[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you all jealous of Blaire White?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: two dolls.png (1MB, 647x737px) Image search: [Google]
two dolls.png
1MB, 647x737px
Are you mad that she passes and you don't you triggered shim?
>>
There's drag queens that are prettier
>>
>>8555595
Theres a reason in all of her videos she's got floodlights in her face. Look at that square face. Her voice and expression are good but she should look into FFS too.
>>
>>8555595
"shit" is better
as a portmanteau of "she" and "it"
>>
>>8555595
If there is a tranny equivalent of an uncle tom it is most certainly aunt blaire.
>>
>>8555619
She is actually
>>
>>8555619
I don't know if she or her lights project more.
Typical CS major agp throwing every less fortunate tranny under the bus in order to appear hsts and win the hearts of muh 'reasonable' 'centrist' concervatives.
>>
>>8555686
Did Riley make her jelly?
>>
File: Capture.png (938KB, 683x777px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
938KB, 683x777px
oof
>>
>>8555728
>>
>>8555715
Hell naw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBnJ2z40_84
>>
>>8555595
Who?
>>
>jealous of Blaire
lmao no thanks, not interested in downgrading
>>
>>8555715
nah Blaire was already scheduled before Riley announced hers
>>
Why are you all jealous of Caraposter?

Are you mad that she passes and you don't you triggered shim?
>>
>>8556404
>she
>>
Blaire is goals. So many people talk shit about her being trans and about her apperance and she never gets triggered about it. That's called having confidence
>>
>>8555595
Trannies are extremely jealous of eachother, the gossip, backstab and are whores. Just proves their no different from roastie women. (Well done)
>>
>>8555752
wow
>>
Hi Blaire
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.