[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why im not attracted to either gender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: confused-surcharges-levy.jpg (82KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
confused-surcharges-levy.jpg
82KB, 728x485px
Hi, i'm a 19 yo guy that isn't attracted to either gender.
I don't like either genders bodies and never found annyone aesteticaly atractive, i literally have 0 atraction to humans.
Never tried sex, but i dont have any urge to do it.
I think both genders are boring (this includes trans people, so don't ask)
I'm very worried, this is very odd, i dont want to be abnormal, whats wrong with me?
>>
asexuality
>>
>in b4 a tranny tells you to take estrogen and to transition

you're asexual or demisexual
>>
>>8557378
I'd get T levels checked before figuring he's asexual.
>>
>>8557384
i've checked T levels and they're fine,
I'm very confused, why i'm not like everyone else?
Why i'm "asexual"
>>
File: 1492053285329.gif (557KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492053285329.gif
557KB, 400x400px
>>8557444
I'm the same somewhat, and I really don't know why. While I am kinda attracted to women physically and to men emotionally I just dont want to have sex. Don't feel like it and I doubt I could even reach an orgasm. Heck I'll probably be so dry that it'd be rather painful too.
>>
>>8557365
I have a friend who I tried to get into a relationship with. We had the same interests and had similar characters. Everything went well until I went on a date with him. There I saw out biggest difference. I am a very sexual person and he was, let's say, not at all. After that I had to take some time to think about our relationship and decided to not get serious.
What I learned is that some people just don't get aroused and do not see sex as a valuable factor in a relationship.
I would say that everything is good with your brain, but it will be hard to find a serious partner since many people, especially LGBT, see sex as a very important part of a stable relationship. Not so say that you won't find other asexuals, but it is what I gathered from my experiences.
>>
>>8557448
Sometimes i want to ask to my gay friend why he likes men and not women? there's really few diferencies between them, so i dont understand why he risk his life for a boring dick.

I just don't get anything about sex, it's just so weird to me
>>
bump?
>>
>>8557365
You're either asexual or too depressed to have a sex drive. If it's the former, it's fine and not really abnormal. Don't force yourself to have sex, you could well hate it and regret the experience. Don't talk about being asexual openly, though. The word really freaks out most people. But not having sex is something you can live with without making ripples. If you still want to have a long term sex-free relationship, you'll probably have more luck about that with a cis girl.
>>
>>8557365
I'm a 21 year old male and I've always felt the same way. I've kinda always just wanted a really good friend to do activities with, which I have, him and I play videogames, have dinner together and go out to bars and just talk and have fun. Nothing wrong with just being alone though, I enjoy my alone time also.
>>
OP, just try everything. You may just be into something hardcore, like gangbangs or BDSM, but you don't know it, because you never experienced it. May be it's just a giant strap-on in your ass to make you happy.
>>
>>8557555
That's so damn disgusting man,sorry but no.

>>8557524
Im not depresed, i just dont like either gender and i dont undsertand why people like them.
>>
>>8557574
You're ace. Nothing wrong with that man, unless you really want to have a relationship in that case you're probably demisexual.
>>
>>8557691
but my family won't accept me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.