[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7828.jpg (23KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7828.jpg
23KB, 236x354px
sup /lgbt/ just looking for some insight into a few choices I have recently made concerning my relationship.
I am a 25 year old female with no children. My girlfriend of 8 years is a 26 year old female with a 5 year old daughter, she also had a miscarriage about a year ago. We met back in high school but after one year together she moved out of the country. We have always kept in contact through phone and only recently, within the last year, have we actually met up again in person.
Now the way our relationship works is that, if she is with another girl, it feels like cheating, but seeing as we live apart and both like dick too, we've never had issues concerning the other when it comes to their relations with men.
I recently found out I was pregnant and told bae. She was ecstatic and overjoyed that we were going to have a baby. I was happy too since I thought I had trouble conceiving since I've been having sex with the same man for 7 years and never got knocked up. Turns out he was just being carful. So after the excitement wore off I really started to understand the true depth of what having a child would entail. I'm not done with my bachelors yet and have no career yet, no money, and the man I was with is someone else's husband. Sooo reality hit and I got scared and decide it would be better for me to have an abortion. I called bae up and told her of my doubts and like the wonderful woman she is, she told me "no bae, we'll work it out, I'll raise this baby for you if your not ready"
I really didn't understand how deeply she wanted my child though. I didn't want to put more on her plate seeing as she is already working working full time and is a single mother in Mexico (cause I currently live in the u.s.) so I figured she is just being supportive and there for me. But in the end I really didn't want to have that child. I am also a coward and couldn't tell her that I actually went through with the abortion until the day after I had it done.
>>
Continuation cause post was too long_______________
Now she knows and asked how could I betray her like that! She said she would have been there for me and we could have worked it out.
So now I'm just looking for advise, because now I feel like I unintentionally hurt her. But it's my life too, and I wasn't ready to be a mother yet.
>>
>>8562292

Oh my god what the hell this would literally kill /pol/ if they read it
>>
>>8562292
Your first responsibility is to you. When you sit back and think about it the situation was not the best. She lives out of the country, works and has a kid. You're trying to finish your degree and the baby father is someone cheating on his wife and would probably not help.

So you did the right thing.
>>
Thank you, I appreciate the support. I just feel terrible cause I've never heard her cry like that. I've never been the source of her pain. But in the end, she's always told me to live my life with no regrets and I honestly think I would have regretted going through with this pregnancy. I want to do it right. Ya know, have my education, career, home, that way I can give my child everything I had. My parents never struggled financially when I was growing up, and I just would like to able to give my baby at least as much as I had, and then some. But sadly I'm not currently at that point in my life just yet.
>>
>>8562292
>>8562299
wtf that all sounds wack, your girlfriend has a husband and lives in another country and she has kids? She's not your girlfriend then, she's just your friend. Also your husband has a husband if I'm reading that correctly??? All I can tell you is stop fucking around, you're 25 and not a kid anymore your "girlfriend" doesn't give much of a fuck about you and your boyfriend is just using you. It was right of you to have an abortion, I wouldn't trust those people in your life, they sound sketchy as hell.
>>
>>8562292
>>8562299
Saving this as bait for clg.
>>
Clarification

My gf does not have a husband. She had a child with a man who was never involved after he knocked her up. I do not have a husband either. I am however involved with a man who is married to someone else though. They have an open relationship and nothing is done behind the others back. She knows I dont want to take her husband away, it's just sex. I don't have romantic feelings for him the way I do with my gf.
>>
File: kawaii merchanto.png (244KB, 501x648px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii merchanto.png
244KB, 501x648px
>>8562292
It took you a lot of time to type all this and I salute you.

Here's a (you).
Also put the kid to adoption and then make more kids then repeat the process until you're out of eggs, the world needs more women like you for real.
>>
stopped reading once biscum status was confirmed
>>
>>8562473
Pleas don't have a child, your situation is fucked up and if you have a child it will be fucked up. Also your girlfriend is a just a friend, there's nothing wrong with loving your best friend but for your own sake you have to just admit they're just a friend because you(and your friend) are obviously sexually attracted to men. Sometimes even if you have a long time friend you really like you just have to let them go, I've done it before, a friend since grade school I had to cut contact with because he was a bad influence and not thinking for my best interest. You're girlfriend doesn't seem like a good decision maker, chances are she wants to drag you down to her level so you can be miserable together and high chances after that she'll leave you for shit the first opportunity she gets. Don't fall for the crocodile tears or the bleeding heart, get some better people in your life, don't let these dredges drag you down, it's not worth it!
>>
Look guys I didn't post here to hear y'all talk shit about how my gf doesn't support me because for 8 years she has been the only constant positive support in my life. And it does not matter if we are both sexually attracted to men, cause we are also sexually attracted to each other. You've gatta understand that neither of us care how the other gets what they need at the time cause it's not like neither of us have dicks for the other to fuck anyways, what matters is that we are there for the other emotionally, and are only planning our lives together with the other. We are mature enough to realize sex is just sex. A relationship depends on emotional support, not sex alone.
Now, that aside, I do appreciate that y'all are taking the time to actually read this.
>>
>>8562606
Why not use strap-ons? It sounds so ridiculous having sex with other people to satisfy some fucking ludicrous urge. And don't give me that "real cock is the best <333" shit; it's all the same if you use the right equipment and put effort into it.
>>
Because she lives 4 hrs away in another country.
Also real cock is best ;) lol
But srsly, she has her life in Mexico and I have mine in America (and once I graduate I will be living in Japan so we will still be apart).
But really ppl, is it so strange to have an open relationship like this if it makes us both happy? It's between me and her, not me and society, I'm just looking for advise because I felt like I hurt her by having an abortion but I want to be able to support my child right without relying on crappy government funding because I wasn't ready financially. I am however not looking to hear shit about the way our relationship is being carried out because right now that is what works best for the both of us.
>>
>>8562292
> I thought I had trouble conceiving since I've been having sex with the same man for 7 years and never got knocked up. Turns out he was just being carful.

So, you've been having unprotected sex for seven years with the possibility of becoming pregnant at any time? Relying on your fwb to pull out (and not noticing)?

Or are you just paranoid that your BC methods would fail?
>>
>>8562292
Terminating the pregnancy was the best idea, your GF is living in lahlahland if she thought adopting your kid was a good idea.

Same thing happens to teen parents where parents adopt their teen daughter's baby -- which can be good but it can also go ass sideways with the teen living at home with "their" bio kid.

Shit gets complicated when human life is involved. And a lot of people (like your gf) will be unrealistic about their ability to support it because they love it so much. and they get themselves into endless-stress situations that hurt those around them.
>>
No we use protection half the time but he usually just pulls out. I just thought I would've gotten knocked up by now so it was a pleasant surprise to find out that I can have kids when I'm ready, just not now. It also confirmed that he has been pulling out right, up until now, seeing as I really can get pregnant.
>>
>we never see each other for years long spans of time and we pretty much only fuck other people, but we're girlfriends!

This reminds me of how me and Dustin from first grade are still best friends forever(we promised!) even though I haven't seen him nor talked to him in anyway since pretty much the entirety of my life.

Good ol' Dustin, always there for me.
>>
Except for the fact that we have kept in contact almost everyday since we've been apart... it's called a long distance relationship. Even though we don't physically see each other because circumstances don't allow for it right now, does not meen we don't keep in touch over the phone everyday pretty much.
>>
K y'all are just hating on my relationship now cause your too petty to understand anything different than what society has deemed correct for a relationship. I had higher hopes since this is /lgbt/ but half of y'all proved me wrong, so I'm out, peace.
Thank you to those who actually understood the point of this post and gave worthy advise though. I appreciate the few of you who did not just troll my relationship and looked past the unusual circumstances. Either way, I feel better about my decision, and my relationship so have a good day and peace out y'all =)
>>
Just get pregnant again, duh
>>
Yep that's the plan, once I'm ready though
>>
Oh boy, was that read degenerate.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.