasers trying to get you to stay miserable and keep your "girltinker"

If you are a real woman you will want a vagina. It is just like the meme trans people who don't go on HRT and still think they are legit.

Like no. (Note I am not saying you have to get SRS or will, just that you should want it)
>>
>>8565419
I really don't get this hatred for SRS.
>>
>>8565477
SRS might not be that bad, but it's not very good either.

Maybe if it actually matched the same tissues as cis girls it might be worth it. It'll probably be another 10-20 years before technology like that gets to transsexuals though.
>>
>>8565480
you haven't read enough about the after care and maintenance. go on reddit and read some stories on mtf, it's terrifying. people talking about regretting everything, their whole life becoming nothing but a haze, depression, bleeding months after the surgery, 2 hour long dilation sessions every day. etc.
>>
>>8565477
wanting a vagina =/= wanting srs
>>
>>8565500
HRT might not be that bad, but it's not very good either. Maybe if it would make us as passable as cis girls it might be worth it.
>>
>>8565515
that's a fallacious argument, hrt is not nearly as invasive or life altering as a surgery that introduces a whole new mandatory hours long maintenance schedule to your life.
>>
>>8565515
HRT doesn't completely fuckup your body though. SRS can have a lot of serious complications.
I've heard a ton of stories of people having no nerve sensation for about 1-2 years after surgery. Seen tons of people with infection issues that take like 6-12 months to heal too.

I dunno it just doesn't seem worth it to not be able to have sex or masturbate for 2-3 years just to maybe have a vagina that may or may not look real. But it's not even the same tissue types as cis females so no matter what there's still other issues anyway.
>>
>>8565505
I don't need to read any stories because I already had it a long time ago and that was not what happened to me. I don't think I ever spent 2 hours in a day dilating, even right after surgery.
I agree that it doesn't always work out OK and that people have problems, but it's getting to be a meme that SRS is just a horror and that neovages are these horrible, grotesque abominations when that is not true at all. Personally I think FFS is worse. At least with SRS it's only soft tissue being cut, and bad FFS can ruin your life pretty badly.
>>
>>8565524
What hours long maintenance schedule? I am totally unaware of this.
>>
>>8565530
so we agree that bad surgery is bad at least. what does dilation feel like? I've read that it can hurt immensely and feels really unnatural. I don't want to shit on your experiences, if you're happy, then that's great.
>>
>>8565539
sticking a rod in to your body so the flesh wound doesn't seal itself up. aka dialation.
>>
>>8565528
I get that not everyone wants SRS, and obviously it's not risk free, but I think that it's being memed into something worse than it is. The worst argument is saying that SRS vages aren't cis-tier, because nothing we do is cis-tier. If the standard is whether it will make us as good as cis, then we should just give up on transitioning entirely.
Concern about complications is understandable, but they are far from inevitable. I just don't agree that SRS is this horror that so many make it out to be.
>>
>>8565551
I know all about dilation but it never took me hours a day, or even hours a week once I got far enough past the surgery.
>>
>>8565166

The doctors are only after your money, anon. That's why the older hons can clog up the waitlists, they actually have two shekels to rub together.
>>
Old people spent their whole lives in fear, so nowadays when they (most likely) won't be fucking murdered they decide they can't take it anymore.
Watch "transparent". The transitioners kids ruin the whole show with their bullshit, but you still get a good insight into the lives of old trannies.
>>
>>8565563
would you be willing to say if you have sex and if it feels pleasurable?
>>
HOT TAKE: There is no science to support your psychology or the mutilation you're enacting on your body. Since this is the case, there is no reason for regular people to interact with, love, or generally care for you at all. Please keep to yourselves and stop trying to muddy our world, thanks.
>>
>>8565556
The reason this board is getting flooded with anti-SRS stuff is cause /pol/ has had like 10 threads about it in the past 24 hours.
There was actually an anti-srs general going on /pol/ yesterday and continued on to today. I believe it's still going actually.

I'd rather not get SRS though. I'm circumcised as well which means I can't even get a decent procedure anyway because for some reason SRS doctors don't allow donor foreskins. But even then I still dislike how they do the procedure. It's a very invasive surgery just to get the wrong tissues shaped into a vagina that will be incapable of mimicking a cis girls because it's not even the correct cell type. If in the future doctors actually allow donated tissue transplants like they use in regular surgeries than whoever had SRS would be screwed.
>>
>>8565544
Normally it doesn't hurt. It would hurt if I tried to expand the diameter with a bigger dilator than I'm used to but other than that it doesn't hurt. It does not feel at all unnatural, and if anything feels more natural than anything anal. I never once had an infection issue. Bleeding was only ever minimal and was gone within a year for me. I tried to be careful when dilating not to hurt myself or tear anything open. If dilating is causing someone a lot of pain then something isn't right.
>>
>>8565581
Yes I've had sex and yes I enjoy it quite a bit.
>>
>>8565582
is hot take a meme?
>>
>>8565590
I would never want to use donated tissue because you have the rejection issue to deal with. Growing something with your own tissue is the way to go. The problem is how long are you going to wait? Do you go with what's available now or gamble that something better will come along before you're too old to make the most of it?
>>
>>8565608
For basic tissue transplants there's hardly ever any issue. That's just usually a problem with complete organ transplants.
SRS could easily be improved just by taking a cell culture of vaginal epithelial cells and growing them in a lab just like they do with foreskin grafts.

Maybe eventually I'll want SRS but I enjoy anal anyway. It's pretty much what I grew up doing. I never tried injuring my penis or anything, I've always been well aware that my penis is not what causes masculinization, and that testosterone comes from your testicles, so I guess I just don't have the same feelings toward SRS or my penis as a lot of people.
>>
>>8565646
It would of course be nice if SRS were improved. I would think a tissue transplant could be done even if you've already had traditional SRS.

I don't have a problem with anyone not wanting SRS. I just think the negativity has gone too far and there's false information being spread. I'd hate for some guy to refuse to have anything to do with someone who's had SRS because he read some false information about how horrible and nasty neovages are.
>>
>>8565515
This is a very good way of putting it.
>>8565539
They are talking about Dilation. Which you do for like 2 hours a day for the first few months. Like big whoop. Every surgery has after care. Talk to a friend with a pacemaker or something.

As time goes on you need to do it less but basically it just forces you to use a dialator every now and then to keep your depth etc.
>>
>>8565668
Well you'd have to rip apart whatever is already in there if you wanted to replace it which would be another severe invasive surgery.
Really early forms of SRS also did it piece by piece which I'd imagine would produce better results as well since that tends to be how reconstructive surgery is done.

Here is a surgery done in cis women that used vaginal epithelial cell transplants to make a neovagina
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/201518/
And it actually created a neovagina with fully functioning mucuous:
>An interesting finding was the presence of mucified cells interspersed among cell cultures, as demonstrated by PAS staining. These cells secrete mucus, thus creating a protective supraepithelial layer acting as a barrier and mimicking the physiological action of the vaginal mucosa
>>
>>8565695
>as time gos on you need to do it less
unless they botch you
>>
>>8565464
Hot
>>
>>8565477
>just that you should want it
>if you are a real woman you will want a vagina
>everyone who thinks SRS is bad is a misinformed idiot
Yes the end goal every person should strive for is a costly operation that carries the risks all surgeries carry and that requires repeated dilation afterwards to resemble a vagina that is not actually there. This is eerily similar to the korean obsession with plastic surgery, and just as awful. To force your own life choices onto people reeks of insecurity honestly.
>>
>>8565769
>that requires repeated dilation afterwards to resemble a vagina that is not actually there
I mean it is 100% there. Cis women who have hysterectomies need to dilate tool The uterus normally anchors the vagina and helps it keep it's shape. Lacking one you need to dilate.

You almost make it sound like quasi pleasuring yourself for your health is a bad thing... After 4 months if you use an internal vibrator 2-3 times a week anyway way you are fine.

Gives your gf or bf an opportunity to get that strapon out too! ;)
>>
>>8565166
This picture made me realize that I didn't retain ANY friend from my childhood/teenage years.

Sucks I'll never be able to make such a cute timeline.
>>
>All those people arguing if SRS Vagina == Real Vagina.

Who the fuck cares? I want to be able to have sex and I refuse to penetrate.
>>
>>8565827
You can put things in your butt you know
>>
>>8565821
That's taylor swift and ed sheeran lol
>>
>>8565832
I know. But still - any friends...
>>
>>8565831
Like a fag? No. But for real I can't put anything in my ass.
>Anal fissure
>>
>>8565839
Anal fissures can be cured by self-dilation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2629354
http://anal-fissure.org/self-dilation-t4261.html

You're basically a turbofag if you're trans anyway. Buttsex feels great plus it's an easy way to feel more feminine without srs
>>
>>8565844
Not that anon but my god youre talking complete crap.
>>
>>8565796
Dodging my main point which was how far that poster had their head up their neo vag about how people should want this or that, trying to dictate what people should want just because it's what they want.

I make it sound like the required dilation is an issue with maintenance that could lead to complications, and you idealize it presumably because you went through with the process.

It is not a good idea to romanticize the operation in the hopes of convincing people on the fence. You should give people information and let them decide for themselves instead of pressuring with ridiculous generalizations like "the only people who think it's bad are idiots" like the previous poster I quoted.
>>
>>8565166
Younger 'trans' women are more likely to be gay men.

Older trans women are more likely to actually be trans, since the gays get over their tranny phase.
>>
>>8566741
This is an unusual theory.
>>
>>8566776
Not as much as you'd think!
>>
>>8566411
That's how I got rid of my anal fissure years ago. I have sex now perfectly fine and haven't had a fissure since.
>>
>>8566783
There are two kinds of "older trans women" - the late transitioning hons - I have to ask what the hell they were doing when they were younger. Then there are those who transitioned young and have been transitioned for more than half their lives. They are most likely actually trans.
>>
>>8566859
>be a transitioned gay
>this somehow makes you more likely to be trans
>>
>>8566867
If a transitioned gay as you put it makes it into her 40s without detransing, then being a tranny wasn't just a phase to be gotten over.
>>
>>8565166
I didn't realize Taylor Swift was trans. Learn something new on 4chan every day.
>>
>>8566882
You don't get it, these gays won't transition or detransition at 40. Whichever way they ended up, they'll stick, whether they got to transition or not.
>>
>>8566888
I guess I don't get it because I don't see how they're less likely to be really trans.
>>
>>8566900
They don't have a gender identity the way trans people do. They just have no gender identity.
>>
>>8566867
This new "AGPs are closest to trutrans so trans lesbians are thus valid and straight trans girls are "transitioned gay men"" theory is just as stupid as the "Only purely androphilic trans girls are really trans because women like men" argument. The former seems to be pushed by bitterhons who are jealous of early transitioners, the latter is what doctors have pushed since forever.
>>
>>8566916
>Only purely androphilic trans girls are really trans because women like men" argument
This doesn't make any sense. Girls can be lesbians and they're still girls.

>"transitioned gay men"" theory is just as stupid
>>8562072 >>8562265 >>8565686

The defense rests.
>>
>>8566914
????
>be me
>transitioned full time at 21
>Like men
>Late 40s now
>Just find out I don't have a gender identity
>Just find out I'm not trans
>>
>>8566943
>what are generalizations?

How can anyone tell from a single post on 4chan if someone is trans or not?
>>
>>8566940
>The defense rests.

What does this even prove? That straight trans girls are just more pretty and more womanly than you'll ever be?
>>
>>8567048
When you've finished projecting and stopped being triggered, read the posts.
>>
>>8566859
>what they were doing
considering how hostile society still is to trans individuals and anyone outside the norm even now in the present day, I'd assume they didn't want to get killed back in the 70's and 80's
>>
>>8567141
Things weren't that bad in the early 90s when I transitioned and had SRS, so the really old transitioners could have transitioned a long time ago.
>>
>>8567285
I'd think it would still be social suicide.
When I was in school throughout the early 00s even gay kids were treated like lepers.
Nowadays we have antidiscrimination laws but they're still pretty useless as no one is going to hire an obvious trans person. I'd imagine in the 90s before those laws were around if people knew you were trans you'd have no career options.
>>
>>8567349
I'll somewhat agree with you about the social suicide. I ended up ditching my old life and going stealth. Some of my professors knew I was trans and they were supportive (I was in a combined BA/MA program), but I felt it would be too awkward to continue. I did know a couple trans girls who transitioned on the job but it was pretty awkward for them too.
>>
>>8567398
I'll add that high school and earlier was absolutely horrible. A complete and utter nightmare. College was a much more accepting environment and I didn't get bullied at all. If high school hadn't traumatized me so much I might have started transitioning a couple years sooner.
I didn't get hassled too much changing IDs except for a couple times when the person I was dealing with loudly called attention to what I was doing. I guess passability and where you were with what kind of people made a big difference.
>>
>>8567398
If you could go stealth you're already better off than most.
From what I've seen from past pics of a lot of really late transitioners even if they started young passing would be difficult.
It's not hard to imagine why people repressed when there's no options like being able to run away and start a new life. Some people just get the short straw
>>
>>8567437
I agree it's tough for those who aren't very passable and I'm not unsympathetic, but it seems that waiting only makes it worse. Also too many late transitioners have cringeworthy behavior. I don't know if they were always like that or if it's something they picked up during the years they were repressing.
>>
>>8565166
OP, I was in the same boat as you--ridiculously long waiting lists in my country as well as mandatory year plus "investigation" periods before you are allowed to transition. Try contacting https://gendergp.co.uk/ They will prescribe you hormones and everything for a small fee, letting you circumvent the shitty waiting lists.
>>
>>8567489
I think it depends how much pressure you had forcing you to be masculine. Plus for some reason repression seems to make people want to be even more masculine and then when they finally crack they overcompensate femininity in really cringeworthy ways.
I think it will happen less often nowadays because being gay is pretty accepted and even being an effeminate straight dude isn't horribly bad so even the repressing transbians won't be too bad off. It does kind of seem like transbians tend to repress a lot harder because of the social pressure not to be feminine whereas gay guys have no pressure so they can willingly nuke their T with bizarre diets and whatever else without any issues.
>>
>>8567814
I worry about the posters over on /repgen/. A lot of them seem to be repressing because they don't think they can pass. I can appreciate that and there's no good solution to it other than to go effeminate, maybe take low dose HRT to keep from getting more masculine. If you're under social pressure to be masculine you have to get into a better environment, like when I got out of high school and into college.
>>
>>8565464
Well there's always this clip to show you what couldve been

https://youtu.be/-8tVSiq2s4Y?t=59
>>
>>8567814
>It does kind of seem like transbians tend to repress a lot harder because of the social pressure not to be feminine whereas gay guys have no pressure so they can willingly nuke their T with bizarre diets and whatever else without any issues.
That's one explanation.
>>
>>8565176
You sound like a boomer... you 40+ years old, hun?
>>
>>8567955
Repressor here, this is basically me.
>>
>>8567489
>but it seems that waiting only makes it worse.
Well yeah, but they're not seeing it rationally because transitioning is scary, never mind transitioning in an unaccepting environment when you can't pass perfectly (or when you'll still look like shit but just not as bad) is scary. Many people still do that today. People who could definitely pass perfectly still do it. It's easier pretend you can cure yourself or deal with it well enough that it's the better of the two bad options. Then there's stuff like internalised transphobia. It's not so simple.
>>
>>8565166
>tfw you will never transition into taylor swift
>>
>>8567997
thats actually crossdressing child dylan/cole sprouse

I dont know whether to feel sad or call for mods
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.