[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does lgbt feel about pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1499724115566.png (404KB, 1409x4759px) Image search: [Google]
1499724115566.png
404KB, 1409x4759px
How does lgbt feel about pic related?
>>
File: 1487628386616.jpg (51KB, 259x293px) Image search: [Google]
1487628386616.jpg
51KB, 259x293px
>>8564645
SRS shouldn't be offered to adults, even under body autonomy.
>>
>>8564655
*especially under
>>
>>>/pol/133156266

Is this true?
>>
>>8564645
I felt like that too immediately after surgery, cried for hours every day, wanted to jump off the balcony of the hotel, scream at the nurses and I had the worst nightmares of my life thanks to the painkillers.

That's just what you gotta put up with, ultimately now that thats quite a bit in the past I don't regret a thing. Sure it could look a little prettier and perhaps I'll get a minor revision locally someday when I feel like it. But now I have to dilate once a week for some 50 minutes, its no big deal at all, I have antibiotics shelved in case I get another surprise UTI, and damn if they dont work well, I can still pee while standing without making a mess if I really wanted to and I'm off those devilish AAs and can wear bikinis and swimsuits.

I would have made a post like that aswell in the mood I was in, if I was a redditor, words can't describe what an emotional rollercoaster SRS will cause. It's PMS times 100.
>>
>>8564678
No thats so wrong its almost hilarious, lol.
>>
>>8564706
You can still have a penis and not need AAs though, all you need is an orchi and your dick doesn't create any noticeable bulges without testes.
>>
>>8564706
Damn...was it worth it?
>>
>>8564655
Their problems are psychological, nothing to do with being trans.
>>
>>8564722
If I'm gonna get knocked out and cut up I might aswell do it proper.
Half a year of hell but unless you're seriously unlucky with complications the result is well worth it.
>>
>>8564728
meant to reply to op
>>
>>8564731
Well an orchiectomy isn't a very severe procedure though, plus it's cheap.
Maybe I'm just too used to anal but I can't see the benefits of SRS. I've heard some people have 2-3 years of recovery due to nerve tissue damage. I've never had super strong hatred of my dick though, I just don't like my testes. I don't know why so many mtf's hate their dicks considering it's your testicles that are technically the primary source of testosterone.
>>
File: 1411315410812.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411315410812.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>having to shove a dildo up your pee hole 3 times a day so the open wound doesnt heal

w-why do this?
>>
>>8564728
Looking at the cost and the result without revision, I dunno maybe not. Its infinitely better than having a dick but I suppose 1-step procedures just can't meet aesthetic expectations which is a bit offputting for their price as it's deceptive.
On the other hand revisions are cheap, but the additional trouble you gotta go through is annoying.
I don't have the best memory and I was high on drugs most of the time, if I had to experience that again I seriously couldnt say, but with that all being in the past it was worth it, yes.

Masturbating with a vibe feels much better than anything pre op too.
>>
>>8564756
So Tyrone can shove his 8 inch dick in there.
>>
>>8564748
I don't hate my dick. I don't think I could ever get SRS. It looks like so much work maintaining what is essentially a big incision where you're genitals used to be. I wan't my dick to shrink further and that would be entirely adequate.
>>
File: 1465426451453.png (79KB, 255x234px) Image search: [Google]
1465426451453.png
79KB, 255x234px
>/pol/ found the SRS regret discussion
>>
>>8564756
To get away from trans fetishists & have enjoyable sex. After a while it goes down to a couple times a week at most. But hey, you now get to use that vagina you always wanted!
>>
>>8564757
Whops meant as reply to >>8564726
>>
I dilate once a month for 20 minutes, I havent ever had any pain or discharge. The whole thing has been /comfy/ and im happy.
>>
You freaks are monsters I dont know what to say
>>
File: 1499742001321.jpg (163KB, 1839x394px) Image search: [Google]
1499742001321.jpg
163KB, 1839x394px
>>8564645
IS THIS TRUE /LGBT/
>>
>>8565374
ball sack has hair
so lining of neovag will too
>>
>Check their post history out of curiosity
>They seem to be pretty okay now and post selfies in transpositive
>They say they have regrets moreso from unrealistic expectations than SRS itself
>They also have a bf

Bretty bad when the moment it's made by /pol/ you can accurately guess it's cherrypicking old posts.
>>
>>8565383
>ball sack has hair
>so lining of neovag will too
Which is why they remove it first...
>>
>>8564706
>nine+ weeks
>"immediately after surgery"
>>
Is there a single positive argument for trannies?
>>
>>8566082
It kills us.
>>
File: 3017.jpg (160KB, 1066x992px) Image search: [Google]
3017.jpg
160KB, 1066x992px
>>8564645
>"I just.. I just don't know what I am doing with my life. It was much more simple when I presented as a guy. I want to cry."
She questions her whole transition, not only SRS.

You can see her results here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/6jo438/something_is_gone_apart_from_my_clothes/

Pic related. It got better. But she still seems unhappy with transition in general.
>>
>>8566137
What the fuck did they even transition for?
>>
Also consider that the Supron technique, though very popular, takes a l o t more time for recovery. Penile inversion heals quicker. I'm not making a point against Supron, I just want to tell you that his techniques has some downsides, too.
>>
>>8566147
I think she "just" has a depression. SRS is not an easy operation and many thing can go wrong. She had a really hard time, painkillers were making her mad.
>>
>>8564645
>was perfectly fine with penis
>regretting transition
>"I am really depressed, for the first time in my life
>"this is wrong, my body isn't supposed have a vagina"
reminder that these are the men occupying the long waiting lists for SRS
meanwhile young (actual) trans girls are forced to spend their youth with a penis
>>
>>8566069
That stll is pretty much immediately after surgery. Typically after a surgery things take a year to fully heal up and half a year to look like the final result you'll have.
>>
>>8566137
As a repressor this reassures me.
>>
ANY kind of surgery is rough. I had to get a hysto for medical reasons (unrelated to transition), and the first six weeks post-op were some of the darkest weeks of my life and I had horrible nightmares. And it's not like I wanted to have a uterus.

Not saying ignore this woman's terrible time. I mean, personally I am not risking getting a phallo, and I don't know if I would get SRS if I were a trans woman either.

But surgery is tough, especially if you have complications. I think, if anything, you should prepare for post-op depression and assume you will be sad, not happy. You're not going to bounce joyfully out of the OR when you just got cut up. It's hard on you physically and mentally.
>>
>>8564645
Recovery is long, and post-surgery depression can linger for months (this happens with all surgeries).
>>
>>8564645
Fucking hell all I wonder is how orgasm works post surgery
>>
>>8566971
Its much like before really.
The muscles feel almost the same, except they're inside now and the nerves that used to be at the tip are now just under the vulva somewhere. Slapping my vag feels a lot what slapping the tip of my dick would have felt, clenching my muscles is the same muscles you feel when you have an errection.
Everything's just in a different spot but otherwise feels the same.
I can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation though, penetration does little.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.