[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ftms: how do you deal with making friends pre t? Girls don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (302KB, 1591x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302KB, 1591x879px
Ftms: how do you deal with making friends pre t?

Girls don't like me because I'm not feminine and don't want to dress up and take selfies with them, or go to the mall.
The only time boys want to befriend me is to try to bang me. When they realize I won't, they either stop talking to me or in rare cases keep trying over and over and say nasty shit to me.

I can't deal with this anymore, even if it won't be FOREVER, it makes me feel so bad now that why should I even live later?
>>
>>8559003
Enjoy your hobbies and meet people who share them.

One thing I noticed with a lot of FtM is that you guys are bland as fuck, as in no hobbies at all. You act like you're 14 year old girls trying to be edgy.

Literally learn to play magic or some other autist shit and you will get legit friends, they may be losers in the eyes of many but they are honest and enjoy their shit.
>>
Well yeah guys aren't going to want to be your friend if you aren't interested in dating.

Duh.

Lol.
>>
>>8559003
is it impossible to find girls that are not vapid caunts in your school? or maybe you didnt try to befriend them at all
or maybe hang out with guys who are not desperate to drool over non-feminine tomboy (but I guess they make you feel bad)
>>
>>8559017
>One thing I noticed with a lot of FtM is that you guys are bland as fuck, as in no hobbies at all. You act like you're 14 year old girls trying to be edgy.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>8559053
I fucking mean it.
Go to >>>/tg/ and learn to play some warhammer or some shit, you will get a ton of friends doesn't matter if you're ugly or retarded or even look like a girl.
>>
>>8559017
I have hobbies but I'm also depressed and don't talk about them a lot, I'm guessing it's the same with other ftms.
>>8559022
So all straight guys have absolutely no guy friends?
>>8559043
What type of guy isn't desperate to drool over tomboys? God I want to die.
Yeah I do have a few girl friends that I have to act a lot around, and the few guy friends I have I'm not close to at all.
>>
>>8559093
Women usually aren't interesting. Why don't you just be straight?
>>
>>8559138
Huh?? I am straight (as in I'm into girls and I'm an ftm) and I'd consider myself as interesting as any other guy.
>>
>>8559093
>I have hobbies but I'm also depressed and don't talk about them a lot, I'm guessing it's the same with other ftms.

Just play some online game then and get a bunch of friends, join a guild or something and go from there.

I got buddies that have played mmos with me for so long we even meet irl.
Basically it turned from online friendship to real life one and the best part of all is that even if you're depressed or autistic you will probably be fine.

All you gotta do is not be an asshole to others and you will get buddies.

Also again follow my advice >>8559090
>>8559017, get some nerd friends, easiest ones to be bros with even if you one day become a Chad. Nerdbros best bros.
>>
I've avoided people for so long that I honestly have no idea how to interact with anyone anymore. Most of the guys I spend time with are virgins in their 20s who barely speak at all and autistic men at my work.
>>
I never had this problem. I played video games with a small group of friends, we went from game to game and befriended new people there sometimes. They thought I was just some butch lesbian and said things like "Well, they're not really a girl".
>>
>>8559194
This is true.
>>
>>8559003
I never really had this problem
Maybe just don't hang out with chads and stacys? Alternatively stop hanging out with thirsty nerds

I never had any female friends but i my experience most males are fine with being just friends even if they want to bang you, half of the time they have their own girlfriends anyway
>>
>>8559093
I hate to be that guy but...

You're not a guy you fucking moron. You made a huge choice that most people think is completely insane and you're surprised that people aren't all interested in hanging out with you?

Also, do you think friends just sprout up? Most people have friends from childhood and/or MAKE friends. Not expect people to like them but actually be interesting and charming yourself and making a few friends, damn.
>>
>>8559152
...Hate to break it to you but you're obviously not very interesting if you can't get any friends. You said "as interesting as any other guy". I assume then you think a lot of guys aren't very interesting so you probably aren't interested in things most people are. So really you just don't know how to find like minded people.
>>
>>8562617
I'm still in the closet bud, so.... Plus I shouldn't have this issue once I move away and start passing. I have tried to make friends and they ended up like I said in the OP.
>>8562580
Then who else is there, lol. I wouldn't want a male friend if they wanted to bang me, just the thought makes me want to commit suicide in a painful way.
>>
>>8559093
>not immersing yourself so fully in your interests that you successfully distract yourself from how absolutely depressed you are

pleb
>>
>>8559093
>>8562732

also

>"What type of guy isn't desperate to drool over tomboys? God I want to die."

W E W L A D
>>
>>8559003
I just play online games a lot, and meet friends through that.
>>
I tried just making friends with a pre-op before and they never got it through their head I wasn't trying to fuck them. Like the instant they had any hookup with someone, they'd never hang out or even reply to a text, until it fell apart and then they'd be a moody bitch about it.
>>
>>8559003
Make online friends, with the internet its easy as shit to meet people if you have something to talk about. I never go out nor have friends in real life but I made very good friends with a bunch of people online, some on WoW and some on 4chan. Proposing co-op Dark Souls or lvling alts together was my strategy to get to know people and it worked alright. If you lack an interesting friendship kickstarter then I dont see how people will want to engage in conversation with you, they can have small talk with literally anyone
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.