[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timeline thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 73

File: timeline.png (2MB, 2333x1040px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.png
2MB, 2333x1040px
Post actual high quality timelines like pic related, where you can see the changes that hormones make on the face. Not just simple before/after pics, pics with excessive makeup making it hard to see what HRT actually does, etc
>>
>>8561749
doesn't this have more to do with hair makeup and lighting? there's effectively no difference from the last two columns in terms of passing.
>>
>>8561757
The only 2 pics that have makeup are the April 2017 and December 2016 pics (last 2 columns in middle)

I find that the "After" column is subtly better-looking/cuter than the "Intermediate" column, due to estrogen having more time to work
>>
>>8561749
hormones make no difference to the face. in your example nothing changed besides her growing out her hair and plucking her eyebrows, wow.
>>
>>8561771
>hormones make no difference to the face.

The biggest difference I see is shrunken jaw muscle (no longer juts out at the corner, just compare the June 2016 and July 2017 pics)
>>
>>8561775
you pass fine. why are you even on 4chan.
>>
>>8561749
I am extremely jealous of those shoulders tbhon.
>>
>>8561777
Because living as a pathetic 5' 7" 115 lbs beta manlet with no friends permanently wrecked my social skills, even after improving my appearance. I have no friends, I'm a NEET living in my parent's house, rotting in a dark room in front of a computer screen every day. Every time I go outside, nothing happens. I even tried volunteering, typical shit that normies tell you to do to meet people, to no avail.
>>
>>8561775
there is no difference at all with the jaw, it's just the different lighting in each photo that is throwing you off.
hormones don't affect the "jaw muscle", let alone to someone like pajeet, who wasn't even masculinized before starting hrt.
>>
File: timeline.jpg (785KB, 2884x1526px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
785KB, 2884x1526px
here's mine i guess, haven't bothered updating for latest month tho

>>8561771
>hormones make no difference to the face
what is fat distribution
>>
>>8561787
fat redistribution doesn't really affect the face, I haven't ever seen concrete evidence that hrt affects the face in such a way that people like to glorify. hormones will not round out an angular man face.
>>
>>8561787
>>>8561771
>>hormones make no difference to the face
>what is fat distribution

I agree, after 9 months estrogen even my attempts at passing as cishet male (visiting family for example) don't look the same anymore. Pre-HRT i looked like a 15-year old teenage boy, now my boy mode face looks like that of a young preteen boy. In fact I look so young in boy mode that women randomly smile at me in public
>>
>>8561787
you look like you saw footage and got noided at the 4 month mark but then broke through some kind of barrier after that.
>>
>>8561787
looks like you became a lot happier
>>
>>8561787
>>8561795
Also smiling in the pics after 4 months, but not before
>>
>>8561757
Lighting makes all the difference in the world

Also, no one is going to be looking at your face if your frame is masc af
>>
>>8561784
you need to get on some dating apps. you chose to transition, you can choose to do some casual dating. I think it'd benefit you.
>>
File: ACtfUBQ.jpg (529KB, 2018x1568px) Image search: [Google]
ACtfUBQ.jpg
529KB, 2018x1568px
>>8561791
i mean ok, you're just plain wrong in this case lmao. It's a scientifically verified fact, people have different fat distributions depending on what sex hormone they are on. Maybe you're not seeing it on yourself because it's very subtle and happens over the course of years, but it definitely exists.

>>8561792
yeah same, I'd say my face looks very androgynous now

>>8561795
>>8561799
>>8561800

pretty accurate, the first few months were rough but then I met someone amazing and things started happening and i feel a lot better now
>>
>>8561807
>It's a scientifically verified fact
citation?
also I'd like a single example of clear fat redistribution to the face, without the person having gained excessive weight or using angle trickery please
>>
File: 1476021348772.jpg (460KB, 1664x994px) Image search: [Google]
1476021348772.jpg
460KB, 1664x994px
>>8561811
>citation?
idk open literally any academic biology textbook, it's like asking for a citation for the fact that T makes you hornier lmao
>example of clear fat redistribution to the face
never said that, I said the fat on your face distributes differently lmao

it's not something you notice easily, its very subtle. But its the reason person on the left looks like a guy and person on the right looks like a girl. That's just how it works
>>
>>8561817
okay so you have no proof then
>>
>>8561749
Wow, is that pajeet poster?
>>
>>8561787
This is just a normal weight loss timeline.
>>
>8561807

Holy shit anon in those pictures you look like my mom when she was 27 wtf?
>>
>>8561784
>>8561805
I was exaggerating by saying "nothing happens" when I "go outside" like normies always say to do. Men sometimes hit on me or catcall, but what's the point if those men would back off if they knew about the pen0r? "Dammit, how could such a cute girl not have a pussy to fuck? What a cruel joke of nature, giving someone physical features to look good as a girl, but not make them one, and instead attempt to destroy the features with testosterone."
>>
>>8562256
A small dose of testosterone causes female faces to look older by making them more refined. So an 18 year old passing trans girl would stick out as looking older among 18 year old cis girls. So if a trans girl passes as female, they will have a large age boost to their appearance.

It's really nice because due to having low testosterone, as a boy I looked too young for my age, causing me to not be taken seriously. Now I finally look like an adult (woman). But if I'm feeling lonely, I can dress in boymode for a day so I look like a really cute young boy (estrogen makes you look even younger as a boy), and get smiles from older women.
>>
>>8561787
Hrt gave you jew hair as well I see. Why does this happen
>>
File: 18 months timeline resized.png (3MB, 3000x3750px) Image search: [Google]
18 months timeline resized.png
3MB, 3000x3750px
>>8561749
I try and do this; neutral lighting whenever possible, take the photo some distance from the camera to minimise distortion, and use face-on angle. It's a lot better for drawing actual comparisons rather than showing off. This one's a little out of date, had some more weight cycling + wear glasses now at 21 months HRT.
>>
>>8562467
Fail. Note how OP's timeline is organized: Into columns that sort selfies into groupings based on appearance (from typical boy, to gay boy, to ugly woman or clockable trans woman, to normal girl). The images are organized into columns instead of being scattered randomly. 3 images per group is enough to give diverse views of different lighting and angle, without overwhelming the viewer with too many images to analyze them all
>>
File: nips.jpg (20KB, 296x320px) Image search: [Google]
nips.jpg
20KB, 296x320px
Do you know why bisexual autogynephilia is the most fun sexual orientation to have?

Not only are you attracted to your own girl body, you can find a guy who will enjoy it with you.
>>
>>8562478
Well, this post takes the autism award this month I guess.
>>
>>8561784
Take your poo to the loo, Pajeet.
>>
File: timeline.png (1MB, 1559x454px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.png
1MB, 1559x454px
>>8561749
1st pic is 2013 or so, 2nd is total grime status at peak kms status last spring, 3rd is november or early december of last year, 4th is spring this year (probably like 3 weeks into fulltime) 5th is why I went fulltime WAY sooner than I indended to (still have a hopelessly non-passing voice) and 6th was taken last week--hairs still red, just the color is washed out as all hell.
Now for 8 months more of fulltime so I can get my SRS letter(s)
>>
File: 1471563492951.jpg (178KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1471563492951.jpg
178KB, 550x550px
>>8562556
Looking at you gives me hopes things could get better for me and I kinda hate this feel because I know you're like one in a million case with a happy ending.

I'm right now between #2 and #3 but I'm repressing, probably an hero instead.

I mean it, you pass on the last pic.
>>
>>8561787
ok desu I started much prettier than you but how the FUCK do you look so good at 5 months, am I on the wrong hormones or smth baka

what's your administrative route?
>>
File: 1485724106487.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485724106487.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>8561787
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH......

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..... every..... fucking ...... time. HAHAHAHAH ..... oh god

xD xD xD
>>
File: barca the baka.png (1MB, 829x1779px) Image search: [Google]
barca the baka.png
1MB, 829x1779px
>>8562864
Glad you stopped in!
>>
>>8562897
I like carth, he is nice to me
>>
>>8562864
Wow, what's so fucking funny?
>>
File: 1380522042644.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1380522042644.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>8562903
>I like carth, he is nice to me
I am nice to most everybody that is nice to me.

Its the ones that just gotta keep fucking with me that I love to bring the drama to..... I put that on my 8 nephews and my Grandmama too.

Dis fuckin kanker swamp tranje doe smH faM xD xD xD
>>
>>8562973
I didnt know you were from the fkn netherlands?
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>8562973
>I am nice to most everybody that is nice to me
And when I say "nice to me" I mean just be civil. Take your shots when you wanna, but dont throw rocks at the chrome. Drop trip and talk shit think its funny hah? Clones posted in the zone gonna figure out who is who eventually...... right?

Yahhh (:
>>
>>8562903
she*

Fixed for accuracy
>>
File: timeline.png (3MB, 2211x725px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.png
3MB, 2211x725px
Here's mine. I still have a long way to go.
>>
>>8563071
N E R D Y
B E T A
B O Y
(ave satan edition)
>>
>>8563083
aw
>>
>>8562993
>I am nice to most everybody that is nice to me
You've literally bullied people into detransition and encourage posters to kill themselves.
And I feel like the only mean thing people do to you is say they don't like you, calling you a repressed tranny (which is a meme about all chasers) and call you out for breaking globals--but since hiroragami nebraskitowaki got 4chan, there's been zero janitoring. Let alone on pass users. Also your "ironic" Ebonic typing is just tacky.
The only "nice" thing I've ever seen you say are degrading pseudo compliments to posters in passgens/hsts hookups.
>>
>>8561787
you look very cute
>>
>>8563071
You look adorable
>>
>>8562234
i did lose a lot of weight definitely
>>8562370
i had curly hair before tho lol
>>8562777
progynova (oral estradiol valerate)
gonna get on patches in late September tho
and thanks
>>8562864
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>8562919
that's carth, a gross chaser. He hates me because I'm a lesbian and call him out on being gross.
>>8563151
thank u
>>
>>8563071
you're really cute, i like the gothy style.
>>
File: tumblr_ootqf8kvUX1v1ooeno1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ootqf8kvUX1v1ooeno1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>8563166
>>8563213

thank
>>
>>8561787
Your pre-HRT pic was taken more than 1 months before starting HRT. Your receding hairline almost disappeared after 1 months on HRT and your hair growth rate from that time seem ridiculous.

First I thought your timeline was a fake - take that as a compliment please -, but then I realized that you also lost a lot of weight.
That definitely destroys the meme that fat trannies tend to pass better.

One question remains: How were you able to fix your hairline so fast?
>>
>>8562572
Are you on HRT? Like it can only make improvements.
I was literally at the end of the line, alot of us were, and I realized that there are alot of genuinely happy transsexuals, even the ones that don't pass entirely, and literally anything would be better than where I was.
I got lucky with breasts, being not too tall, and having pretty quick results, unlucky with alot of bone structure, and with transitioning so late.
But thanks! My new job hasn't figured it out yet, since they're all foreign, but my voice is a giveaway elsewhere.
If you're not on HRT, at least give it a year trial run.
>>
>>8563200
>gross
He's handsome compared to a creepy rapist-looking beta straight man like you.
>>
>>8563248
wait do you think so? I feel like my hairline remained exactly the same.. its definitely thinner still then what i remember it to be just a few years ago :/ If I'm ever getting any ffs-type procedures other than trach shave it's definitely going to be hair implants.

I also took biotine so maybe that helped with the growth rate? Idk

and yeah i lost like 30kg during the timeline. Even if i believed that being fat would make me pass better I'd still lose weight, I like being tall and slender.

>>8563257
when insult someone you have to add at least an inkling of truth, otherwise its just funny.
>>
>>8563257
>transbians aren't real transwomen, they're just predatory straight men
Almost as if they were pumped with testosterone their whole lives, particularly during their sexual development.
Probably why more very early transitioners are straight, and later transitioners tend to be gay.
Food for thought.
>>
>>8562478
>to normal girl

???
>>
File: IMG_2928.jpg (104KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.jpg
104KB, 600x750px
>>8562973
Carth, why are you so beta?
>>
>>8562993
You are not very nice :/ I never insulted you personally, yet you called med fugly hon, I know it's truth in my case, but why rub my face with it?
>>
>>8563267
Yes, I think so.You clearly had thinning hair at your temples and it improved.

Losing 30kg is a lot - congrats!

You do not need FFS. Cannot say anything about the tarch shave.

Yes, losing weight did a lot for you. Just continue. You're already passing.
>>
>>8563429
that's interesting. I'll pay a bit more attention to it later

and by ffs i mean just the implants, not really anything else. And even that is a luxury thing, not something im really anxious about.

I don't really pass irl. My face itself is very androgynous, but the fact that i'm 6'2", have short, unstyled hair and some beard shadow means i need to try a bit harder. I don't doubt it will come with time though.

Thank you for the compliments
>>
File: 1498631838608.jpg (192KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1498631838608.jpg
192KB, 640x852px
>>8561829
>posts pic of very obvious fat redistribution in the face
>okay so you have no proof then
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8563554
Jesus christ I look bad in almost every picture.
>>
>>8562467
you always look fine, just stop murdering neighborhood children and bathing in their blood
>>
>>8563457
Yes, just compare some more of your pesonal pictures.

FFS usually does not contain implants except maybe cheekbone implants.

Picturewise you pass in the 5-7 months pictures. I'm from Germany and you just look like a girl with rather short hair. But pictures cannot reflect real life experiences, that has to be taken into consideration.

You are 6'2". Okay, that is tall. I'm 6' (183cm), also really tall for female standards, and consider my height as no problem. I have approx. your height or even more since I like wearing 4cm heels (on occasion even more). Just be slender. Being tall gives you more attention, that may be not what you want, especially in the beginning phase, but you get used to it. It's far away from being a desaster like many trannies on 4chan suggest.

The beard shadow is a problem, though. I took a lot of time and pain for me to get rid of my facial hair. Fortunately, I have light skin and dark hair; that means that laser epilation was an option for me. It hurt like hell. You probably have to go for electrolysis since your natural hair color is bright. But you already know that, I think.

>"I don't doubt it will come with time though."
And you're right. I do not see any makeup on you and you still look good.
Most importants things to do in your case is letting your hair grow and electrolysis. That's all.
>>
>>8563705
yeah I know my height isn't an issue, in fact I like it this way, but it does make stuff more "hard mode" in a way.

i really do need to work on my makeup honestly, I have some mental blocks about putting stuff on my face (but piercings are fine fsr?? idk im weird) but i should just get over it and stop being lazy.

thanks a lot by the way, I really appreciate all these comments.
>>
>>8564094
No problem. I do comment like these from time to time because I'm too scared to upload a picture of myself.
Timelines like these helped me a lot pre-transition and during transiton. So that's the least I can do.

Yeah, looking at your pictures you don't need any makeup anyway. So it's okay that you're not the type for "war paint", as I like to call it.

Being tall makes it harder, but only in the beginning because it gives some extra attention.
>>
>>8563579
Wrong, fucking get therapy. What excuses do you have not to?
Male non-chaser here so not hugboxing.
>>
>>8562973
>I am nice to most everybody that is nice to me.
LMFAO

>1 month HRT (~6months ago) post to passgen asking if I could pass (didn't know about could i pass gen). You tell me that I'm destined to be a hon and I should kill myself.
>4 months HRT, I post pic and you proceed to point out all my masculine features and tell me I'm a hon and should kill myself.
>~2 or 3 weeks ago post 3 quarter pic asking if I'll need jaw surgery as well to go with a number of other surgeries. You proceed to tell me I'm an attention whore for posting that type of angle shot, and call me a liar when I said I had surgery planned for the future. To top it off you call me a hon because of how big my shoulders are (which you can't even see in the pic).

I never knew you or talked to you prior to me posting so I couldn't have said something bad about you or been mean to you. So....tell me again how nice you are. I guess I should at least be happy you didn't tell me to kill myself the third time, right?
>>
>>8563141
>You've literally bullied people into detransition and encourage posters to kill themselves.
Hi do you have links to the thread he did this in and can you tell me who specifically Carth bullied into detransitioning? I asked him about this and he strongly denied it. Those are serious accusations just wondering if there is anything to actually back it up. I have spent time with Carth and 90% of the stuff I see posted about him here is BS, other than him being a huge slut for trans women.
>>
>>8563071
Would make out with/10
>>
>>8564685
>Hi do you have links to the thread he did this in and can you tell me who specifically Carth bullied into detransitioning?

I'm >>8564450 and I would have posted the link to the comments but they are deleted or something I guess. Any way to view old pass gen's? Obviously I didn't detransition or kill myself over his comments (just spent months being depressed and suicidal after someone told me I was so manly I should kill myself), but I'd imagine someone probably bit the bullet over what he said.
>>
>>8564880
Old threads can be searched at the loveisover archive, if you use the original filename you can find pics you have posted really easy.
>>
>>8563579
Not true
>>
File: 1448843991686.jpg (40KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1448843991686.jpg
40KB, 400x402px
>>8563141
>You've literally bullied people into detransition and encourage posters to kill themselves
FALSE.

First off I am not generally the type of person that goes around picking on people, especially in a repetitive way. Will I roast someone? Yeah I will. Will I fire shots? Y'all know I will. But when I go in I typically try to keep it real, and genuinely try to give people a dose of reality mixed with advice to grow, and I think a lot of people can appreciate that.

Secondly I will repeat a question that was asked earlier by someone else; who specifically have I bullied into detrans or encouraged to commit suicide? Anybody making that accusation against me needs to provide a link to the thread or a screenshot with the post# visible so I can look further into the context of that. I dont recall that ever happening, in fact I would go as far as to say it never happened. Those are topics that I would likely never give advice or comment on, even if asked.

>>8563579
>Jesus christ I look bad in almost every picture
Nah you my little Desert Elf desu, and once we get your salon treatments, gym routine, tanning, diet, etc on point you will be even prettier. The thing I most look forward to is turning you into a Capitalist tho :^)

>>8564450
Yeah faM here the problem tho, you full of shit. I know who you are, and I know the first time I talked to you:

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7527475
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7527475/#q7545766

Just to set the record straight I IGNORED your original post. You directly ASKED for my feedback. I gave you feedback which everyone can go read, I think I was polite and honest. I certainly do not see me telling you to kill yourself. Our supposed 2nd interaction I do not recall and am not sure exists except in your delusions. The "3rd time" I fired shots for deceptive pics, so what?

Look I know what it is, you jockin, idgaf but yea nah miss me with it... aint no way, aint no fuckin way.
>>
>>8566068
Carth, what is your opinion on SRS? Should trannies get it?
>>
>>8566085
i think most chasers would just go cis if they wanted pussy
>>
>>8561784
>>8562258
Awww poor pajeet, I'd so chase you if I could. I'm a big manly neanderthal AGP repressor. I was pretty beta for much of my life but T has helped that some.

I've often wondered if I was the same person, but a scrawny baby faced manlet if I would be a tranny right now.
>>
File: meh timeline.jpg (2MB, 7760x2224px) Image search: [Google]
meh timeline.jpg
2MB, 7760x2224px
I guess I will upload just for educational purposes so you can actually see what whoremoans do…

>No makeup, Same angles, clothes and lighting

I take 50mg Cyproterone acetate, 6mg Estradiol hemihydrate (sublingual) and 500mcg Dutasteride.

I started at 24yo, with Testosterone at 30 nmol/L RIP. My Testosterone has been nuked, and estrogen in female range since my blood test at 2months.

I feel like my face hasn’t changed much at all compared to my body. I am still in boymode and probably will be until I have ffs. I think my major issues are that my brow bossing and forhead needs re-contouring, and when I get the money I will likely do this with facial team in combination with hair line transplants.

honestly though, if i had a boyfriend i would just stay how i am

Inb kys manface
>>
>>8566939
your hair and eyebrows look better
>>
>>8566987
Sweet thanks, my eyebrows must have changed just from estrogen, since i only ever pluck in the middle so i don't get a monobrow
>>
>>8566939
HOW do you get a sublingual tested? Do you take your mones 3 hours before the appointment?
>>
>>8566068
>http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7527475/#q7549690
Daddy why is your shirt off in pass thread you really are a slut uwu
>>
>>8567015
just take them orally the day before your blood test
>>
>>8561749
desu you look like a school shooter
>>
File: Godstimeline.jpg (957KB, 5152x800px) Image search: [Google]
Godstimeline.jpg
957KB, 5152x800px
>>8561749
MTFT?

Just wunna be a preddygrill.
>>
File: LoveEmoji1.jpg (70KB, 1773x1330px) Image search: [Google]
LoveEmoji1.jpg
70KB, 1773x1330px
>>8567105
>when handsome Brad Pitt Chads turn into pudgy nerdy boyhons
lol
>>
>>8567037
so...you swallow a sublingual (which you aren't supposed to do)...the day before your test? How does this make sense? Explain please.

I checked my levels like 12-15 hours from my last dosage and i was at 12 pg/ml's which is incredibly low and i know isn't showing me my consistent levels because i've taken the sublingual 3-4 hours before the draw and i've been at 180 pg/ml's which is in the female range.

Please explain yourself
>>
File: my cycle.jpg (65KB, 754x506px) Image search: [Google]
my cycle.jpg
65KB, 754x506px
>>8567201
i take Zumenon/Estrofem which is designed as an oral medication, but works sublingual because it is micronised and estradiol hemihydrate does not require metabolism before entering the blood stream.

If you take them subliminally before your blood test your levels will get thrown off by the peaks and falls. When i was on 4mg i used my blood test results + a formula i cant remember to make a estimation of my daily estradiol levels (see pic).

Honestly though i think it might be just as valuable to look for symptoms of low estrogen such as fatigue, crying, and brittle nails, to help decide if you should increase your dose.
>>
>>8567105
are finn gingers a thing ?

also i thought u were a femboy

also also u r cute :3
>>
>>8567269
Im a slav :OO
>>
>>8562973
hi you seem pretty alpha and its kind of attractive but idk if youd like me
>>
>>8563071
>already looks like a girl
>takes hormones
>still looks like a girl
fuck you fucking faggot prepassing bullshit nigger dicks
>>
File: timelinesmol.png (2MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
timelinesmol.png
2MB, 1440x960px
Me in all my ugliness
>>
>>8568607
Le thin-haired white trash redneck
>>
Well rip me
Guess I look like a redneck
>>
>>8566939
this needs to be shown to anybody who still thinks face changes on hrt are a meme
>>
>>8568607
you look like an alien, but you look like a female alien so you've got that going for you
>>
File: huh.gif (175KB, 559x314px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
175KB, 559x314px
>>8566939
So if I am seeing right all what hormones basically do is fatten your face? You look like an emaciated waif in your pre-HRT pic compared to now. Also I don't know if the camera is different but your skin seems lighter in tone.
>>
>>8567020
>Shitskin, balding manlet chaser.
Only missing being a muslim and we hit bingo here.
Also top kek on the "muscular".
>>
>>8569158
Oh god no wonder hes so toxic. I had no idea he was a darkie
That totally explains his niggerspeech.
gross
>>
>>8569158
Is that really Carth? In the voice passing thread he passed as white.
>>
>>8568607
Angle trickery.
>>
>>8569456
Yeah thats him his voice is umm interesting? haha he is the first guy of color I have been with can't say I am disappointed tbqh
>>
>>8569456
>In the voice passing thread h
L I N K?
>>
File: 1483156785682.jpg (41KB, 704x569px) Image search: [Google]
1483156785682.jpg
41KB, 704x569px
>>8567020
>/tttt/ has a nigger chaser.
Thanks for the link fampai, I'm laughing here.
>>
>>8569561
Don't worry he promised not to get me pregnant dad
>>
>>8569639
Is he paying for your boipucci in spiro or something? You defend the chaser too much.
Is this he birth of a hon love story?
>>
>>8569660
Too much according to who? You? OK sweetie, and he pays me in headpats
>>
>>8568686
I think the biggest change is the antiandrogens seem to reduce jaw muscle quite a bit. The eyebrows arch and move a bit higher which opens the eyes up a bit. And slowly there seems to be fat redistribution away from the lower face and into the cheeks

>emaciated waif in your pre-HRT
lol, does that mean i look more submissive now?
>>
>>8562556
this is phenomenal, gives hope to the other schlubs. you've made amazing progress and look great.
>>
>>8563071
you look like you've transitioned from french mime to wicca.
also, you look so cute :D
>>
>>8566939
i admire your commitment to a baseline for environment and clothing.
you also look great
>>
>>8561787
you look like a cute school administrator, I would take you apple picking and then we could eat apples on the roof of my house and watch the cars going by
>>
>>8570104
omg anon that sounds really cute
>>
>>8568607
and without MySpace camera angle?
>>
>>8569691
I'm sure you two make a great couple, hun.
>>
>>8570090
ahaha thanks :)
>>
>>8564301
>>8566068
Too bad I have a manface and dadbod according to this site, hahaha.... real life is filled with hugboxers, but this site tells me the truth.....
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>8567623
>hi you seem pretty alpha and its kind of attractive but idk if youd like me
Its only one way to find out baby girl (:
If you are hot and live in the United States you can hmu I dont fuck with Leafs, Yuropoors, and uggos Tbh tho faM. Can find my contact info here:
>>>/soc/25419983

>>8569456
>In the voice passing thread he passed as white
LMAO yeah I sound white but my dick game is nigger tier. My mother is Dutch/Irish and my father is Taureg/Omani if you really need to know.
xD xD xD

>>8569561
Hi /pol/ dont mind me just a mudslime taking advantage of your 'failed males' :^)
>>
>>8567623
>>8571478
Samefag.
>>
>>8563071
i wish i had a transitioning roommate to bully and grab their newly aqquired sensitive boiboobs from behind resulting in an involuntary moan tbqh.
>>
File: nah.jpg (65KB, 878x500px) Image search: [Google]
nah.jpg
65KB, 878x500px
>>8571588
>Samefag
You wish faM. You do realize there are like 12-13 girls from /tttt/ and /soc/ I have met up with right? Only the dumbest of newfags think I am fake or sit here chatting with myself all day. Maybe if you are cute enough I will let you smash one of my Elves after I smash you :^)
>>
>>8571478
Post your voice, Carth senpai.
>>
>>8572060

Did you fuck Plant?
>>
>>8571606
my roommate does this to me. I say I hate it but I kinda like it desu. it'd be better if she was a guy and I was attracted to him though.
>>
>>8572060
>paint doesn't exist
>>
>>8572080
>Post your voice, Carth senpai
Why dat? I have posted my voice multiple times in different threads here, if you dont know what I sound like and you dont know how to reach me by voice well then maybe there is a reason for that faM. I sound like an ex-frat bro CEO asshole.....or so I am told. I have a nice voice tho, it has gotten me laid more times than my face has thats for sure :P

Guess you will just have to imagine my handsome voice until I have a better reason to give it to you (:

>>8572156
>Did you fuck Plant?
Excuse me? Everyone knows Plant is an innocent and pure Princess. She is only for hand holding, headpatting, and watering.

>>8572388
>paint
You think I would waste time making fraudulent ms paint pics...... lol. Pls go detail the interior of my BMW kid, I will be using it this weekend, and you dont seem to be very busy.
>>
>>8574483

So you fucked her.
>>
>>8574499
Who are you and why do you repeatedly ask me this? I dont like to put a girls private business out in public like that unless I have a good reason.
>>
>>8567105
frenchfag fuck off
>>
>>8570261
>MySpace angle
What does that mean?
>>
>>8572060
You fuck hons, and pay the attractive ones.
>>
>>8569561
Carth looking pretty /fit/ there, much better than me. I'm also a masc chaser but much whiter and nerdier.
>>
>>8568607
I'd fuck you
>>
>>8574483
>You think I would spend 10 sec making fraudulent ms paint pics to reinforce my image of bp slayer
>>8574789
come on carth, this is just pathetic
>>
>>8574514

Because, she lives nearby. Is she damaged goods?
>>
>>8566939
holy shit please wash your hair
>>
File: just stop.jpg (93KB, 946x930px) Image search: [Google]
just stop.jpg
93KB, 946x930px
>>8574776
>You fuck hons, and pay the attractive ones
Not totally an incorrect statement, however even hons cannot stay off of the expense tracker spreadsheet Tbh
xD xD xD

>>8574987
>come on carth, this is just pathetic
I was sleep ask your little sis when she gets home from 'staying the night at her friend's'
xD

>>8574989
>she lives nearby. Is she damaged goods?
If you look at Plant cross eyed or even breathe in her direction and I hear about it I will make sure your Tshirt looks like a used Maxi Pad. Hows that for damage?
>>
>>8575303
and now you threatening your sock puppets. Sad!
>>
>>8575303
Where do you live where you get so much trans bp from here?
>>
>>8574989
What makes you say she's damaged goods? She's always seemed nice and cool
>>
File: dindins.jpg (14KB, 264x396px) Image search: [Google]
dindins.jpg
14KB, 264x396px
This guy is the saddest nigger that poster on 4chan and I know examples like ruggarel for comparison.
>>
>>8575352
Its funny that a "corporate professional" with a bmw is threatening violence. If he were to make good on his threats someday and got charged, he could lose everything. Although there might be some nice twink BP in jail. Its like the higher you climb the ladder the more you got to lose.
>>
>>8568607
the only ugliness in this pic is the lipstick and the hilarious fucking God of War font you're using
other than that you look okay, you even have really nice small shoulders that are giving me dysphoria because I'm a truck with legs
don't use that angle though it doesn't help
>>
>>8563705
>>8564094
>>8564141

Yeah, you get a lot of attention being 6'2" then wearing 5" wedges. Although people who only see you from behind or side never suspect a thing provided you can actually walk.
>>
>>8567105
How did you lose such a strong jawline?
>>
File: 1489981924848.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489981924848.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>people arguing with Carth

Give it up. His bants are too strong for you.
>>
>>8578075
More like his skull is too impenetrable.
>>
>>8578075
he's fuckin weird lmao
>>
>>8578104
?
>>
>>8569561
that ebonics thing you do sometimes seems a lot less racist than i thought it was now that i know you arent a neckbearded aryan nation fat guy

or maybe im racist for saying that

idk
>>
>>8575705
You are correct in your overall assessment, but this is just an empty threat on anonymous forum designed to make him like Tranny Protector. What's more, as I said it's doubtful target was a real person.
>>8578075
>ebonics+modified screencaps=bants
That's not how it works sweetie.
>>
>>8562467
queen of always looking like a fucking creep
>>
>>8561749
Different hair, plucked eyebrows and make-up are responsible here
>>
>>8561807
Face looks more or less the same after.
>>
>>8575294
My hair is naturally dry and wavy. I can only shampoo once a week and condition every twodays or else i get dryscalp :(
>>
File: timelinesmol.png (4MB, 1000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
timelinesmol.png
4MB, 1000x2500px
>>8561749
>>
>>8578640
No. Only 2 pics have makeup (the Dec 2016 and Apr 2017 one)
>>
>>8567185
A...an..anon he is no Brad Chadley
>>
Getting slapped around and choked by carth this weekend w-wish me luck uwu
>>
>>8578789
You still look like a dork desu
>>
File: 1429761759851.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429761759851.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>8578789
goddamn why is she so pretty.
>>
File: 1498853899711.jpg (140KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
1498853899711.jpg
140KB, 500x744px
>>8561807
No offense but I would fuck you silly
>>
>>8569561
why is the eggplant meme still a thing
>>
>>8579615
but shes a cute dork though
>>
File: Transitiontimeline2.jpg (635KB, 1600x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Transitiontimeline2.jpg
635KB, 1600x1193px
>>8561749
>>
>>8581269
What's with these serial killer-looking nerdy beta males transitioning all the time?
>>
File: BeFunky Collage.jpg (2MB, 3877x4000px) Image search: [Google]
BeFunky Collage.jpg
2MB, 3877x4000px
top row is all pre-t pics

>inb4 ftms have it easy
>>
>>8581434
maybe cut your hair bro?
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (26KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
26KB, 479x480px
>>8581455
why?
>>
>>8562467
You could have slayed so much god damn pussy if you just didn't indulge your gender bending fantasies. Those facial planes are the stuff that make straight girls wet.
>>
File: 1401510384076.jpg (79KB, 363x460px) Image search: [Google]
1401510384076.jpg
79KB, 363x460px
>>8568607
>all of those action figures

Beta manbaby turned transbian, huh?
>>
File: 1418492721476.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1418492721476.gif
103KB, 450x253px
>>8569561
LMFAO
>>
>>8581476
those crazy eyes tho
i imagine he sounds like bobcat goldthwait
>>
File: oioioioi.png (778KB, 927x1156px) Image search: [Google]
oioioioi.png
778KB, 927x1156px
http://imgur.com/a/yQCon

i'm too fuckin lazy to make everything into one big timeline pic like the rest of you. i barely have enough patience for b&a pics in paint

i keep that imgur album semi up-to-date so idk
>>
>>8581622
fuck.. that body..

you are hands down the most beautiful transgirl ive seen on here..
>>
>>8581640
lurk moar

>>8581622
>hides moustache with moustache
clever girl!
>>
File: whooops.png (354KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
whooops.png
354KB, 800x448px
>>8581655
>hides moustache with moustache
you know me too well

>>8581640
you must be thinking of lauren
>>
File: timeline7.jpg (870KB, 6608x680px) Image search: [Google]
timeline7.jpg
870KB, 6608x680px
My one year timeline.
>>
>>8581681
From disgusting to hot...
>>
>>8581640
Lol
Chasers will literally fuck everything even those ugly Steve Guttenberg-looking dudes in dresses on craigslist
>>
>>8581681
Damn, you have that brick-smashing ultra alpha male jaw.
Totally jelly.
>>
>>8581681
so handsome with that moustache in the first pic.
i will never understand trannies.
>>
File: 90485.png (2MB, 1534x1436px) Image search: [Google]
90485.png
2MB, 1534x1436px
>>8575303
can we meet up sometime next fall ?
>>
>>8581793
>anything about me being alpha
nice try hun, whatever makes you feel better xDD

>>8581766
thx

>>8581806
glad that facial hair is GONE FOR GOOD!
>>
>>8581832
>nice try hun, whatever makes you feel better xDD
This is my first post in this thread, I'm an impartial tranny-in-denial/femboy but this response to a somewhat valid critical remark indicates your jimmies have been rustled and acts as a "hitsound" for the troll, he knows this way that his attack hit true

The time spent Selecting All The Endless Fucking Cars and Store Fronts (Fuck U Google) is supposed to be a meditiative time during which you think
>am I responding to a troll post
>am I feeding the troll
>are my jimmies rustled
>if so, how can I un-rustle them
>>
>>8581919
Lol, you wrecked him good my man.
>>
File: wew kid.jpg (61KB, 573x619px) Image search: [Google]
wew kid.jpg
61KB, 573x619px
>>8581832
>manhon gets boastfully over-confident because chasers with no standards (most likely other transbian hons here) on a Ethiopian ethnic dildo crafting site complimented his low quality pics
Every time.
>>
>>8581919
wow you sure typed a lot
>>
File: IMG_0729.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0729.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
Old timeline
B/A
>>
>>8581434
>that qt in the top left
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DESTROY THIS
>>
File: 1491851583463.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1491851583463.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>8582013
>that qt on the top left

are you a pedophile because in that pic im only 10 years old my dude, the photo next to it is only 12ish years old. I destroyed it in the name of happiness and contentment.
I destroyed it because being it made me feel like killing myself
>>
>>8582013
Fuck off you inconsiderate AGP transbian retard.
>>
>>8581269

Your face is long af. Mine is the same and shit sux knowing that no amount of hormones will ever change it
>>
>>8581622
One thing I don't understand why did you had such manly beard just before transition.
>>
>>8561749
You kinda look like FKA twigs
>>
File: maga2.png (761KB, 898x692px) Image search: [Google]
maga2.png
761KB, 898x692px
>>8582550
it's pretty common for transwomen to go into hypermasculine mode at the tail end of their repression

basically a last ditch effort to compensate for the dysphoria which ends up backfiring
>>
>>8563579
Is it true that your skin is falling off?
>>
File: 1499542883758.jpg (174KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499542883758.jpg
174KB, 1365x1024px
>>8575536
>Where do you live where you get so much trans bp from here?
I am in the Midwest faM whats up? I fly some in, go visit others, just depends. Airplanes nigga, airplanes.

>>8575705
>>8578274
>threatening violence
Its a promise, not a threat. If Plant has a problem with somebody trust me I will fix it.

Lose everything? Simple battery charge nothing aggravated, just gonna smash my hand into your nose and lips a few times. I will explain to the States Attorney you were harassing a transgender friend of mine and I lost control, Plea to the lowest Misdemeanor, they will drop anything overcharged, I will get Court Supervision or Probation, maybe a couple grand in fines. Worth every second of watching you leak all over your shirt (:

>>8579514
>Getting slapped around and choked by carth this weekend w-wish me luck uwu
Oh shit I need to go to bed, lots to do tomorrow ! xD

>>8580162
>why is the eggplant meme still a thing
That pic is from like last summer, I havent been on Grindr since last Fall. Too many shit quality human beings on that app, and the seemingly decent ones are too afraid to meet up.

>>8581496
>LMFAO
xD xD xD

>>8581807
>can we meet up sometime next fall ?
How about we meet up Neveruary 31st 2099 instead? :^)
>>
>>8582578
that's bullshit but i believe it
>>
File: 1444486433231.jpg (11KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
1444486433231.jpg
11KB, 188x188px
>>8581434
>>8582028
Not sure why but I find your nose really cute, especially in the last two pics. It just looks really adorable on your face
>>
File: 1489777719745.gif (2MB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1489777719745.gif
2MB, 400x323px
>>8582658
alright then
thats a first
>>
>>8582639
This Alfa Chaser RP is pretty funny, but why
>your
>you
>>
File: 1425279213863.gif (1023KB, 265x260px) Image search: [Google]
1425279213863.gif
1023KB, 265x260px
>>8582666
Yeah not sure why honestly, you just look hot especially in pic 3rd from last, you slightly remind me of Joji in a good way.
>>
>>8579791
that's not me
>>8561787
this is
>>
>>8582669
Sounds more like a tranny unsuccessfully pretending to be alpha.
>>
>>8582644
nah i had that too

shaved off all my hair and grew a beard right before transitioning
>>
>>8582690
I didn't grow a beard but I got so fed up with chronic dandruff I shaved my head and I think that's what made me realize repression was fucking me up.
>>
File: 1495325305682.jpg (168KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1495325305682.jpg
168KB, 1680x1050px
What is the point of transitioning when most trannies don't pass?

How can I justify to myself that it's worth it to try to achieve something that the vast majority of trans don't?
>>
>>8582696
Tell yourself things like
>transition is the only treatment for being trans
>being trans is predetermined at birth
>I'm a real woman in the wrong body
>>
>>8581681
Cute, i would date you
>>
>>8581681
Just get out this nasty place PLEASE
>>
>>8582560
I can see that
>>
>>8562467
you will never pass.

why did g*d give you those facial aesthetics, only for you to throw it away? like 9/10 chad face.

im genuinely pissed off, what a travesty. I hope your next suicide attempt is successful dont fuck it up, do plenty of research there are painless methods to choose from, best of luck.
>>
>>8581622
>just a dude, sexually uninteresting to me
>jesus christ kill it with fire
>qt :3

that was an emotional roller coaster for my penis
>>
>>8583032
>that was an emotional roller coaster for my penis
basically every /passgen/ thread ever
>>
>>8582003
Your around my age, why did you give in to the AGP?
>>
>>8582684
Yeah isnt Carth a repressor?
>>
>>8582639
>Cara getting rekt by Carth
I fucking love this board.
>>
>>8582719
Not that anon but all of this sounds like bullshit. Also, I'm pretty sure I can repress fine so...
>>
>>8581434
Looks like a typical Latino male
>>
>>8584311
Very. He lets slip some rather big clues.
>>
>>8585580
Why does Carth seem to have a lot more people riding his dick today?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 535x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 535x787px
>>8585580
I didn't get wrecked. Just hurt.
>>
>>8562556
you're really handsome in the center Jesus pic
>>
>>8581462
it might help you be seen as more masculine, if that's what you're going for. just anon advice obv it's not gospel
>>
>>8561817
but the guy on the left has a fatter face than the "girl" on the right.
if anything the guy looks more feminine in the before pic.
>>
>>8586089
>i-i-i didn't get rekt it's just a flesh wound

quote from rekt individual
>>
>>8585644
Such as?
>>
>>8585648
I'm not riding his dick tho, I don't even know what I am anymore and I'm simply enjoying this thread.
>>
>>8584311
>>8585644
He would make a terrible tranny though.

>Middle aged.
>Balding.
>Black.
>Shitty personality / rapey.

We honestly don't need another super rapist hon, just let him keep doing his stuff and try to keep your distance from the weirdo if you can.
>>
>>8586175
i think you might be blind sir
>>
>>8563071
Oh my sweet hell, you're the most adorable human I've ever seen. Shame on you for being so cute.
>>
>>8561787
Aww...you look so happy now. I'd get a crush on that smiling face of yours in a heartbeat.
>>
>>8561787
Notch 2 Cutie
>>
This thread makes me so sad because there's no way I'd pass
>>
>>8581681
Get rid of those round glasses and make something with your jaw. You have a really cute top half of face, but the bottom reminds me picrel.
>>
File: original.jpg (41KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
41KB, 720x304px
>>8588687
this pic
>>
>>8561807
YES, SOMEONE ELSE THAT LOVE GIR!!!!
>>
>>8563071
In your before photo, you look likea real life version of Shimada from A Silent Voice. Very dopey looking. You pass alright now...your hair is killing your chance of a 100% pass though
>>
>>8563244
I love 17, wish he was really hnngnggngng
>>
>>8587952
Same.
>>
>>8584297
I fell for the memes but seriously I hated being a guy and repression wasn't working at all so I had to transition.
>>
I ain't doing no timeline. You think I want to be reminded of how much of a freak I am 20 years from now?
>>
File: hair.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>>8561749
I never took pictures of myself. It was too traumatizing. I deleted most pictures of myself that I'd taken after I started transition too, after I realized the difference between "passing" and really passing. I honestly regret posting my "good" pictures here. I think I'll only start taking pictures after FFS.
>>
File: 111111111.png (2MB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
111111111.png
2MB, 1600x2000px
>>8561749
rek my shit
>>
>>8589083
Adorable!
>>
>>8589083
Ur a qt (no, seriously, you are)
>>
>>8589083
You look like you could be my cis gf's sister desu
>>
>>8589083
Augh, god damn, you are so pretty. I love the bottom left one, that knit tank looks amazing on you. Beautiful hair/brows/nose, and your fashion is fantastic.
>>
File: 1471269993082.jpg (215KB, 625x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471269993082.jpg
215KB, 625x900px
>>8589083
You look awesome. Please do NOT ever get ffs, those butchers calling themselves surgeon would surely ruin your beautiful face.
>>
>>8592806
I appreciate the compliment, but between never passing/not even part time, and BDD with a hatred for my jaw those butchers and my date with them in Mexico is the only thing keeping me sane at this point.
>>
File: tumblr_ontaxoFybx1vlwjcso1_1280.png (432KB, 812x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ontaxoFybx1vlwjcso1_1280.png
432KB, 812x640px
>>8564723
>>8567636
>>8570089
>>8587912

I have never ever considered myself remotely cute or even really attractive. But, jeez, thanks. That's a nice confidence booster.

I've started straightening my hair, it's been helping some.
>>
>>8593957
Gorgeous, wouldn't change a thing.
>>
>>8589083
>>8594440
I wouldnt. It would fuck up your facial/skull shape and make everything else look really huge in comparison. Right now its really balanced out. Plus you look hispanic and a wider face is perfectly normal and I've seen actual cis hispanic girls that are much wider jawed. The symmetry is very good. You already have your moles and your eyebrows slightly off asymmetry but since there is two sets their asymmetry becomes a symmetrical pair. So if you fucked with your jaw then it would be a lone asymmetry and fuck everything up.

TLDR
you have a full house and youre going to downgrade to a flush.
>>
File: 194982997005202.jpg (52KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
194982997005202.jpg
52KB, 480x600px
>tfw looking at some of these timelines and wanting to die because you could have passed but you're older now and missed the deadline
>>
File: pic.jpg (135KB, 1039x1826px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
135KB, 1039x1826px
>>8566939
Lol this is phenomenal. Even the robots agree you are passable.
>>
File: Trannimorphs.jpg (417KB, 2550x681px) Image search: [Google]
Trannimorphs.jpg
417KB, 2550x681px
>tit upgrade in weeks
>SRS in a few months
>Passing voice & mannerisms
>don't even have to try to pass
>sometimes forget im trans =/

omg everything's changed for me and I feel normal. It gets better, gals! =^)
>>
>>8596786
chin, brow, hairlin, sniffer, trach, botox on the macitor muscle like the koreans do
>>
File: large.png (329KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
329KB, 500x366px
>>8596468
Well I had a bunch of surgeons all tell me that my jaw and chin are holding me back. Like I said I've never passed (mannerism and voice perfect now), so I'm probably gonna take their word/what my BDD tells me over this reasoning I've heard ∞ no offense. Also cis hispanic women don't have jaws as wide as me. I literally had to learn to speak a bit of Spanish because of how many of them live in my town. I've never seen a hispanic woman with a face as fucked as mine lol.
>>
>>8596894
Can you make a short voice clip on vocaroo?

I'm a straight male and only got here linked here from another board to see the degeneracy

BUT
you look cute and IF you look the same IRL as in your latest pics I'd mistake you for a female for sure.
Hence I'd like to hear your voice.
>>
>>8596894
Actually, I had a classmate who looked identical to you and I'm Spanish, so believe me when I tell you that you look fine.
>>
>>8596894
Personally I thought it was your brow and nose that looked off
>>
>>8596508
How old are you? I'm 24 and know how you feel.
>>
>>8597459
Why is everyone here 24?
>>
File: lessfaggytimeline.png (3MB, 3431x573px) Image search: [Google]
lessfaggytimeline.png
3MB, 3431x573px
>>8578789
>>8561749
i fixed it to look less godawful
>>
>>8597725
>Already looks like a girl
>Ends up looking like a girl
No surprise.
>>
>>8593980
Honestly? You're one of the cutest ones here. (don't let anyone else know I said that) And i'm loving your earrings and necklace too.
>>
File: 1493666411053.jpg (18KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1493666411053.jpg
18KB, 412x351px
>>8597725
>tfw I could have been cute like that if I'd figured out I was trans sooner
>starting HRT as an old fart now with 20

Might as well kill myself now
>>
>>8597725
the mullet is finally gone, your new haircut looks way better
>>
>>8581622
Holy fuck, you went from an 8/10 dude to an 8/10 girl, good job.

t. bi chaser
>>
>>8561787
>>8562467
>>8563071
>>8581269
>>8589083
>>8597725
It's fascinating to see how people improve their photography skills over time like this. Have any of you considered turning your hobby in to work or studying photography to go pro?
>>
>>8597887
better late than never. i thought i was too late for starting E at 18 instead of 16. trust me, you're fine. If you start now on a high enough dose you could pass by the time you hit 22.
>>
File: 1385208252431.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252431.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8585648
>Why does Carth seem to have a lot more people riding his dick today?
I think a lot of the summerfags are starting to realize I am not meme, most people are probably reluctant to believe I am actually a real person or that chasers like me exist. 1 of 1 ultra rare limited edition, but Im out here.

I game and you game, but they are not the same (:

>>8587912
>Oh my sweet hell, you're the most adorable human I've ever seen. Shame on you for being so cute
>>8587916
>I'd get a crush on that smiling face of yours
>>8592803
>Augh, god damn, you are so pretty
>>8597853
>(don't let anyone else know I said that)

Barto my man can we get you to fuck off back to Plebbit please?

We are trying to end beta supplication behavior in the chasers on this board, and you arent helping the cause.

Thank you sir (:

(used spacing you can understand)

>>8578789
>>8597725
Your timelines showcase your autism pretty well, but you did a good job. Especially getting your weight down to a believable female range, kudos for that. In my experience gingers tend to have a slight advantage in transitioning, but clearly you had to put in a lot of effort and refinement to your approach. Hard work pays off.

>>8596771
>from Lane Kiffin to hot grill
Too bad I am already aware you are legit psycho or I would chase. Docs did a real good job on your face tho. Good job on the weight loss as well.

>>8598351
>8/10 dude to an 8/10 girl
>t. bi chaser
Translation: "I have no standards, and fuck anything that breathes"
LUL EBIN xD
>>
>>8598408
Higher dose wont help because that's not how hormones work. Only trannies believe hormones work like that but the mechanism isn't simply quantity based.
>>
>>8598428
>Higher dose wont help because that's not how hormones work
That quite literally is how hormones work. Which is why animals behave differently and have changes to their appearance during estrus/ovulation/mating season. There is certainly a diminishing return as dosages go up, but to say "thats not how hormones work" is not only incorrect, its stupid and illogical.
>>
>>8596771
You look eerily similar to my stepsister, holy shit.
>>
>>8596894
this is like the 6th picture when I googled mexican woman

apparently she was pretty enough to be raped 43,000 times anon...sooo

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/mexico/11992259/Mexican-woman-I-was-raped-43200-times.html
>>
File: smugtea.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
smugtea.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>8598413
>from Lane Kiffin to hot grill
>hot grill
Why does Le Roman Statue Nubian Guy like obvious masculine white trash twinkhons so much?
>>
>>8599924
because she is repressor
>>
>>8598612
How long has your parent and step-parent been married? You never know...
>>
>>8600136
I've known her since she was nine, and my stepdad isn't exactly the type to be understanding of trans people
>>
>>8598413
>Translation: "I have no standards, and fuck anything that breathes"
Who are you quoting boy?
>>
>>8600089
Why do people think Carth is a repressor?
>>
>>8598413
>from Lane Kiffin to hot gril
>Lane Kiffin
hmm... maybe #1, but I always got Jude Law as #2

>Docs did a real good job on your face tho. Good job on the weight loss as well
Thanks, just had to cut out soda, go pescatarian, and scrounge up $25k

>I am already aware you are legit psycho
W-What?!

>>8598612
you never know if one of us is hiding where you'd least expect! >=)

>>8599924
>obvious masculine white trash twinkhon
thats really mean ;_;
>>
>>8601591
>serial killer eyes
>fake cutsey persona complete with infantile use of emoticons and anime s-s-s-stuttering
A sign of legit psychopathy right there tbhon.
>>
File: 1468326652976.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1468326652976.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>8601608
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR SKI - I-I Mean I just love sempai bunnies annon! gosh, why cant you just see me as genuine?
>>
>>8593957
If you really have BDD you'll hate how you look no matter what you change.
>>
>>8601591
I mean, it's pretty obvious that you're trans from that picture. Which procedures did you have done specifically?
>>
>>8589083
Jesus christ why am I such a failure in comparison to pretty much everyone? I think I need to go back to the hospital.
>>
>>8602172
see
>>8596804
how? I never even get clocked!
>>
>>8600811
Pseudo-alpha behavior+GAMP is pretty much guaranteed to be repressor.
>>
File: 1492184254232.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492184254232.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>8599924
>Why does Le Roman Statue Nubian Guy like obvious masculine white trash twinkhons so much?
Cuz I like what I like

>>8600811
>Why do people think Carth is a repressor?
They dont actually think it, they just say it to bad mouth me, troll me whatever you want to call it. They have said all kinds of shit over the years. They just say whatever makes them feel better, whatever they think will pull me down, but its just comical to me. Anybody from here that has met me probably LOLs when they see an anon call me a repressor because its so far displaced from reality it cant be anything other than funny.

I will clarify for the record. I am not trans, I have never had trans feelings nor have I ever experienced dysphoria of ANY type (gender, racial, height based, etc) I am quite content with who I am and what I do with my life and the effort I put forth on a day to day basis. I quite enjoy being a masculine male, I love lifting weights, I love fucking cis girls, I love fucking trans girls, I love being a problematic shitlord, and quite frankly I will defend the Eurocentric Patriarchy of Western Civilization until I die...... just sayin (:

>>8601591
>cut out soda, go pescatarian
I drink water only and am Pescatarian as well for the past 3 months.... salmon ftw! ^__^

Still not gonna chase tho, but I do think you are my type as far as face/body go. Tall girls are aiiight and IIRC you are 5'10ish, plus your face turned out really well. If I wanted a Pacific NW trans girl I would pick you over say Cornflakes for sure if that makes you feel better :P

>>8602309
>Pseudo-alpha behavior
So is "pseudo-alpha behavior" a scientific term or one of your autistic made up terms?
Fukkin retard xD
>>
>>8562478
They all look like the same guy. Might as well be one picture... Or preferably no pictures. Isn't it odd that grammar plurazies the absence of something.
>>
>>8561787
So, you become a regular woman instead of a meme?
Well done mate.
>>
>>8602679
>and quite frankly I will defend the Eurocentric Patriarchy of Western Civilization until I die
Finally! Thank you.
>>
>>8602679
why do you shitpost and waste time on elaborate replies to other shitposts like if you were a teenager with too much free time?
I actually expect an answer
>>
>>8598413
Ohh you bust of Hannibal Barkas, give me a break. I'm just trying to be nice today. I've got nothing better to do roaming boards like this.
>>
>>8602679
Carth your starting to grow on me lol. I'm a masc chaser too but i'm a repressed AGP tranny. I'm just too masc to pass so I just stay a dude. Dont really like being masc but I dont have a choice in the matter so I just play it low key and get stoned alot.

I gotta give you props for respecting the west though despite being black.
>>
>>8562556

abso-fucking-loutley gorgeous
>>
>>8581622

omg your so hot
>>
>>8589083

sex kitten
>>
>>8602679
>I'm not a tranny, I swear
>>
>>8602924
>I gotta give you props for respecting the west though despite being black.
i think i understand the term 'whiteness' now
>>
File: 1500339202192.gif (284KB, 550x617px) Image search: [Google]
1500339202192.gif
284KB, 550x617px
>>8602679
>salmon ftw! ^__^
sushi =)))
>I would pick you over say Cornflakes for sure
really? she's what helped me get through... gave me hope. I guess she is kind of a dork though...

I'm not 100%, and I probably never will be. but passing 100% has changed everything for me. I would have never known I was an extrovert if I hadnt developed the confidence to go outside. I'm starting to assimilate, and it feels amazing; my mannerisms have changed, my tastes, and even my laugh. Just a few more things in the coming months and I'll have that bikini beach bod.
>>
File: 1385208252420.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252420.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>8602838
>I actually expect an answer
You think I am wasting time, when I know for a fact I am not wasting time. Think deeper anon (:

>>8603101
>I'm not 100%, and I probably never will be. but passing 100% has changed everything for me.........
Okay.......... thats nice.......... I dont want to interrupt your blog but can you just go ahead and get naked and grab the lube? This is kinda taking longer than I expected.
xD xD xD
>>
Guys, even if Carth is a repressing tranny please don't push him into transitioning.

Seriously, he will be that middle aged hon that ends in the news because he tried to rub his penis on some random girl in the female bathroom.

Let the guy continue being the thirsty shitposter.
>>
File: IMG_0600.jpg (42KB, 251x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.jpg
42KB, 251x350px
>>8568607
>>
>>8603562
She knows she won't pass. None of us can push her into it.
>>
>>8603562
She would be ultimate meme, it has to happen.
>>
>>8603824
It woul be even a better meme if he ended up passing.
>>
>>8563071
>wearing your inverted pentagram on the outside

It's like you never even read your satanic bible

>tfw all these pretend atheist satanists
>tfw nobody even knows what Anti-Cosmic Misanthropic Luciferian Order Satanism is
>>
>>8582639
I love Carth so much
>>
File: upload.png (41KB, 163x159px) Image search: [Google]
upload.png
41KB, 163x159px
>>8604364
and the cross of saint peter earrings lmao literally a symbol of the most devout follower of Jesus.
t. ex edgy satanist faggot that thought upside down crosses were an actual symbol of satan
>>
>>8604416
only just noticed that now

I FUCKING HATE POSERS SO MUCH
>>
>>8596771
Absolutely gorgeous!!
>>
File: 1469896785679.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1469896785679.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>8603539
pic

>>8604627
omgosh! thanks =)
>>
File: IMG_8394.jpg (606KB, 2114x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8394.jpg
606KB, 2114x1334px
do u like my timeline?
it's a little under 1.5 yrs
>>
>>8568607
oh hey i know you
you getting admin of that one group was cool because you streamed some bionicle heroes but when that sarah person got admin with shitty twitter tier garbage i just gave up
(cool dress btw)
>>
>>8606008
What age did you start at??
>>
>>8604333
>he
pls don't misgender carthy
>>
>>8606698
Seriously, I don't get it. "He's hypermas, yadda yadda yadda". What signs are there that he's repressing?
>>
>>8606901
*Hypermasc
>>
>>8606901
Chaser (more often than not, it's like an AGPesque thing, where they have sex with trans because they want to be trans), masc/hypermasc--look at a few of these timelines, hypermasc is a way to push it back,"maybe if I masculinize myself, I can convince myself ill never have a chance to transition"--, very angry/lashes out--could be tied to masc, but also indicative of a larger problem, he feels the need to defend every one of these posted "haha guys I'm not /rrally/ trans, here's a list of reasons why I'm not trans guys!"
Manlet, short dude tends to be short as a child, especially someone naturalized in a race that is on average taller than whites, making him even more of a manlet--which would constantly drain on his psyche--knowing that he'll always be less superior/never be an alpha (we ascribe so much value to height in our culture).
I'm sure there's many more reasons people call it. I see my pre transition self in his posts.
It takes quite the shattering of pride for her to finally admit it, so idk if she'll ever transition before it's too late.
>>
>>8607004
Now I get it better. Although I don't get the part about being a manlet.
>>
>>8606382
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.