[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't transgenderism a mental disorder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: c'est moi.png (957KB, 829x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c'est moi.png
957KB, 829x1200px
Why isn't transgenderism a mental disorder?
>>
>>8556478
It is.

They don't want to claim it as mental illness. Because you know, political correction.
>>
>>8556478
Sounds better to say "I fucked a Trans woman the other night" than "I took advantage of a desperate mental patient and basically raped her last night".

Which is why as a guy I advocate on the side it should be a sexual orientation
>>
>>8556628
>I took advantage of a desperate mental patient and basically raped her last night
Wow, sounds hot tbqh.
>>
>>8556648
This is what I mean guys. You people are hot, but it feels morally wrong to date you knowing you're atleast a little bit mentally ill.
>>
>>8556661
Tbqh, the average transgirl is not any more mentally ill than the average roastie, famalam
>>
>>8556669
I'm the resident psychology expert and you are wrong, senpai
>>
>>8556628
>Which is why as a guy I advocate on the side it should be a sexual orientation
Mostly it is but for around a quarter is is a mental disorder.
>>
>>8556683
Psychology is not even real science, desu
>>
>>8556669
I've dated average roasties, and most of them were OK. A little boring in bed but ok. (Only 4 girls though), dated 1 tranny she was fuckin amazing in bed, didn't even touch her dick at all so I'm not gay (right?), however, straight after she started asking me to marry her and shit, started coming in to my workplace looking for me, was a bit of a nightmare.

The only other tranny I knew was actually one of my friends from Highschool, and she's a bit of a nut aswell. So from personal experience I gather, most trannies are slightly mentally, and I bet it's from repression.
>>
>>8556693
>>8556669
I'm not being mean here, just telling you my experience. Do with it what you will.
>>
I think there was some definition it didn't fit into well. Or that dysphoria was the mental disorder but not being trans itself. But I'm not an expert.
>>
>>8556478
>Why isn't transgenderism a mental disorder?
It doesn't meet the definition for mental disorder

You can't just call something you don't like a mental disorder it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>8556943
>It doesn't meet the definition for mental disorder
Please enlighten us, Professor Webster.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.