[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here pretending to be something????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4240.jpg (18KB, 205x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4240.jpg
18KB, 205x154px
>be me, a mtf
> have cis guy bf that loves me
>i love him too
> hes sub
> im sub but pretend to be a top so he doesn't leave me even though he most likely will
>im completely not sexually satisfied
> tfw sub repression and abandonment issues
>>
>>8553231
>most likely will not*
>>
>>8553231
Wtf why?
>>
>>8553238
why what????
>>
>>8553231
I've been faking almost everything about myself my whole life and I think some time ago I lost track of who I actually am and who I just pretend to be, now I can't tell the two apart anymore and I dont know what I'm faking and what I actually am.
Sounds bad I guess but makes taking drugs a nobrainer cause they make me someone with one definite personality for a while.
>>
>>8553245
Why are you pretending to be dominant if you aren't?
Dump his beta ass and find a real man.
Jesus.
>>
>>8553265

because i love him since he's the smartest, funniest, and nicest person that i've ever met. he helped me through everything and i do find him attractive. relationship-wise im satisfied.. sexually im a dying membrane
>>
>>8553292
Dump him.
There are smart and funny men who aren't beta dick lovers.
>>
>>8553262

Fake it till you make it really works out when it comes to career/education.. as soon as it applies to your everyday personal life, you start becoming a character rather than a person
>>
File: mezz.jpg (107KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
mezz.jpg
107KB, 564x705px
>>8553303

..... i'm very picky about people .....
>>
>>8553310
I acquired a good bit of money being like this but how do I stop? I wanna be that person that I am when I take drugs but I'd like not relying on drugs for it. I can be pretty lovely and active when I knock myself out so theres really not much point being sober, besides eventual organ damage...
>>
>>8553334

ever considered therapy?
>>
>>8553317
Obviously not if you're settling for a repressor chaser
>>
>>8553349

okay but his personality overshadows his sexual preferences :(
>>
>>8553345
Yea and they always miss the point. I've tried pretty much during all my adult life to no avail.
I switched therapists, hospitalized myself everything you would generally think of but all it really did is show me that hard drugs do all the heavy lifting and whether or not I see that guy makes no difference. Believe me, I kept at it long enough and just about everyone who wasnt a psychotherapist did a better job at giving me a psychotherapy session or two than the ones who were supposed to.
>>
>>8553231
Bi male here.

Am I the only sub that also wants to dom as well, after I get subbed in the butt? Why not switch?
>>
>>8553359
If the love hurts you I don't think it's good love.
I'm sorry anon but you both might want to have a conversation about this.
>>
>>8553390
i would love to be a switch actually, mix things up. the problem is i initially was always dom with this guy because i knew that's what he liked so as much as i want to be a sub with him, it won't feel natural for probably either of us at this point.

>tfw can talk about anything with your partner except for your sex life
>>
>>8553359
If that's the case, then why are you coming on here whining? You're obviously not happy enough to at least be content with your relationship. You have a few options, either you leave him and seek out a partner that better suits your 'wants', take on another lover to sate your physical desire an ultimately cuck your partner, or stay in your unsatisfactory relationship and suck it up. Those are your options, because talking to him about it will only cement that one of you isn't happy and it's unlikely he'll give up being a sub, especially if he's a sub to a MtF.
>>
>>8553231
pretending to be happy is my favourite passtime
>>
File: IMG_0720.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>8553262
>tfw this is me besides the drug part

I mostly take drugs because they help me dissociate.
>>
>>8553491

bitch chill.
im whining because its 4chan, perfect place to whine like a little bitch
>>
>>8553809
that gif just raped me.
>>
>>8553231
Repressed mtf being a male top for a cis female, I love her but it makes me want to die sometimes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.