[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 20170708_163441.jpg (867KB, 1920x1080px)
20170708_163441.jpg
867KB, 1920x1080px
I'm planning on heading out en femme for first time some and want to gauge reactions before hand. What dya think?
>>
>>8554397
would bend you down and make you forget that's you're not a girl

need other angles tho
>>
File: 20170708_162151.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px)
20170708_162151.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Best reaction I could have hoped for. Not got many feminine clothes at the moment tho and this is really only other pic I have
>>
>>8554441
bit more manly on this one but you're still fuckable c:
>>
>>8554397
That comb over makes you look like a tranny
>>
>>8554397
no you are not.
sorry,
>>
>>8554397
"No"
>>
Just being honest here, because I don't think people should be told they're passable when they're not: it's obviously a wig, which instantly clocks you.

And the lip color is terrible. A cis girl your age would know not to wear that color with that color hair. You need to watch more makeup tutorials, I think.

That doesn't mean you can't go out; but don't be devastated if you don't pass yet, and stick to safe areas, okay?
>>
Thanks, I know I'm not "passable" don't know why I used that, I just wanted to know if I'd get stared at a lot haha you're right though need to practice my make up, still very much a beginner, and I need to grow my hair out again
>>
>>8554397
>>8554441
You look like my dad cuz you have a similar Germanic skull/chin structure tbqh.
>>
>>8554397
beautiful, imho, but I need more pics to make sure
>>
Any average person who isn't blind would clock you I wouldn't go outside without improvement.
>>
You don't pass.
At all.
You are going to attract a lot of attention. If you're lucky, you'll just be stared at. If you're unlucky, people will call you faggot and you might get bashed.
Horny chasers like >>8554403, >>8554546 are so desperate they would someone into danger because they think it might get them laid. Don't fucking listen to them.
Work on your make-up, get a wig that doesn't look like it came from Hons R Us and get on HRT. Do not go out dressed like that unless you have a deathwish.
>>
>>8558903
Yes you will get stared at. I would be afraid for my own safety going outside if I were you.

>>8559405
Do this.
>>
File: 20170709_153133.jpg (717KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_153133.jpg
717KB, 1920x1080px
Haha atleast you honest. Get called faggot daily so that don't phase me, it's just the staring, I get it enough as it is. Make ups a bit better in this one but still real bad and needs a lot of work, don't really have a clue what I'm doing with it. And yeah I need a better wig or to grow my hair out again
>>
File: hunny pls.jpg (47KB, 597x796px) Image search: [Google]
hunny pls.jpg
47KB, 597x796px
U look totes beuts & femme, gurly! Did ur wife let u cross-dress in her clothes? Slayy queen, tee hee <3 <3

Hugs and kisses
StevonkieTS xoxo
>>
>>8561564
umm sorry but you dont look very good, and what you said about your wife makes u sound like a fetishist. Like what??
>>
>>8561559
You look a lot better in this photo
but please flip the photos to proper orientation before you post them
hate bending my head to see a proper angle of you
>>
>en femme
Cringe
>>
Haha I'll make sure it's the correct way next time.
Dont worry, I re read it to myself and my bollocks receded from cringe
>>
you honestly deserve to get bashed if you willingly go out like that.. if being called a faggot doesnt phase you then there is something seriously wrong with your brain
please stop making a mockery of real trans women
>>
Thnx come bash me x
I'm not bothered about being called a faggot cause I hold very little to no weight to random persons opinions. Also, as odd as this may sound, I'm not a faggot, would be like getting offended for getting called a nigger when I'm white... also, cause I'm practicing my make up and trying to improve I'm making a mockery or 'real trans' pls explain
>>
>>8554397
Sorry, but you don't pass
>>
>>8554397
You look exactly like that loser who used to run this site.
>>
>>8554397
>>8554441
You look like a typical trans/cross dresser . If you are not in a gay-friendly area then don't go out.
If you live in an area that's good with this stuff then go ahead. You might get some encouragements.
>>
>>8561850
Ahh fuck. Better kill myself.
>>8561865 meh I'll take that considering bad photos with bad clothes and bad make up and hair. Live quite close to a city with a prominent LGBT district sounds like the best bet
>>
>>8561959
Are u trans? U strike me more as a crossdresser.

If you're trans HRT and ffs will help

Good luck
>>
>>8554397
you don't pass yet but you have potential imho!
tips from a cis girl:
- that wig is awful. good wigs are expensive so i get it, but people will probably notice the wig and then clock you as a result.
- don't comb your hair across your forehead. that was a trend in 2007 but it's not in now. side swept bangs or box bangs are fine as long as they're actually cut in.
- that lip colour isn't in either. maybe try something less bright, maybe a light pink/nude pink (think natural, pretty, subtle). matte lips are cute.
- don't line both your entire upper and lower lashes in black unless you have huge eyes or know how to line them to suit your eye shape. top in black + false lashes is cute. you can try adding a subtle brown on the bottom, smoke it out a little, and add a bit of white on the inner corners; makes your lashes look thicker and your eyes look bigger.
- if you're feeling brave you can try to contour your nose to make it look thinner, but it'll probably look like dirt the first few times until you get it right.
- look up contour methods and haircuts for your face shape (stuff that downplays your forehead and chin), ideally you wanna look like you have a nice symetrical oval face.

good luck!!
>>
>>8562676
Ridiculous money, I'm growing my hair back to how it used to be, went from near my belly button to literally nothing. I miss it. Make up is really hard haha I literally spent 3-4 hours yesterday trying to contour and get my fucking nose smaller haha.
Thanks for advice :)
>>
>>8561559
Agree with the other poster, you look better here.
Less is more, less makeup, a less glossy and showy/styled wig would help if you really cant grow your own hair or wait until its long.

Dont wear heavy black shit on your eyes, many cis girls cant pull it off and even if they can its evening wear and MOST mtf can never pull it off, it makes our already smaller and deeper set eyes look even more masculine. You want to have just black mascara on but no eyeliner or shadow, not until years down the line and you know what you are doing, even then with your complexion a brown eyeliner and some very faint eyeshadow would help.

I dont agree that your lip colour is terrible or anything, I think it looks fine, its just that with lipstick and the eye makeup going on its too much, the general rule is to pick one to play up (lips for mtf).

Try contouring, a simple kit with a dark and light and use the highlighter in it to soften and brighten your eyes.

That shirt looks masculine, wear something with a lower and more curved neckline.

Remember passing isnt just about how you look its about how you move and act, just dont over exagerate feminine walking styles or anything, just make sure you arent overtly masculine in your walk.

Godspeed anon
>>
>>8562892
Thanks :) I have heavy and dark facial hair which is quite hard to cover and I don't really want to splash out on a real good concealer atleast not yet. My problem with tops is I have neck and throat tattoos and these are the only tops I have which provide some coverage of them. my neck I can't cover but I can atleast cover my throat mainly. I'll have to get good concealer so I can start wearing lower tops :) I have the walk down! Just working on voice and smaller mannerisms. Thanks for the tips :)
>>
>>8554397
Almost there
>>
>>8554397
Anybody claiming you pass is a filthy liar whose standards have gotten ruined by being around too many trannies. You don't pass AT ALL. I've seen halloween crossdressers who pass more convincingly than you.

You asked, so those are my honest thoughts.
>>
File: purple lady.jpg (8KB, 212x238px)
purple lady.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
>>8561564
I recognize you, anon, and want to tell you that I appreciate what you are doing.
>>
File: Cu3P9FlWEAAJuVa.png (76KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Cu3P9FlWEAAJuVa.png
76KB, 402x402px
>>8566395
moon2smug
>>
>>8566367
I honestly think she does pass. What part of her makes you say that?
>>
Well...On second thought it is kind of obvious you're wearing a wig. Also, you've overdone it on the makeup. Waaaay too much, you look like a trans doll.
Aside from that, I can't see anything else wrong with you.
>>
File: purple lady 0322.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
purple lady 0322.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>8568079
>>
>>8568217
>trans doll.
Translation for us non-Susanites: A man in a dress.
>>
>>8554397
oh, honey....
>that habsburg jaw
>that obvious wig
>that extremely poorly applied makeup
>that completely unsalvageable even with 5 years of hormones manface and shoulders

better just start repressing now, and please for the love of god get rid of that wig it looks truly awful on you
>>
>>8568707
Finally some #RealTalk my nigga.

Inb4 thirsty chasers with no standards hurling abuse at you for insulting their honfu.
>>
>>8559405
>Hons R Us
all of my kek
>deathwish
you really are overstating this. yes op looks like a complete faggot but unless he lives in durkadurkastan he is not going to be fucking murdered for stepping outside. stared at and ridiculed, certainly, but in no civilized city do you get beaten up for dressing like a freak.
>>
>>8561579
this is a meme you numbskull
>>
File: 1456988823479.jpg (79KB, 960x921px) Image search: [Google]
1456988823479.jpg
79KB, 960x921px
>>8554397

My god you look like a fucking mannequin in that pic
>>
>>8568857
It's a well known fact hons are impervious to irony or sarcasm tbqh.

Or that they completely lack self-awareness.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.