[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>18
>closet mtf trans
>6'2"
>size 13 feet
>broad as fuck shoulders
>wide ribcage
>face looks like ugly mick jagger with a harrison ford nose
>muscular
>transitioning normally at present literally inconceivable
>self med transition also impossible due to family
>only routes available are self med with bicalutamide and raloxifene to prevent further masculinization and stay discreet
>eternal repression
>suicide via 7.62x54r to the brain.

Leaning towards suicide at the moment. There's almost no chance I'll ever be able to pass and the dysphoria and depression gets worse and worse every day.
>>
>>8559670
I'm gonna suicide too
>>
>>8559670
Buck up lad, there are ugly women.

My sixth grade maths teacher was 6'4" had clown feet, broad shoulders, medium sized droopy breasts, buck teeth, coke bottle glasses, thin greasy hair, her dresses looked like potato sacks, and she was married with two kids. I don't think she ever wore makeup as well.

Just have low standards and settle with someone for their personality.

Also, I'm not sure if this is true, but if you join the military they might pay for your transition. This is just something I've heard though, never researched it. too lazy
>>
File: Pimozide.png (79KB, 868x307px) Image search: [Google]
Pimozide.png
79KB, 868x307px
>>8559670
>>
>>8559825
Why fucking live if that's what's in store for me?

Imagine if michael phelps was hit in the face with a sledgehammer and then decided to transition. I don't want that. I literally don't like amy of my options.

>>8559845
Do you have any more information on this? I'm surprised I haven't heard more on it.
>>
>>8559946
>Do you have any more information on this? I'm surprised I haven't heard more on it.
Antipsychotics only work if you have pre-existing schizophrenia. That person is probably just a /pol/ troll.
Also even in schizo's it doesn't always work.
>>
>>8559963
In that case it wouldn't work on me. I have no history of schizophrenia or anything like that.
>>
>>8559963
not a troll, but i do have a history of paranoid schizophrenia and brief reaction psychosis.
>>
>>8559845
but i dont have a learning disorder.
>>
File: Daniel Johnston.png (165KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel Johnston.png
165KB, 316x340px
>>8559998
are you sure about that?
>>
>>8559991
>>8559998

These are not me.
>>
>>8559991
You could always investigate it. But it only works in extreme cases of schizophrenia.
It has been done multiple times in other case studies and typically antipsychotics do not help.
>>
>>8560017
That person isn't me...
>>
>>8560017
I was the one that brought up Pimozide, forgot to mention that I'm not OP.

I just thought that if they really wanted to seek something out, if I were them, I'd try everything until something worked for me. You know, instead of suicide.
>>
>>8560033
If they had severe enough schizophrenia that it's causing their gender dysphoria they'd probably be too fucked up to even be capable of posting on 4chan
>>
>>8560037
Well I can fucking type.
>>
>>8560026
Well you're basically fucked then. Repress and suicide, or attempt transitioning. If you're going to kill yourself anyway might as well just go for it
>>
>>8560005
Leave Daniel Johnston alone, asshole.
>>
>>8560055
The point is unlike them I have no history of schizophrenia or psychosis.
>>
>>8559670
why didn't you start sooner anon
>>
>>8560273
I live in Mississippi. I didn't even know transgenderism was a thing until I was 14, but once I did I realized I had felt the way it was described for a long time. Both of my parents are educated and not from here, but I've heard them denounce transgenderism and call trans people freaks and stuff. Nobody I know in real life knows I'm bi or that I'm trans. I've got no clue how I'm going to go about transitioning if I don't kill myself, as there's no informed consent in mississippi outside of planned parenthood clinics, and the nearest planned parenthood clinic is actually out of state over an hour away. I don't have a car or a license as I never had an opportunity to attend drivers ed, though hopefully I'll be getting both within a month. I'm fucking 18 though. I didn't expect everything to go to shit so damn fast when it was just a thought I kept in the back of my mind.
>>
>>8560345
That's the power of testosterone. A lot can happen in a short time. I'm sorry anon, that seriously sucks. I agree with the others that it's worth trying anyway, however. If you can't find an informed consent clinic nearby, why not try ordering online?
>>
>>8559670

i never understood the obsession with transitioning nad especially passing.

no one looks the way they want. im a 5'6" twinkie blond boy, but on the 'inside' i feel like a 6'6" macho lumberjack man.

no one is happy with how they look. we all aspire to be different. if you want to kill your self fine, but why not just do what everyone else does: find the best look for the body they have and just be who they are despite of how they look.

who you are is not how you look. i dont need to 'yassss' my way across a club shaking my ass to pop and get gangbanged by biscum just because im a twink.

who you are is in your brain. if you're a woman, great, be a woman. but that doens't mean you need to wear a dress or make up or have a vagina if its just going to be inconvenient in the long run.

everyone else just makes do with what they have and lets their brain continue to be whatever their brain wants.
>>
>>8560392
That kind of thinking doesn't work when you have intense body dysphoria though.
>>
>>8560394

pain is just the distance you are from accepting the reality in front of you. everyone else does it.

im not saying you shouldn't be trans, shouldn't transition and shouldn't do your best to pass. but the large majority of women aren't even attractive, so why should you be?
>>
>>8560402
I would be ecstatic to look like un attractive woman. The problem is I look like a man.
>>
>>8560406

and i would be estatic to look like a man, unfortunately by the time im 40 im just going to look like a severely skin damaged boy.

again, do what looks best for the circumstances you have, and just let yourb rain be its self
>>
>>8560411
You fundamentally don't understand
>>
>>8560421

>YEAH I GET NO ONE WANTS THE BODY THEY'RE IN, BUT IM SPECIAL CUZ I WANT A VAGINA TOO
>>
>>8560421
>>8560406
>>8560394
These aren't me, but the general message is about right. You don't seem to have a fundamental understanding of transgenderism. I think I'd rather die than repress for the rest of my life which is what you're suggesting. I have the means to make that happen, and the way things are going I probably will.
>>
>>8560411
Then you do not have severe enough a disconnect between your social status and the body that presents your mental state and thus do not have the same issues.
>>
File: 1492618589863.jpg (193KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492618589863.jpg
193KB, 600x400px
>>8559845
>muh 'cured one schizophrenic person with gender dysphoria like symptoms then never followed up on them and declared them cured' study

Dr Money, is that you?
>>
You need to kill yourself so other people aren't motivated to be like you. There's no reason you couldn't be a regular person, you just want to opt out of being a male because you're bored or a pussy or extremely gay or something. No one has to cut off their genitals or take legal roids and sterilize themselves. There is no science to credit delusional tranny as a real condition and basically you just need to kill yourself.
>>
>>8561070
> There's no reason you couldn't be a regular person
Except a medical condition; which is recognized whether you like it or not, champ.

>There is no science to credit delusional tranny as a real condition
There have been dozens of studies that credit it as "real," both genetic and brain imaging.

>>8559845
Anti-psychotics work on gender dysphoria which is induced by a psychotic disorder. This is not the case for this patient, but it's also one of the only cases on record where it's claimed that non-psychotic gender dysphoria was alleviated by an anti-psychotic; and the patient in question was borderline retarded which...raises a few questions about what was really going on there.

Also, drugs like this are basically chemical straitjackets for many people. Was this person really cured by the med, or just turned into a drugged-up zombie? And what about the nasty side effects this kind of drug can have?

I'm not trying to COMPLETELY shoot it down, and if the OP were desperate enough maybe they could ask after this med. It would be an off-label usage for sure, so some docs might not want to prescribe it.

I heard about this med before I started medical transition, but I disregarded it because a) the potential side effects are more horrifying to me than the aftermath of medical transition, b) I was concerned about what happens if you develop a tolerance to the med and it stops working, c) I had already socially transitioned and lived as a male for years, legally changed my name, etc., and didn't think it would be awesome to try to undo all that.

>>8560392
>im a 5'6" twinkie blond boy, but on the 'inside' i feel like a 6'6" macho lumberjack man.
This is basically me but not blond. AND I'M TRANS.

They are not at all the same thing, and you haven't got a clue. I can get over simply being short, or having a weak jawline, or not liking my nose.

It is not the same thing as being fundamentally the wrong sex for the way I relate to other people and my body.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.