[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1484800856869.gif (562KB, 328x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484800856869.gif
562KB, 328x356px
Any stories that you want to share? Do you regret it? I've been thinking about telling my brother since we are close.
>>
I lost someone who I thought was a good friend but I don't regret it at all. I don't know your situation is but I'm a lot happier now.
>>
>>8560205
My brother killed himself when I came out
>>
>>8560326
Why did he do that?
>>
>>8560205

i came out, and it seemed fine, but honestly just having to talk about being gay gets exhausting. i can only come to this board once a month because its just the same shit every time and you get tired of it fast.

since moving out on my own i went back into the closet. men are more likely to accept you if you're seemingly straight and it stops people from putting you in a box right away. if you come out later it tends to be a lot more smooth. people who claim they love gay guys are the worst. they just make everything about your homosexuality. dumb.
>>
>>8560348

he found out via my dick in his ass.
>>
what does AGP stand for im so confused help me
>>
I came out
Kinda regret it now , turns out I don't like gay sex . :/
>>
File: 1498443216266.jpg (58KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
1498443216266.jpg
58KB, 1063x799px
>junior in high school
>super strict catholic family
>feeling all rebellious and angry all the time
>decide to go out and get my hair cut with my own money (unheard of)
>decide to get half my head shaved like Marceline in Adventure Time because she give me the feelings
>go home
>Mom is in the kitchen
>She shouts "what is that?"
>Tell her "I got my hair cut mom"
>She replies "That's a lesbian haircut!"
>"WELL GUESS WHAT MOM, I'M A LESBIAN"
>>
File: 1483466653458.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483466653458.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
Thanks for all of the replies so far. I'm having second thoughts about coming out so I'm gonna wait a little.
>>
>>8560837
what would you come out as? If you're trans, I wouldn't come out until you started chemically transitioning. If you're gay, you're pretty much fine coming out unless you live somewhere it's dangerous to be labeled that way.
>>
>>8560477
AutoGynePhilia.
>>
For me coming out has been wholly positive.
Telling certain folks who I had ties with but I knew were homophobes and I kind of wanted out of my life was just the trick to get them to piss off without having to really have a go at them.
My ma took it well and is pleased because apparently she thought she was doing a bad job teaching me about relationships (due to not bringing girls home or talking about anything like that)
Friends were supportive, introduced to my bf by my friend in fact and being out probably was why my friend encouraged me to talk with him in the first place.

Pretty good for me, sorry about the other stories. Some of these are really tragic and I feel for you :(
>>
>>8560205
Have only told my military buddies they already had suspected I was gay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.