[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be bi but I don't like it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1498967158108.jpg (15KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1498967158108.jpg
15KB, 250x252px
Long story short in the span of 3 years I've used grindr to suck 4 dicks. So that's many months between each. I'd never want anybody to know. Recently I started doing something risky. Actually sending a face pic in convo. Im always told I'm cute. We talk more and etc. I end up blocking them due to fear that they will save it or something. I'm only 21, I'm not married or anything like that. Idk why I like sucking dick. Afterwards I'm very disgusted and ashamed. Why so? I never want to come out. I try to stop but next thing I know I'm horny for it. I'm afraid it will catch up with me. 4 out of those 5 guys I only sent a dick pic not my face. It's the reason it's been such a small number in 3 years. I want to step it further not fucking but making out naked and cuddling. This is when I'm horny but afterwards wheter I cum or boner just dies. Im so disgusted with all that. I still like girls and their bodies. Help
>>
File: 1401960989460.jpg (27KB, 253x188px) Image search: [Google]
1401960989460.jpg
27KB, 253x188px
>>8556261
One reason you might be disgusted is because you suck strangers. Maybe if you get to know them or something. Another reason might be because you're homophobic like all the other biscums and you just got fucked in the mouth by a gay man. In that case, you're on your own.

Those are just at the top of my head. You're the only one who can really answer why.
>>
You shouldn.t care about sending facepics: this is just plain paranoia.
>>
>>8556297
Im not homophobic. I shouldve said "and I don't want anyone to know" instead "and I don't like it". We make small talk lol
>>
>>8556261
>I never want to come out

>>8556381
>I don't want anyone to know

Maybe if you were not so secretive about liking dick you would not feel ashamed of liking dick... you should come out of the closet, dude.
>>
>>8556332
Its not a common thing to be outted?
>>
>>8556390
Why? I don't even talk to about my hetero sex life with anyone, only people I'm close. Why do people need to know that small variable? I generally get constipated often, I go around telling people that too. I just don't understand why feel disgusted and ashamed afterwards if I was horny and eager to set it up and enjoy doing it. You know?
>>
>>8556411
I don't go around*
>>
>>8556411
>don't understand why feel disgusted and ashamed afterwards
It's called internalized biphobia/homophobia
Don't fear too much of being outed by sharing content on apps (unless you live in Russia, Egypt, Etc.):: guys just want to hookup lol
>>
>>8556554
Its not phobia I'm not hateful. Its guilt and fear maybe. Dumb question but i like to get sloppy and rub the dick on my chin, lips and (face) cheeks. Will that leave a dick smell on my face thats recognizable? The second time i sucked dick i drove for a while afterwards with windows up to sweat to mask the possible smell.
>>
>>8556411
Don't act like you're just being a private person.

Simply minding your own business is not the same thing as pretending to be straight out of shame.
>>
>>8556578
Pretending? I still like girls. It's not pretending more like being reserved.
>>
>>8556261
>Send face pics
>Then block out of fear
You're and Moran
They can easily RIS your social media if you've ever used the pics you send anywhere else
>>
>>8556595
I don't have that pic on social media
>>
>>8556587
I didn't say you were pretending to like girls.

I said you were pretending to be straight. That's what being closeted means. You pretend to be straight even though you are bisexual. That's not the same as being reserved, that's lying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.