[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 6ea652363192ae5b.jpg (92KB, 794x888px) Image search: [Google]
6ea652363192ae5b.jpg
92KB, 794x888px
Are they even possible? I'm still somewhat new to the being girl thing, and got a bf so I'm not interested in flirting around with other guys. I'd say I have quiet a bunch of hobbies and ideas so I don't think I'm a boring person, yet all guys ever seem to want from me is hooking up, erp or just lewd memes.
Even guys I hang with in chat groups who know I'm taken just make sexual innuendos all the fucking time.
I'm far from being an attention whore I think, I never post pics whatsoever of myself, but just the fact that I'm a girl seems to kill any chance at having a normal talk.

I've tried making myself seem ungirly without being absurd about it but that didn't help either. Is it just not possible for guys to see me as an equal? How do other girls deal with this? I suppose most dig the attention... But I'm quite tired of being looked down upon all the time for no other reason than being a girl.
>>
>>8555821
Depends. Are you AGP or HSTS? If you're AGP, it's easy making male friends, since acting like a man is normal. If you're HSTS, good luck.
>>
>>8555821
It's just how things are. I have a few guy friends, albeit one's gay, the other is married, two are already dating and the other is a turbo virgin.

Honestly the dudes that only want to bang aren't even worth your time. Basic bros are 100% worse than basic bitches.
>>
>>8555829
I know what AGP means but whats hsts?

>>8555838
>Honestly the dudes that only want to bang aren't even worth your time.
They're not the majority desu, this happens with guys who have a gf just as much. Obviously not the hooking up part but certainly the looking down on me and shitty sex jokes.
>>
>>8555829
>If you're AGP, it's easy making male friends, since acting like a man is normal.
But context changes when you're a girl now.
>>
>>8555851
It's a meme way of calling you falsetrans. Ignore it.
>>
>>8555821
No
Guys only try to get the attention of females for sex. The closest you can get to a "guy friend" is a beta orbiter. Just try to get one that is semi attractive so your guy friends don't result in a bunch of gay guys in sweat pants
>>
File: cancer.png (17KB, 424x105px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
17KB, 424x105px
>>8555874
Thought it might be Blanchard's other type of TS...
But yeah what >>8555864 said, bullshit "science" or not, just the fact youre a girl makes acquiring genuine male friends pretty damn hard, even if you act all dudebro like.

>>8555887
That just sucks. Beta orbiters are no better. I wanna be treated normal, not as a sex object and not like a princess.
>>
>>8555916
Get an asexual guy friend then or gay friends
>>
>>8555935
Nonflamboyant gays or asexual guys aren't exactly common. Its a good suggestion but how in the world do you stumble across one AND incidentally have anything to discuss with them too? Just chatting someone up by virtue of them being gay or asexual isn't likely to turn into a friendship if there's no common interest.
>>
>>8555961
I've never been to acegen but I'm pretty sure asexuality just means hobbies out the asshole
>Nothing to talk about/in common
If their sexuality and sexual interests are the only talking points for you, you need to re evaluate your goals in life
Get a hobby that isn't irl assigned male
>>
>>8556106
Did you even read what I said or just talk outa your ass?
>>
>>8556135
>>
You are saying it like guys arent making sexual innoendoes to each other. Atleast my group of friends are making erotic settings to each other constantly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.