[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Jeffree Star?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: jeffree-star.jpg (63KB, 490x330px) Image search: [Google]
jeffree-star.jpg
63KB, 490x330px
Thoughts on Jeffree Star?
>>
>>8555453
beauty killer
>>
>>8555457
Lol
>>
>>8555453
thats a name i havent heard in a while
>>
>>8555457
his song is incredibly catchy
>>
>>8555480
apparently hes a popular youtuber now. wasnt expecting that.
>>
>>8555453
>>MySpace>>
>>
>>8555493
His videos always trend
>>
>>8555507
its literally been years since ive visited the youtube homepage
>>
Kelly is my favorite high school "popular internet thing before memes became cancerous"

I still use the term betch from time to time
>>
File: 1405464918436.png (158KB, 256x302px) Image search: [Google]
1405464918436.png
158KB, 256x302px
>>8555453
Stuckup asshole since Myspace was a thing yet still hasn't matured. Way too rich to know what to do with it yet still complains about the most inane bullshit.

Does makeup well yet prefer's drag-y Instagram only makeup. Without makeup he looks like Gandalf if he was completely hairless and got a lot of botox.

Said explicitly racist things: yelling nigger at a random girl on the street, saying another black girl should bleach her skin, generally saying nigger a lot, etc... 10 years later he half-apologized by saying "I was in a dark place, I'm different now tho!"

Only kinds-sorta following him because he's a trainwreck. Waiting until he gets aids, becomes a hon, and/or has another mental breakdown.

I bet he's awesome in bed, tho.
>>
>>8555514
You're thinking of Liam Sullivan
>>
>>8555514
Omfg Kelly

YOU DONT TEXT MESSAGE BREAK UP
yOU FUCK UP
ILL GO ALANIS MORISETTE ON YOU
>>
>>8555516
That's his most popular character. He's straight but the character is really popular gay teens 10 years ago, he did a few noh8 campaigns as her
>>
>>8555453
Gays love him. Just like RuPaul.
>>
>>8555515
Proof of him saying the n word?
>>
>>8556407
http://aztecheaux.tumblr.com/post/147771423404/tw-these-videos-use-slurs-that-are-seething-with
>>
File: buddycole5.png (202KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
buddycole5.png
202KB, 500x333px
I ignored and avoided him for years because I thought he was one of those overly gay gays that would make my skin crawl, but then I finally bothered to watch one of his makeup videos and Iweirdly enjoyed watching him put on/talk dumb shit about make-up. He's actually fairly entertaining and not even in a train-wreck sort of way... though that can also be a bonus, especially since I started following him on snapchat and he likes to go on stupid bitchy rants. I like to watch his videos before bed because they're very calming like some kind of faggy ASMR.
I can see him for what he is though. He's shallow and vain and insecure and a total cunt and I would never ever want to be friends with him or even talk to him in person.. but I guess I like watching that sort of thing from a safe distance. I have grown to like the stupid fucker. Or at least I keep having this irrational desire(that I don't ever actually act on) to defend him against the dumbass bullshit SJW constantly vomit at him.
>oh no, he said the n word!
>oh dear, he bought a boomerang! that's cultural appropriation!
lol.. fuck if I care.
>>
>>8556639
>I keep having this irrational desire to defend him against the dumbass bullshit SJW constantly vomit at him.
>wanting a real apology for screaming nigger at strangers
>SJW bullshit, lol i don't care
W E W L A D

This is true liberalism
>>
Complete jackoff. His brand of "I'm rich lol" grosses me out in a way I can't even explain properly. Crafty businessman with the way he's riding the youtube instaglam wave, the way he market himself and his brand, the way he utilise trendy queer imagery and punchy "be yourself!" lingo while being completely vapid in his actual involvement in the movemeny and the cummunity, as well as the fakest person in the industry. Makes okay make up but is good at drumming up hype. Still the same racist douchenozzle drama queen he was like, ten years ago.

Honestly I try and just ignore him, it's pretty evident he just feeds on drama.
>>
>>8559385
Envy is never desirable sis.
>>
>>8559385
All of this is true
>>
I think he is funny
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.