[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get an "alt-right" boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170708_175355301_BURST001.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_175355301_BURST001.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
How do I get an "alt-right" boyfriend?
>>
>>8559972
>Go to an alt right meetup
>Join chanting about minorities
>Listen to some guy dressed like hitler give a speech.
>Look through the crowd and make award eye contact with blond guy, blue eyes, a bit taller than you
>He's handsom, chiseled jaw, and clearly works out
>Arms ready to win a race war, mmmmm
>Somethings there
>Go over and talk to him after the rally
>Huge gun nut, but you've never fired
>That won't do, he says and you go to a firing range
>he puts his arms around you, as he shows you how to grip
>You feel him get hard as he presses himself on you.
>You lower your arms and you kiss.
>You take you car out somewhere remote and make sweet alt right gay love
>when you go to meetups he's mean to you, you can't let people know
>but you know
>he knows
>and every night he pounds you like no tomorrow.
You're welcome op.
>>
>>8559972
>Nigga wants to fuck obese guys that live with their moms and post frogs on the internet.

If you were black I would call you a based blackman my fellow kekistani.
>>
Find a transboy that got fed up with all the transgendered rhetoric and was slowly pushed into the alt-right. If you go to a college go to both the LGBT club and the conservative club and see if someone else goes to both.
>>
>>8559997
He said alt-right not a reddit meetup.
>>
>>8559972
Kill yourself.
They'd end up killing you anyway.
The right don't like you faggot. End your pointless existence.
>>
>>8560034
The left don't like you either, no one does.
So do us all a favor, end it. After all that's why you're so aggressive online isn't it, you're fully aware of how useless you are to your family, your friends, and even yourself. So go on. Take your own advice for once like a good little fag.
>>
>>8560019
>Too bad you're literally it though.
>>>/pol/ right now is reddit without any moderation so we have more black cock spam than xhamster and the entire blacked catalog.
>>
>>8559994
>>You feel him get hard as he presses himself on you.
"This is all moving too fast, aryan-anon..."
>>
>>8560313
"No brohair-anon, it's fast enough."
>You lower your arms and you kiss.
>>
>>8560050
lol because everyone's usefulness ends at their ability to pop out a baby. any dimwit can bust a nut and add to this already overpopulated world
>>
>>8560313
>>8560328

I love that you guys are role playing a yaoi scenario now. Please keep going.
>>
Become a trap and they'll all want to fuck you.
>>
>>8559972
>alt light and not legit qt fash boys
SAD!
>>
>>8559972
From experience, watching anti-gay conservatives turn out to be gay, church is the best place to find them.

Be careful though, they are going through feelings that are frowned upon. Don't make a move too quickly. You might startle them.
>>
Good luck finding one, they're either autistic closet gays, obese larpers or straight.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.