[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0330.jpg (795KB, 1931x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
795KB, 1931x2576px
1) im bi
2) tells mom im bi and treats me fine
3) leaves me drunk voicemail saying homophobic comments and telling me to die
4) Borderline suicidal/self-harming (Have been for a while)
>Thoughts on how to handle this?
>>
Run for President,
>>
>>8553118
Ignore your mother. Either she comes around or not. Focus on yourself.
>>
>ignore her and drop her
or
>give her time to come around
>>
You should probably kill yourself then.
>>
>>8553132
Why's that?
>>
>>8553136
mom is always right
>>
>>8553118
Which mother want having a sodomited kid?
Which one want a sodomite kid that enjoy be sodomized?
Poor woman.
Understand her.
Go out home and don't ruin herlife more.
>>
>>8553361
>>>8553118 (OP)
>Which mother want having a sodomited kid?
>Which one want a sodomite kid that enjoy be sodomized?
>Poor woman.
>Understand her.
>Go out home and don't ruin herlife more.
which kid wants a mom who doesn't love them?
>>
Leave her.
My mom hates me not but she simply dont accept it. Even after 10 years not.

Trust me it gets better. <3
>>
And you‘re cute af. :)
>>
>>8553379
fuck you. That's my husband!
>>
Why even tell her though? Not like she NEEDS to know.
>>
>>8553352
Ah, the trolls who think they are anonymous. Gets me everytime.
>>
>>8553395
Already told her. Felt the need considering my dad is just ACTUALLY worse about the whole thing.
>>
>>8553361
You sir, have brain damage. Or, years of flooding yourself with various substances.
>>
>>8553368
Probably, how I should have responded lol
>>
>>8553370
I want to, but am not financially stable enough.
>>
>>8553386
hehehe :)
>>
>>8553118
once you'll grow up, have your own flat & job, and get fucked regularly, you'll laugh at these bad moments
>>
>>8553534
I certainly hope so :)
>>
Just remind her that you aren't gay.
But then again if my mom ever told me to die I could never be cool with her again.

Just go cold and start to use her for money.
>>
>>8553118
Leave her a pocketdial of you getting fucked
>>
>>8553118
Don't kill yourself OP.

I know it's hard, especially when if you are borderline suicidal one of the things keeping you on this planet is knowing your loved ones would have to deal with the after-effects...

Your mom unfortunately isn't mentally healthy herself.

If she's crazy about this kind of stuff you might have to treat your relationship like that, like it's with a fucking crazy person.
>>
>>8553118
Lookup sandman mgtow on youtube. Straight XX women are a trash. Not even exaggerating. 50% chance she faked being drunk during those voicemails. Don't respect her opinions ever.
>>
>>8553543
What a whiny bitch you are.
>>
>>8553118
You're cute OP. I'd fuck you, and let you fuck me.

Hang in there. You're too cute to die. What >>8553534 says, and I'd even add, even if you don't get fucked regularly (I would know) (I'd rather be fucked regularly, though).

Find a therapist if you can. 4chan doesn't qualifies.

Beware of people who have too much inclination for the bottle. They use it to deal with their problems, and it doesn't work.

Good luck, and please stay with us.
>>
>>8553118
you're gorgeous.
find a sugardaddy and move out asap.
>>
>>8553456
does it now ;)
>>
>>8553118
NUDES OR GTFO
>>
>>8553118
you got more balls than me. never told mine. everytime I hint at it, she says horrible shit
>>
You sound like me OP, wish I could help more :( yr gorgeous too, i agree with the poster who said yr too cute to die...sending positive energy yr way i guess
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.