[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we heal the relationships between mtfs and ftms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: trans.png (318KB, 2664x1064px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
318KB, 2664x1064px
how do we heal the relationships between mtfs and ftms?
>>
>>8555039
force them to make babies with each other.
>>
>>8555039
I thought the relationship was rather healthy?
>>
>>8555039
Mtfs agree not to hold it against ftms that their transitions and social acceptance are so much easier and ftms agree not to be TERFs.
>>
>>8555039
There's a ton of salt on both ways.
MtF are angry because they had to endure a super shitty life since childhood.

FtM are angry because they see a bunch of Chads wanting to get rid of their dicks and 6+ feet tall skeletons.

In short, the trash of one is the treasure of other.
>>
i don't give a fuck
>>
I love my FtM bros.
>>
Ftm here who doesn't take it out on all mtfs when a couple are shitty. I like the nice ones, they're sweet.
>>
>>8555039
Do FtMs hate hrt femboys too?
>>
I can't speak for mtfs but, all the trans men I've known have been super annoying tumblr people. But ones I've met online seem pretty chill. Stay cool, ftm bros.
>>
This problem is a byproduct of shitty internet culture. Rational trannies don't vehemently hate each other for reasons so inane. Everyone here just wants to push each other's buttons and it's toxic. It's important to take what's said on here with a grain of salt, especially since we're all posting on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum.
>>
>>8555039
How was there hate in that thread at all? All it showed was that some MtFs weren't interested in FtMs.
>>
>>8555039
Stop going to 4chan, that's how.
>>
>>8555039
As an ftm I can understand mtfs and get along well with ones irl, but not 'femboys' on HRT. How can a male want boobs and throw away his dick?
>>
>>8556289
Most femboys specifically don't want to do those things, but they value hrt making their skin softer/hair nicer/butt shapelier etc over not having boobs or having a functional dick.
>>
>>8556289
>but not 'femboys' on HRT. How can a male want boobs and throw away his dick?
What?
No, they're literally just taking titty pills in order to get more dick in their ass.
That's all it is.
>>
>>8556289
>I can understand mtfs ... but not 'femboys'
>How can a male want boobs and throw away his dick?

What did he mean by this?
>>
FtM here. I think the issue is that a lot of trans people have other mental issues. I personally find the few MtF's I know rather annoying. Just as people they try to hyper feminize themselves and it seems like that is all of their personality. I have my own issue in the sense of feminine personality types annoy me. That doesn't mean women. I just mean that the extra feminine personality really bothers me in the same way children bother me. which is another point of a lot of people want to make me feel guilty that I don't want children especially transwomen.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.