[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bigen/ - bisexual general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: brockhampton - saturation.jpg (100KB, 1030x1030px) Image search: [Google]
brockhampton - saturation.jpg
100KB, 1030x1030px
bisexual general and non-monosexual general.

music edition, what are you listening? i discover this rapper kevin abstract and his band brockhampton, quality hip hop, apparently kevin himself is bi, so more reasons to put him and the band he is part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTDN_5f4sXU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJarpbuXxDU
>>
>>8561102
Bi artists are super cool, especially when their art touches on it and you know it's more genuine and less "let me pretend to be bi to be edgy"
>>
>>8561102
Listening to SATURATION. Some of the songs I like, others have me like wtf like BANK lyrics "her pussy tight as a hair tie"

My current non-mainstream hip hop artist is Qveen Herby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQJwNETuUIM
>>
>>8561102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMZZUyos1kI

Their music video for STAR is interesting.
>>
Listening to this a lot
https://youtu.be/tNdBLBleO90

Just really enjoy it
>>
File: my sides.gif (2MB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.gif
2MB, 615x413px
>>8561102
>"bisexual"

bisexuality don't exist, "bi" men are just closeted gay men, "bi" women are just straight sluts, both of them have straight women brain and should accept it.
>>
File: 1469689208191.jpg (113KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
1469689208191.jpg
113KB, 600x711px
>>8564315
If bisexuality doesn't exist, why are both of these Asians so attractive to me?
>>
File: 1492622303302.png (649KB, 1119x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1492622303302.png
649KB, 1119x1400px
>>8564328
you are a man of culture.

>>8564315 this just another biphobic troll searching for (you)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn5DTHqLM7E
>>
>>8564315
>"bi" men are just closeted gay men, "bi" women are just straight sluts
what about trannies?
>>
File: 61kzAVDjfdL.jpg (64KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
61kzAVDjfdL.jpg
64KB, 500x497px
>>8561102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw
I've been listening to a lot of Meatloaf lately. It's interesting listening to the differences between all three Bat Out of Hell albums. Plus, it's damn good music to listen to while baking.

>>8564328
Woah damn, now that's a picture.
>>
I just got back from seeing Baby Driver with a few friends, made me remember this gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUt_7TQCWtU
>>
>>8564328
damn anon where's that pic from
>>
For bi artists I listen to there's MIKA, who brings his sexuality up every so often, and there's The Ark, which is more typical glamrock and just switches pronouns in passing.

https://youtu.be/_MPtXUeUznY

https://youtu.be/WO7m2Evzq_g

I'm also currently really into Scissor Sisters, but AFAIK, Jake Shears is just solidly gay.

https://youtu.be/HHv0jW4p_xA
>>
>tfw haven't indulged in my bisexuality in quite some time
>tfw qt femboi I fooled around with at a party a while ago likely isn't interested in me anymore

How do I actually keep people interested in me and get them to actually date me and stuff
>>
I think I might be bisxeual but I'm not bi-romantic at all. If I had to choose I'd pick a girl over a guy every time, but I do feel like if I was more slutty I could have fun with a guy. So this puts me in a weird place where I may be bi, but I have no good reason to act on it. Give me some therapy.
>>
why isn't this gen more active
>>
missy elliott - miss e... so addictive
bjork - post
vince staples - big fish theory
laurel halo - dust
augustus pablo - king tubby meets rockers uptown
lorde - melodrama

some actress, diamanda galas, oneohtrix point never, mclusky, dead kennedys, david bowie, prince, kate bush, misc house/techno and i'm always bumping iceage.
>>
>>8571855
Because this board is overrun by trannies. If the chart thread is anything to go on, cis bi's barely exist here.
>>
>>8571991
I noticed majority of mtf are bi
>>
>>8572074
Indeed. But I would imagine most are more interested in tranny issues
>>
>>8571855
all the /bigen/ threads are pretty inactive since we're more likely to be posting in gaygen/lesgen.

They can be more active if someone keeps introducing new topics throughout.
>>
So after going over it with very my gf, I've actually gotten the okay to do something with another guy. I met a guy on Grindr that I've been talking to for a few days and shit's gonna go down tomorrow. Is it really true that you don't need an enema and a rigorous week-long diet unless you're doing something extreme?
>>
>>8561102
Found Watsky the other day. Normally I don't go for rap, but Tiny Glowing Screens Pt.3 stuck with me.

Normally I'm an EDM fag that sometimes goes for Touhou music
>>
Man...never thought I'd actually want to go for same sex dating, but then I had to go and fall for a guy. Utterly clueless and scared how to go about this. He's quite flirty, but he's always been like that as long as I've known him, and with lots of people. The flirting has definitely been amped up lately though. Just wish he'd stop bringing up "marrying his straight friend". :/ No idea when to be upfront. The fact that this will utterly destroy my mother and having no other (openly) bi/family members doesn't help matters either.
>>
>>8574122
Is he joking about marrying his straight friend?

And if you're financially dependent on family members, be extremely careful about this.
>>
>>8572621
>all the /bigen/ threads are pretty inactive since we're more likely to be posting in mtfg/tgg/hrtgen/agpg/ftmg.
FTFY
>>
>>8574145
In a sense, yes. Even before I got closer to him, he still mentioned being in love with him multiple times... And I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
>>
>>8569705
this
>>
>>8573724
Stick your fingers in your butt and find out
>>
Cute 18 year old twink here. I'm scared to date a bi guy because I feel like he'll just leave me for a woman 15 years in the future.
>>
>>8574557
Don't worry he could also leave you for a man.

Or maybe you'll break up with him for another man.

But if you mean the bi stereotype of feeling their biological clock ticking by 25-30 and wanting to make babby: find a bi guy with strong feelings about adoption/foster care (or child free if you're child free).
>>
Anyone else sometimes feel trapped while amongst their own families? My parents have been talking about my future marriage since I was 15 (I'm 19 now) and the comments have increased since a wedding a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure they'd try to pick out a husband if they had the chance.

I've experienced attraction to men before, but I personally think women are better choices overall. There's no way I can state this around family though.

What do you think of marriage, /bigen/?
>>
>>8574960
I'm out to my family and have dated a girl before so I can't relate there. (If anything I'm probably assumed to be a lesbian.) Especially since my family aren't really the "I'll find you a man" type.

I get it tho. When ppl assume you're straight or gay and make comments accordingly, the comments themselves are true... but they're not fully true. I get that constant feeling of wanting to say "yeah, or a wife" or "well, maybe a boyfriend" and not wanting to say it since either a- they'll judge me for my sexuality or b- I'll sound like one of the "bad" LGBTs who talks about their sexuality too much.
>>
>>8574978
How did your family react to you being out? And yeah, I don't know if this is a closet thing to say but I don't like talking directly about my sexuality unless its relevant or if people flat out ask. It's not that LGBT on its own is something shameful, but I don't want the consequences of nastier people finding out.

A few of my friends are kind of the "out and obviously out" types. Some of them get social justicey but I still like them anyway.
>>
>>8574960
I'm ftm and as long as I've been able to speak I've been very vocal about not wanting to spawn my own children. It used to be because I just didn't want children, these days it's more about pregnancy grossing me out. Anyway, my mother always said that she wouldn't have been surprised if I came home with a girlfriend, or if I never married, but she never expected me to tell her I wasn't a girl...

Anyway, me ending up in a traditional family was never a concern or a matter of importance, though the more I live the Trans Lyf, the more I crave normalcy. I have a pretty straight relationship with my girlfriend, and I definitely want to be with her for the long run. Both our families are very positive but even then it'd be a "straight" marriage so it's not like that matters much. Maybe we'll adopt. If she'd been a guy I'd still married her.
>>
File: 3093675601_93ed14f2d9_b.jpg (285KB, 763x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3093675601_93ed14f2d9_b.jpg
285KB, 763x1024px
>be twinky w pony tail
>from a distance look like a girl
>up close you can see I'm just an andro guy
so my problem is cis girls show me more interest then gays,
wat should I do famalam?
>>
>>8575502
cut it, you know this deep down but you're afraid of what you created. Please lose it
>>
File: qt boy2.jpg (285KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
qt boy2.jpg
285KB, 1200x1716px
>>8575502
KEEP IT!

just search other bi people interested in adrogyny, usually bisexual men are more interested on androgyny than gay males, and bi women the same, but apparently a lot of straight women love andro guys unlike gay men.
>>
>>8575788
before, I looked like a nerd, but long hair + basic fem clothes makes me more /fa/

...crap, maybe gays think i'm a tranny, lol

>>8576080
girls that like fem/andro guys are probably bi

aren't bi guys tranny chasers?
>>
File: 1470674661042.jpg (432KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1470674661042.jpg
432KB, 1800x2400px
>>8578185
all bi people are tranny chasers
>>
>>8578223
Cis people are generally more attractive and common though
>>
Do lesbians actually like very passable trans girls? Or is this a myth and should I be looking for bi girls.

I'm bi, but havent been with fems since I like, transitioned
>>
>>8579144
Depends, but you're probably going to have a tougher time with lesbians.
>>
>>8569705
Just fuck dudes man, find a chick that's cool with it and viola, you scratched your itch for romance and sex. It is not hard to find a guy that's cool with just fucking like once a month, I've been doing it for years.
>>
>>8574960
I'm married to a woman, I'm a man of course, but I have a fuck buddy on the side for all my penis related needs. I was very upfront about it to my wife when we met, and it's always been part of our relationship. Took me a while, but I found a woman that understands and loves me, she knows that I'm not going to leave her for him. I married her, not him, after all.

She kind of freaked out a little while she was pregnant because of hormones but we're back to normal now.
>>
>>8578223
I can honestly say I am not. I want to fuck dudes that look like dudes and chicks that look like chicks. I don't care for the femboy/trap type. Don't care for trans at all really.

I dated one "trans" chick once. I say "trans" because she was a petite woman, who dressed and acted very feminine and was cute and fit...that claimed she was actually a man. A gay man. So she just stuck with being a chick because it's easier to date dudes that way.

Great boobs though, she was fun.
>>
>>8578223
i don't get chasers b/c the hrt peen doesn't really work

so I'll stick to cis fems or regular dudes
>>
>>8575502
I like andro and femme men or "panty boys". Not into masc, hairy or bearish types.

I'd love to find one that's bi and would be willing to play with my wife, too.
>>
>>8579367
Not true, it varies for many, but mine works fine and I've been on hrt for like, 4 years. Only problem is I have to be really drunk or on some other kind of GABA to not give a fuck about how crappy it makes me feel and actually use it.
>>
>>8579334

>Made this arrangement a few weeks ago with fiancée since her drive is much lower than mine and I've never gotten the D
>Install Grindr and am practically drowning in messages every day
>Possibly about to meet up with a guy I've been sexting all week

My only regret is not doing this sooner
>>
I want to have sex with a woman so badly aaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck periods

Seriously my fiance hasnt been doing much for me sexually and we have only recently started become sexually active together

I just want to fuck a woman so raw and good and have her stuff me with her fingers while our boobs press against each other

Not kidding I havent been this horny in forever. I have absolutely no experience with women but somehow I get this gut feeling it would feel amazing....sigh
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.