[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ftms, why do you do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: pregnant trans.jpg (33KB, 306x544px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant trans.jpg
33KB, 306x544px
ftms, why do you do this?
>>
why not? sex =/= gender
>>
File: real man.jpg (81KB, 290x624px) Image search: [Google]
real man.jpg
81KB, 290x624px
>>8564184
cause they are females with female instincts
>>
>>8564184
ew
- ftm
>>
>>8564233
Please don't group me together with these walking freak shows
>>
>>8564251
Whoops, meant to reply to op
>>
I'm so fucking tired of being trans.

Our planet is filled with freaks and weirdos who are complete attention whores with no character and no self awareness at all. Every time one trans person does something stupid and annoying it reflects on all trans people somehow and I'm fucking sick of it.

If a black person does some fucking retarded shit most people know some black people and know that that one person's actions doesn't reflect on everyone, even if it represents a pattern of behavior or is something common. The vast majority of people have never met a trans person in their entire life and never will, so there's nothing to show them that trans people can be ok, they only see the freakshows every day forever.
>>
>>8564184
Wouldn't that seriously fuckup the fetus? Like they've been taking a ton of testosterone and aromatase inhibitors probably. Besides epigenetic effects of all the pharms they've been taking there's also the whole issue of hormonal fluctuations messing with the baby.
>>
>>8564274
This is exactly how I feel. There aren't enough of us for these few freakshows to just be individual freakshows. They reflect on all of us.

>>8564293
Yes, anon, probably. Why a doctor would ever approve this kind of horror show, I don't know.

I asked my doc about a hysto a few years ago (this was before it turned out that I actually NEEDED one for medical reasons unrelated to transition...kind of ironic) and he say, "We don't really do that as a routine thing anymore."

I expressed surprise and asked about cancer risks. His answer was, "Cancer risks were overblown as an excuse to sterilize you."

I think maybe that was the right idea if faggots are going to insist on this kind of degeneracy.
>>
>>8564274
>If a black person does some fucking retarded shit most people know some black people and know that that one person's actions doesn't reflect on everyone
lmao ON WHAT PLANET
people are STILL blaming individual actions on entire groups
black man rapes someone, all blacks are rapists
white man shoots up a school, all whites are school shooters
female gets all the money in a divorce settlement, all females are gold digging whores
lesbian beats partner, all lesbians are wifebeaters
etcetccccccccc
>>
>>8564233
>>8564251
this. i've had my uterus and ovaries removed so that this will never happen. not to mention that i only have sex with women.
>>
>>8564333
The degree to which people do that is far greater with trans people than any of the groups you listed
>>
>>8564333
No, it's that statistics exist, anon. Blacks are a small portion of the American population, but commit a third of all of the rapes. Whites are not actually the most likely to be mass shooters by population share (that's Asians, weirdly enough), but most school shooters are white by raw numbers. Etc.

Are most trans people this disgusting and crazy? I don't know, we don't have stats on it. I hope not. It's frustrating though, being a normal, stealth trans man and then these people are the trans men in the media. If this is not representative, it sucks if people get the idea that it is. If it IS representative, we should be shaming that shit out of existence, but the tranny community has that, "we know what it's like to be judged, so we can't judge others even when it's insane not to," problem.
>>
What's wrong with this ?
What's wrong with procreation ? This is especially beautiful if he is in a gay relationship.

Ok he is trans and pregnant. So what ?

That's like being trans and not wanting to use your front gentiles. Its dumb and limiting. Get over it -- get over your dysmorphia. Seeing images like this should encourage you. He looks very healthy and happy to me. The rest of you are true but cases.
>>
>>8564351
>The degree to which people do that is far greater with trans people than any of the groups you listed
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Imagine being so delusional you literally ignore all of the homophobia and racism that exists because WE WUZ DA OPPRESSED WUNS FIRST
>>
File: beer%20belly[1].jpg (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
beer%20belly[1].jpg
60KB, 250x250px
>>8564184
>>8564220
I wonder if these people still get butthurt if you misgender them, even when they're walking around with blatant pregnancy tummies.

Maybe they just try to pass it off as having particularly gnarly beer bellies.

>>8565080
>That's like being trans and not wanting to use your front gentiles.
>>
File: beargnant.png (459KB, 644x446px) Image search: [Google]
beargnant.png
459KB, 644x446px
>not getting your daddy ftm bf beargnant
>>
I wonder how they would explain that to people irl
>>
>>8565080
>What's wrong with this ?
Literally everything:

>uterus and ovaries soaked in T for months on end prior, nobody knows the possible effects
>child robbed of a natural, heterosexual mother and father to bond with and grow into a psychologically healthy adult

Every goddamn thing we know about child development says this is wrong, but you wanna give it a pass so you don't look "transphobic." Fuck off.

>That's like being trans and not wanting to use your front gentiles. Its dumb and limiting.
On top of giving this gross shit a pass, you're also a cunt to people who suffer this disorder most severely. It's not "dumb and limiting," it's how the disorder works for most people.

Brainless shit like this is why people hate us. Shut up.
>>
>>8565314
>uterus and ovaries soaked in T for months on end prior, nobody knows the possible effects

Doctors know the possible effects. Which is why I'm positive that they are off of T so it doesn't effect the child. This FTM's being pregnant is nothing new.

>child robbed of a natural, heterosexual mother and father to bond with and grow into a psychologically healthy adult

>Every goddamn thing we know about child development says this is wrong, but you wanna give it a pass so you don't look "transphobic." Fuck off.

I never mentioned anything about transphobia but you sound homophobic as fuck. A troll. I can name plenty of people who grew up healthly, stable adults without 'normal' hetrosexual parents in their lives. I can also name plenty of them that had both and it turn out to be the worst. Idk why this has to even be explained.

>On top of giving this gross shit a pass

Your a troll. You never explain what's so gross about procreating. You faggots really don't understand just how destructive you people come off. People like you really are a burden on society. Besides spreading disease and complaining -- what else is it that you do.

>It's not "dumb and limiting," it's how the disorder works for most people.

Fuck you really are a retard. Yes its dumb and limiting. Just because that's how the disorder works doesn't make it right faggot! Afterall it IS a disorder!
>>
>>8564274
>If a black person does some fucking retarded shit most people know some black people and know that that one person's actions doesn't reflect on everyone
lol I wish
>>
>>8565080
You're the reason why we(lgbt)'re so hated. Please find a quick way to disappear forever.
>>
>>8565440
>Doctors know the possible effects.
No, idiot, they don't. Much of the effects of pre-natal hormones are still unknown. Going off of T in advance is no guarantee there's no damage, and I know of FtMs who've been irresponsible enough to get knocked up while still taking T.

> I can name plenty of people who grew up healthly, stable adults without 'normal' hetrosexual parents in their lives. I can also name plenty of them that had both and it turn out to be the worst. Idk why this has to even be explained.
I don't give a shit about your cherry-picking. We have decades of evidence that says, on AVERAGE, lacking one parent or the other is associated with terrible outcomes (mental illness, promiscuity, crime, etc. etc.). Just because SOME people turn out okay in spite of missing a parent doesn't mean it's the ideal situation or that we should be deliberately putting children in that situation.

But hey, let's pretend all that research doesn't exist because RAINBOWS GLITTER GAYS.

Shut up.

>Your a troll.
I'm not a troll because I disagree with you, faggot.

>You never explain what's so gross about procreating.
There's nothing gross about a heterosexual women in a stable relationship procreating. But that's not what we're discussing, so you're a disingenuous little fuck to suggest my issue is with people having children.

>You faggots really don't understand just how destructive you people come off. People like you really are a burden on society. Besides spreading disease and complaining -- what else is it that you do.
Tipped your hand there. So YOU'RE trolling, to see what dumb shit we'll accept? As you can see from above, I didn't buy it. You're a failure.

>Fuck you really are a retard. Yes its dumb and limiting. Just because that's how the disorder works doesn't make it right faggot! Afterall it IS a disorder!
And this isn't even trying.

kys
>>
>>8564184
I always thought this was retarded. Especially after top surgery and T. Theyre boobs will grow out or they wont grow so they cant feed their baby.
Their really not trans if they hae babies.
>>
>>8566919

>No, idiot, they don't. Much of the effects of pre-natal hormones are still unknown. Going off of T in advance is no guarantee there's no damage, and I know of FtMs who've been irresponsible enough to get knocked up while still taking T.

You truly are a retard. You can't even read. This isn't the first FTM to ever get pregnant you buffoon. Meaning doctors have studied this (yes scientific data collection) and know the POSSIBLE out come of the child. You couldn't understand that and replied with the possibility of FTM's on/off T. Thanks for agreeing with me dumb ass.

>I don't give a shit about your cherry-picking. We have decades of evidence that says, on AVERAGE, lacking one parent or the other is associated with terrible outcomes (mental illness, promiscuity, crime, etc. etc.). Just because SOME people turn out okay in spite of missing a parent doesn't mean it's the ideal situation or that we should be deliberately putting children in that situation.

First off, let's reel this back -- when did I ever say they wouldn't have both parents in their lives. I didn't. This guy/FTM obviously got knocked up by some cis guy. You don't know their situation so sit the hell down.

>There's nothing gross about a heterosexual women in a stable relationship procreating. But that's not what we're discussing, so you're a disingenuous little fuck to suggest my issue is with people having children.

Oh please stop it you faggety, smelly troll. Who gives a fuck about hetrosexual woman being pregnant here. This is an LGBT board and yet again your showing just how much of a homophobic troll you truly are.

'you're a disingenuous little fuck to suggest my issue is with people having children.'

It obviously is considering you only view the children of 'hetrosexual women in stable relationships' as viable. You are an Uncle Tom that should never open your mouth again.
>>
>>8567401

dudes don't give birth. there is no conceivably reasonable way to refute this statement.

these are chicks LARPing as dudes, that's the answer. which is fine, whatever, but don't try and pretend it is in any way normal, natural or or acceptable to the overwhelming majority of humanity
>>
>>8567911
I am not here to debate gender policy with you. That is an entirely different conversion that happens in other threads quite often.

>don't try and pretend it is in any way normal, natural or or acceptable to the overwhelming majority of humanity

.......are you even a member of the LGBT community. Or are you some hetro stepping into this place for the sake of conversation. I only ask because if you are within the community you would realise that (besides bisexual women and straight passing lesbians) that none of us are actually seen as 'normal, natural or or acceptable to the overwhelming majority of humanity'.

When you grow up one day you will realise that and hopefully grow a backbone and tell the 'majority' to fuck off.

All FTM's should bear at least one child. It is their secret power/gift.
>>
>>8568779
>.are you even a member of the LGBT community.

yes, here's my secret tranny card and matching ultraviolet tattoo, now fuck straight off and drown yourself in a puddle like a toddler with spina bifida
>>8568779
>All FTM's should bear at least one child. It is their secret power/gift.

THEN THEY ARE NOT MEN.

THEY ARE WOMEN.

ONLY WOMEN GIVE BIRTH.

from this day until the ending of the world, we few, we happy few, can be trannies without being total assholes.
>>
It was an accident and I was still living as a girl. Sorry.
>>
>>8569241
How was it? As bad as everyone believes it will be??
>>
>>8568779
>member of the LGBT community
And who exactly are you? Either a straight guy or an extremely rapey hon that should be castrated and given assisted suicide tbqh.
>All FTMs should bear at least one child
So you're talking all this shit about "respecting LGBT" yet don't see ftms as what they are/want to be, which is men?

Obvious troll but am still replying. Pretty clear also that English isn't your first language, so go the fuck back to whatever underdeveloped warring country you came from, sandnigger straight man
>>
>>8570969
It was very dysphoria inducing. It's a big part of why I finally decided to transition. Aside from that it's kind of like having a hangover. You feel tired and nauseous and bloated and crave weird foods.
>>
>>8571529
What about it made you dysphoric?

(Sorry for all the questions)
>>
>>8564193
For the 1000th time, same thing
>>
>>8567401
>This isn't the first FTM to ever get pregnant you buffoon
You're a Dunning-Kruger case in motion, but you're calling me a retard. Have you even graduated high school biology? What are sample sizes, anon? Nowhere near ENOUGH FtMs have had kids to decide this is fucking safe. And they shouldn't be, because THERE IS A CHILD INVOLVED.

Sample sizes of trans people are often too small to form robust conclusions even when they're just generally studying our brains, or behaviour, or outcomes of transition...never mind something as specific as having a child post-HRT. Fuck.

>both parents
>one is trans
>the other is a cis male
So there's no mother involved and the child will not have a chance to bond properly with a mother. Yeah. That's my point.

>You are an Uncle Tom that should never open your mouth again.
I literally don't care if the El-Gee-Bee-Tee Community likes what I have to say or not, or if it's """homophobic."""

Facts don't care about your feelings.

>>8569241
That's a totally different story from getting hormones, transitioning and THEN having a child. You had a child under what were, at least, biologically normal circumstances.
>>
>>8565080
Why do you want little children to suffer?
>>
>>8571816
He's right and you're going to deserve the slander you'll get when children end up fucked up due to excess T exposure in the womb.
>>
>>8564293
you can't take testosterone while pregnant. you go off of it for the entire pregnancy. it's also really rare for trans men to need aromatase inhibitors, almost all of us only take testosterone.

there's a small study of trans men who had babies after previously being on t and stopping t to have a pregnancy. all the babies were fine, but more long term study is needed.
>>
won't being pregnant on hormones damage your fucking baby??? jesus christ.
>>
>>8571894
yes, but that's why you go off of testosterone first and wait until your t levels go down to female level. this happens pretty fast, i went off of T for 6 weeks to get mastectomy and got my period. sometimes accidental pregnancies happen on testosterone, if the dose is too low or if there's too much time in between injections and ovulation happens.
>>
>>8564184
Because they want a kid, obvs.
>>
>>8565156
wow, I think you just helped me discover my new fetish
>>
File: 2da.png (45KB, 313x260px) Image search: [Google]
2da.png
45KB, 313x260px
>article pops up proclaiming Amazing Man Gets Pregnant!!
>briefly get excited thinking women are finally obsolete and the gynocide can begin
>just another pregnant Aiden

Every time
>>
>>8564184

Reproductive dysphoria vs. Stance on abortion.

Curious tho, how many cis men would be welling to go through a pregnancy?
>>
>>8565080
>front gentiles
goy, I...
>>
Seeing a beautifull FtM bear a child is just amazing I dont get why people are flamming this. If he wants to have a baby its his body to do so. Giving birth is one of the few qualities a FtM posses and more should embrace that gift.
>>
>>8568819
>ONLY WOMEN GIVE BIRTH.
infertile women
men with womb transplants
infertile women with womb transplants
ftms with somehow functioning wombs

your model breaks down rather quickly
>>
File: shitty_quality_picture.jpg (35KB, 306x532px) Image search: [Google]
shitty_quality_picture.jpg
35KB, 306x532px
>>8572879
Anon I have a surprise for you ^-^
(No peeking at the title; just open the link~!)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4657830/transgender-women-born-boys-babies-NHS-doctors.html
>>
>>8572970
Probably something like 0%
>>
>>8572970
Now, obviously I don't "know" for sure until having tried

but 2bh the only reason I'm not going to try my luck at it is because that technology is untested for now and I don't want to have an autism child from residual testosterone in the system or whatever

(I'm "cis", that is I was born male and identify as male, I look male will probably continue to present as male indefinitely, and intend to stay closeted concerning the HRT I am taking for as long as feasibly possible)
>>
>>8564274
Ya but you are freak shows. Lol.
>>
>>8575096
I read an article about a man who had an extremely rare intersex condition where he was born with a functioning uterus. He was devastated that he wasn't able to father children since he couldn't produce sperm but when doctors suggested he could carry a baby himself, he was like NO.

So yeah, it'd make a cis guy uncomfortable to be pregnant. It's just weird.
>>
>>8575092
I'd be willing to bet how long it takes before this person regrets her transition.
>>
>>8565100
stop typing like a retard
>>
>>8571697
What part of the most feminine thing a person can experience would be dysphoric for a male identified person? Come on now.
>>
>>8575084
>ONLY WOMEN GIVE BIRTH.
>infertile women

Subsets don't falsify

>men with womb transplants
This doesn't and won't happen

>infertile women with womb transplants
Women giving birth

>ftms with somehow functioning wombs

Dudes

You are shit at this, you know that?
>>
>>8575270
1. You are right on that one and have "got me" :/ fug
2. Educate yourself you fucking retard: >>8575092 $(((((((CURRENT YEAR)))))))
3. How is this any different from 2, biologically?
4. what are you even saying here?
>>
>>8564184
>In the modern day and the age of technology, continually edgy, violent and/or attention-grabbing content is pushed because it is the only things that draw the the attention of the modern day normie and stand out from the "regular" news
>In this way 2 or 3 ftm's who have gotten pregnant are paraded everywhere, "why do these freaks do this," like this extremely uncommon occurrence in an already rare demographic is something that happens frequently

Quite honestly as a ftm, I don't give a shit. Seeing pregnancy as some sacred thing is hilarious to me, every day addicts, crackheads, abusive useless welfare queens are giving birth. Putting pregnancy on a pedestal for a married man and woman is just hilarious, there's nothing special about spreading your legs to get knocked up. Some fakeboi or aap give birth is not really anything that sticks out in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>8575270
>Subsets don't falsify
You can't falsify a definition
You also don't have to falsify one to reject it
Don't act like you're making argument when you're just stating propositions
>>
>>8575600
When he said that "subsets don't falsify",
that was directly in response to my (admittedly troll) claim that infertile women are a counterpoint to "only women can give birth"

What he said is a completely valid statement, that if you can't wrap your mind around it as-is could be expanded to:
> the fact that "people capable of giving birth" is a subset of "women" is not falsified by the existence of people inside the set of "women" but outside of the set of "people capable of giving birth"

Now, that's not to SAY that "only women can give birth" is necessarily valid (see >>8575291 for my stance on it), just that his counterpoint to my counterpoint WAS valid. I was trolling, and he called me on it. He was in fact making an argument (a counterargument, to be specific), not just "stating propositions" as you say.
>>
>>8564184
This whole thread makes me want to vomit. Their body their choice but any function that goes on down there makes me want to go to sleep and not wake up.
>>
If being a transbian is AGP and not trutrans, so is getting pregnant except reverse for FtMs right?
>>
File: beargnant2.png (730KB, 634x645px) Image search: [Google]
beargnant2.png
730KB, 634x645px
>>8572848
>>
what kinda conan the barbarian/ftm-like creatures do these girl-men birth anyways? or do they go off hrt and have even higher estrogen than normal, creating sex goddesses/mtfs?
>>
>>8571719
>Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word gender to refer to anything but grammatical categories.[1][2] However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the concept of a distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender. Today the distinction is strictly followed in some contexts, especially the social sciences[4][5] and documents written by the World Health Organization (WHO).[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
>>
>>8565080
>get over your dysohoria

Oh my gosh you're right!
People in wheelchairs should just get over it and walk again!
Rape victims just just get over it!
Your fucking mother should just get over her fucking brain cancer!

You never just get over something like that
When something cripples your entire fucking existence and ruins your life you don't just get over it
You don't understand dysohoria, I doubt you ever had any

It's either suicide or transitioning

Fuck you
>>
>>8575084
I thought the womb transplants for mtfs are still in really early stages?
>>
>>8575230
So it was the fact that being pregnant as a whole is feminine rather than specific things you experience during a pregnancy? There are a lot of things that happen during pregnancy that could be tolerable or intolerable depending on the person, including transmen.

That was what I was asking. For a "male-identified person", you certainly sound like a PMSing bitch to get this butthurt over a simple question. You're probably not even trans.
>>
Der angriff steiners ist nicht erfolgt
>>
>>8578732
Yeah, early stages
They're definitely not proven safe enough for me to risk my kid in yet

But, there have been like 5 actual births so far, which does pretty well falsify the "ONLY women give birth" statement. (It's still a very accurate generalization; it's just no longer an *absolute* fact.)

And it'll become more legit once we can grow stem cell wombs (right now AFAIK you actually do have to find and harvest one from a woman, which does take away a lot of the legit-ness: isn't that woman just "having" the kid by proxy?)
>>
>>8578898
>harvest one from a woman
Why can't you just ask an ftm to donate?
>>
>>8564193
>why not? sex =/= gender

Still believing this lie...
BAKA
>>
File: merchant.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>8565080
>>8574804
I like using my front gentiles. Don't deprive yourselves of this pleasure
>>
>>8578732
They are non existent. Pure fantasy
>>
>identifies as male
>still wants to get pregnant
>still wants to carry a fetus to term
>still want to give birth
>still wants to breastfeed

That's like claiming to be a vegan while still eating meat and dairy. FtMs are a meme, a total and complete MEME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujRwl6dL9go
>>
>>8578898
>Tfw started hormones at 17 so I don't have the hip structure for pregnancy
>>
>>8578898
There's never been a single MtF pregnancy brought to term, nor has the concept even been delved until very recently.

You're referring to natal females who had to have their uterus reconstructed or transplanted. This is a very big difference to a transgender women.

>>8580201
Hip structure doesn't matter for a c-section and you ain't giving birth out of your neovag in any case.
>>
File: 1491531182000.png (212KB, 386x362px) Image search: [Google]
1491531182000.png
212KB, 386x362px
This thread is disgusting.
I finally found out something on par with 60 year old hons who think they are 8 year old girls.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.