[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TYLER THE CREATOR JUST CAME OUT AS GAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tyler gay.jpg (25KB, 480x311px) Image search: [Google]
tyler gay.jpg
25KB, 480x311px
THOUGHTS?
>>
>>8564532
Good for him
>>
>>8564532

>date
>vague tweet

4 real
>>
>>8564540
Fuck the tweet nigga, homie made like two songs about liking dudes on his new album
>>
>>8564532
He likes white boys.
Boycott another race training niggers music.
Ignore his white bitch worshiping ass.
>>
>cheap throw out lines in past albums like "H-hehe I ain't no homo!"
It's no surprise, Tyler
>>
I'm more disturbed by the read that he's come out several times before and it was just never taken seriously
>>
>>8564532
he's tweeted about crushing on will waddhams
>>
So why is this queerbaiting allowed again? Because it's black?????
Eminem pulled the same trash don't tolerate it this time around.
>>
based
>>
>>8564793
he has songs about liking men on his new album
>>
>>8564864
>he has songs about liking men on his new album
like every other nigga these days wearing skirts and dyed hair
like what the fuck is actually new this nigga still trying to be edgy in 2017
>>
>>8564793
Everyone's taking it with a grain of salt but nobody wants to rule out the possibility that he's serious
>>
>>8564633
He's always controversial though. His whole twitter is a joke and he plays his role of not caring at all really well.

Plus there was that whole uproar about Goblin having the word faggot in it like hundreds of times.

Personally I like his tracks and if he is gay/bi then I think it's great as he's not a conventional role model and proves that not all gay people fit that cookie cutter mould that a lot of close minded believe as it's all they see on tv.

Plus any homophobes into his music will have to deal with that.

The whole boy cries wolf thing could be the issue though.
He creates so much controversy all the time. Who's to say this isn't another episode of that?
>>
File: IMG_1930.jpg (77KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1930.jpg
77KB, 750x612px
>>8564532
>>
I didnt expect it, but i am very happy for him
>>
I'm not a big fan of him or his music, but I'm really banking on this being true, if just so I can see my friends reactions to it. It may legitimately play a role on whether I ever decide to come out as bi
>>
>>8565124
>and no one cared hahahaha
Tyler, you so crazy.
>>
>>8565232
I think he perceives it that way since he doesn't really care about stuff like that apparently
>>
>>8564532
the last relevant gay composer was Tchaikovsky
>>
>>8565447
>composer
>>
>>8564540
Date is obviously in European order you idiot.
>>
>>8564557
Its times like this where I remember that black racists are as big of idiots as white racists
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.