[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyone hates trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0243.jpg (81KB, 981x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
81KB, 981x981px
2 1/2 years in hormones and I know transitioning is right for me, but I'm terrified at how much hate is out there these days, and now I wonder if I might be better off detransitioning if society is going to hate me so much. It's not because I'm not actually trans or regret transitioning - I'm realizing as long as I'm trans there will never be a place for me in the world
>>
Well during these 2 years, how much out have you been though? Reading 4chan all day every day (or internet in general) gives you a really twisted view on the world.. not saying there isn't hate out there and there's places a lot worse than where I am, but how much hate have you experienced first hand, face to face? I personally feel a lot of that is internalized fear..
Sorry if you have been a victim of violence and harassment toward being trans in the real world though, I hope you find your place.
>>
>>8563578
I haven't faced hate in person but I think it's because people happen to be decent enough to hide their true feelings. It's only a matter of time. Places like 4chan, sgdq chat are where those feelings come out. Deep down everyone finds us disgusting
>>
>>8563550
I love trannies anon. I think you're cool. I also love women and think they're cool too. I just put you 2 in the same category.

I don't think you're disgusting, I think you're normal people who've had things a bit rough, being born with the wrong parts and all that stuff. Keep on being yourself and never change.
>>
>Come out as trans
>Start dressing and acting like a girl
>Suddenly all social interactions are handed to me on a silver platter
>Life is a million times easier now even though I'm still awkward

I live in the PNW, so that may have something to do with it.
>>
>>8563601

4chan is full of depressed people that often lash out at others because bullied kids become bullies to feel better

twitch chat... come on anon. It's a bunch of high school kids competing to say the most insulting thing so everyone else can go "ooooo" and they'll get recognized.

Most people don't mind trans folks. I've came out to a few people and in my day to day life everyone was supportive. Not in that fake "you go girl" way either, just kinda... being okay with it.
>>
>>8563601
>Deep down everyone finds us disgusting
I don't believe this though anon, and I've never faced hate out in any form for being trans either, but I also live in a pretty progressive country I guess..
Even if everyone does think so though, I don't think this mindset isn't doing you any favor..
>>
>>8563601
4chan is an irrelevant shitpost monster that raids other websites out of its own irrelevance. it HAS TO shout the LOUDEST because it's so irrelevant in day to day life screaming the edgiest views around is the only way to get any media attn. It's double points to them if they convince people like you to kys.
>>
I hope more of you start recognizing that your behavior and delusions are a gross trend with no basis in science or reality. Chemically altering your body's structure as well as mutilating it in some instances will have medical scientists of the future in shock and awe. "Why did we let people do this to themselves?" Do we let schizophrenic people carve out their eyes because they feel like they're receiving transmissions through them? Do we let depressed people self harm because they want to feel something? The reason that trannies are primarily male to female is because the west has circumvented male privilege and women live a life of luxury. They are protected in every space, favored in most marriage outcomes, and treated like a princess from day 1. Don't break out of the thought cycle you're in. You will never be the opposite gender. You will never be happy aiming for an unattainable goal.
>>
>>8563695
blanchardfag demonstrating his bizarre hybrid of TERF and MRA viewpoints once more

PROTIP i start tuning off the moment you talk about meme privilege lel get some real talking points like srsly
>>
>>8563695
Shut up you dickhead, none of what you said makes sense, women don't have privilege in our society, they have equality, and I'm ok with that cause I'm not an insecure little beta that likes to beat up on women to keep them down.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're either a stick insect of a man or you're a landwhale neckbeard. Instead of bullying people who already get a lot of shit for just being themselves across the Internet, go outside, go to the gym and pick up a dumbell, perhaps through training you'll become less pathetic and won't see a need to berate others again to try and lower their self esteem.
>>
>>8563550
Don't focus on the ones that hate you, but the ones who love you
>>
>>8563708

PROTIP

You will never be a woman and science does not support you. You will live a life of misery because people don't want partnership with unstable guinea pig sex addicts.
>>
>>8563726
The transwomen I know are the opposite of sex addicts, most are virgins and have low sex drives
>>
>>8563719

People all over the country think this. I am merely their voice on 4chan. The majority of people think this about you because what you are doing and are is alien and not right. You need to reconsider what it is that drove you to this extreme and separate from the enablers in your life feeding your delusions. You will not be a woman and you will be unloved.
>>
>>8563726
See OP this is the kind of loser that comes to 4chan and will brainwash you into thinking society as a whole are trans-phobic when in reality its just some neck beard who needs to inflict sadness on others to make their own sadness seem less significant.
>>
>>8563730
I thought transwomen were always prostitutes if they're not smart enough to be computer programmers? (Even then they become professional camwhores).
>>
>>8563734
>People all over the country think this. I am merely their voice on 4chan.

*cringe*
>>
>>8563751

>I want to cut off my dick and force people to like me

Cringe
>>
>>8563751
Gee, it's almost like you're falling for shitty bait, or something. Whatever just keep replying to him, seems totally fun...
>>
>>8563755
If they cut their dick off, I see absolutely no difference between them and women. Would do everything with them that id do with a cis girl, including marriage.

Chopping their deformity off is a good thing imo.
>>
>>8563737

Your empty ad hominem attacks show a deep insecurity of being judged by regular, able people in society. That's me. I'm a physically fit gay guy in a loving 10 month relationship. I'm sick of mentally unstable trannies co-opting the movement and making LGBT look as sick and delusional as that very, very small minority., I would like for the trans trend to fall off and for all of you sick puppies to come back to reality. Science does not support you and you will never be the opposite sex.
>>
>>8563755
>I am le voice of le collective meme, just doin my job!
>>
>>8563766
oh lol it's the triggered homo from gaygen

nice to know I trolled you hard enough to come spew butthurt over here :^^^^))
>>
>>8563767

>I want to cut off my dick and force people to acknowledge me

*Cringes*
>>
>>8563695
We live in a country that accounts for personal freedoms. The chemical alterations and surgeries are safe, effect nobody but those receiving them, and are entirely rooted in legalized consent.

It is not the same as self-harm. It is a treatment for a mental illness - The best one we have available.

Don't pretend that you're taking the high ground here. You just hate trannies. Which is fine, but you should just admit you're a faggot at the beginning so that nobody has to read your drivel.
>>
>>8563779

I was already here collecting (You)s sweetie. I'm taking the piss while you roid ragers throw ad homs. You will never be the opposite sex and you will be unloved.
>>
>>8563779

>every heterosexual person that dislikes trannies is a fedora

What is it that makes trannies so dumb and delusional? There are so many different heterosexual and gay types, and they all collectively hate you.
>>
>>8563783
>I am a gay man triggered by losing my dating pool
>b-b-but I have a relationship, guys! H-honest!

i bet it's an open relationship LEL
>>
Gonna give you some pro advice:

95% of people are too overwhelmed with their own shit to care. The 5% that do are split pretty evenly between chasers, other trans people, people who are uncomfortable with their gender identity and people who are so beta/stupid they use social justice as a release mechanism for their own self hatred.

If you're a hon, people will find you repulsive to a varying degree, sure, but so are ugly people. The worst criticism you will get will come from rednecks who don't have the capability to question the shit their inbred parents taught them, conservative religious folk who aren't any smarter, and people who seriously hate their lives.

There are 7 billion people out there. Some of them kill people. Some of them steal. Some of them are crackheads. Some of them hate trannies. Stop giving a shit what they think because their graves will not be any more comfy.
>>
>>8563792
>>8563800
>i was just pretending to have a boy toy guys!

oh my god he's digging himself a deeper hole LOL
>>
>>8563803

>Y-your relationship is probably open!

When you know you've shaken a tranny. That was weak.
>>
>>8563813

Awwwwww all the dumb delusional tranny can do is spam fedoras. There are so many different types of people and they all collectively hate and are disgusted with you, and reasonably so. There is no science to support your decisions and you will never be the opposite sex, you will be unloved.
>>
>>8563817
Who hurt you to the point where you roam LGBT boards trying to convince trannies everyone hates them?

>probably got curved by a tranny
>"I-I'm not triggered, I just like the reactions"

Not fooling anybody, chap
>>
>>8563846

Why do you argue as if people don't have a reason to dislike trannies?
>>
>>8563846
I love trannies, ignore the angry gay guy
>>
File: Sidell-photo-e1455749146477[1].jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sidell-photo-e1455749146477[1].jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>8563830
>>8563817
samefag trying desperately to be LE VOICE OF LE COLLECTIVE meme because he knows his own voice is pissant fedora sputter
>>
>>8563849
>people have many reasons to hate trannies!

Name one that affects you and ISNT just rooted in bigotry
>>
>>8563853

>triggered the tranny into spamming fedora folder

YASSSSSSSS HONEY. tell the guinea pigs on tumblr I sent my regards.
>>
>>8563868
You're a broken record

"All you do is post fedoras"
>only posts about posting fedoras
>>
>inb4 "I was just trolling"

I got shit to do. Have fun being on /LGBT/ and TOTALLY NOT REPRESSING
>>
>>8563895

Have fun never being the opposite sex and being unloved tranny. Kill yourself soon. People who don't like you aren't repressing or fedoras. You're just gross and delusional. Kill yourself soon.
>>
>>8563868
>mfw all he can do is shout FEDORA FEDORA like it matters and his own statements aren't providing all the cringe a third party bystander needs to avoid this thread

seriously, I feel sorry for that BF for yours in like a year loool

>>8563895
There's still some bastions of sanity left on this board.
>>
File: f3233333.jpg (74KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
f3233333.jpg
74KB, 780x439px
>>8563915
>kill yourself soon
>>
>>8563917

You will never be the opposite sex and you will be unloved. Keep spamming that fedora folder, dumb triggered tranny. :) You convincing yourself yet?
>>
>>8563935
*teleports behind you*
*unzips dick*
Heh, nice try tranny, it's time for you to pay the price
>>
File: 1408415469138[1].jpg (31KB, 382x535px) Image search: [Google]
1408415469138[1].jpg
31KB, 382x535px
>>8563937
>>8563949
>he's even fedora memeing for me by this point

you can't write this shit LOL
>>
>>8563967
Just an outsider here, I like women like you anon, ones the fight back like this, do you do the same irl? I think you and me could get along.
>>
>>8563949
>>8563967
>>8563981

Triggered tranny samefag. We got a live one. I think it's having a meltdown.
>>
File: Gvu7Qkr[1].png (528KB, 583x584px) Image search: [Google]
Gvu7Qkr[1].png
528KB, 583x584px
>>8563981
>he's trying to fucking hit on me now

my sides they launched into orbit! it's like they're actually in orbit!

Also, as I said before, not even if we were the last men on Earth crazy.
>>
File: madetothink.png (41KB, 702x525px) Image search: [Google]
madetothink.png
41KB, 702x525px
>when your posts trigger a tranny so hard they start having multiple fake conversations with themselves
>>
>>8563678
It's true though. Trans people are a biological paradox which is inherently offensive to people. You don't think normal CIS women get weirded out
by some dude trying to be like them? To think they have the same struggles or outlook on the world? People act one way due to societal pressure, but no one supports this type of stuff. Even your seemingly best friends are repulsed. It's not their fault though - it's a natural reaction
Lol jk no one gives a shit dude
>>
File: 3333333333.jpg (6KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
3333333333.jpg
6KB, 151x200px
>>8564016
is this your way of pretending you weren't hitting on me?

anon, it's okay. I can put on a dress and you can call me a tranny if it makes you feel better about yourself while you're railing my bp. :3
>>
>>8563550
Sometimes I feel like this, especially because I don't surround myself in a liberal bubble online. But then I remember that in real life, people who get to know me are kinder about trans people thereafter. I have known Evangelical Christians who ultimately decided that trans people are not a big deal. They just have to know a regular person they like who is trans. I'm just a normal person who gets along with most others, and most people respond well to that.

Privately, would they find the idea of transitioning gross? Maybe, but who cares? They're entitled to their private thoughts. They don't mistreat me, is the main thing. We can work together, or socialize, or whatever.

>>8563695
>no basis in science
Many actual scientists disagree.

>Do we let schizophrenic people
I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't grasp why gender dysphoria fundamentally doesn't meet the definition of a "delusion."

>The reason that trannies are primarily male to female is because the west has circumvented male privilege and women live a life of luxury.
The estimated ratio is actually about 3:1 MtFs to FtMs, and that's probably because disorders affecting sexuality and related things in general are more common in males.

>You will never be happy aiming for an unattainable goal.
I'm MUCH happier than I was pre-transition and my suicidal ideation vanished with the combination of transition and gaining a sense of roots in my family history. I also began transition 17 years ago, so spare me the, "you'll regret it and suicide in a few years," comeback. Sorry for your tattered narrative.
>>
>>8563550
>detransitioning
dont forget to get srs first you can be a dickless, spineless beta man on estrogen
>>
>>8563642
Passer detected
>>
>>8564052
He wasn't hitting on you anon, I'm a different anon, I'm using my phone and it doesn't show the (you) though
>>
>>8563601
>sgdq chat
come on now, i'm a tranny and those people deserved to get shit on especially with how chat moderation was going, and breaking stream rules without consequence
>>
File: 1qoNOXa.jpg (61KB, 517x960px) Image search: [Google]
1qoNOXa.jpg
61KB, 517x960px
>>
>>8563695 fuck off
>>
>>8565908
I don't get it...
>>
>>8565898
Honestly, SJW chats deserve to be trolled the fuck out of in any and all ways possible. It wasn't about transphobia. It was about triggering bitterhons.

Bitterhons will always be bitter SJWs.
>>
>>8565898
yeah the chat moderation was really awful, you'd think people would have figured out by now telling people to shut up doesn't win them over to your side

and protomagicalgirl is an obnoxious bitch
>>
>>8563719
>Stop bullying people, only pathetic people do that
>YOU DON'T LOOK ATTRACTIVE HAHAHAHA LEL FUCK YOU
you sound pretty pathetic famalam.
>>
>>8563550
Obviously nobody likes or wants mentally ill fucks like you. How did that surprise you?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.