[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transexual Dragon Lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Ok, the fuck is this.... the fuck
Why? Why put this one the news?????
>>
>>8561005
I like how it's easier to become a lizard/dragon person than it is to get hormones...
>>
>>8561005
for ratings

be disappointed in the people who watch tv news?
>>
>>8561005
I bet Trent will claim this is due to autodragonphilia.
>>
>>8562051
And make a blogpost about high-d and low-d autodragonphiles to more accurately represent the wide spectrum of autodragonphiles.
>>
>>8561005

Becoming a dragon looks as foolish to you as becoming the opposite gender looks to normal people.
>>
>>8561005
>tfw autoknightphilia
>tfw meta-attraction to OP
>>
>>8561005
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiamat_%28public_figure%29
>an American M2F transgender individual transsexual activist, public speaker, artist in many mediums and occasional actress.

What an amazing coincident that someone who wants to be a dragon is also an mtf!

Could there be some kind of connection?

>>8562051
AGP correlates with other ETLEs.
>>
>>8561005
Because you guys are being used, and the eventual backlash will hurt you because absolute absurdity has been given a legitimate stage for no deserved reason.
>>
>>8561005
Okay, I actually think she looks cool. It's also one way to hide trannyness, which may be a plus.
>>
>>8561005
>implying you wouldn't join her brood if you had the chance
>>
>>8562363
You're not Trent, but this still proves my point about Blanchardposters proposing autoanythingphilia as an explanation for everything.
>>
I said it before, I'll say it again.
Going heavy on bodmods is a valid route for people with few chances of passing. The scene for sideshows exists, it's pretty accepting and has it's fans.
Since a heavily bodmodded person hits the uncanny valley anyway but is still desirable/good looking to the ones it caters to you have less to worry about.
Moreover, the scene is already choke full of people that like to blur gender traits that aren't even trans. Take all the butch females with head tattoos and the goth connection for boys.
Also consider the route to nullo status wich is considerably easier to achieve than passing trans.
>>
>>8562061
Does it really though? Does it?

>>8562618

I guess itnisnt that they are modifying themselves but that they think they are becoming a dragon and then others out on the news... idk... if this were Batman beyond and mixing animal genes into your body was normal maybe if feel different.
>>
>>8562583
>why do people keep proposed a perfect explanation?!
>why does everything that acts exactly like blanchard said get given a blanchard explanation?!
>>
>>8561005
Who are you to say she can't identify as a dragon, shitlord? I literally can't right now. I just can't.
>>
>>8562896
>she
it*
>>
A D P
D D
P D A
>>
>>8562380
>unable to pass
>become a motherfucking dragon instead

hell, I aint even mad. Its way easier to explain the "circus sideshow freak" thing in casual conversation anyway.
>>
File: Rise of Tiam.jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rise of Tiam.jpg
83KB, 640x360px
>>8561005
>Tiamat
Takes a lot of nerve to name yourself after the Queen of Dragons herself...
>>
>>8561005
Real mother of dragons...

Or father... BTW
Lol
>>
>>8561005
Because it's Fox
And they want trans people to be laughed at and stigmatized.
>>
>>8561005
can she even hear and smell properly?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.