[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a gay male, is it possible to find a long term monogamous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

As a gay male, is it possible to find a long term monogamous bf without having to resort to hookups?
>>
No because even if you do wind up finding a 'monogamous' gay male, they wind up placing huge importance on anal sex anyways which ultimately means that once they get bored, it's cheatan' time like every other 'normal' person.

It's hell.
>>
>>8559854
no because you are unique and special and will never find a guy who matches with such a one in a billion human being
sorry for u my narcicistic piece of shit
>>
>>8559889
What's wrong with anal sex?
>>
>>8559854
I sure hope so
All I want is stereotypical gay domestic bliss
>>
>>8559906
Wrong question.
>>
>>8559854
Gonna be an optimist here: yes, but it's hard, since you have to match on at least the following:
>We are both gay/bi
>We both want a monogamous relationship
>We both would never consider hookups
>We both stress the romantic and platonic portion of the relationship above the sexual
>We find each other mutually attractive
>We have enough interests in common
>We have compatible personalities, similar values, etc.
At the end of all of that, you're left with a very small number of candidates vs heterosexuals, but with a large enough population from which to sample, the law of large numbers makes it possible.
>>
>>8559906
EVERYTHING.
>>
>>8559854
yes but it takes some time to find the right person. i probably dated six or so dudes until i met my current bf who i've been with for like the past five years and have had literally no problems with at all. unless you're the problem in relationships, in which case rip
>>
>>8559906
Nothing really

Just use lube and clean up well
>>
>>8560652
How do I know if I'm the problem? What if I am the problem,how can I fix myself?
>>
>>8561546
If guys consistently have the same complaint about you ('you're dramatic, you're jealous, you're so lazy,' etc), you're the problem.
>>
>>8561557
How can I prevent myself from being the problem in the first place? I'm worried I'll wind up fucking up a really good relationship.
>>
>>8561563
>I'm worried I'll wind up fucking up a really good relationship.
That's how you prevent yourself from being the problem.

Always be conscious that you're lucky to be with someone you really like (or love), and you'll be careful to not fuck it up. If your boy is worth his salt, he'll be doing the same thing. Then establish healthy and open communication, and you'll be pretty well set.
>>
File: 1488943431435.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1488943431435.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
>>8559854
>Hook up for a bout a year
> despite short term fun, get nothing but lower self-esteem, fear of STD's and regret

>Stop hooking up
>three months later, meet bf
>dating for 9 months and loving it

In short, yes.

Hooking up is a risky, stupid behavior in the long run, coming from someone who's had some minor experience. It's practically a meme, especially if you're gay. However if you accept it for the stupid meme that it is is the moment you will find it as unattractive as you should. These's nothing wrong with fucking, but fucking to fill romantic/social needs or to be felt like you're wanted is toxic and makes it a habit over time.

Focus on finding a partner who really values you and who you can see eye to eye on, and share the same level of passion for each other. Common interests are good.

If you're worried about not being able to find gay guys just look around. No, seriously, they're around you constantly. They don't have to be chaps or mankinis to find them. The idea that you'll be alone romantically or even sexually unless you cruise bars or Grindr is a gigantic cancerous fallacy that creates a defeatist mindset and will only impede your ability to find good dating partners.

Tl,dr: Pull your head out of your ass, take a deep breath, talk to friends and friends of friends, and find someone who values you for you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.