[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an exceptionally good-looking transsexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: kilandr.jpg (211KB, 742x1214px) Image search: [Google]
kilandr.jpg
211KB, 742x1214px
How do I become an exceptionally good-looking transsexual?
>>
>>8564406
The arms always give mtfs away
>>
>>8564406
Genetics+luck+(mostly) hard work
>>
>>8564444
>(mostly) hard work
This is what I want to know

What do I need to do? I'm willing to bust my ass and give everything I just don't know what to do
>>
>>8564423
What about the arms?
>>8564446
I second this, already to squats, donkey kicks, and bridges an jogging to get a better figure. Also exfoliate to keep my skin smooth, shave regularly, and watch my diet. I just don't know what else to do
>>
>>8564617
Man arms. Very muscular and long. Women's arms typically do not look that muscular. Also the bones on the forearms look bigger. Everytime I see an mtf I can tell from the arms. Including the OP pic.
>>
>>8564636
>Very muscular
"Very" muscular is the case at best 1 year in. 2 years+ there's very few muscle left. I agree you can still tell but muscular is a huge overstatement.
>>
>>8564406
Genes are like 90% of it. Surgeries can also save some people.

My ribcage. shoulders, and gross orangutan arms fuck up everything I do. :(

If you have good genes just put in all the work that cis girls do.
>>
File: 1499456757239.jpg (1MB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1499456757239.jpg
1MB, 1280x1493px
>>8564650
I'm not on mones yet, but I know I will always be six foot with way longer arms, and larger hands and feet than any cis girl. I don't think it will matter too much and it won't be a giveaway to strangers or street on-comers but I think I will fail in being as dainty as I want to be because of my current phenotype and development thus far in life...

I still think I will eventually pass.
>>
File: 29.jpg (28KB, 185x269px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
28KB, 185x269px
>>8564719
>mfw this pic is pretty much exactly how I look
>>
>>8564736
I'm sitting here in a skirt and cheap makeup and I look like a sad, masculine CD. I fucking can't wait to start hormones. My GF says she will stay with me too so that's nice.
>>
File: dadarm.jpg (32KB, 525x930px) Image search: [Google]
dadarm.jpg
32KB, 525x930px
Damn, that's one strong dadarm tbqh.
>>
>>8564752
>My GF says she will stay with me too so that's nice.

Promises whispered under the soft moonlight disappear like morning fog under the next day's glaring sun.
>>
File: 1497577470856.jpg (68KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1497577470856.jpg
68KB, 680x680px
>>8564816
Yep. Sceptical it will last, but I am actually quite hopeful.

She doesn't seem at all unhappy about it, incredibly supportive, and I could see a future in which we still have a working sex life...
>>
>>8564719
I hope so girl
>>
>>8564406
Genetics.
>>
>>8564736
I look like the left version of >>8564682
>>
>>8564682
>If you have good genes just put in all the work that cis girls do.
That is exactly what I'm asking

What is the work that cis girls do?
>>
>>8565491
they eat less and don't exert their body as much. you also have the ability to alter your appearance a lot with hair and makeup.
>>
>>8564444
this, i will only say this once. i never said this before but finally one that gets it. its all about work! cut your weight down to an almost anorexic state, start hormones, after a while on hormones bulk up a little bit so you get muscles and fat in the right place thats how you get the body down. then get surgery to get the face right (if dont have money, bad luck go suck dick for money) i allways hear people complaining about meeeeeh body not good, meeeeh face not good, PUT IN THE FUCKING WORK. its a hard and long process but if you dont do it you will allways end up like one of those heshe things complaining about bad genetics.
>>
>>8565491
again, ill do this only once. do whatever you want but its all about work. since you want a more detailed explenation ill give it here one time. start cutting weight this means cardio + the eating right. cut so much its ALMOST unhealthy, you need to be ALMOST anorexic. then you start your hormones, after while (when the hormones are really kicking in) you start bulking. this means eat more then you burn. these the things you must do: knee bent lunges (no regular lunges since these work your core out to much!) kickbacks/bridges/floor hip abductions/regular hip abductions. this will build muscle underneath the fat your building. do these things 3x30 a day and rest 1min between reps. so 1x30 rest 1min 1x30 rest 1min 1x30 rest 1min then start other excercise.
>>
>>8566079
continu. work out your arms (OH MY GOD NOT THE ARMS) yes the arms! very light weights, so you lose fat in the arms but dont build muscle, this will give you more feminin looking arms. never workout your back/shoulders and dont do heavy lifting. now food part, very simple. before hormones, get an estimation of how many calories your bodie burns. for example if body burns 2500 cal per day, cut it down to 2000 and after a while to 1500. when your on hormones and start working out, get another estimation of how much your body burns. since this will be less lets say 1800 now, start going up to 2000 and later to 2200 and start working out like stated above. when your body is the way you want it get another estimation (example 2000) and stay at that wil maintaining your excercises. for the sugery part you will have to seek help.
>>
>>8566092
>spot weight loss
>real
>>
>>8566102
no you dont get it, its not spot weightloss. you lose weight overall BUT when your on hormones you will regain fat in the places you need it
>>
>>8564423
>arms not hands
Assuming you get everything else right, hands are a reliable giveaway. Overall size, thickness of fingers, etc.
>>
>>8564636
My arms are the opposite of muscular and that's part of what clocks them. Zero body fat or muscle. If I gained weight, maybe it would be fixed? But idk
>>
>>8566118
Hands aren't reliable at all unless they started at like 18+
>>
>>8566127
It would have to be earlier than that. Look at the difference between teenage boys and girls in their hands. There's already a large gap well before 18.
>>
>>8566104
are you that hispanic girl that wears glasses?
>>
>>8566135
show picture, ill confirm or deny
>>
>>8566146
I didn't save anyone's picture from here that'd be creepy :^)
>>
>>8566152
im not spanish but i am pretty tan. and i dont post pictures here so no i dont think i am who you think i am.
>>
>>8566135
Aphrodite? The tripfag, right?
>>
>>8566092
I know nothing about exercise, your post seems pretty good though. What about stretches? What stretches should I do and when?
>>
>>8566303
yoga is a pretty good option but be carefull some sorts of yoga are pretty heavy and actually are pretty good upper body workout.
>>
File: makeup.jpg (174KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
makeup.jpg
174KB, 600x398px
Simple way to look better? Make up. It can make even the most rat shit human look pretty.

learn to contour, rule the world
>>
>>8566356
I wear makeup pretty much at all times, and people think my eyeliner is on point, but I'm not sure how to contour. What are the best tutorials?
>>
>>8566368
work out your face shape, then youtube a tutorial on contouring for your face shape. Find someone with a similar skintone or with lots of views/subscribers.

youll get different things from different people because every body IS different. just gotta find out want you want to minimize and maximize. You may want to look up trans specific contouring or hell, even drag would work, if you just tone it down.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.