[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, not homo here, just curious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maria_holic01.jpg (45KB, 393x320px) Image search: [Google]
maria_holic01.jpg
45KB, 393x320px
I just heard stories of people that I know... and they told me that tops kinda hate bottoms and treat them very badly, many times they don't even kiss them.
Is it true?
>>
>>8553197
Rude tops end up just fucking their hands. If a man refers to himself as an exclusive top and is disrespectful to bottoms, it 100% proves he is just a failed straight that went gay because women don't want him.
>>
>>8553263
I'm not here for ur entertainment
U don't really wanna mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before u walked into my life
Cuz u know it's over
Before it began
Keep ur drink
Just give me the money
It's just u and ur haaand tonight
>>
>>8553197
Bisexual tops are notoriously distant and emotionally manipulative. They generally view homos as being beneath them and just use us as disposable cock sleeves. This is why there is so much bitterness towards them in the community.
>>
>>8553197

I dunno I'm a virgin lol

Only posting to let you know that anime is the sign of a loser and a guarantee of a lonely death, ditch the habit before it claims you
>>
File: subdude.jpg (31KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
subdude.jpg
31KB, 500x574px
>>8553197
I'm a bottom and I love emotionally distant tops.
They are the best kind of sex.
If a guy wants to get all kissy-kissy, lovey-dovey with me it is, frankly, scary.
Sex is not love.
Especially when it is a grindr hookup.
If I want love I will date someone.

Advice to tops: If you want to really turn a guy on rub your shitty/spermy dick on his face after cumming in his ass, call him a "good faggot" and leave.
Anything more than that and he won't respect you.
Bottoms are holes to be used.
They aren't woman substitutes to fall in love with.
>>
>>8554349
How about you get a life and stop being a dick before you guaranty yourself a lonely death
>>
>>8554373

i like bottoms like you.

but i also like the cuddly types. i like em all.
>>
>>8554384

Anime fans are the lowest of the low. Ditch the habit before it is too late.

Please, you can do better than this, have some self-respect.
>>
>>8554373
You're a repugnant being. I wish you'll die very soon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.