[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate being gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0971.jpg (47KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
47KB, 500x402px
Everyday is a fucking nightmare.
My grandparents telling me that they hope to see the day I give them a great grandchild. My parents giving me advice on what to look for in a girl. I wish I could just wake up one day and be normal. I hate crying and being frustrated with this life. I want to have a boyfriend and be happy. I want to be me and stop hiding behind a facade. Everyday I have to smile while feeling like shit in the inside. Story for the rant
>>
>>8563482
Tell them that you'll never marry cause modern women are hopeless shit and marriage/custody laws are anti-male. Its normal,
Accept yourself and get over your parents expectations, you need to live for yourself, they dont know you that well - they don't know whats good for you. It might be scary at first to rely only on yourself but everyone has to go thru it.
>>
>>8563482
>I wish I could just wake up one day and be normal.
iktf

kinda want to die
>>
>>8563482
>My grandparents telling me that they hope to see the day I give them a great grandchild
This always happened to me but it was so funny because all my relatives knew and my aunt would always whisper to me 'don't worry they're just old they don't get it'.
And now they're dead.
>>
>>8563482
Very sorry to hear that anon. They probably tell you all that because they were raised in such an environment. It is not their or your fault that you are the way you are. After all you won't really need them after you get a boyfriend and get a apartment with him. You will be much happier after you experienced the worst.
Remember, we are here to support you. Anyday, anytime.
>>
>>8563482

>I wish I could just wake up one day and be normal
Same desu

A really close friend just got married two weeks ago. I had to sit there faking a smile as I realized I have never even come close to feeling what he does for his wife. I'm alone and I'm scared since every day that doesn't change is one less where it can. I don't want to wake up 30 years from now realizing that I'm still alone and that I lost my chance a long time ago.

At 18 it didn't matter at all to me that I wasn't normal, but now at 25 I'd give anything to have a normal life with normal relationships.
>>
>>8563504
Thanks for the advice dude! I think my mom knows about my gayness. We used to watch beauty pageants and red carpet events together. We would talk about the dresses and everything.

>>8563664
I think about it everyday.

>>8563673
They already have a great grandkid but they want one from me. It's like a collectors game for them.

>>8563769
Thanks for the kind words. I've had the opportunity to have a boyfriend before but I was to scared.

>>8563809
I have the opportunity to marry a girl my parents like but I would be ruining her life forever.
>>
>>8563482
Where are you from?
Like... is it unthinkable for someone to end up being homosexual where you are from?

My parents would never consider the possibility that their only son is homosexual, but i think that they'd still love me if i told them.
I guess having them tell me how much they'd want grandkids is not as big a burden on me as it is for you.

Do you perhaps feel as a failure or otherwise unloved?
>>
>>8563482
how old are you and where do you live?
>>
>>8564145
>>8564158
The USA.
I'm Hispanic though. It's a very religious and sexist culture.
>>
>>8563482
Well that's easy anon, just stop being gay
>>
>>8563482
There are options to have children such as adoption or in vitro fertilization.

I have not read further than your post, but I am thinking your family is either conservative or religious. (Correct if wrong.)
>>
>>8564145
I sometimes think of myself as a failure.
>>
>>8564175
Dicks are too good to put down though. >>8564186
They're both
>>
One of the best things to do is find an LGBT group of others your age and speak with a counselor. Some have the staff at the LGBT center.
>>
>>8564171
>Hispanic
i can only give the generic homo advice 9000 to you:
hide it until you are financially independent, then you tell them and give them the option to accept it and be a part of your life

>>8564197
you are not
at least not because you are homosexual
>>
>>8564197
Failure is trying and giving up. Success is failing, learning and trying again.
>>
>>8563482
I was in your situation my dude and it does get better. Not perfect, maybe not even okay, but better. One day you'll be financially independent and be able to live your life. The world is changing and it's not so bleak for us homos.

Have you ever come out to anyone? I remember when I came out to some close friends. It felt so great to be able to be honest and talk about cute guys and feel like a real person and not have to lie about all these things.

And when you are financially independent and do come out to your parents, don't be surprised if they don't support you. It took my mom years but she finally came around to it.

There are lots of successful gay people that live normal happy lives. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>8564224
>>8564234
>>8564295
>>8564377
Thank you all for your kind words.
They were really helpful and I really appreciate it.
>>
File: midnighter jesus.jpg (49KB, 338x304px) Image search: [Google]
midnighter jesus.jpg
49KB, 338x304px
>>8563482
>having THIS much self pity
So they won't get what they want, why does that bothers you so much. Is this the only thing in your life that bothers you? Being gay?
>>
>>8563504
I think him telling his parents that he's a misogynist and that's why he's not marrying might work out worse than saying he's gay.
>>
>>8563482
You'll get over it.
>>
>>8563482
Are lgb people really still bitching about being lgb? FUCK you op. I'm trans. Quit your bitching. Holy shit who needs your family if they werent gona love for being gay, at least I give people a good reason to want to disown me. This is a good tes t to see if they really loved you to begin with. Suck it up. It could be way fucking worse.
>>
>>8565803
Gay male here. This.
>>
>>8565630
>objective truth is misogynistic now
hilldawgs need to fuck off
>>
>>8565881
>objective truth is misogynistic now
Welcome to feminism!

PS this denialism ain't new!
>>
>>8565803
Trans people are the worst people on the planet. Kill yourself.
>>
>>8564377
Gays are the leeches of the world.
>>
>>8565881
>>8566019
>Judging an entire group based on biased perceptions is the "objective truth"
4chumblr is real
>>
>>8563482
Get a fucking surrogate you faggot. Find a woman with quality genes and move your damn lineage up a peg or two. You've got billions of years worth of life forms in your lineage and every last one of them managed to reproduce. Some of them probably had to kill other living things to do. And you're just going to give up without a fight?

Stop whining. You're a man right? Act like one.

Every time you think about giving up or dying without reproducing imagine being laughed at and stepped on by a woman.
>>
>>8563482
then just do it.

just find someone you enjoy being around, a best friend who happens to be a girl. bam. date her. marry her. have kids. youre normal. easy.
>>
File: hell yeah.gif (492KB, 457x250px) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah.gif
492KB, 457x250px
>>8565803
>It could be way fucking worse.
That's true. Being a tranny is way worse.
>>
File: 1499390340164.jpg (77KB, 642x426px)
1499390340164.jpg
77KB, 642x426px
>>8563482
I'm in the same boat, but I'm ftm on top of it.

Though things would be better if I wasn't a bottom.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.